Saving The World While Fallin...

Da nickii_96

WOULD YOU RATHER FALL IN LOVE? OR SAVE THE WORLD? YOU COULD DO BOTH BUT THEN YOU WOULD END UP IN RYAN SITUAT... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaper 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 17

43 2 0
Da nickii_96

All we had to do was figure out which studio holes was at. We would clearly have to cross that bridge when we got to it. We drove in silence for the first fifteen minutes before broke it.

“Listen man about earlier…” He started

“You know what don’t worry about it. You were right. I don’t include you when it comes to the girls.” I said speaking out honestly.

“And you have a perfectly good reason not too. You clearly don’t know me that well and don’t trust me but I want you to know that I would gladly do anything for them.” He told me sounding sincere.

“Thanks” I said deciding that I was going to try and start to make a conscious effort to include him more. It was clear he had a thing for Whitney so I knew he wouldn’t let anything happen to her. I always had Lala back so between the two of us the girls should come back unharmed. The first three hours of the trip were fun after we had our little heart to heart. He started to open up to me and we genuinely had a pleasant conversation. It was slightly comforting to confide in another guy about what I was feeling and knowing he understood because he was going through it too. I think for a second I understood why girls were always gossiping. The only difference was that he definitely had gotten further with Whitney than I had with Lala.

“Sooo what happened that night?” I asked curiosity getting the best of me

“Which one?” he said looking at me with a smirk.

“The one where we left after her sister.” I said knowing he knew exactly what I was talking about.

“You mean the one where she said I could get it” he said taunting me

“Yeah” I said barely audible

“Well lets just say she was very appreciative” he said wiggling his thick eyebrows suggestively

“So” I said trying to act nonchalant

“Are you jealous that I can get some from Whitney and you can only fantasize about it with Lala” he said laughing as if it was hilarious.

“I could definitely get it” I said trying to defend myself.

“Prove it” he said challenging me

I was never one to back away from a challenge. I pulled the car over to the shoulder of the highway and got out. I walked behind to Alex’s car and knocked on the window.

“Whats up” Whitney said from the drivers seat.

I peered quickly through the window and saw Lala in the passenger seat.

“Come here” I said beckoning to her with my index finger.

I walked swiftly to the car and sat in the drivers seat. Moments later Lala entered the back seat. I locked the doors and pulled smoothly back into traffic.

“Ask her” I said to Shan with a smirk of my own as I took on his challenge.

“What was the purpose of this” Lala said curiosity written all over her face.

“No more beating around the bush just ask” I said momentarily looking at Shan before I turned my attention back to the road.

“Would you ever have sex with Ryan?”

“Yes” she answered bluntly

“I really should have betted you” I said

“Cocky much” Lala said joining the conversation

“Judging from all the screaming Alex do I must be good” I said shrugging my shoulders

“So you learned how to please one girl” Lala said effectively giving my ego a major hit.

“Well when your ready to jump on this dick Ill be more than willing to learn how to please you” I said keeping my eyes on the road.

“Lord knows she need some dick” Shan tried to mumble unsuccessfully.

“Well Ryan successfully beat up the only guy who could do it right” Lala said referring to Warner

“Well Ill be more than…”

“Finish that sentence and Ill tell Whitney” I said to Shan

His mouth snapped shut quickly and Lala sat in the back chuckling quietly.

“As your best friend I think it falls under my duties to take care of you” I said trying to find a loop hole.

“Ryan you wouldn’t even know what to do with me” she said

“Like you‘d know what to do with me ” I retorted

“Any woman would”

“Bullshit” I said

“I can prove it” she said confidently

She pulled her phone and called someone on the phone. She put the phone on speaker and we listened to it ring. 5 rings later Whitney picked up on the other end of the line.

“Whats up” Whitney said

“If Ryan was naked in your bed would you know what to do?” Lala asked getting right to it.

“Fuck the absolute shit out of him” Whitney said without a moments notice.

“And I already have” Alex said indicating we were on speaker.

“Oh really Whitney” Shan said speaking up

“Hypothetically of course” Whitney said editing her answer.

“I think I‘ll drive now” Shan said not liking Whitney’s answer.

We quickly traded the drivers and I climbed into the back seat with Lala. I still had an apology to make that I had been avoiding. I hurriedly put on my seat belt and turned to face Lala.

“I am sincerely sorry for what I did to Warner. He didn’t deserve that. Most importantly sorry for ruining your sex life. Whenever your feeling hot and sticky call me I promise to satisfy.” I said completely serious.

“Wow Ryan you can never just apologize you have to get nasty” Lala said with the hint of a smile on her lips.

“I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t get a little nasty” I said doing my best Trey Songz impersonation.

“And I would never ask you to change” She told me honestly

“I was only trying to help you out.” I told her

“Ryan if I ever get that desperate I promise to call you”

“You ain't gotta be desperate for this grade A dick” I said putting emphasis on the grade A

“Ryan take a nap” Lala said in between laughs.

I grabbed my travel pillow and blanket then got to work on getting comfortable. Which was very difficult in a seat belt. The easiest and most comfortable way was to put the thing up that was in between us and put my head in her lap. I laid my head in her lap then angled my head to look up at her. I was suddenly feeling slightly insecure about my position in her life. Sometimes I needed a little reassurance. I would never tell her that of course. She would probably just assume I was being random again.

“Do you love me?” I asked looking her in the eye.

“Yes” she said without hesitation

“Like how” I asked

I suddenly saw indecision flash across her face. I was just a little afraid of the answer.

“I love you like a fat kid loves chocolate cake” she said stroking my face slightly

“Friend-zoned” I heard Shan say to himself from the front seat

“What you say” Lala asked him a moment later.

“Nothing important” Shan said

I turned my head to stare at the back of the passengers seat. I had indeed been friend zoned and with that thought I drifted off to sleep. It felt like six hours later I was being woken up but in all honesty only an hour had passed. Lala was sound asleep with her head on my back. It was clearly uncomfortable for her. I grabbed the pillow and then placed her head in my lap. She looked slightly more comfortable.

“You good Shan” I asked trying to make sure he wasn’t getting tired.

“I'm good. I just need to drain the main vein.”

“That’s nasty” Whitney said through the loudspeakers of the car.

“Why you tell me bae ass was on the phone” I whispered to Shan loud enough for her to hear.

“Hey babe” Whitney said playing along.

“What you doing” I asked her

“Thinking about you” she said causing Shan to get a little jealous.

“Well you know what happens when I think about you. The Python needs to be tamed” I said as Whitney laughed hysterically on the phone.

“Rest stop” Shan said swerving into the first spot he saw causing Lala to jump up.

A second later Shan slammed the door and stomped off.

“I think you pissed him off” Whitney said through the loudspeakers before she ended the call.

“Did you really have to do that you know he like her” Lala said as she exited the car and headed toward the bathrooms.

“I'm pretty sure he‘ll thank me later” I told her after I had caught up to her.

“What you mean” she asked once we entered the facility.

I walked to the boys bathroom and tried to push it open. The door was locked from the inside. I strolled right over to the girls bathroom and strolled right in.

“Last time I checked you weren’t a girl” Alex said from the sink as she washed her hands.

“Would you like to check again” I asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Maybe later” Lala said with a hint of jealousy as she walked out the stall

Shaking my head I walked to the nearest stall and whipped the anaconda out. I sighed happily as I relieved myself. I didn’t even know I had to pee so bad. I finished up the rest of my business and bounded out. As soon as I walked out the bathroom my breath caught in my throat. She was gorgeous. A heavenly light was definitely shining on her. She had everything a man could ask for. Sweet, Sour, and fresh all in one. I whipped my wallet out and stepped up to the beautiful vending machine. I put my dollar up to her mouth and she immediately sucked it up hungrily. I pressed B3 on her soft buttons and watched as she vended my chips. I was hooked on her. Clearly I had a problem. By the time I was done I had spent 20 dollars on my luscious beauty. I blew her a kiss good bye and walked away with an armful of goodies. I walked briskly to Alex’s car and attempted to knock on the window.

“Grab some” I said indicating my armful of candy and chips.

She grabbed some then rolled the window back up. She could have said thank you I thought as I walked back to the car. Lala had rejoined the girls so it was me and Shan again.

“Soooo” Shan said grabbing a Twizzler and popping it into his mouth.

“Are you still upset or did Whitney straighten everything up” I said prying for more information.

“She straightened everything up” Shan said with the hint of a smile on his face.

********VOTE ******************COMMENT**********************SHARE

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

866K 14.7K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
107K 3.4K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...
19.3K 1.1K 29
What if you fall for your BESTFRIEND, will you risk for her Love? Disclaimer this story is just a FAN FICTION! Read it on your own risk! Enjoy Rea...
1.1K 61 20
Have you ever liked some guy that is popular, attractive and yet annoying, rude, mean at the same time? I'm sure nearly every girl has. Mikasa your...