Expect the Unexpected -Naruto Highschool Fanfiction-

Sakura Haruno and Hinata Hyuga were best friends since birth. Both girls also lived together to get away from their abusive/ignorant parents from a blooming age of 10.

Of course, they had to get money from somewhere to live in a fancy, furnished loft. A villa in Italy, Europe, and America. And an underground network located all over the world.

That was a simple question, they worked. Many people knew that these two sweet, lovable teens of 15 worked, but what they didn't realized was that their work was different from what everybody thought it would be.

Instead of a simple florist and librarian assistant as Hinata claimed, instead of a simple maid and assistant nurse Sakura claimed, both were scammers and torturers. Hinata scammed millions of people of hundreds of dollars since the age of eight and stole information worth millions of dollars since the age of 12. Sakura was a torturer from age 8 receiving millions of dollars worth of information and an assassin since the age of 12.

Living a life of secretive billionaires, taking pleasure in their works, living in a comfortable house. Nobody wouldn't think these girls would have it hard.

Wrong, there was only one place the two girls despised most more than their parents.

That was Konoha Highschool.

Konoha Highschool was the worst of all worst. The bullies, the teachers who sometimes don't make sense, the perverts, the pedophiles, the bitches and bastards. Though in retrospect being the biggest nerds in Konoha wearing geeky clothes and large glasses and messy braids didn't seem to help their reputation in school. That didn't mean both girls were annoyed.

There were many times that Hinata would try to remove these students from the school registration one by one and change them to another school, but then she would always remind herself that it was irrational and plain stupid. Sakura also wished there were times she could drop her nerdy and ignorant act and kill one of them or at least beat them to death so they would never mess with them again, but she was pretty sure killing a student meant expulsion and probably juvie, maybe she would have a chance when she caught one of the bullies in a dark, cold alleyway where no one will hear them scream.

Tomorrow, it was another new year of school and it was another year of torture for them.