Hurt...(Jacob Perez love stor...

By serenity_beauty

Roses are red, violets are blue. Let me love you. Let me fight for you. Give me the blade, I'll wipe your tea... More

My so called life
Why does he care?
Dance with me.
I think I love her.
My breaking point
Because I love you, stupid!
All because of me
Come back to me
Awaken to the truth
Our first date? Part 1
Our first date? Part 2
Deja Vu
I don't get it. Part 1
I still don't get it Part 2
When you love somebody
I forgive you.
A night with Jacob
I've had enough
Memory
Getting to know each other...again Part 1
Getting to know him...again Part 2
Tell her.
The talk.
Back to school
I had to do it
Back to old habits
Missing you.
'Cause I'm not like you
Only true loves kiss can break the spell
Love on top
I promise
Open up
Finale: Jacob, you did it.

Broken promises

31.8K 459 177
By serenity_beauty

::Jacob POV:: 

Finally. I finally got the guts to tell her how I feel. She looked like she was shocked but i honestly didn't want to tell her the way I didn't. I told her to shut up and I called her stupid. I'm sorry but she was talking too much and plus I needed those lips. I don't know if you guys have noticed but I'm a freak and I'll say it loud and proud. Anyways, there's still something that I can't get of my mind. I saw the cut on her hand. It angered me to know that she would actually do that. My heart clenched at the sight. I made her promise me not to ever do that again. She nodded her head slowly almost as if she were still thinking about it. After our little "discussion" in the classroom, i walked her home. She even smile the whole way there. She didn't even give me a face when I called her bonita. When she smiles I get all tingly inside like nothing can bring me down. That's the kind of effect she has on me. 

::Charlene POV:: 

I walked into school the happiest girl in the world. imagine that. Me, happy? Never would of thought of it. He makes me feel so safe, so loved. He calls me beautiful every 5 seconds. Do I believe it....I guess? Maybe he did mean it. He asked me to walk me home. I was so happy. Every once in a while he would randomly kiss me out of nowhere. He's such a charmer. he's so sweet. I felt so safe with him, like nothing could hurt me. Every time he said something I blushed. Gahhh the things this boy does to me! I felt on cloud nine. 

I was at my locker getting my books ready. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on my cheek. "Hola, Bonita" he said smiling. "Hey, papi" I said smiling back "so listen" he said wrapping his arms around my shoulder "What's up" I said "I wanna take you out...on a date tonight." Did he just asked me out "Umm, ok" I said. I could feel a pair of eyes burning holes though me. I looked to see none other then...you guessed it again Briana. it was that famous death glare but this time I saw a lot more hate into it. Jacob saw her. he pulled me closed to me and gave me that biggest kiss..in front of everyone! I heard gasps and awww's. he pulled away from me "Woah, baby" I said  surprised. He chuckled. "Why did you do that?" I asked. He stopped and looked me in the eyes. "I did that because I want people to know that your mine" he said with a smile. I blushed. You see?! You see what I'm talking about?! He took me by the waist and we kept walking. I got a glimpse of Briana. She looked beyond heated. I better brace myself for what's to come. Jacob dropped m off at class .... "I think i'm really started to like this" I said to myself as class began. 

::Jacob POV:: 

It was about 5th period. Class was getting boring so i asked to o to the bathroom. I was asking the the hallway. I heard a voice call out to me "Hey, sexy" she said. "What do you want Briana?" i said aggravated. "Oh, nothing. I just came to ask you a question?" she said trying to sound innocent "Well make it snappy." i said uninterested. "Do you care about Charlene's safety?" I snapped my head towards her. "Of course, why?" I said getting a little angry. "Well, then I suggest you stay away from her." Is this chica serious right now? "And why is that?" I asked even more angry. "Because I would hate to see her...get hurt..or worse" I took a heavy breath and tried to calm myself down "What do I have to do to get you to leave her alone?" i said with me voice shaking. She smirked. "Just cancel that little date you have with her tonight and do what ever else i say" now I was pissed "How the hell did you know about our date?!" her smirk became wider. "I have my ways" she said simply. Eh, stalker much? "Why do you hate her so much, Huh?! Are you that Jealous!?" Her smirk turned into a frown. "That's for me to know, and for you to mind your own damn business!" she paused. "Say one more wrong thing and I swear to god i will have my friends kill her understood?!" she said. I took another deep breath. "So, do we have a deal?" she said. Holding her hand out. I was hesitant but I slowly shook her hand "Deal." I snarled at her. I can't let them hurt her. I have to protect her. I love her.  

::Charlene POV:: 

It was the end of the day. Today went by really well everyone left me alone. I was just about to look for Jacob but he already caught me. "Hey" I said smiling. "Hi.." he said a little down "what the matter?" I asked. He didn't answer me. "Jacob..." I said softly while trying to look at him. I knew something was wrong with him . " I have to cancel our date tonight" he said lowly. "Why?" I asked a little disappointed. I was kind of excited about it. "family problems" he said lowly. I knew he was lying to me, but I just didn't feel like calling him out on it. "Well ok then. i hope that what ever is going on gets better" i said putting on a fake smile. "Your not mad?" he asked a little louder then before. "No..I mean yea, i am a little disappointed but family is important so you do what you have to do." He looked at me straight in my eyes. i just stood there staring at me. "What?" I asked. he took my arm and pulled me close to him. He kissed me softly "You know i love you, right" he whispered with his hands on my face rubbing my face with his thumb.. I nodded my head trying to figure out where this was going.      "and you know I'll do anything and everything I can to protect you right?" he asked with his voice shaking. i nodded my head. With that he pecked my lips and went off. There's something not right with him. There's something he not telling me. 

I was walking home thinking about Jacob. Why did he ask me those questions? I shrugged it off. After a while I could feel someone following me. I head snickers so I started to walk faster. Before I could get away I felt about people push me into a nearby ally. I looked up to see Briana and her followers backing me up into a wall. "So..it seems like you couldn't listen huh?! honestly I thought gorillas had great hearing, but obviously you need a lot of help in that department" I was scared out of my mind. there were 3 of them and there were 3 boys in the back of them watching. They were apart of her crew also. I tried to run through them but that didn't work. I pushed me back into the wall hard. i felt the blood traveling from my head down my neck. Each of her followers started to punch, kick and stomp on me. The pain was indescribable. I started coughing. I realized that their was a red liquid coming from my mouth. I realized it was blood. I screamed as loud as i could oping a praying that someone would help me "Dumb. Fat. Piece of Sh*t" they said while hitting me. They finally stopped. Briana came back to me and roughly grabbed my face. "Look at me, you fat sl/ut!" 

I looked in her eyes. I saw complete and utter hate. "You actually think Jacob wanted you. Please! It's a shame. You should know by now that nobody while ever want you!" She pushed my head back making me back it into the wall again. "Jacob, sweetie you can come out now." I looked to see jacob walking towards me. His body jumped when he saw me. "You see, Jacob. doesn't want you anymore. He wants me. He said he would rather have a beautiful babe rather then an worthless, fat lonely loser. Isn't that right Jacob?" he nodded slowly. I couldn't believe it. "Finish her." she said before they started to beat me up against. I started to cough out more blood. I got a glimpse of Jacob just sitting there watching. He had black shades on so I couldn't see any expression on his face what's so ever. After a couple of more minutes of getting brutally beaten, one of the followers roughly took my head and made me look at where jacob and Briana were. That's when i saw it. The sight that broke my heart. She grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed back. He stuck his tongue down her throat. That made me heart clenched. i felt like someone ripped my heart out and stomped all over it. After a while she pulled away and whispered something in his ear. he shook his head no "Do it or I'll have them kill her" she snarled. My heart stopped. Jacob walked over to me and knelt down to my level. he roughly grabbed a chunk of my hair and pulled my face close to his. "Y-your a w-worthless f-fat p-peice of sh*t" he said loudly so they could hear while stuttering. I could see the tears running down his face. He leaned closer and whispered in my ear "I'm sorry. I love you. I did it for you" he shoved my head back and went back to Briana and put his arms around her. She started laughing her brains out at my expense. They each walked up to me and spit on me. Including jacob. "Ok, i've had enough of looking at this trash" she said pointing at me. "Let's go" she continued. They all started o leave. Jacob turned around to me and mouther the words "I'm sorry" that pissed me off. He never liked me so how can he be sorry?! "I hate you, Jacob!" I screamed at the top go my lungs. He turned around and looked at me. He clutched his chest and shook his head and continued walking. My body was in a enormous amount of pain. I limped home as fast as I could with tears mixed blood going down my cheeks. I am so stupid! I new I shouldn't have believed him when he said I was beautiful! It was all a trick all this time! Everything he told me was complete and utter bull! He was a damn good liar i'll give him that. I finally got home and limped up the stairs. I got to my room and slammed the door. That's it! I can't take it anymore! I'm done with being humiliated! I broke everything in sight. There was blood all per me. My body was aching, but I didn't give a dam*.I walked to the bathroom and stared at my self in the mirror. I hated what i saw. There was blood all over my ugly face! "I hate you!!" I screamed to my reflection. Without thinking I punched the mirror. Blood was gushing from my hand, but did I care? NO. I slammed my back against the wall sliding down it, leaving a blood trail across it. I clutched my knees to my chest while digging my fingers into my hair. "W-why c-couldn't t-they -just leave me ALONE?!" I screamed, thinking out loud to myself. My whole body was shaking uncontrollably. Jacob promised me he would never hurt me. Bull*h*t! Since he wants to break his promise. I'm  gonna break mine..only this time I won't live to see his face... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 757 47
Mysterious - Slow Burn - Friends to Lovers • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •...
19.5K 474 45
You have a terrible past. As you grow older, you're still thinking your old, horrible past. As the days gone longer, you met someone who is kind and...
1.5K 75 24
"Don't cry love. It's not your burden to bear." He pulled away, looking me in the eyes seriously. I paused for a moment, then embraced him...