Manan ff Vivaah (discontinued)

By manan_foreverlove

What happen when a down to earth girl get married to a rich arrogant greekgod. Will she be able to work out t... More

Part 1
PART 2
PART. 3
Part 4:
Part 5
Who's playing who
PART 6
Part7
Part8
Part 9
Part10
Part11
Part12
Part13
NOT A UPDATE
Not a update
Part 14
Part15
READ
Part16
Part17
Part18
Notes
Part19
Part20
Part 21
Part 22
Part23
Please read
Please read
BETTER GET THAT ON YOUR MIND
Note
Part 24
NOTE
PLEASE READ.
Part 25
Shoutout
Pictures
Part 26
Part 27
read this to help you
Published
Good bye
Continue
Part 28
Part 29
Target
Part 31
Manan
Instagram
Back?
Discontinued!!!
Recommend 

Part 30

20.9K 1.5K 190
By manan_foreverlove

Ramadan Mubarak guys

Please give me and my family in your prays

You guys are the best and I really wanna thanks my loyal readers, you guys are doing whatever your support to do so thank you so much😘😘😘
So this one is for you guys.

MOST AWAITED PART

She banged the first aid box on the beach chair nearby and looked at him. He was confused with her sudden coldness.

Mu: BHAI MUJHE SACH SUNNA HAI!! AAPNE BHABHI SE SHAADI KI RAAT, PEHLI RAAT KAHA KE YOU LOVE ANOTHER GIRL AND WILL NEVER GIVE HER HER RIGHTS AS A WIFE!!!! TELL ME BHAI??

Mukti yelled right on manik's face while manik was looking down. Mukti misunderstood manik's silence.

Mu: I SHOULD'VE KNOWN BHAI!!! JO INSAAN ITNA ARROGANT HO WOH KISSI KO KAISE KHUSH RAKHEGA!
M: (cracked voice) Main arrogant hu!

Mukti looked at him with a disgusted face.

M: BHAI NO ONE EVER DARED TO TELL YOU BUT YOU ARE THE MOST ARROGANT PERSON IN THIS WORLD! APNE ABHI TAK ALIYA DI KO MAAF NAHI KIYA! SHE IS TOTALLY SHATTERED! KABHI UNSE POOCHA KE WOH CABIR JEEJU SE SHAADI KARNA BHI CHAHTE HAI YA NAHI?
DID YOU EVER ASK HER HOW IS SHE? LEAVE THAT DID YOU EVER ASK HER IF SHE IS OKAY, AFTER THAT MOMENT? BUT NO, YOU WERE WAY TOO BUSY IN YOUR WORLD!!

Before mukti could speak more, she saw manik look at her with a hurt face. She realized that she spoke too much.

Mu: im sorry bhai! But this is reality!! Just think about it and fix everything before its too late!!

She was about to leave from there when she got a shock.

M: I love Her Mukti! I love nandini a lot!

Mukti turned around and got shocked when she saw him crying.

M: main uss raat usse jhoot isiliye bola tha kyunke mujhe darr tha ke main uski life barbaad kardunga! Mujhe darr tha ke meri waje se uski khushiyan kharaab hojayeingi!!

Mukti was was about to say something when they heard nandini.

N: Really manik?

They turned around to see nandini standing in tears. Her eyes were puff red. She still had the black shoulder off dress on.

Mu: I'll leave you two alone! I think now you should sort out your differences!!

Mukti left. Nandini slowly advanced towards manik who was looking down. She went and stood in front of manik.

N: aapko waake mein lagta hai ke agar aap mere saath honge to mein khush nhi rahungi? Aapko lagta hai ke main aapke begair bohot khush rahungi? Aap aisa soch bhi kaise sakte hai? Like seriously? Main aapke begair ekk minute bhi nahi reh sakti!!! I LOVE YOU!!

Hearing those three magical words, manik looked at her in shock. Tears kept dropping out of both of her eyes. Manik held her hands and brought her closer.

M: I'm very sorry nandini! Mujhe pata hai maine tumein bohot dhuk diye hai!! Please mujhe maaf kardO!!
N: maine aapko kab ka maaf kardia!!

Manik took her into a rib crashing hug. Both sobbed into eachothers's arms. Manik started to nuzzle in her nape making her shiver.

N: manik kya karein hain aap?
M: pyaar kara hun! Jo bohot der pehle karlena chaiye tha! I LOVE YOU NANDINI!!!

Manik felt nandini lips curl into a shy smile on his chest. He started to kiss her nape making her shiver. Nandini got out of the hug and started to go from there when manik held her arm and pulled her back. Nandini jammed into his chest. Her hands landed on his chest. Manik moved his lips near hers and were about to capture them when nandini pushed him into the swimming pool. She started to laugh seeing his condition.

M: (mind) acha to biwi sahiba! Tum mujhe trick karr sakti ho to main kyu nhi! Abh dhekna!

Manik started to go inside and out swimming pool breathing heavily. Nandin stopped laughing and looked at him with a worried face. Manik smirked as his plan was working.

Nandini sat on her toe near the pool.

M: ahhhhhhhh nandini! Main doob jaunga!!

Nandini extended her hand.

N: manik mere haath pakadiye!

Manik grabbed her hand and pulled her in the swimming pool. As nandini couldn't swim she hugged manik tightly and shut her eyes tightly.

Manik took her to the corner of the pool and blocked her from both sides. Nandini came out of the hug and looked at him confusingly.

N: aap to doob rahe thay!
M: mujhe swimming aati hai Wifey!!!
N: iska matlab- MANIKKKKK!!!!!!

She started to hit his chest while he tried to hold her hands.

N: (hitting him) like seriously! Aise koi karta hai kya? Manik I'm all wet! And yeh Mukti ka dress tha! Aapne kya kiya! Aapne aisa kyun-

She was cut as manik took her held her wrists and twisted them behind her back and pulled her closer. She jammed into his chest and he smacked his lips on her soft ones. He slowly left her wrists and she snaked her arms around his neck pulling him closer. Both were kissing eachother passionately. His hands reached on her waist and he started to trace it over the dress.

Mu: agar aap dono ka hogaya ho to main aapni aankhein khol sakti hun kya?

Both jerked away from eachother and looked at a smirking mukti . Mukti opened her eyes and smiled naughtily. Before any of them could say anything, nandini got out of the pool and ran away. Mukti started to laugh while manik got out of the pool. He went and twisted her ear.

Mu: ahh bhai n chodo!!!
M: badmaash sharam nhi aati?
Mu: haan haan!! Jinn ko khud sharam nhi aati woh mujhe sharam sikhare hain!!!

She ran before he could get her. He blushed and went to his room to find it empty. He heard the shower running and assumed nandini to be in the shower. He chuckled and blushed remembering their moment a few minutes ago. He took his night suit and moved into the changing room to change.

Quickly changing he still saw she was in shower. He was about to get in bed when Mukti's words rang in his ear " APNE ABHI TAK ALIYA DI KO MAAF NAHI KIYA! SHE IS TOTALLY SHATTERED! KABHI UNSE POOCHA KE WOH CABIR JEEJU SE SHAADI KARNA BHI CHAHTE HAI YA NAHI?"

His guilt was eating him inside. He felt vulnerable. He wanted to just run right now to her room and apologize for his behaviour. He looked at the time and sensed she would be sleeping now as tomorrow was her Haldi.

He felt like crying his eyes out. In two days, his favorite sister would be gone from this house forever. Just because of his anger and ego, he wasted the precious time he had with his sister. Now she was leaving him. Maybe he deserved this.Sighing he got into the bed and laid down putting an arm on his eyes and the other on his stomach. He was asleep in a few matter of minutes as a lot happened in one day; his confrontation to his dad, mukti's outbrust, his confession to nandini, their first Kiss.

Half an hour later, nandini came out of the bathroom in a black nighty. She blushed seeing manik as she remembered their first kiss. She went in front of the mirror and applied lotion of her face and arms. After applying lotion she got into the bed with manik and laid down, her hands joined together under her ear and face, she looked at her manik. She thanked god that finally her life was getting on track.

God knows when her eyes closed and she slept dreaming about her hubby, love of her life.

NEXT MORNING

Nandini opened her eyes as sun rays fell on her. She sat on the bed yawning. She looked towards manik and remebered their first kiss. She blushed and getting up she went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After a few minutes she came out dressed in a yellow and white saree. She saw manik was still sleeping. She went and sat down near him and started to wake him up.

N: manik!!
M: hmm?
N: uthiye!!
M: acha yaar!!

Nandini got up and was about to move when she felt a sudden pull and she was under him. She looked in his eyes to find him fully awake. She saw him smirking. He pushed her hair strands away and kissed her forehead.

N: manik chodiye na!
M: pehle meri kiss!
N: (blushing) kya? Manik chodiye!!

She tried to push him but failed. He took her wrists and pinned them on the bed post. He smacked is lips on hers. He demanded access in her mouth but she was still shocked. He bit her lips hard making her moan. She soon gave into the kiss. Both were kissing eachother passionately.

Manik's hand reached under her pallu and she gasped. Their kiss was broken by the knock on the door. Kaki (their maid) was knocking on the door.

Kaki: nandini betiya darwaja kholo! Tharo ko maim saab bulai re hai!
N: (panting) jee-jee kaki aayi!!

Manik rolled off her and nandini went to open the door to see kaki standing there with a thaal of ladoos mixture.

Kaki: betiya tharo ko Nyeonika Maim saab bulai ri hai! Woh kahai ri hai ke humre saath ladoo banadiyo!!
N: haan kaki aap chalo! Mai aayi 2 min mein!

Kaki looked towards manik and gasped. She cupped her face with one hand and looked towards nandini.

Kaki: hai Ram! Betiya manik baba abhi tak soyi re hai? Subhe ke 10 baje re!
N: nahi kaki woh to-

Nandini looked at the bed to see manik's eyes closed with a goofy smile. She lightly glared at him as she could see him peeking through his closed eyes.

N: (finishing her phrase) so rahe hai!!
aap jaye! Main zara inhe jagaa karr aati hu!!!

Kaki went from there and nandini slammed the door and went near manik and bent on to him as he opened his eyes. He closed his eyes felling her hair fall on his face.

N: main neeche jaa ri hu! Agar aapki "nataak wali neend" poori hogayi ho to neeche aajeyga! Washroom mein aapke kapde ready hai!

Manik stared at her while she left. He got up and sat on the bed kicking the comforter away.

M: kya musibat hai!! Itni der k baad mujhe meri biwi mili hai aur aagayi kaki disturb karne! Hmmph!!!

He stomped out of bed and went to the bathroom to change.
Downstairs, aliya was sitting on the table covered with white satin sheets with haldi yellow colour cushions on it. Ladies were sitting around her while she was sitting there staring at floor lost. She was wearing a yellow and pink designer lehenga.

A: (mind) kitni badal gayi hai meri zindagi? Meri kal shaadi hai to person I don't even like! Wait! I do like him! He is a nice person! But kya main usse pyaar karti hun?

Her thoughts were broken when she heard some ladies singing and playing dholak. She saw Nyeonika come towards her with haldi.

She smiled at her as Nyeonika sat in front of her and took a decorated 2 glitter decorated leaves. She dipped the leave in Haldi and then rubbed on her legs, then arms, then face. Soon nandini, mukti, Anjali and some other ladies did the same. Manik came down and sat in front of Aliya .

M: meri behan ki haldi hai! Yeh kaise ho sakta hai ke main usse haldi na lagaon!

Nandini gave him leaves to put but he looked confusingly.

N: iss ke saat lagani hai!
M: iske saat? How boring? Isse haldi thodi na lagegi!

He smirked naughtily at her and took handfuls of haldi. He smirked at aliya and she looked at him confusingly as he was angry at her. Next thing she knew, her whole face was covered with haldi, mouth, eyes, nose, cheeks, everything. Aliya looked at him in tears as he blinked smilingly. She had a small smile on her lips, tears in her eyes.
He got up and kissed her forehead while Nyeonikae told nandini and Mukti to take her to her room. Manik also went to clean his hands.

Aliya went for a bath while both girls came down to see Anjali and Nyeonika preparing for Sangeet. Nandini went up to Nyeonika and took her to the side.

N: maa chachi kyu nahi aayi haldi ki rasam keliye?
Ny: beta woh-
N: oh haan main bhool gayi! Woh to mujhe pasand nhi karti to woh yaha kyun aayeinge ooper se Anjali di bhi yaha hai!
Ny: hmmm lekin woh sangeet keliye zaroor ayeinge farmhouse parr mein!! Farm house se yaad aayaTum jaake dheko samaan tiyaar hai jo farm house leke jaana hai?

Nyeonika kissed her forehead as she noticed tears. Nandini went to see other arrangement while Nyeonika went to help Anjali get ready.

EVENING

Everyone sat in the cars and left for the farm house where the sangeet ceremony would be held. Aliya would be getting ready over there in room. Soon they reached the farm house and saw it decorated.

In a room mukti and nandini were making Aliya and ready when manik came in. He was wearing a white kurta. Nandini was wearing a orange saree with golden blouse. Mukti was wearing a yellow and green salwar suit. Aliya was wearing a orange lehnga and a green choli.

Manik

Nandini

Mukti

Aliya

M: tum log bahar jao mujhe Aliya se kuch baat karni hai!

Both girls looked at eachother confused and went out while manik went and sat in front of Aliya , on his knees. He led her hands making her look up at him.

M: I'm sorry Aliya ! Tumne galat kiya tha! But main bhi sahi nhi kiya! You deserved it but not to this much heights! Im very sorry! Kal tumhari shaadi hai! I know im a terrible brother. Im very sorr-

Aliay put a hand on his mouth and hugged him tight, sobbing in his arms.

A: Im sorry bhai! Please forgive me!! Im sorry!!
M: im sorry too!!

Both were hugging each other when a man barged in and screamed.

Man: aag!! Farmhouse mein aag lagg gayi hai!!! Manik beta jaldi bahar chalo! Chalo Aliya!
M: kya?

As soon a they heard there was a fire inside the the farmouse. Manik held Aliya hand and ran outside the room. He saw fire in the kitchen and saw ladies running out of the kitchen. He saw Venkatesh in the hall looking around. He went towards him along Aliya .

Ar: uncle aap yahan! Chaliye bahar!! Yahan kya karein hai? Chaliye!
Sh: beta- beta tumne kahi navya ko dheka hai!

Manik saw the fire spreading down the stairs into the hall and dragged him outside. Shannoo, Mukti, Anjali, Nyeonika And nandini along some other ladies were standing outside along with a shawl Around them. Some Men were putting Water on the farmhouse. Since the farmhouse was away from the city, fire brigade was taking time. Aliya ran to Nyeonika and hugged her crying. Subhankar was calling some doctors as some ppl were injured and kirti was trying to calm down shurti as she was crying. As aliya went to Nyeonika , manik saw Nandini safe and sighed. He ran to her.

M: tum- tum theek to ho na!
N: haan manik main-

He took her in a rib crashing hug. He hugged her tightly as tears drop out of her eyes. He got a phone call and he excused himself.

S: (crying-screaming) meri bachi! Meri navya kaha hai!
Ny: padma shaant hojao!
Anj: chachi woh yahi hogi!!
V: main jaata hun!

Venkatesh went in again and screamed navya's name. Nandini eyes fell on the window upstairs. She saw navya's body on the bed unconscious. She looked around to see manik far away. Noticing that anyone else was not looking at her she went to mukti and removed her shawl and gave it to her.

Mu: bhabhi what are y..
N: mukti mujhe pata hai navya kaha hai!
Mu: bhabhi don't even think of going inside? Bhai-
N: mukti time nhi hai!

Nandini ran inside and ran upstairs over the fire. Nyeonika saw nandini running in and she screamed manik's name. Manik couldn't hear cause he was talking the fire brigade people. As the fire increased some men brought out shashank.

Nandini went in and saw her unconscious. She was coughing due to the smoke. She shook navya and she coughed a little saying "nandini didi".

N: meri jaan main yahi hun! Chalo?

She took navya out of the room and saw fire everywhere around. She saw a way to the stairs and with great difficulty she was bringing navya down. Shannoo was in tears to see nandini rescuing her daughter. She felt guilty to treat nandini unwell in the past.

They were almost out of the farmhouse, when Nyeonika and Shannoo saw a flowera garland from the roof, which had fire on it, almost dropping on nandini and navya !

S: (screaming) nandiniii!

Nandini saw the garland dropping and she pushed navya out in padma's arms and closed her eyes crossing her arms on her head to shield her.

Ny : NANDINIIIIII!!

Nyeonika screamed as she saw the garland fall on nandini. Manik hearing the scream saw nandini in the farmhouse and fire on her. He felt floor beneath him move. Phone dropped from his hands and he ran towards her. Atul and Shubhanker, shocked quickly poured water on nandini. Venkatesh was looking at nandini shockingly.

I try my best I was really tired fasting all day then write but still I try and I hope you guys will enjoy and also I'll take time now to update as  you all know Ramadan is here so I'll be busy but still I promise I'll try giving updates whenever I can.
Now you have to complete the target votes 900+ and comments 100+😘😘😘😘😘
Bye till then and be safe and enjoy 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788K 91.1K 200
The story of Sameer and Naina continues.
SHIKAST By imdone

Fanfiction

177K 26.3K 73
Hiii😁
247K 19.7K 96
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
530K 53.5K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)