Destined with the Bad Girl ➸...

By screamingcamren

It's hard to pretend to love someone when you don't. But it's harder to deny you're in love when you already... More

Note Before Read || Prologue
Hate at First Sight Truly Exist
PFH: No Girlfriend? No Boyfriend? No Worries, We Got You!
The Doomed Proposal
Wait! So I'm Really Married?! and I'm Now Mrs. Jauregui?!
Am I Still a Virgin?!
Your Friendly Neighborhood, Jerk Mcdouche Pants
Hot Sauce is the New Tomato Juice
Silly Me! I Thought It's Connect the Dots
Your Knight in Shining Blue Boxer is Here to Save You
Team Camila, We Won!
I'm Jealous and You Know Why
Her Fierce Green Eyes is My Favorite One
Mission X: Ruin Camila and Shawn's Date at All Cost
The Battle Between the Heart and the Mind
Camila
I...I Think I'm Falling for Her
That was... That was Super Awkward
What Now, Lauren Jauregui?!
Angels Can Be a Confessed Sinner Too
Oh Boy, I Smell Trouble
Stars. Fireworks. A Symphony. All the Everything
It's Home. I'm at Home With Her
2020 Bonnie and Clyde
Prom? How About No
You're My Muse to Every Song That I'll Write
The "Who Comes First? Chicken or Egg?" Argument
The Hauntings of the Past
Special Chapter - Normani
Lauren's Side of Truth
When Tornado Meets Volcano
I'll Ride Till I Die. With You, My Love.
It's Always About the Consequences
The Moon and the Sun
Our Own Paradise and Warzone
I'm Too Blind to See the End Has Begun.
The New Beginning
The Taste of Her Own Medicine
Camila's Wicked Games
Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater
Melt a Little Ice Princess
Then Make Me Need You
You are Summer to My Winter Heart
I Hope You Forgive Me For That
Begin Again
The Wedding Proposal
The Truth About Lauren
Friendships and Closure
The Perfect Master Plan
Slowly Taking Toll
Jealousy is a Very Dangerous Game
The Letter
I Am Meant to Love Her, It's as Simple as That
Clark Zachary Cabello Jauregui
Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer
Keeping Up With Shawmila
The Birthday Bash
I Lost My Sun. I Lost You
Mrs. KM
Lauren Michelle Mendes
Will You Be the Sun or the Pouring Rain?
The Special Donor
Two Strangers Who Shared a Lot of Memories
I Will See You on the Finish Line
After All, Soulmates Always End Up Together
Epilogue: Mrs. And Mrs. Jauregui

Today on Dr. Phil- Camila "The Horrible Driver" Cabello

2.9K 364 47
By screamingcamren

Go with me everywhere in the world, bare skin in sunshine, lost under moonshine, let's go.
- butterflies rising

~
~
~
Chapter 27
Camila's POV

"Listen up, people! Since we don't have anything to do on our free time, the english faculty decided to make our home room a time to learn different languages aside from English." Mrs. Sanderson, the head of english faculty announced, making the whole class groaned especially Lauren who's sitting right next to me.

"Come on!" The green eyed girl complained, earning a glare from Mrs. Sanderson.

"Silence!" She ordered, "The one who's going to teach you is your fellow classmates as well. I actually had the list here..." I didn't pay much attention to what Mrs. Sanderson is saying when Alex turn around and face towards us.

"My name is out there for sure, wanna bet?" Alex ask, giving out her hand to us.

Lauren high five Alex, "Good luck, buddy." The green eyed girl grin before shifting her eyes to me. Lauren push the piece of paper using her fingertip towards my side.

"What is this?" I whispered since Mrs. Sanderson is still explaining in front and I don't want to ruin my good girl image to her.

Lauren shrugged her shoulders before shifting her attention back to Alex. Out of curiosity, I open the paper and read it.

Meet me at the locker room after class. We need to talk.

Suddenly, I felt nervous. We need to talk about what? As far as I can remember we're okay. Everything's okay. Well, we had a little argument- No. Actually, it wasn't even an argument at all. We were just expressing our opinion about that chicken and egg thing. I glance over her direction and Lauren seems so cool and relax.

There's no need to worry about, Mila. No need to worry. I thought to myself as my breathing slowly goes back to normal.

"...For your first teacher, it will be Alexandra Araña."

Alex scoff pretty loudly causing everybody to crack a small laugh. Everybody in this class knows exactly why Mrs. Sanderson picked Alex first- she's the trouble maker around the campus especially in this class.

As Alex makes her way in front, Mrs. Sanderson gave her a glare. "I'll google translate it so don't you dare." She threatens which Alex just chuckled as her response.

The Asian girl cleared her throat before she speaks. "What do you guys wants to know?"

"Start with the basic!" We yelled at her.

"Okay, okay, geez! Calm down!" Alex cleared her throat again. "The word "Hi" in the Philippines is "Hi"."

Mrs. Sanderson rolled her eyes while we're all holding back from laughing, "It's as if there's another word for that."

Alex shrugged Mrs. Sanderson's comment as she continue, "The word "How are you" in the Philippines is "Tengene mu gagu." I bite down my lower lips to prevent myself from slipping a small laugh.

"Aaand, guys, guys! If you want to compliment a girl you like or you think they're pretty, tell them "Ang panget mo, tanga." It means "You're so sexy and beautiful." It's like you're appreciating their soul and everything."

Alex continued to spread fake news around the class. Most of them are super amaze as they tried to say it back after Alex including Mrs. Sanderson without knowing that Alex is shitting with them.

"Alex is bullshitting everybody right now including Mrs. Sanderson." Lauren whispered, cracking a small laugh. "This is so funny to watch!"

"I couldn't agree more."

"Lauren!" Alex called out. There's a smirk plastered on her lips while pointing at my girlfriend.

"Seriously?" Lauren mumbled underneath her breath but enough for me to hear it. The green eyed girl stand up from her seat, feeling uninterested.

"Say Salamat."

I look over Lauren with my cheek resting against my knuckles. This is going to be fun.

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows, "What?!"

"Repeat after me. Sa," Alex says as Lauren followed.

"Sa,"

"La,"

"La,"

"Mat. Sala...?"

"Sala...mi."

I crack a small laugh along with everybody including Mrs. Sanderson. The two lasted for about 15 minutes before Lauren got it right which is so funny because Lauren is so frustrated and mad at Alex. She's not just bullshitting everybody in the class but she's also making Lauren pissed and it is so funny to watch.

"Lauren, say tangina mo."

The green eyed girl grin, "Fuck you, Alex."

Alex taught us some Filipino words for an hour and I couldn't actually tell whether the words that she taught us is legit or not, how many are correct and how many are hoax.

After class, I headed straight to my locker to put the stuff that I don't necessarily need to spare my shoulders from carrying weights. As I walk down the hallway, I saw the guy from our class talking to a girl. He looks so shy and nervous in front of her. And I think what made the situation even more worse and awkward than it is, is when he says what Alex taught us awhile back.

"T-trixie, A-ang...panget mo tanga." And then he blush as those words escape on his lips.

When I saw how Trixie's face crumpled, I immediately bite down my lower lips to prevent laughing out loud. I knew Alex can never be trusted in things like this. Seconds later, Trixie slap my guy in the cheek. Hard.

Oh no, she's mad. "How dare you?! I'm not an ugly idiot!" And then she walks away.

Now I feel bad for him.

Before he could see me watching him get embarrassed, I started to walk towards my locker room. I enter my pin and open it, stuffing all the stuff that I don't need. When I close my locker door, I turn around and almost jump off at the sight of Lauren standing right in front of me.

"Jesus christ! You scared the crap out of me." I groaned with my hand over my chest.

"Sorry," The green eyed girl chuckled. She leaned in and give me a quick kiss.

"So," I said at the sudden thought about the paper that she gave me awhile ago.

"Hmm?" Lauren hummed while raising both of her eyebrows. She look like she's not with herself today.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Lauren nod her head eagerly, "Yeah, I am."

"You told me that you wanted to talk to me about something. What is it?"

"Well, uhmm..." Lauren trailed off. I notice how she swallowed heavily while nervously playing with her fingers. "I already quit playing soccer."

"Okay?" I ask, not sure where this conversation is heading to.

"And..." Lauren finally looks up to meet my gaze. She stare at me for a good long minute as if she's studying my expression.

Now it's my turn to grow nervous, "Are you...are you breaking up with me?"

Lauren's eyes widen in shock, "What? No! I-I mean, will you...get mad if I told you that I'm doing a street fight?"

I don't think I heard it right, "You're doing what?"

"An underground street fight, Camz."

I gulped. I don't know how to react on this honestly. Should I be happy and supportive on this new found career of Lauren? Should I be scared that there's this possibility that something bad might happen to her because of it? I honestly don't know. My dad used to watch UFC all the time so I know how that thing works and it's brutal and extremely dangerous. How much more underground street fights, right?

"Camila,"

"I don't know, Lauren. I-I mean, I don't know what you want me to say."

"Are you mad?"

I cupped her cheeks and flash a timid smile, "I'm not. Why would I? I'm just...I'm scared, Lauren. What if something bad happened to you? What if you got beaten so badly that you die? Or what if you got beaten so hard that you won't recover anymore? What if-" Lauren cut me off from blabbering my putting her thumb against my lips.

"Ssh, you're overthinking again. You're already jumping in the future even though we're still here in the present."

I hold her hand and kiss her thumb softly, "Can you blame me? I'm just worried. I don't want to lose you."

"You won't lose me, Camz." Lauren assured me by cupping my cheeks. With her green orbs darted on mine, she says, "You won't. I'm just thinking that I need to save money so we can go to Paris or Italy or wherever you want. The underground street fight in New York gives a lot of money. In a few months or so, we can go. Aren't you excited?"

"Lauren,"

"Camz, it is safe. Trust me. I've been doing this for some quite time now."

I nod my head timidly, "Okay." I mumbled as Lauren pressed her lips against mine.

"I have a fight tonight. I heard they're going to bet $15,000 dollars to whoever will win. I don't know who's my opponent yet but you being there with me will make me win for sure."

My throat gets dry, "Tonight?"

Lauren nodded, "Will you come with me?"

As I look at Lauren's face right now, my mind can't help not picture someone's beating the hell of her. Can I bare to watch her getting hurt? Do I have enough strength to witness such things like that?

When it took me a while to answer, Lauren quickly add up. "It's okay if you don't want-"

I cut her off, "I'll go with you." I said with a smile even though my chest is heavy about this. I need to be there for my girlfriend. Whatever happens, good or bad, I'll stick by her side. I won't leave her.

***

I tried to call the girls to keep me accompany at least but Dinah's busy finishing her essay, Ally's busy with school works too, Normani's been caught up with her family same goes to Alex. I'm so tempted to call Shawn and ask him to come but it'll be so awkward to ask him to come knowing he's my ex and I'm with my girlfriend so I guess I'm all alone in this and all the pressure is on my shoulders.

As we exit our apartment, Lauren and I held hands as we walk down the street of New York. We didn't use the car since we're heading out to the place that is illegal. Lauren told me that the street fight usually conducted at the abandon subway station and not everybody can watch the fight. Only those who have a connections when it comes to...you know, illegal stuffs are allowed.

Lauren is wearing a black hoodie and a black ripped jeans with a white converse that was covered in mud. I don't know where she's been that her sneakers are so dirty. I'm also wearing an oversize blue hoodie and a kaki shorts.

My heart started to pound a little bit faster in my chest as Lauren and I took turns on the left dark corner away from the street full of people and cars. The path that we're walking on is dark and though there's a light coming from the lamppost, it is still dark enough.

I tighten my grip on Lauren's hand as I scoot more closer to her. She seemed to notice it as she caress the back of my hand using her thumb.

"I'm here, I'll chase down the bad guys and the monsters who will try to hurt you."

I look up and smile. Somehow, this terrified feelings that I have in my chest slowly fading away. I love how her words comfort me so easily and make me feel safe.

"I love you."

Lauren smiled genuinely, "I love you too."

It took us more minutes of walking around the dark corner until we reach the abandon subway station that Lauren's talking about. I don't know where we are but I can tell that this place is pretty much secluded from the city and it is very dark. The lamppost around us keeps blinking.

"Ready?" Lauren ask as she tighten the hold to my hand. I look at her and I can't see any sign of being scared or nervous. Instead, there's something in her eyes- worriedness.

I nod my head with a timid smile as we take the stairs and descended downstairs. There's a industrial metal barn door at the end of the stairs. When Lauren knocked two times, the door suddenly open revealing two muscular bald bouncers with lots of tattoo covering almost their entire body.

"Lauren." They greeted my girlfriend with a huge smile on their faces before they shift their eyes on me, still wearing that smile. "Girlfriend's watching?"

"Yeah," Lauren chuckled, "This is Camila. Camz, this is Macky." The green eyed girl pointed at the left guy who had a thick beard, green eyes, 7ft tall. "And this is Javier." Then the guy named Javier, bald and no beard who looks exactly like Macky waved at me and smile.

"Hi, Camila." They greeted me in unison.

I quickly give my hand out to them for a handshake, "Hi, it's so nice to meet you two."

"You're pretty." Macky said with a smile. To Lauren, he says, "You're lucky though."

Lauren and I look at each other with a smile before she put her arm around my shoulder, "I truly am."

"Come on in, Brixton is already waiting for you inside." Javier and Macky motioned us to come inside.

A loud and hungry cheer coming from almost everyone who's surrounding the octagon can be heard. It is wild though. Others are cheering but most of them are knocking off the cage of the octagon pretty eagerly like a hungry predator waiting for it's prey to walk on it's trap. Actually, this place feels like a huge trap for me. I don't like this.

"Who's Brixton?" I ask as we head off somewhere I don't know.

"He's the one in charge around here. Like, the mastermind of everything." Lauren explained and I just nod my head. As we make our way inside, I cling my arms around hers tightly.

"Lauren!" A guy approach her. He gave Lauren a quick hug before shifting his eyes on me. Smirk immediately formed on his lips while eyeing at me from head to toe, "Who's this girl you're with?" He ask Lauren but his eyes never leave me which makes me feel uncomfortable.

I scoot closer to Lauren as the green eyed girl place her arm in front of me with her hand rest against my hips. "My girlfriend."

He seems to ignore Lauren's response as he give his hand to me for a handshake, "I'm Skate."

I'm having a doubt if I will accept his handshake or not. But before I could lift up my hand, Lauren slap his hand away.

"Fuck off," Lauren said through a gritted teeth, making Skate chuckled.

"Jesus, Jauregui! Calm down! I'm just joking, you know?" He slip his hand inside the pocket of his jeans, taking out a cigarette and put it in between his lips and light it up.

"I don't like you joking around my girlfriend."

"Fine, fine, I'm out." Skate raised both of his hands before he walk away.

"You okay?" Lauren quickly checks up on me.

I nodded with a small smile plastered on my lips, "Thank you."

"Seriously?" Lauren playfully rolled her eyes on me, "You don't need to thank me, you know? That's my job."

I'm about to open my mouth to say something when Lauren is being called out with a girl who looks like Normani but her body type is more on long and lean with tons of muscle build. Her veins even showing off underneath the skin of her arms. Her hair is dark brown and long, box braided showing off her head-turning long, full locks. And I think she's more taller than Mani.

"Jauregui, you're up. Go and change your clothes. I'll meet you at the ring side."

"Uh, Macey, I'm with my girlfriend. Can you keep her accompany while I'm out? Thank you." The green eyed girl gave her a smile before shifting her eyes to me, "I'll see you later, baby." Lauren leaned in and kiss my lips before she hurriedly run and disappear in the crowd.

"So, you're the girl?" My attention drift away when Macey speaks.

"Yeah," I chuckled.

Macey smiled, giving me her hand for a handshake, "Nice to finally meet you, Keana. Lauren's always talking about you."

I furrowed my eyebrows at the mention of someone else's name. "Uh, I'm not Keana. I'm Camila." I accepted her handshake, "And it's okay."

"Shit! Really?" She looked surprise which got me wondering if Lauren's always talking about Keana even though we're now together. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay, really."

"Hey, it's not like Jauregui is cheating on you or something. It's just that Keana's the reason why she joined here. For the first year that she's here, she kept saying that name so I kinda get used that everytime I see her, Keana's name automatically rolls to my tongue naturally. I'm so sorry."

I just smiled timidly and decided to change the topic. I don't want to overthink even more. Keana's already in the past. She maybe Lauren's first love but I'm her present and she loves me. That's what important right now, "So, uhh, how long have you been doing this?"

"3 years in the business." Macey put her arm around my shoulder, "Come on, let's watch your girl's fight." I nod my head as we started to make through the crowd.

The smell of beer and cigarette and marijuna are all mixed up in the air that makes me hard to breathe because of it.

"You nervous?" She ask again after a long silence between us.

"Super. Is it safe here?"

"I'll be honest, it is not. This is like UFC. The only difference is that in here, we got no referee. No time limit. Nobody will stop you from doing what you want to do. When you step inside this octagon, you'll realize you're not fighting for the money anymore. You're fighting for your life. To come out alive and still breathing. The only way to stop the match is two things: It's either you get knock out or you surrender."

And Macey seem to notice that fear slowly creeping in to my system again as she grab my hand and give it a squeeze, "Hey, don't worry about your girl. She fights so good. She's our mini Ronda Rousey in here."

I smiled a little as my response but that doesn't mean I'm totally fine and calm in my seat. Because I'm not. Especially when I saw how this guy broke his opponent's arm without any mercy at all and the people around here started to cheer and praising him like a god for what he did. It's as if the pain of the others are their happiness.

My attention drift away from my thoughts when I felt Macey's hand on my knee, "Keep close to me. There are lots of jerk guys out here."

I nod my head and smile at her. Inside the octagon, a guy with a brush up hair, wearing an eyeglasses, lots of blings around his neck, loads of tattoo all over his body stand right in the middle with a mic on his hand.

"Now, for the main event!" Everyone started to cry out loud like a warrior in the battleflied, like a wolf in the middle of the forest. "Who will win the $15,000 dollars tonight? Is it..." I didn't further hear what he's saying when I felt a hand over my shoulder.

It's Lauren.

She's wearing a tight and fitted black sports bra that emphasize how toned her abs was including her arms. A black kick boxing shorts with a print of Jaguar in the middle. She's also wearing an open gloves and her hair is on dutch braid.

My throat instantly gets dry at how beautiful she is right now. I've never seen her in dutch braid before. I mean, I don't think the word "beautiful" is even enough to describe what my eyes is seeing right now.

Lauren cupped my cheeks and smile, "No matter what happens, always remember that I love you so, very much." Then she leaned in and kiss my lips. It wasn't a quick kiss at all. It was a passionate kiss, locked lips. I hold her cheeks in my hands but Lauren pulled away.

"Good luck, baby. Win this one for me."

Lauren wink, "I got you." Then her green orbs shift on Macey who's currently teasing us with her cute little cooed.

"Fighting from Minnesota, the monstrous, Nuna Martinez!!!" The crowd started to cheer as the girl steps inside the octagon. Compared to Lauren, Nuna is more taller than her and more bigger. Her arms are pure muscle with veins showing off. Tattoos are all over her arms and neck. A lot of piercing on both of her ears, nose, and lips. While waiting for her opponent, Nuna's stretching her head and her hands while looking straight at our direction or should I say to Lauren.

Indeed, Nuna really earned the title of "Monstrous."

"Aaaaand, her opponent fighting from Miami, Florida..."

"I guess that's my cue." Lauren give me one more kiss before she put her mouth piece on and started to walk away from me, "Lauren Jauregui!!!!"

Along with everyone, I cheered as loud as I can as my girlfriend walk inside the octagon. Both girls can never be seen any evident of nervousness or being scared. Both are clam, both are testing waters, both are exchanging glares to one another.

When they close the door and the bell rings around, this is where I feel all the blood rush through my body. I'm nervous, I'm scared- I mean I feel everything! Both of my hands and feet are cold and I'm sitting almost at the edge of my seat. I hold my own hand super tight until it turns white as I keep my eyes darted on Lauren.

Be safe. Be safe and come back to me, Lauren. That's what I keep thinking as I watch her.

At first, it was more on teasing. Both are surrounding each other. They did that for about a minute before Nuna step one foot and tried to punch Lauren but missed it. Lauren grab the opportunity and tried to kick Nuna right in the stomach but missed it too. For the first 5 minutes of the fight, they were exchanging cheap shots but kept missing. Until Lauren steps in and successfully landed a strong punch straight on Nuna's forehead. I can literally see to her face that she got hurt. That punch shakes her to the core.

Me and Macey cheered loudly like everyone else who supports my girlfriend.

Nuna was hurt that she quickly back away but Lauren took it as her advantage as the green eyed girl let out dozens of punches.

I thought this was it. I thought Lauren won and the match is over.

But I'm all wrong.

All of Lauren's punches was blocked by Nuna's strong like metal arms. At this point, Lauren's already breathless. She stop for a quick second to rest before landing a strong punch. This time, she's targeting Nuna's temple to knock her down but Nuna bend over just to dodge Lauren's punch. I was so surprise how flexible her body is. And as she bend more lower, our eyes met. Her eyes. It was no emotion at all. It's like I was staring straight to the devil. She smirk at me before licking her lips using her tongue. When she back up, a strong upper cut landed straight on Lauren's chin, causing the green eyed girl to back away and froze for a quick second.

Nuna step one foot and started doing her attacks. With all of the footworks that she's doing, it's hard to keep up, really. She's so strong and so fast. Punches are coming from everywhere that Lauren can't even dodge it anymore. Lauren's exhausted, I know it and so does Nuna. She's been targeting Lauren's ribcage until Lauren fell down on her feet.

But instead of attacking, Nuna stood there while looking at Lauren. A wicked laugh can be heard which I assumed is Nuna's. She put her guard down, so calm and so relax. Lauren spit the blood before she quickly get back on her feet and started throwing punches.

Nuna's not moving. She's just simply dodging everything without even moving a single inch. She's laughing and that made Lauren even more furious and frustrated. Lauren back away a little just to gather everything she had left for the one final punch but Nuna's quick yet strong punch knock Lauren out. She quickly jump off to Lauren and punch her face viciously and mercilessly. And as I watch her beat the hell out of Lauren, everything in my world slowed down that all I can hear is the sound of my heartbeat beating slowly. Tears began to swell up in my eyes.

My breathing becomes heavy as Nuna's beat down continues. This time, she's attacking her body while laughing wickedly.

I have a fight tonight. I heard they're going to bet $15,000 dollars to whoever will win. I don't know who's my opponent yet but you being there with me will make me win for sure.

I took a deep long breath before I stand up from my seat. I gather every strength that I have and shouted from the bottom of my lungs to make sure she'll hear me, "LAUREN JAUREGUI, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?? GET UP AND FIGHT BACK, YOU MORON! IF YOU LOSE, I WILL BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU! I'M SERIOUS!!!" I bend down to catch my breath for a moment.

Roar of the crowd became even more louder than it did a while ago.

"Looks like your cheer is effective." I heard Macey said. I back up straight and she's smirking with her eyes darted on the octagon, "Gogoplata saved your girl's ass."

"TAP OUT! TAP OUT! TAP OUT!" Everyone kept chanting, so with a furrowed eyebrows I shift my eyes on the octagon and Lauren's doing this triangle choke thingy using her legs. 5 seconds later, Nuna completely passed out and Lauren's declared as the winner.

I gasp. The breath that I'm holding for too long finally releases as I jump right into Macey out of happiness, "Lauren won!!!" I squealed. I pulled away and hurriedly run towards the octagon. With all smile on my face and tears in my eyes, I launch myself to Lauren and hug her so tightly.

"Ouch!" Lauren groaned but still manages to carry me. Her arms are on my legs to support my weight while my hands cupped her cheeks.

Both of her eyes are swollen. Lots of blood keeps streaming down to her face especially right above her right eyebrow.

"Look at you, you're all beaten up." My thumb softly caressing her cheeks, "You make me super worried."

Lauren chuckled. Instead of saying anything, she crashed her lips against mine and kiss me eagerly.

And right now, I couldn't be more happier knowing that she's back again in my arms.

***

A soft pair of lips touching my nose, cheeks, and lips is what wakes up my senses from my deep and peaceful sleep. When I open my eyes, I saw Lauren giving me a wide smile from ear to ear.

"Good morning." She greeted. Her voice is more raspier than the usual again.

I smiled, lifting up my hand and softly run my fingers to her face. The wounds and bruises are now visible but thank god that she can now fully open her eyes unlike last night. There's a small stitch right above her right eyebrow as well.

Lauren catches my hand and planted a soft kiss on it, "I have a surprise for you."

I chuckled softly while raising both of my eyebrows. I rub my eyes for a bit to shake off my sleepiness before I sit up straight.

"It's not even my birthday yet."

"It doesn't have to be." Lauren slowly get up as small groaned escape on her lips. I quickly jump off to our bed and put her arm around my shoulder to help her. "Thanks, baby."

"What did the doctor said? Do you have any injury or something?" I ask as we head over to the living room.

"My ribs is kinda broken but it will heal soon."

I help her sit on the couch before I kneel in front of her, hands over her knees. "Lauren," I called out seriously.

Nervousness quickly flash over on Lauren's face. She lift up her hand to caress my cheek softly but I can feel her hand shaking a bit. She's nervous. She's always been nervous everytime I will address her by her name and I don't even know why.

"Y-yeah?" I smiled internally. She even stuttered.

I took a deep breath, trying to form some words to say. "I'm not okay with this." As soon as those words escape on my lips, Lauren became even more pale.

"I'm not talking about us. I'm talking about you doing street fights. Last night when I'm watching you getting beaten up, I feel like I'm going crazy. So many thoughts are running through my head. I'm so scared. This is so dangerous, extremely dangerous. If something happened to you, I don't know what'll do. It's either I'll go crazy and ended up in mental institution or I'll be dead in no time."

Lauren chuckled, making me smile too. "I'm serious, Laur."

Lauren pinched my nose gently, "I'm sorry for making you worried. If you're not okay with it then I'll stop."

"Promise?"

Lauren nodded as we do a pinky swear, "I promise."

I smiled before I leaned in and hug her tightly, "Go on and change. We're going out."

I pulled away, "This early? The sun is not even out yet. What time is it? 4:30? 5?"

"5. And yes, this early. I already pack everything in the car. I feel like ever since we've been together we haven't been on a date."

"Right," I nod my head as I get back on my feet, "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere just stay here. I'll help you walk around, hmm-kay?"

"I'm not paralyzed, Camz. I can walk, you know?"

"Still! I'll take care of you. I'll be your cane until you feel all better. That's how this girl loves you." I proudly pointed at myself, "And you should be thankful for that."

"I am, every single day."

I give Lauren a flying kiss, "I love you."

"I love you too. Go ahead and change now. I'll stay here."

I raise my right eyebrow as I imitate Clara's voice, "You really should, stubborn child!", making Lauren and I laugh.

I walk back to our room and started to rummage at my closet. It's our date today like the two of us so I need to wear something beautiful. I need to impress my girlfriend.

And then I remember that I bought something the other day so I grab all the un-open paper bags. Prom dress, some VS underwear and night dress. I don't think it's appropriate if I wear any of these so I toss everything back to my closet. I never thought choosing something to wear on your date is much more harder than choosing something you'll wear when you go out with your friends.

It took me almost an hour to search for something to wear. Clothes are scattered all around and floor and to our bed. Lauren kept calling me out and I kept telling her 5 more minutes endlessly.

I look myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a choker, a black Rasario Belted Satin-Trimmed Velvet Mini Dress and black Jimmy Choo Max Platform Sandals. I think I'll settle on this one.

I exit my room and Lauren's reading some Magazine.

"Sorry, I took so long." I said as I walk over to her direction. When Lauren drop the magazine to her lap, I saw how her jaw drop as well as soon as her eyes landed on me.

"Holy....shit," Lauren breathed out, "I-I mean, wow, Camz! You...look so beautiful."

"I know right," I shrugged her compliment like it was already a given thing as I put my hair on the other side.

Lauren chuckled as she playfully rolled her eyes, "Airhead."

I smiled on her as I took her hand and assisted her all the way to the door until we reach the driveway.

I knitted my eyebrows at the sight of the black 1996 Ford Mustang parked right in front of our driveway. "You bought a new car?" I ask as I look at Lauren.

Smile grew on her lips, "I bought us a car. Yours is in the garage. Same like mine."

I quickly put my free hand on my mouth, not able to say anything. I...I have a new car??!!!! And it's a Ford Mustang??!! Mustang???! "Lauren!!!!!" I scream right in front of her face before I launch myself into her, hugging her tightly.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch!" Lauren groaned, a little breathless. And that's when I remembered that Lauren's injured. Whoops.

"I'm so sorry, I-I'm just..." I pulled away, "I can't believe you bought me a car. Isn't it expensive?"

"A bit. Actually, it's my first surprise to you."

"First surprise? What is this, Jauregui? Did you do something behind my back? Come on, tell me. I won't get mad."

"Dummy. I just want to surprise you, that's all. Come on." Lauren's about to open the driver's seat but I hold her hand.

"I'll drive. I should practice driving now. I mean, I know how to drive it's just that I don't have a car to drive, you know what I mean?"

"But-"

I cut Lauren off, "Besides, you're injured."

"My ribcage is injured not my legs and my feet." Lauren protest.

"You are still injured." I pressed.

We were arguing who will drive for the past 10 minutes until Lauren gave up and let me handle the wheels.

I buckled up her seatbelt on her behalf before I slide my hands through the steering wheel with so much excitement and overwhelmed feelings rushing through my body. As I put the car key to the ignition, a wide smile creep on my face. And when the engine turns on, I giggled.

"My eyes hurts watching you, Camz."

I glance over at Lauren, "Silencio!" I said, making Lauren's eyebrow to furrowed.

"What the-"

"What? What? I can't hear anything."

With the GPS on, I excitedly position my left foot on the gas pedal and my right foot on the brake. I guess me being this all ridiculously giddy made me accidentally pressed the gas pedal, causing us to accelerate faster. Lauren and I both screamed.

"Brake, Camz! Brake!"

"What?!" I ask, freaking out while gripping tightly on the steering wheel, trying not to crash the car.

"Press the goddamn brake!!!"

Brake? What brake?!- Oh! Brake! I'm about to hit it down when the car suddenly stopped, making me and Lauren to almost flee out of the dash board. Lauren lifted up the emergency brake handle before we could even crash at the tree right ahead of us.

I chuckled awkwardly as I scratch the back of my head, "Sorry."

We finally hit the road with me seating on the passenger seat and hands resting on my lap. I'm now convince that I am such a horrible driver. As Lauren drive, we were listening to bunch of The 1975 records. I glance at Lauren and she's driving pretty seriously so I leaned closer to her and snuggle my face to her neck.

"How about I drive-"

Lauren immediately cut me off, "No thanks."

I chuckled against her neck. I pulled away and wrap my arms around her and planted a soft kiss on her cheek before I settle my head against her shoulder. I love the smell of detergent of her hoodie, the vanilla scent that she always wear, and the shampoo that she's using. It's my favorite thing to snort everyday.

After sitting here in the passenger seat for 3 hours straight, we finally arrived at our destination. I'm the first one to exit and jogged my way to the driver's seat to help Lauren. I wrapped my arm around her waist while Lauren's arm is over my shoulder.

"Where are we exactly, Jauregui?" I ask, since all I can see is trees everywhere and a long and straight mud trail in front of us.

"You'll see."

We started to walk along the mud trail where I thought it'll only took 4-5 minutes before we reach the final destination that Lauren's talking about but I'm all wrong. We walk for about an hour and a half and my feet is already aching. I'm about to lash out when Lauren stop from walking and look at me with a smile plastered on her lips.

"We're here." Lauren pointed straight ahead of us. My eyes follow to where she's pointing at and my jaw instantly drop. Like, literally drop, mouth wide open, teeth and even my gums are showing and saying hello.

This. Place. Is. WOW! I feel like I'm in another dimension. Like, Lauren and I left the earth and we're now in the world of Avatar. All of the trees out here are full of moss. Humming of the birds can be heard around. Fresh air.

"What is this place?" I ask as Lauren hold my hand and intertwined her fingers against mine.

"Mossy Avatar Forest. This isn't the best part yet." Lauren drag me somewhere. We walk around until a magical tree appeared right in front of our eyes- A tree that's been surrounded by dozens-No, thousands of blue butterflies.

"Lauren," I breathed out, "This is so beautiful! I love this place!"

"Stand there, I'll take you a picture."

Excitedly, I walk over near the magical blue butterflies tree and look at Lauren while smiling. My girlfriend stick out her phone and started to count 1 to 3 when a butterfly landed on my nose, causing me to giggle.

We took a lot of pictures. Mostly the two of us together to cherish this moment. These pictures are the proof that we were here, proof that we loved each other. And that no matter what happens in the future, this time was ours. As we spend more hours around here, we lay back down on the grass comfortably. Lauren's using her right arm as her pillow. My head is resting against her chest while hugging her. I'm In love with the feeling of her chest go rise and fall. I'm In love with the sound of her heart beating a little bit faster everytime I'm near. I'm In love with her.

"5 years from now, what do you see? Like, after college, what will you do?" Lauren ask.

"Well, I'm thinking to pursue my passion in writing a song."

"So you want to be a singer?"

"Yeah. Lately, I've been imagining what my life would be if I became a musician. It makes me happy all the time everytime I imagine it."

"I will be your number 1 fan though. Always remember that before you got famous and everything, I was your very first fan."

"My die hard fan, you mean?"

"And your hopelessly In love lover too. Imagine, the crowd are shouting, 'We love you, Camila!' after you finish performing your song and I was sitting on the crowd proudly saying, "That's my girl! That beautiful, talented brown eyed girl is mine!" Dang! I can't wait to see that happen, Camz. And then me and..." Lauren pause for a second so I lift up my head and rest my chin to her chest so I can look in her eyes, "Camila...Cami...Mila..." Lauren knitted her eyebrows while I'm just looking at her lovingly, "Camilizers! Right, that's it. That's the name of your fans, Camilizers! We will support you all the way until the very end."

I smiled as everything started to play out in my head. Me singing the songs I wrote in the stage in front of 400,000 thousand people who kept cheering for me. And then in the front row, there's Lauren. My girlfriend. She's sitting there while watching me with a proud smile.

I lift up my hand and make a circle motion on her cheek, "I can't wait to make that dream happen. With you, love."

Lauren smiled, "Come closer so I can kiss you."

"Okay," I crawl on top of her and kiss her softly. When I pulled away, I ask, "What about you, baby? What's your dream job?"

"Actually, I want to be a professional soccer player. And everyone will cheer for me like, "Playing for FC Barcelona, here comes Lauren Jauregui. She's running, she's running....Oooh, dodge!!! Is this it? Is this another goal? Here comes the kick, here the comes the kick...GOAL!!!! Whooooo!!! We love you, Lauren!!!"."Lauren imitate the announcer and the crowds voice, making me laugh.

"And then I'm on the crowd cheering for you. Every ups and downs of the game, I'll be there for you. And then every girls will be jealous because you're all mine."

"And when I lift up the world cup championship, I will propose to you right in front of a hundred thousand people sitting in the stadium. But before I kneel one knee on the ground, I'll ask them to cheer "Say yes!" as loud as they can so you can't say no to me when I finally ask you to marry me."

I chuckled, "As if I'm going to say no."

Lauren shrugged her shoulders, "Who knows? What if you suddenly change your mind and you don't want me anymore?"

"That's impossible."

"That's possible though."

"I'll say, "Yes, I'll marry you." and then we will get married in the church, have babies, and-"

Lauren cut me off, "Wait, wait, wait, how many babies do you want?"

"Hmm," I think for a moment, "Two, three, maybe?"

"Boy or girl?"

"I want girl. All girls."

"Me too." Lauren chuckled, "I'm so excited. Like, I just want to jump straight to 5 years and watch it all happen right in front of my eyes."

"We'll get there. But for now, let's enjoy this moment." I planted a kiss on her nose.

"Camz?" Lauren called out when I pulled away.

"Hmm?"

"We'll work it out, right? We'll always work it out?"

"Yeah, we'll always work it out. I promise."

"You're my favorite." Lauren said offhand.

"Favorite what?" I wondered out loud.

"Oh, well," The green eyed girl stammered, "Well, just that. My favorite pair of eyes to look into. My favorite name to see appear on my phone. My favorite way to spend an afternoon. Fill in the blank, Camz. I left it at favorite for a reason."

"You're my favorite too." I whispered.

______

A/N:
Hello, how are y'all? I gave you guys a long chapter cause this is probably the last chapter that's so light and easy to read. The next couple of chapters will be more about Lauren and her problems and how she'll handle it and how does that specific problem will affect their relationship. And before I end this note, I'd like to say thank you so much for supporting this story. I really really appreciate it.

I love y'all and stay safe. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 9.7K 32
Maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down I wanted you to be. g!p Camila oops
292K 6.2K 39
One of the hardest things to deal with is being secretly in love with your best friend.
185K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.
1.1K 27 15
Why do I have to love her? Why can't she see? Why does she choose her? Why can't she see she deserves more? Why does she have to be my sister? Why am...