Naruto and Sasuke? Sho Cafe

"...Hello Kabuto," I grumbled, trying hard to ignore his creepy staring and his disturbing smile. After finding out that Hinata and I were the criminals almost everyone were after around last year, he took it upon himself to either make me or Hinata his wife or something along that lines. 

Hahaha, no. Hell no. 

There is no way am I letting this creepy man who works under that pedophilic snake become my or Hinata's husband. Frankly, we're to young to even speak about marriages! I don't know much about him but I would rather like to live my life before I think about marriages or having kids of my own. 

"So what the hell does Orochimaru need now?" I asked, shoving Kabuto away from me. He smelled like rubbing alcohol and disinfecting, probably since he worked in the hospital also as an assistant. "Does he want me to kill anyone in particular or torture information out of someone?"

"Both," Kabuto said, watching me with a smirk as I decided to finally get rid of the thick glasses and shake the messy braid out. It was becoming too much of a bother to manage. While I combed out the tangles with my fingers, Kabuto started to explain. "Someone knows to much about Orochimaru-Sensei and if words get out that... He's done crime activity in the past without the authorities knowing, then that could be trouble. Second, he wants you to torture that same person to figure out where he had gotten that information from. It isn't everyday that information like that comes out, can you handle that?"

I skidded to a stop and turned to Kabuto with a hand on my hip, a scowl on my face. "Why the hell are you doubting me now? You've seen me work before, that shouldn't have happened. If it weren't for Orochimaru you would be 6 feet down."

"Always comes back to this." Kabuto sighed, but I could hear amusement in his voice as he pushed up his glasses. "I'll see you tomorrow for school Sakura-Chan."

"Like hell you will, I'm skipping-"

"The biggest nerd in Konoha high, skipping school?"

Without thinking, I grabbed the person from behind me and flipped him right over me shoulder. My eyes were of a killer for a minute, until I realized who it was and backed away. 

"Shit! Where the hell did you come from?" I stammered fro a bit, trying to get into my timid shell but I knew I was to late. Well it seemed to late for that as both the Uchiha and his best friend Uzumaki were staring at me with wide eyes. I shifted under their gazes. "Would you both quit staring at me like that? Here."

Grabbing the Uchiha by his shirt, I picked him up, dusted his shirt off, and was about to go on my way until the stupid blond stopped me by screeching into my ear. 

"WAIT!"

"You don't have to yell in my ear! What?"

"..Are you actually Sakura Haruno?"

"Do you see any bitches around with pink hair and emerald eyes?"

"...No."

"Then I'm Sakura Haruno."

While I glared at both of them, the boys stared blankly at me. Inside their mind though there were many questions going through their mind, but one statement kept repeating. 'Damn! Sakura went bad!'

I raised my eye at them, they were staring at me and I despised that. Glaring at them one last time, i grabbed both of them by the shirt and lifted them up, that seemed to snap them out of their thought as they shuddered inwardly at how strong I was. 

"Listen you two, if you ever. Ever tell anyone of this encounter, you better have one eye opened tonight because I don't want take any mercy on my prey."