Start of a War

A few days had passed, and everything had gone normal... Mostly for the pinkette. 

Ryoma and Kuroko had left saying that they couldn't skip school, something about a tournament coming up and that their teammates had been calling them almost every minute asking where they were. Gaara left, but would time to time check on Sakura making sure she was doing her work, much to Hinata's amusement. As for Tsuna...

"Why are you still here?" Sakura asked, looking up from all the parchment spread out in her desk and to the brunette who was on the computer, no doubt hacking from boredom. "Don't you have school?"

"I do," Tsuna said, and smiled sheepishly. "I... I just don't want to go. Don't worry, I hacked into the school and made all my absences all excused."

"You're going to get held back."

Tsuna shook his head. "No, you know me Sakura. I'll just ace the finals and a few test to at least get a C average. No problem."

"No problem he says...." Sakura muttered, irritable that when she looked back at the papers she swore that it grew another inch. "Damn it I need a break! I can't handle this stupid paper works!"

"If you leave, you know that Gaara is just going to find you easily and drag you back." Hinata commented, watching as her childhood friend stood up and grabbed her jacket. "You have nowhere to hide when it comes to Gaara! There is a reason why he's the best tracker behind Kuroko and Amaya!"

"Just watch me!"

Both teens watch as Sakura disappeared down the hallway when the metal doors slid close. After silence, Tsuna stood and stretched. "I'm going down to the park today, Hinata. I'll see you back at the house-" "Wait, Tsuna."

Stopping, Tsuna looked over at the pearl-eyed girl, and almost smirked to see the determined look in her eyes. Something akin to his when he was younger. But all to soon, the flame diminished and she looked meek.

"Tsuna... I-Um... I-I.... No, never mind... I-I'm... I'm sorry!"

With that, Hinata scurried out the room leaving Tsuna alone. 

XXX

"Freedom!" Sakura cried out, ignoring the strange looks from the crowd around her, as she looked up at the sky. "Ah... Sweet freedom, how I miss you- Oof!"

Caught off guard from suddenly bumping into someone, Sakura backed off and tensed for any kind of battle before realizing she had just bumped into a little boy. Usually she would have sensed any up-coming obstacle, but being so happy that she was finally free from the clutches of work she just didn't care anymore and even allowed her guard down. Sakura inwardly winced if Gaara ever foud out that she had let down her guard... First he would never let this go, Second he was going to torture her more with more paperwork.

She was just about to apologized and move on until the little boy with the afro started sniffling. Having a soft-spot for children, and not wanting to look like the bad guy, Sakura picked up the 8-year old and cradled him into her arms. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." Sakura then frowned, looking around the busy crowd that seemed to ignore the duo. "Where are your parents little boy?"

"O-O-Ore-Sama's p-parents are in Italy..." 'Italy? Then why is he here in Tokyo, in Japan?' "I-I was just w-w-with Ieyo-Baka looking for s-s-someone, t-t-then I got dis-distracted by t-the c-c-c-candy store, t-t-then I couldn't find them!" And with that, the little boy with the large afro started bawling. 

"H-Hey... Calm down with you." Walking, Sakura looked around, then down tot he still bawling boy. "Hey... If I give you candy will you stop crying already?"