Falling For The Opposite of M...

By emmyteal

She closed her eyes as the wind blew against her ever so beautifully. It swept her hair off her shoulders as... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
39
Epilogue: 40
Announcement
Announcement 2

16

3.3K 106 18
By emmyteal

a/n: and from here the shit that happened in 14 is happening here after Jungkook gets stopped by some weird ppl
i'll be doing these cos my timelines may get confusing for any of y'all. and i shall start using * for the swearing for the sake of the innocence of y'all readers hahah

Jungkook POV

"We have come for you." The voice who called my name said.

"And who are y'all?" I asked again.

Suddenly a bright as f**k light shone from them.
I squinted my eyes. It was so blinding.

Ok they're angels. Now to run.

I hurriedly turned back and tried to run off but stopped in shock.

What?! Suddenly they're surrounding me?! What the hell is happening.

"You must be confused and scared. Good. You should be, demon." That voice was getting annoying now.

"What the hell do you want, f**king angel. Here to rid us of more darkness?" I shot back. I felt hands hold me and push me down into a chair. Now when did that happen?

"Don't antagonise me. If you keep doing it, you know what we've done to demons who don't at least listen to what we have to say." And the guy decreased his lighting. Aish I was gonna go blind.

"Fine. Spout all the bullshit you want. Where are we anyway? Candy land?" I rolled my eyes.
The guy laughed. But it wasn't like Saeyeon's laugh. It was creepily angelic? Overall it's creepy.

"We're in an anti demon room where you're powerless. We teleported here while you were shutting your eyes at the heavenly light. And if you still haven't realised, you're handcuffed to the chair."

I looked down. So somehow, Feathers ( a/n: it's Seokjin ) and his friends has changed my dark clothing to a white top and white pants. :) And my hands were handcuffed to the chair.

I leaned back into the chair, relaxing as I knew that Feather's horseshit talk was gonna take a while.

"Ok. Start your crap talking then." I smiled at Feathers.

He smiled back and circled me.

"So, Jeon Jungkook. Lucifer's son. Has made kids with many human girls. Luckily, we saved them from giving birth to more demons and dying cos I'm very sure you know that humans who conceive demons die right after their birth." I raised my hand as high as I could with the handcuff restricting me.

"Question, who are those f**kers in that glass room thingy? More of your feathery friends, Feathers?" I smiled coldly at Feathers as I pointed to the guys in the glass room thingy in front of me.

Feathers raised his eyebrows.

"My name isn't Feathers but call me whatever you want. Those people over there are my sunbaes and they're here to listen to what you have to say."

I crossed my arms and sat very comfortably in the chair. "Well, sadly for you, Feathers and friends, I've got nothing important to say to y'all."

Feathers grinned. "Oh you will have something to say, Jeon Jungkook. We know everything about you. Your past, your present, possibly your future. But don't worry, we won't kill you. Not if you do something that is."

I scrunched my nose.

I sat up a little. "I'm listening, feathery shithead."
He raised his eyebrows again and continued.

"We know that you have become friends with an angel, Saeyeon. This worries us about your motives towards her. Taehyung has reported that you forcefully kissed her and-"

"She liked it. She kissed me back. You mentioned Taehyung? Lol. He's just jealous that I took her first. It was enjoyable." I shrugged my shoulders.

"So you would say you toyed with her feelings?"
My face went blank. I closed my eyes as I let out a deep sigh.

"Let's say, I got her to be friends with me. And come on, she probably already liked me the first day we met. I am THE Jeon Jungkook." I happily replied, composing myself with a smug smile.
Feathers smiled at me. "Thank you for your answer. We'll release you soon."

"Why not now? I played my part of the deal so get me out of this stupid ass anti demon thing."
"Just be grateful that we won't kill you. You are useful."

I tsk-ed.

"Right angel demon manipulation ~" I sarcastically said making my derp face.

Feathers laughed. "It's ok now. Just go to sleep..."
He put his hand on my shoulder and his words rang in my ears as I suddenly felt drowsy and really relaxed.

I tried to resist him. What was this feeling? No way would I fall asleep in an angel prison so easily.

"Sleep... everything's alright... just rest first..."

My eyelids were heavy and my head tipped side to side. I shook my head and widened my eyes to see a blurry guy who was probably still Feathers, trying not to give in to that feeling.

"No... get your hand off me.. I can't sleep here... not with angels except for Sae-" Then everything went black and I fell asleep.

Seokjin POV

Lol. The demon prince really is not afraid to speak his mind even when he faces possible death. He even called me Feathers. Ahhahahhahah! 😂

Putting him to sleep was easier than I thought. Well, considering the fact that we handcuffed him to the chair, it made him struggle less.

"No... get your hand off me.. I can't sleep here... not with angels except for Sae-" And he was out.
Wait, so he's in love with Sae too? Oh my tian. (Jin: learned that from Saeyeon:))

"Good work everyone. Now let's move our precious demon prince to the other chamber. He has given us a formidable use and information. Ah Seokjin-ssi, come." God spoke through the speakers of what Jungkook called, the glass room thingy.

I walked into the room and bowed to God before sitting down.

"I heard everything he said. Even the one about him sleeping with Saeyeon. I know that he was supposed to meet up with his demon brothers, Park Jimin and Min Yoongi though Min Yoongi likes to go by the alias, Suga. What do you think, Seokjin?"

I sighed.

"Well, we can still use him and Saeyeon right?"
God nodded, a serious look on his face.

"By getting them together, we can prevent a demon vs angel war. Hmm..."

"So how to do so, my lord? But if I were to be honest, why does it have to be my little sister? She not biologically my sister but you know I treat her that way."

"Seokjin, if they get together, we can show Lucifer and his stupid pack of infidels that we mean no harm and that angel-demon relationships can workout, effectively ending the feud between Hell and Heaven. As for why it's your sister, Namjoon recommended her to do it. Of course she wasn't told but it was all through a mission. Namjoon got you to send him down there cos he wanted to see how it was working out and he reported back that Taehyung is Saeyeon's lover. As sad as it may be, we have to make sure Taehyung never ends up with Saeyeon."

I slowly nodded, looking down at my feet.
I was kind of angry at Namjoon for getting her to be part of something so dangerous. Yet I know he did it for the good of Heaven.

"Thank you, God. I'll take my leave now." I stood up and pushed the door.

"Ok. I suggest you go talk to Jungkook and convince him." I nodded in response.

I walked to my room after reaching my house. In Heaven, we each lived in huge nice rooms according to our preferences. I shared the house with Saeyeon, Taehyung and Namjoon so there were 4 bedrooms in total.

I took off my coat ( yes jin wears a coat for work here ), plopped onto the couch and massaged my temples.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! How to do all these things..."

So I need to convince Saeyeon to marry a demon?! She has a huge prejudice towards them.
Well, actually you never know. She may have hated him or something but I actually do wonder if she has feelings for him. Jeon Jungkook would be any teenage girl's dream man honestly but I don't know Saeyeon's heart. I need to talk to both of them. Aish.

Slowly, I reached the chamber where Jungkook was held and told the guards I was under God's orders to talk to the prisoner.

They pushed open the doors after unlocking a series of chains, revealing a white room with a nice white bed being sat on by Jungkook. He turned his head to face me after hearing the doors open.

I raised my eyebrow. "Already awake?"

"What the hell did you do to me, Feathers? I assume this is another anti demon room and what are you here for?" He growled.

I waked over to the other white chair and sat down comfortably.

"First of all, how do you like the room?"

He rolled his eyes. "Disgustingly white. Blinds my eyes."

I smiled. "So anyway, I have come to talk to you about Saeyeon."

Her name piqued his interest as Jungkook sat up cross legged and smiled.

"I'm listening, Feathers."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 426 23
I woke up jerking, my hands clutching the blanket. The same dream all over again! it's been a month since I last dreamt about it. The girl. Kerria H...
53.4K 2.1K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...❤ . ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
100K 5.2K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
9.6K 236 24
RED jeon jungkook lowercase intended bxsjjk__ All Rights Reserved Prologue: his eyes were red. they were hunger filled and thirsty for what laid...