Falling For The Opposite of M...

By emmyteal

She closed her eyes as the wind blew against her ever so beautifully. It swept her hair off her shoulders as... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
39
Epilogue: 40
Announcement
Announcement 2

14

3.5K 109 17
By emmyteal

Narrator POV
Everyone was pretty shocked, except for the demons of course.

Jungkook had just claimed Saeyeon as his and kissed her right in front of Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung. Worse of all for the angels, Saeyeon seemed to have fallen for Jungkook after he kissed her.

Taehyung was the most angry though.
"GET YOUR FUCKING FILTHY HANDS OFF MY ANGEL!!!" He bellowed at Jungkook as he ran forward and grabbed Saeyeon away from Jungkook and into his embrace.

Saeyeon was emotionless. Probably kind of shocked from what just happened to her.
Hoseok was just at the back looking around totally confused.

"Ok so let me summarise this. You," he pointed to Tae, "are in love with Saeyeon. But you," now at Jungkook, "kissed her and took her first. And the rest of you guys are who again?" He looked cluelessly at Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon.

"Aish now we have to do our work sia. Come on Jimin." Yoongi groaned as he gestured at Jimin.
Jimin just shrugged and followed Yoongi and they both walked towards an extremely confused Hoseok, and dragged him off.

"Sunbae." Tae said to Namjoon who nodded in response and ran after them to save Hoseok.
Taehyung looked back at Jungkook, still hugging Saeyeon. "What do you want? What have you done to my angel?!" Tae shouted at Jungkook.
Jungkook smirked.

"I did what I simply wanted to do. Make her fall for me."

Tae growled back.

Saeyeon finally seemed to be less dumbfounded and hugged Tae,  as she hung onto his shirt, squeezing it tightly, "Taehyung-ah, what just happened? What did I just do?! Why do I feel like this?!"

"It's ok, Sae-ah. I'll protect you from those demons who touched you."

Jungkook laughed evilly. Well kind of.
"Kim Taehyung please. Your hope just amuses me. Saeyeon is mine. I took her first. You're just some second place person here to take my girl from me. Too late if you had really wanted her, you would've told her way earlier."

Next day

During class again...
Jungkook POV

Saeyeon sat kind of uncomfortably next to me as she kept glancing at me and looked away when I looked back at her.

I smirked, very happy.

She reminds me of mom... Aish, I shouldn't be thinking about my past.

"So what's up hun? Can't stop thinking about our kiss?" I asked as I elbowed her to get her attention.

I saw her rosy cheeks when she heard me mention the word "kiss". Aww how cute. I think I'm legit falling for her looks. Maybe I shouldn't toy with her so much.

"Well, what is it, demon?" She pretended to still hate me.

I smiled happily.

I whispered to her, "Wanna ditch class and have fun?"

She gave me that glare again.
I giggled. She probably thought I meant making kids. Lmao.

"Not that kind of fun, hun it's the kind of playing around happily, skipping school and feeling free that kind of thing."

She rested her chin on her hand. "Now why would I waste my precious time on a demon like you? Nah plus, skipping school would be very bad and it'd be recorded into your report book."
Gosh these angels. All about doing good huh.

I kind of felt myself blush a bit.

"Forget it. On the count of 3, we're gonna run out of class and go play. I hate this boring class." I smiled.

"Hell no. Why not get your demon friends to do it and just stay away from me? Won't they be more fun?" She whispered-shouted, turning her head away from me and back to the teacher, her light hair bouncing onto her shoulders. What a beautiful sight to see. I sighed.

"Anyway, don't you know that Tae likes you already? What do you think of him you lover?"
She looked away. She probably was kind of shook about having her best guy friend liking her as a girlfriend and not the way she saw him which was like a brother.

"I'm just, kind of shocked. I didn't expect my best friend to love me more than an angel sister." She stuttered.

"Yea. I know how you feel. Well, kind of." I shrugged, placing my chin on my hand and faced the teacher.

Saeyeon turned back to me, her eyebrows raised in surprise.
"Never thought a demon prince would still have some humanity left in that soulless meat suit."

"Well, I may be what I am but I know humanity better than any other demon. I was stripped of it anyway.

Her mouth formed a little circle as she mouthed an "Oh."

I shook my head. Shouldn't be talking about my past. It's too painful. And not like a stuck up angel could understand.

"So we ditching class or not?" Saeyeon whispered to me, though she looked away, probably embarrassed. I raised my eyebrows.

Wow. So now an angel wants to hang out with me? Interesting.

I smirked.

"Sure. Hang on, hun."

Right then, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to me as I sprinted out of the classroom with Saeyeon. I could hear her giggling at the back as we ran at full speed out of class to the shock of Taehyung, Namjoon and the class.
Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung would be totally fine with this. More like happy cos I was going with Saeyeon.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!! IM SAEYEON!!! Just where do you think you two are going???" The teacher, Ms Park, shouted at us, her arms akimbo.

"Sae-ah! What do you think you're doing?!" Taehyung said in disbelief. Cos I was a demon.

"Let's go to the nearby park. Ok?" I whispered to Saeyeon as we ran through the halls. And surprisingly, she was holding my hand tightly, her face full of glee.

"Okie. Let's just get out of here! Palli!!"

I smiled. Gosh I haven't felt this good since that happened...

Soon enough, we were out of school and in the park, out of breath from running away from school.

Saeyeon immediately laid down on the grass, the sun shining down on us.

"Ahhhhhh..... Nice to be away from stress of trying to complete a mission for once. And with someone who may understand me."

She glanced up at me. "Jungkook-ah, I just realised that you have a very pale and marble-like face."

"Why? Is it scary that it's so pale?"

She shook her head and smiled slightly.

"No. I find it mystic and intriguing yet beautiful. As a demon should be."

I smiled at her answer.

"Why did you come out here with me? I'm a demon. Don't you hate demons?" I was curious.

"I just thought that actually demons may not seem so bad. You are a jerk, asshole, prideful bastard and fuckboy. But today, for some reason, you feel more... wait how I do put this. Um, empathetic and have more humanity for a soulless prick?"

I laughed.

"In my opinion, you angels are really stuck up and just think we're all bad. But back in Hell, all we do is play around. Angels are probably paranoid that we're gonna fight for the human world. But my dad doesn't actually care. No one actually really cares. I think angels should be more empathetic."

"What, like you?" Saeyeon said jokingly.

I grinned.

"You know, let's just be friends. To be honest, if I don't hit on you and you don't hate us demons as much, we could get along well. Like right now."
I turned my head away. Knowing that I blushed slightly.

"Lol. But Taehyung is gonna be mad at me. Well, um, he does have a crush on me." She replied.

"Aren't you happy? Taehyung seems um, nice to angels?" I asked her.

She shrugged.

"I don't really want him as a lover. I prefer him as my brother who is weirdly adorable." Smiling as she said that.

She sat up and wowed. "Hey Jungkook."

"Yep."

"Let's be friends."

I smirked.

"Or more than just friends?"

She gave me a disgusted face. "Dude, no. Cos demons and angels don't go that well anyway. And I don't trust you."

"Ok then."

Looking at my phone, I realised that it was already 2pm.

"I have to go. Though actually not fighting and getting along was really nice. I need to go meet my hyungs. Let's talk more?"

To my surprise, Saeyeon got up and smiled at me as she ruffled my hair.

"Sure. Don't be such of a d*ck."

I smirked as I waved at her goodbye. "Aish arasseo. Bye!"

She giggled as she bounced off home.

Some good may come out of an angel-demon friendship... I should be slightly nicer.

Kicking a few rocks as I headed to the meeting point, a voice said right in front of me.

"Jeon Jungkook the demon prince?"

I looked to up see a bunch of people walk towards me.

I squinted my eyes as I couldn't make out who they were. They were bright.

"Who are y'all?" I asked as I scrunched my nose and crossed my arms. Who are these people? They're not demons. I can't feel their aura as well. Either they're angels not giving off their angel aura or they're just some humans who have knowledge of the supernatural world that we all live in.

"We have come for you." The voice who called my name said.
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
a/n: heyyyyy it's long i know but pls enjoy cos i spent quite a lor of my time putting my delusions here hahahhaha god i suck at author notes wtf am i doing lol sry if it's too long idk how long will this book get tho hehe thx for 300 reads yay 😁 oh and recently i have to admit that i'm into iKON now helpppp jinhwan had to change his stage name along with some ppl wtf YG why english now wtf -_- but still bangtan is the best haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.2K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
100K 5.2K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
9.3K 378 25
When they meet unknowingly and found out they're soulmates ✨ --✨------✨-- A JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION It contains mature conten...
9.6K 236 24
RED jeon jungkook lowercase intended bxsjjk__ All Rights Reserved Prologue: his eyes were red. they were hunger filled and thirsty for what laid...