Perspective [Zarry]

By Prisonerwithavision

"Stop acting like you know me." More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
An Apology

039

7.1K 534 508
By Prisonerwithavision

A few weeks later after a heavenly  weekend, heavenly meaning Zayn was at Harry's the whole time, Zayn and Harry were next to each other fighting not to fall asleep in class on Monday morning.

"I might speak English," Zayn began, his words sort of slurring. "But I hate it right now."

"Me too." Harry said quietly, moving his body and leaning over on Zayn, laying his head on Zayn's shoulder.

Zayn held Harry's hand beneath his desk, squeezing it gently.

"I wanna take a nap with you." Harry said.

"Sounds nice." Zayn yawned.

"After you play with my nipples."

Laughter busted out from within Zayn, earning him a few questioning looks.

Harry grinned.

"You said that like twice this weekend." Zayn remembered.

"Yeah, you don't take hints well." Harry complained playfully.

Zayn moved so his lips were closer to Harry's ear. "Meet me in the bathroom after class and I'll lick them."

Harry immediately sat up, staring at him.

"Too weird?" Zayn asked, trying not to laugh.

Harry blushed. "Oh, uh, no I-"

"Wait you really want me to?" Zayn asked.

Harry blushed even worse. "What? No! No that's....no."

"You're so lying right now." Zayn said with an amused smile.

"Shut up." Harry smiled, looking down.

"Gentlemen in the back, quiet please." The teacher said, catching their attention.

"Everyone, we have a new student. Say hello to...." The teacher trailed off, waiting for the boy to introduce himself.

"Zack." He said quietly, looking down at his shoes.

"Hi Zack!" Some idiot across the room said much too loudly on purpose, making the other idiots laugh.

They all disgusted Zayn.

"Okay, take a seat wherever you'd like." The teacher said.

Zack slowly lifted his head, looking around the room with green-grey eyes.

He had very thick dark eyelashes that matched his head of wild black curly hair.

He also had a noticeable cleft in his chin, sharp cheekbones, and full lips.

His skin was olive toned, and he wore all black other than the white stripe on his shoes.

"Zack, sit down." The teacher said when he just stood there.

He quickly did so, seeming stiff.

Which was understandable.

"We should invite him to eat lunch with us. It must suck being new." Harry said quietly.

Zayn nodded a bit, noticing all of the pins decorating Zack's plain black backpack.

He just might have been a decent human being.

That was rare here.

×
×
×

"I'm going to be late." Zayn warned, making no effort to separate himself from Harry.

"So?" Harry asked before their lips met again.

Everyone was hurrying to class, which meant they had the bathroom to themselves.

Zayn pressed himself against Harry, pinning him back against the wall and holding his sides.

Harry groaned, slipping his fingers into Zayn's hair and tugging, grinding agaisnt him.

Zayn moaned softly, digging his nails into Harry's skin.

"I should go." Zayn made himself say, now trying to push away.

Harry whined, pulling him back and kissing him hard.

Zayn parted his lips, blushing at how eagerly Harry licked into his mouth.

"Fuck, Harry, c-class." Zayn stammered, breaking the kiss and firmly pushing away this time.

Zayn fixed his hair, his eyes bulging at the hickey on his neck when he saw it in the mirror.

"All sexually aroused and nowhere to go." Harry said softly, twirling a messy curl around his finger and giving Zayn a stare.

"Go to class." Zayn said, pulling his hood on to hide the mark.

"Or maybe you could fuck me over one of these sinks." Harry whispered into Zayn's ear, sliding his hand down his stomach.

"Quit!" Zayn chuckled, quickly moving away.

"Go to class." Zayn said, giving him a quick kiss on his swollen lips before he rushed out.

Harry sighed heavily, pouting as he picked up his bag and followed after Zayn.

When Zayn got to his next class, his seat was taken by that new kid.

So, he walked in and sat in the seat next to him.

"Sorry." He said, moving his bag off of Zayn's side of the table.

"That's okay. Nice pins." Zayn said, noticing a Spider-Man one.

"Oh, thanks." He said quietly.

"So did you just move here?" Zayn asked, fighting to ignore his anxiety.

Zack looked at him. "Yeah, you're not into school spirit or anything are you?"

Zayn frowned a little. "No, why?"

"Just wondering before I start insulting this disgusting prison." Zack muttered.

Zayn smiled. "I hate it too. More than anyone you'll meet here."

"I guess that means you're the only one with any common sense and...good vision." Zack said, looking around the classroom.

"I like to think so." Zayn chuckled.

"Hey, um, if you want someone to eat lunch with you can eat with my friends and I. My boyfriend wanted to invite you." Zayn told him.

"Okay, cool, thanks." Zack nodded.

Zayn noticed that Zack didn't even flinch when Zayn said he had a boyfriend, which Zayn was thankful for.

Maybe Zack was gay too.

Of course, Zayn couldn't just ask him that.

"Let me warn you, avoid Liam Payne and watch out for his twin Leeroy." Zayn decided to mention.

"Why?" Zack asked, pushing his curls away from his eyes.

"Liam is a liar and he uses people. Leeroy is extremely flamboyant and he's not that bad but likes to gossip. He probably knows about you already." Zayn said, sure Leeroy would climb this boy if he had the chance.

"What is this, mean girls?" Zack scoffed.

"Kind of." Zayn chuckled.

Zack finally cracked a smile, a deep dimple in his left cheek.

"So was that guy you were sitting with in English your boyfriend?" Zack asked.

"Yeah." Zayn said, smiling so much without really meaning to.

Zack smiled too, finding it cute.

Zayn sat there daydreaming about Harry, only snapping out of it when he noticed Zack had taken out a sketchbook and was drawing.

"Why are you so much better than me?" Zayn thought out loud.

Zack smiled a little. "Never better, simply different."

"Do you paint too?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, I love it. Anything creative." Zack nodded.

Zayn stared at him for a moment. "How do you feel about reading?"

"Love to."

"Comic books?"

"My life." Zack said, looking at him.

"Tattoos?"

"I have sixteen."

Zayn began to smile. "Thoughts about the government?"

"Fuck them."

Zayn chuckled.

"You're pretty cool, Zack. I approve of your existence."

"Thank God. I was worried." Zack said sarcastically, the two sharing a laugh.

Zayn smiled to himself, feeling glad that he might've just made a new friend.

He struggled to make friends, so this was a major accomplishment.

He couldn't wait to tell Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Him [Zarry] By Z

Fanfiction

217K 14.4K 36
"Harry this isn't healthy. You're obsessed. I can't believe you go to all that trouble just to look at him." "Of course I do," "I have to." "I love...
71.1K 1.4K 13
What would you do if the one you loved so much kept running away?
89.1K 3.1K 58
"Play with my pussy but don't play with my emotions." ©Copyright 2020 Smiley_Miley_
12.5K 196 47
You don't always get to choose who you fall for.