Wanted -Naruto Highschool Fan...

By Aquaria1234

Sakura Haruno and Hinata Hyuga are the biggest nerds in Konoha High, and ever since they got to freshman they... More

Expect the Unexpected -Naruto Highschool Fanfiction-
The Biggest Nerds / The Wanted Criminals
Akatsuki Stalkers?
Konoha's suspicion
Ambush and the New Yakuza Group
Field Trip to Lake Kagayaki!
Panic with the Enemies/Akatsuki's Second Test! The Horror of Carrie
Asura's Warnings
A New Exorcist and a New Demon
To Return Home - Surprise from the Enemy
Asura and Old Friends
The 44 Guardians?
*NOT A CHAPTER! JUST THE CHARACTER PAGE*
Start of a War
Destroyed
Stupid Endings

Naruto and Sasuke? Sho Cafe

3.2K 106 12
By Aquaria1234

"...Hello Kabuto," I grumbled, trying hard to ignore his creepy staring and his disturbing smile. After finding out that Hinata and I were the criminals almost everyone were after around last year, he took it upon himself to either make me or Hinata his wife or something along that lines. 

Hahaha, no. Hell no. 

There is no way am I letting this creepy man who works under that pedophilic snake become my or Hinata's husband. Frankly, we're to young to even speak about marriages! I don't know much about him but I would rather like to live my life before I think about marriages or having kids of my own. 

"So what the hell does Orochimaru need now?" I asked, shoving Kabuto away from me. He smelled like rubbing alcohol and disinfecting, probably since he worked in the hospital also as an assistant. "Does he want me to kill anyone in particular or torture information out of someone?"

"Both," Kabuto said, watching me with a smirk as I decided to finally get rid of the thick glasses and shake the messy braid out. It was becoming too much of a bother to manage. While I combed out the tangles with my fingers, Kabuto started to explain. "Someone knows to much about Orochimaru-Sensei and if words get out that... He's done crime activity in the past without the authorities knowing, then that could be trouble. Second, he wants you to torture that same person to figure out where he had gotten that information from. It isn't everyday that information like that comes out, can you handle that?"

I skidded to a stop and turned to Kabuto with a hand on my hip, a scowl on my face. "Why the hell are you doubting me now? You've seen me work before, that shouldn't have happened. If it weren't for Orochimaru you would be 6 feet down."

"Always comes back to this." Kabuto sighed, but I could hear amusement in his voice as he pushed up his glasses. "I'll see you tomorrow for school Sakura-Chan."

"Like hell you will, I'm skipping-"

"The biggest nerd in Konoha high, skipping school?"

Without thinking, I grabbed the person from behind me and flipped him right over me shoulder. My eyes were of a killer for a minute, until I realized who it was and backed away. 

"Shit! Where the hell did you come from?" I stammered fro a bit, trying to get into my timid shell but I knew I was to late. Well it seemed to late for that as both the Uchiha and his best friend Uzumaki were staring at me with wide eyes. I shifted under their gazes. "Would you both quit staring at me like that? Here."

Grabbing the Uchiha by his shirt, I picked him up, dusted his shirt off, and was about to go on my way until the stupid blond stopped me by screeching into my ear. 

"WAIT!"

"You don't have to yell in my ear! What?"

"..Are you actually Sakura Haruno?"

"Do you see any bitches around with pink hair and emerald eyes?"

"...No."

"Then I'm Sakura Haruno."

While I glared at both of them, the boys stared blankly at me. Inside their mind though there were many questions going through their mind, but one statement kept repeating. 'Damn! Sakura went bad!'

I raised my eye at them, they were staring at me and I despised that. Glaring at them one last time, i grabbed both of them by the shirt and lifted them up, that seemed to snap them out of their thought as they shuddered inwardly at how strong I was. 

"Listen you two, if you ever. Ever tell anyone of this encounter, you better have one eye opened tonight because I don't want take any mercy on my prey."

"One more question Haruno," The Uchiha said, doing well to hide his fear unlike the blond who was shaking under my sharp eyes. "How long have you been acting? Along with Hinata?"

I sneered, dropping them. Cracking my neck and my knuckles, I turned back at them and frowned. "You should've figured this out the first thing Uchiha, and though we were not acting at first we gradually did as it was Hinata's idea we should stay out in trouble. Just be happy she came up with that idea, or every one of you that picked on Hinata would be 6 feet under."

With that last statement, I turned and disappeared among the large crowd of bustling people who were ignorant of our conversation. 

With Sasuke and Naruto, they sat there for a minute before Naruto had a small mischievous smirk on his face. 

"Wanna follow Sakura-Chan?"

"Thought you would never ask dobe."

 -

'Damn it, how long have they been standing there... How much have they heard?' Sakura thought, her worry growing deeper. How could she have been such a fool to not notice an idiot and the candidate of school president following her? All she could hope was that they hadn't heard much and just heard that she was going to skip school. Which was impossible as Hinata was also strict with grades. 'When I see them again, I'll get my answers.'

Cha! That's right!

Stopping, I stood in front of small cafe. Opening the door, the bell jingled and instantly a maid came up to me and smiled. "Welcome to the Sho Cafe! Table for just you miss?"

I looked around for a bit before my eyes landed on a painting of a small butterfly and a meadow. "I see you have a new painting. Oil painted, a meadow of poppy flowers, and surrounding it large oak trees. Made by Allysa Palcuba right?"

"Y-Yes! Now then, here and I supposed you know where the entrance is?"

"Of course."

"Alright, have a nice day!"

Taking a silver key with a butterfly charm, I passed by the timid maid and instantly went to the kitchen. There I saw familiar faces as they either waved, grinned, or ignored me. Going on my way, I went to the back of the storage, moved away the old crate, and found a small entrance with a key hole in it. 

As soon as I pushed the key in, a whirring sound was heard and a click. Instantly, a small trap door on the floor popped open and I left the key in the keyhole. Bracing myself, I jumped into the hole and into a new different room. 

The new room wasn't as bad as people would be thinking. For one thing the torches were making the room bright, a smell of cake wafted through the air, and it was furnished beautifully with black Victorian furniture. Sitting on the couch in the middle of the room was a lanky man. Red crimson eyes and blond hair somehow complimenting his eyes and complexion, he looked up at me and smiled. 

"G'Day Sakura." He greeted, motioning for me to sit down which I did. "I did not expect you to be here today so quickly! Tea?"

"A new mission from you-know-who. And yes please."

Pouring a cup of warm tea, the man sighed and shook his head. "At it again? Alright I need details and make it quick. I have to go down the art store, gotta buy more paint and such for my new model!"

"You're sense of 'art' is sickening Daijo."

Daijo, a famous criminal. Known to blindfold his 'models' first before they could see him, dress them up, paint them, afterwards rape them, and finally kill them. I still can't believe people still fall for it. Then again he always moves around, going places to places to do his 'art' and pays people big time, to not get their money after.

After that statement, the blond gasped dramatically and pouted, placing his long fingers over his heart as if he got shot. "S-Sick!? It is anything but sick Sakura! How can you be so blunt?"

"It's common sense Daijo," I sighed, tired of this conversation. "Back to the main point, I need to find a man-"

"For a one-night stand? I think I can help you with that~"

"...Anyway, I need to find a man-"

"Already found him! His name is Hiro Shumoki, age 30, lives in Mountain Street just 30 blocks away, lives alone, loves threatening people, has no life."

I twitched and willed myself not to kill the expert informer. He would always do this to me, tease me then tell me what I wanted to know before I could even tell the description. Damn him to hell. 

Daijo smirked cheekily at me before jabbing his thumb behind him, setting his finished tea down. "I know everything my dear, but go. There are some unwanted visitors prowling around my precious cafe, and I want them gone. Can you do that for me my dear?"

Grumbling, I placed my untouched tea and walked around him. Before I could open the door of the backway, I turned towards him. "By the way, you need to do a better job trying to poison me Daijo."

"To smart for your own good," Daijo sighed, and turned his head towards me slightly. "Sakura, though I like the bad-ass you, try to live a life of a normal teenager. I''m not asking you to give up your job, because then that would mean I'm out of shelters as well as all the others, but you're missing out a lot!"

I gave Daijo one last glare before stomping out of the dark room, slamming the door behind me. I don't know why, but that statement made me mad... All my life, I've lived like this. I don't think for one second, none the less one day, I can live like a normal girl. 

I'm a wanted, dangerous criminal. 

-

"I can't believe it, you two again?" Without warning, I grabbed both of them by their collars and lifted them up easily, glaring at both of them. "Are you stalking me now?"

"O-Oh Sakura-chan!" Naruto laughed nervously, scratching the back of his head and shifted eyes around. "What a coincidence seeing you here! Um... Hi?"

"Alright you two, spill it." I said, pushing them into the alleyway and willed myself not to reach for my dagger. "You got 10 seconds. 9. 8. 7-"

"We were stalking you!"

"...And why?"

"...Because we like you?"

Narrowing my eyes, I slipped my dagger under my shirt and placed it dangerously closed to Naruto's neck. "Real reason. Now."

"We just wanted to know why you were talking to Kabuto! Please don't kill me...."

I narrowed my eyes at them, keeping my green eyes level with his wide cerulean eyes until I finally pulled the dagger away, much to his relief. Slipping the dagger away in my shirt, Sasuke stared at me then saw another weapon, a gun, strapped under my long skirt.

"...Do you naturally keep weapons under your clothes or is it for something else?"

"None of your business Uchiha." I growled, tugging my skirt lower. "Just remember, not one word about this encounter or your dead."

It was an awkward silence between all three of us, but much to their relief a phone rung through the silence. Glancing at my bag, I grabbed my pink phone and answered cheerfully, causing the boys to sweatdropped at my change of mood.

"Hey Hinata! I'm on my way to work right now, have to get rid of two idiots though." I said, glancing at the scowling Uchiha and the cringing Uzumaki.

"Two idiots? Who is it this time?" Hinata asked as I could hear her fingers clacking away on something, and instantly I knew she was on another hacking mission. "Please don't tell me you killed them? I thought we agreed no innocent civilians unless they're your targets."

"We agreed, but I didn't kill them. And it's blondie and emo." At this I received a glare from said emo and smirked. "So watcha calling for?"

"..."

"Hinata? Hello?"

"O-Oh! U-Um... N-Naruto-kun is there...?"

"Naruto-kun?" I glanced at the still cringing blond. "Since when do you call Naruto that?"

"U-U-Um a-a-after school w-when he s-saved me f-from being r-run over b-b-by a c-car..."

"What?!" I screeched, causing the two boys and presumably Hinata to flinch. "You almost got ran over? Who the hell is this guy?! I'll find him and kill him for you Hinata."

"Sakura!"

"What, I will." I shrugged before noticing the time. "By the way, what'd you call for?"

"After work, can you bring to-go boxes? We have no food in the grocery, I forgot to go shopping because well... You know."

"Got it Hinata, I'll get some Panda Express. Ja Ne~"

As soon as I hung up, I slipped my phone I glared at the two boys with the deadliest glare I muster. The atmosphere went tense.

"...Thank you." I finally said before leaning away from them and turned so they wouldn't see my blush. "I... I'm grateful for you to save my friend Naruto, so um.."

"No problem Sakura-Chan!" NAruto exclaimed before a moment of stunned silence. "Also, we're sorry for the way we treated you last year. Well, I knew it was wrong but I don't know what's going through the teme's mind here."

Sasuke glared at Naruto before back at me, but his glare was intense and... He had a blush on his face! It was small and almost unseen, but it was still a blush. "Yea... S-Sorry."

"Well, no that all if forgiven." I said, now smiling as I started to walk away. "I got work to do, I've got to get to the hospital. Also, just because you saved Hinata doesn't mean I will still kill you if you tell anybody about this encounter and with Kabuto. Also to your other question, Kabuto was asking a favor. Ja Ne you two!"

With that, I sprinted off and didn't turn back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
19K 77 8
Dew made a deal with the black hood man. to make his life happier But the compensation the black hood man wanted was not life expectancy. but his age
3.9K 121 9
If Anya had failed, and Loid had died in the explosion, what would have happened?
31.9K 979 11
What happens when the famous Jeff the killer gets captured and sent to an asylum? He's not your everyday patient! Join him in this extra unordinary...