Fake || a kth and jjk ff

By eggobap

In which two strangers with problems decide to "marry" each other out of mutual benefit. Taehyung is only sup... More

|| one ||
|| two ||
|| three ||
|| four ||
|| five ||
|| six ||
|| seven ||
|| eight ||
|| nine ||
|| ten ||
|| eleven ||
|| twelve ||
|| thirteen ||
|| fourteen ||
|| fifteen ||
|| sixteen ||
|| seventeen ||
|| eighteen ||
|| nineteen ||
|| twenty ||
|| twenty-one ||
|| twenty-three ||
|| twenty-four ||
|| twenty-five ||
|| twenty-six ||
|| twenty-seven ||
|| twenty-eight ||
|| twenty-nine ||
|| thirty ||
|| epilogue ||

|| twenty-two ||

6.1K 359 94
By eggobap

On the way to the tux rental shop, Gran talked nonstop about her drawing of Taehyung's backside, her research into nudist colonies in Belize, and the dress Jungkook's mother was making her wear—a very conservative pink suit paired with pearls. Knickers had seen the Queen Mother of England wear something similar and insisted it fit perfectly with the scheme.

"I'd rather strip down to the pearls before I walk down the aisle," Gran said. "But I'm afraid it would give your mother a heart attack and that would ruin your wedding."

Jungkook's eyed bugged out.

"That's what would ruin this wedding?" Taehyung murmured without his usual humor. He looked behind him to make sure Gran hadn't heard him, but she'd moved on to the cake Knickers had ordered.

Jungkook nodded and uh-huhed every so often, but most of his attention was fixed on Taehyung. Something had happened while he was reading his emails in his father's office. He was withdrawn and distant. Did he regret what they'd done? But surely that wasn't it. There was no way he could fake so much happiness and playfulness. Jungkook reminded himself that their fake engagement wasn't his only concern. In fact, it was probably a small fry compared to whatever impending decision he faced. Tae had told him someone would be hurt no matter what he decided, so if he'd received information leading him toward one of the options, it was bound to bring him down. Kim Taehyung was a good man. Hurting people wouldn't sit well with his soul.

Jungkook reached over and slipped his right hand under Tae's, lacing their fingers. He didn't respond at first, and the younger almost pulled away, but then his fingers curled over his, squeezing tight.

Taehyung was still silent when Jungkook parked outside the store, though he helped Gran out of the back. The older woman shook him off as soon as she was on her feet. "I can walk on my own."

"I wouldn't dream of helping you," Taehyung laughed, but it sounded forced to Jungkook's ears. "You could probably run laps around me, Gran."

"Damn straight," she muttered as she made her way to the door.

Taehyung started to follow her, but Jungkook snagged his hand and pulled him back.

Jungkook looked down at their linked hands, then up into his troubled eyes. "Tae, I know you have bigger issues than my stupid wedding. I want you to know that if you need to bail to take care of your business, you're free to go. Don't let me stop you."

The elder studied him for a moment before pulling the younger into his arms and crushing his lips with his. One arm encircled Jungkook's back while the other dug into his hair, holding the younger firmly against his mouth.

The intensity of his kiss scared Jungkook. Was Tae telling him goodbye?

But he pulled back and slid his hand down to Jungkook's cheek, the corners of his lips turning up with a hint of a smile. "I have a job to do here first. Let's go get a tux."

Taehyung put an arm around the younger's back and led him into the shop. Gran had already wandered in and found a chair to sink into.

As if Jungkook were a heat-seeking missile, he instantly spotted his mother in the back of the store. Jimin and Jin were with her, and they looked like two bucks ready to butt antlers. Apparently Jimin held the same animosity for both of the Kim brothers. But Jin was holding his own. Jungkook figured Jin was the type of guy who could be dropped into a camp of cannibalistic pygmies and come out of the incident revered as a god.

His mother gave him a disapproving frown as he approached. "Jungkook, I'm glad to see that you could manage enough responsibility to bring Taehyung to pick up his tux for your wedding tomorrow." She puckered her mouth. "Let's hope you can show up for your own wedding. I didn't spend sixty-five million won just to throw it all away."

Sixty-five million won? It had snowballed even more than Jungkook had realized. His irritation grew, heat burning his cheeks. Taehyung had more important things to attend to than this sham wedding, and he was through with pretending. "Miss my wedding? Funny you should mention it, Mother—"

Taehyung's hand tightened, snugging the younger firm against his side. "Jungkook wouldn't dream of missing the wedding. Isn't that right, Kooks?"

"Kooks?" Jimin snorted. "He lets you call him that? He tried to beat the shit out of me every time I said it."

"Tried," Jungkook sneered, lifting an eyebrow. "You still can't admit that I beat you up almost every time!"

"I didn't fight that hard, Kooks," Jimin said. "You're younger than me, in case you haven't noticed."

"I can still take you, Jimio!"

Jin watched their exchange with an amused grin. "Jimio?"

Jungkook's mother rolled her eyes, clearly irritated. "Jimin always attracted a lot of interest from girls in high school and had quite a few girlfriends. Jungkook compared him to Fabio one day, then started calling him Jimio." She shot them both a reprimanding look. "You two are too old to be bickering like children." She turned her back to them in dismissal of the subject. "Now we need to pick out a tux for Seokjin. He has to match because he's going to be in the wedding."

Ignoring his mother, Jungkook stuck his tongue out at his brother, and Jimin flipped him off. It was a shame that Gran had nodded off. She loved when Jungkook and Jimin pushed Knickers' buttons.

Taehyung's arm was still around the younger's waist, and Jungkook was surprised when his chest shook from a suppressed chuckle.

A man emerged from the back room holding a navy tuxedo.

Jungkook nearly laughed at how different Jin's suit was to his. But Jin still grimaced, clearly not impressed.

"I think this will fit you," the man said, handing the suit to Taehyung's brother. "I have the groom's tux out already." He eyed Taehyung up and down. "Are you the groom?"

Taehyung hesitated before nodding. "Yeah."

Jungkook tried to hide his surprise that Taehyeon hadn't canceled his order. That type of slip-up was totally out of character. Still, Jungkook wasn't sure what good it did them. Taehyung was taller and slightly broader than Taehyeon, so there was no way the tux was going to fit him. He supposed it didn't really matter since he wasn't going to wear it anyway.

Unfortunately, the salesman shook his head. "They must have really screwed up your measurements in Seoul. I'm not sure the tux I pulled is going to fit you."

Jungkook's mother jolted. "What are you talking about?"

"I can tell the pants aren't long enough, and I don't think the jacket will fit his shoulders."

"Please tell me you have something that will fit."

The man looked worried. "It's June, Mrs. Jeon. We were lucky to have a tux for the groom's brother. I'll check, but I can't make any promises."

"You better take care of this or heads will roll!" his mother shouted.

Gran jerked upright in her chair. "We're having dinner rolls?" she asked, looking excited. "I'm hungry."

Jimin laughed, not a friendly sound, and his gaze landed squarely on Taehyung. "No one's head is going to roll...yet."

The clerk still looked nervous. "I also pulled the tux for the groom's brother." He turned to Jimin. "If you could go back and try it on to make sure it fits. Especially after this...situation." He nodded to Jin. "You can go back with him to try yours on too."

Jin looked even less thrilled than the other men did.

The clerk turned to Taehyung. "I'll need to re-measure you to see what we have." He grabbed the tape measure and quickly took Taehyung's measurements. "They were definitely off," he said quietly. "As I suspected, the tux we have won't fit."

"How could you people be so incompetent?" Knickers' voice took an icy tone. "It's such a simple thing. You just write down numbers."

The anxious clerk started to twitch and guilt ate at Jungkook's resolve. The poor man had Taehyeon's measurements, not Taehyung's. And he was right. Taehyung was taller and broader than his ex-fiancé. There was no way the tux would fit. "Mother. Stop. It's not his fault the measurements are wrong."

She put her hand on her hip. "What on earth does that mean?"

Jungkook started to answer, but Taehyung's grip tightened on his side, and the elder cleared his throat. "Mrs. Jeon, what he means is that we suspect the salesperson in Seoul was dyslexic."

"What?" she asked in disbelief. "Why on earth would they put a dyslexic person in charge of taking measurements?"

"That's what I said," Tae said in exasperation. "In fact, I told Jungkook I didn't trust him, but he insisted I was overreacting." He looked down at Jungkook, his mouth pinched in disapproval.

Jungkook gasped in surprise. What on earth was he doing throwing him under the bus like that? Then he realized he was paving the way for their breakup. The thought made his heart beat faster, but in a way that was strangely close to panic.

Still, if Taehyung expected his mother to take his side, he was wrong. "Taehyung, I'm sure you've figured out by now that math isn't Jungkook's strong suit."

The elder's arm stiffened, and Jungkook was sure he was going to say something, but the clerk emerged from the back. "Good news, Mrs. Jeon! We have a tuxedo that will fit him."

She held her hand to her chest, fingering the pearls at the base of her throat. "Thank goodness."

"We'll need you try it on to make sure it fits."

Taehyung snuck a glance at Jungkook. For the first time since they'd started this charade, he looked uncertain.

Fear twisted in the younger's stomach. Was Tae going to break up with him now? He knew it had to be done, but even after what he'd said in the parking lot, he wasn't ready to let him go yet. Jungkook lifted on his toes to give Ta a kiss. "I want to see you wearing it."

"Yes," Jungkook's mother said. "I need to see it on."

"Okay..." He still sounded unsure, but Taehyung followed the salesman to the back.

Jungkook pulled back his shoulders, waiting for his mother to attack now that they were alone with Gran, who had closed her eyes again after realizing they weren't about to eat.

"It pains me to see that you're still so irresponsible, Jungkook," his mother said. "I had hoped the fact you're getting married tomorrow would help you mature."

Jungkook considered responding, but what was the point?

Her tone softened. "Honestly, Jungkook. I was very worried after you and Taehyung disappeared last night. I understand why you left, but the least you could have done was call and let me know you were okay."

Jungkook met his mother's eyes and saw unexpected sincerity there. This was the first time he could remember his mother ever putting her concern for Jungkook's safety over the need to look good in front of other people. "You're right. I'm sorry."

His mother's eyes widened in surprise. Jungkook knew why she was startled—she had never so willing volunteered an apology to his mother.

Maybe they were both growing up.

Jimin and Jin walked out of the dressing rooms, both wearing navy tuxedos. His mother's attention turned to the men, fussing over seams and hem lengths. But Taehyung was the one who stole his breath away when he emerged from the dressing rooms a moment later.

He wore a pinstriped black tuxedo with shiny black lapels. His shirt was satin white, and it was paired with a simple black bow tie. He stood in the doorway, the uncertainty on his face more pronounced than before. Taehyung was a handsome man. Jungkook had recognized that the first moment he saw him, but it was what was in his heart that had drawn the younger to him. As his gaze sought out his, Jungkook walked to him, unable to keep away. He stopped a foot in front of him and placed his hands on Tae's lapels. "You are the most beautiful man I've ever seen," he whispered, tears filling his eyes.

Taehyung's eyes searched Jungkook's for something—he wasn't sure what, but the younger offered him a soft reassuring smile and the twinkle in his eyes returned.

They stared at each other for several seconds before Jimin made a production of releasing a groan. "Save it for the honeymoon."

Sadness flickered in Taehyung's eyes, but only for a second before he wrapped an arm around Jungkook's back and pulled him gently to his chest. "Give the boy a second," he said to Jimin. "He's been overcome by my ruggedly handsome good looks."

Jin laughed, but Jungkook didn't so much as spare him a glance. Taehyung was his sole focus. He didn't want to lose him. What was he going to do?

The men went back to take off their tuxes and after a couple of minutes, Jungkook's mother's no-nonsense voice returned. "I'm glad you finally deigned to make an appearance because we have things that need to be done and we're desperately behind. I have an updated itinerary for you in the Navigator. Let's go."

Jungkook spun around to face her. "Go? What about Taehyung?"

"He's going with his brother."

Jungkook shook his head, adamant. "No. Whatever I'm doing, he's coming with me."

"It's the day before your wedding, Jungkook," his mother groaned in an exasperated tone. "After tomorrow, you can spend your entire life with him, but I need you today. It doesn't help that your irresponsibility has added more things to our TBD list."

"How has my disappearance last night added to the list?"

His mother rolled her eyes. "Not last night, Jungkook. I'm talking about your weight and your hair." She shuddered. "We were lucky my stylist could fit you in this afternoon."

Jungkook stared at her in disbelief. His weight? Was she seriously bringing that up again?

"What's wrong with Jungkook's weight?"

The younger turned to see Taehyung, who had reappeared from the dressing rooms, now dressed in his jeans and shirt. There was an unmistakable undertone of menace in his voice.

Gran sat up again, and Jungkook suspected the older woman's nap had been faked to avoid interacting with Knickers. Smart woman.

Surprisingly, his mother looked slightly embarrassed. "It's...well...most people lose weight before their weddings, and his tux was too small because he didn't."

Taehyung's eyes widened and a stunned silence followed his mother's words. When he spoke, his voice was controlled and tight, showing more authority than Jungkook had ever heard him use. "Lose weight? Why would he lose weight? He's absolutely perfect the way he is, and as for his hair—" Tae closed the distance between them, "—it's perfect too." He glanced at Jungkook's mother, his gaze allowing for no argument. "This man by my side is the man I want to marry, exactly as he is right now. I don't want him transformed into some cookie-cutter Barbie doll, so don't you dare try to do it."

His mother gaped at him, her mouth drooping open. He had done what Jungkook had previously thought impossible: He'd stunned Jeon Ae-ri into silence.

Gran started to chuckle.

Tae's hand snagged Jungkook's, his fingers curling around the younger's and holding tight. "So now that the stylist appointment can be canceled, what else do we need to do?"

That shook his mother out of her stupor. "It's on the itinerary."

"It's a damn wedding," Taehyung said, trying to keep his anger in check. "Not a global summit. What do Jungkook and I need to do today? Absolute musts only."

His mother's face reddened, although Jungkook wasn't sure if it was from anger or embarrassment. Perhaps both. "He needs to pick up his own tux and make sure it fits after the alterations. You both need to pick up the marriage license."

Jungkook's hand grew clammy at the mere mention.

His mother's resolve seemed to be returning, along with her haughtiness. "As I said in my message this morning, I have an appointment at Western Chosan at two to go over everything for tomorrow with the event planner. I would prefer for Jungkook to come to that, but I need you both at the courthouse at three-thirty."

"Why so precise?" Jungkook asked.

His mother's scowl deepened. "It's all in the itinerary, Jungkook. Did you even bother to read it?"

Jungkook figured his silence was answer enough.

His mother rolled her eyes again. "I have a photographer scheduled to be there to take your pictures."

"Getting our marriage license?"

"It's an important moment to preserve."

Jungkook shook his head, at a loss for words.

"So Jungkook needs to pick up his tux, and we need to meet you at three-thirty at the courthouse," Taehyung said in a tone that was all business. It was obvious he'd axed the Western Chosan stop as must-do. "Anything else?"

"You were supposed to go see Seongjin at his office to take him his tux and make sure it fits before the shop closes today." Her eyes hardened and she shot the clerk a glare. "And after today's fiasco, it's a good thing I already budgeted in time to make sure it worked out."

"Taehyung's tux issues weren't this poor man's fault, Mother."

"Nevertheless..."

"I'll take care of it," Jin said, stepping forward and clapping Taehyung on the shoulder. "You go spend the day with your bride-to-be. I'll take Seongjin his tux."

Jungkook's mother looked dubious.

"I'd love to do it, Mrs. Jeon," Jin said, using a toothpaste commercial smile that Jungkook was sure had gotten him more men and women than he could count.

"If you're sure..."

Jin's grin spread. "Well, that settles it. You two crazy kids go have fun picking up wedding dresses and getting that marriage license." He turned slightly so Jungkook's mother couldn't see him snicker.

"We'll see you at three-thirty." Taehyung tugged on Jungkook's hand and dragged him toward the front door.

"Run, kids!" Gran called after them. "Escape while you can!"

"Jungkook!" his mother called after him. "Do not let Taehyung see your tux."

"See you later, Mother," he said as Taehyung continued out the door, not stopping until after he opened the car door for him.

"You just bowled over my mother," Jungkook said as he climbed into the driver's seat. "Thanks."

Tae's hand tightened around the edge of the car door, and his eyes darkened. "I probably should have let you handle it, but she infuriated me." He shook his head in disbelief. "Does you seriously think you need to lose weight?"

Jungkook looked up into his face, floored by the protectiveness radiating off him. "It doesn't matter. Let's just get the tux, then eat lunch." He gave the elder a wicked grin. "I seem to have worked up an appetite."

"Sounds good to me."

The bridal shop was only ten minutes away and they made an unspoken pact not to talk about their impending troubles. Jungkook told Taehyung about all the spats he and Jimin used to get into as kids and how all his friends used to crush on him, Namjoon included.

"No offense," Taehyung said in a dry tone, "but I have trouble imagining Namjoon developing a crush on anyone. It seems like he'd be happier if he were actually crushing them instead."

"I told you that he wasn't always like this. He means well." When he didn't respond, she said, "Tell me more about growing up with your brother."

Jungkook pulled into the bridal store parking lot, and Taehyung held out his hands, beaming. "Looks like my Jin stories will have to wait."

"You can tell me at lunch."

Taehyung followed him into the bridal store, holding the door open for him. The salesman recognized him and smiled, probably in part because his mother was nowhere in evidence. "We have your suit ready for you. Go on back to the fitting room and I'll bring it to you."

Taehyung looked around, wariness in his eyes as he took in the racks of lace, satin, and organza dresses and the few tuxedos.

Jungkook laughed. "You don't have to be in here, Taehyung. You can wait in the car."

"No, I want to see you in your tux."

"My mother specifically forbade it."

"Hey, you saw mine." He gave Jungkook a wicked grin. "And since when do you obey your mother?"

Tae's words caught Jungkook off guard. The younger's entire life had been one act of secret disobedience after the other, except for his major, impossible-to-hide decisions like running off to college and moving to Seoul. It wasn't that he was purposely hiding his defiance. He was avoiding conflict. Jungkook had no problem standing up to anyone else. So why couldn't he stand up for himself with his mother?

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, his smile fading.

The younger threw his arms around Tae's neck. He couldn't believe he was considering what he was considering. Was this man, whom he'd only known for two days, worth the risk? What he felt for Taehyung scared him, but the thought of losing him scared him more.

The elder's arm tightened around Jungkook's back and his hand cupped the back of his head. "Hey, are you okay?"

Jungkook leaned back and searched his face, not even sure what he was looking for—perhaps some sign that Tae was right there with him, that fate really had seated them together on that train. Could there actually be something to the fortune teller's prediction?

"Do you want to just skip this?" Taehyung whispered, his eyes filled with worry. "It's not like we're really getting married."

Jungkook forced a smile. "No. I'm just being silly." He broke loose from Tae's hold. "You have a seat and I'll show it to you."

His eyes searched the younger's. "Are you sure?"

"Sit," Jungkook ordered, his good mood returning. "I'll be out after I wrestle this monster on."

"Okay."

He found the salesman in the back waiting with the tragedy of a white tux.

The clerk removed the clothes from the hanger. "Ready?" the man asked, holding the tux toward him.

"As much as I'll ever be."

The clerk gave him a questioning look, but kept silent.

It took a few minutes to get the vest buttoned and the jacket on. The clerk opened the door, and Jungkook rounded the corner.

Taehyung was sitting in a chair, his legs extended and crossed at the ankles, his arms crossed over his chest. When the younger entered the viewing area, he sat upright, his gaze combing Jungkook from head to toe.

He stepped onto the short stage and did a little twirl.

Taehyung still eyed him, his face expressionless.

Jungkook cocked an eyebrow. "That bad, huh?"

Tae shook his head and stood. "The design is a little weird, but you make it work."

The younger looked down at the sequins, his nose wrinkling in disgust. "I look like a fairy puked all over me, but if Knickers is happy, everyone is supposed to be."

"But you're not happy?"

"What does it matter? It's not like there's going to be a wedding anyway."

The sales clerk, who had begun inspecting the seams on the tux, jerked his head up in surprise, but refrained from comment.

"Why did you buy the tux if you hate it so much?"

"It's not what I wanted. And I didn't order it. My mother did." Jungkook took a deep breath to keep from tearing up, but his voice still broke as he continued, "Apparently, the design I chose—the tux I love—didn't fit in with her theme so she ordered this one."

"You're kidding?'

"I wish I was."

"That's just not right."

Jungkook lifted one shoulder into a half shrug, trying to convince himself it didn't matter, even though it still hurt. "It is what it is."

"Which one did you pick?"

The younger's head jerked up in surprise. "It doesn't matter now."

"It matters to me. Which one did you pick? I want to see it."

A warmth spread through his chest, and Jungkook resisted the urge to hug Tae. "I don't even know if they have it anymore."

"We do," the sales man said, standing upright.

"How do you know about it?" Jungkook asked, looking over his shoulder at the man. "I don't remember you being here when I tried it on last fall."

"I wasn't. But I took the call when your mother changed the order. It was too late to cancel the first tux, but your mother pitched such a fit the manager let her order the new one, taking the loss and hoping we'd sell the original. I've never heard of a groom's mother canceling a tux behind his back like that. It was the talk of the store for weeks. We would have called you if any of us knew how to reach you."

"You still have it?" Jungkook asked

The man nodded.

"Can he try it on?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure..." the man said. "But you can't trade it. This tux has already been altered to fit you. No refunds."

"That's okay," Taehyung said. "I still want to see it on him."

"I'll pull the other one if you want to see it," the man said, stepping off the stage

"Thanks," Taehyung said, offering his hand to Jungkook.

"Why are you doing this?" the younger asked as he stepped down next to Tae.

"Don't you want to try it on again?"

Did he? "I don't see the point." Jungkook loved the tux, yes, but this whole charade had gotten out of hand. His mother had spent the equivalent of a year's salary on the wedding and for what? Wasn't a wedding supposed to be the commitment of two people who not only loved each other but genuinely liked each other enough to promise a lifetime commitment? This wedding would be no less of a farce if Taehyeon were here with him now. Jungkook had thought he loved Taehyeon, but now he wasn't sure he'd even liked him. He was embarrassed to admit it to himself, but there it was. Finding the truth was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

But if Jungkook were teasing the truth out of this screwed-up mess, he also knew that the tux he'd chosen meant something to him. It had been his symbol that he would get married someday and have a different marriage than his parents did. He'd almost screwed up with Taehyeon, but he was realizing what was important. And the man in front of him ranked very high on that list, even after only knowing him a few days.

Taehyung gave Jungkook a coaxing smile. "Indulge me."

The younger returned to the fitting room and waited for the man to come back and help him change. The tux he'd chosen had a gray overcoat and double breasted, with black satin lapels. A white dress shirt peeked through from the black silk waistcoat, and there was no doubt that this tux looked so much better.

"This tux does suit you better," the salesman said as he buttoned the last few buttons. "It's such a shame your mother didn't stick with this one. I really do wish we could exchange it."

"It's okay. I'm not getting married anyway." The salesman started to say something, but Jungkook interrupted him. "It's a long story. Tae is just filling in."

The man took it in stride, which made Jungkook wonder how many weird stories he heard in his line of work. "Well, let's let your substitute groom see you."

"Okay," Jungkook said, butterflies fluttering in his stomach. The sales clerk was right. This tux was so much more him. While he hadn't thought anything of showing the other tux to Taehyung, this one mattered. What if he didn't like it?

Taehyung's back was turned, his eyes gazing out the shop's windows, but he must have heard the ruffle of clothing, because he turned slowly to look at Jungkook.

The younger took several steps toward Tae, then stopped, searching his face for a reaction.

He must have seen the worry in Jungkook's eyes because he closed the distance between them, gently slipped his hand behind the younger's head and pulled his mouth to his own. It was a soft kiss, gentle and reassuring. When Tae lifted his head, his eyes were filled with warmth. "God, Jungkook. You're beautiful."

He flushed, slightly irritated with himself that Tae's opinion meant so much.

"Your mother is an idiot," he murmured, picking up Jungkook's hand as he took a step back. "This tux is so much more you."

The clerk stood behind Jungkook, smiling sadly. "It fits perfectly. This tux looks like it was made for you."

Jungkook stepped up onto the stage and studied himself in the mirror.

A group of women entered the store, chatting excitedly, and an anxious look filled the salesman's eyes. "My next appointment is here, and the other consultant called in sick."

Jungkook forced a smile. "That's okay. I'm done." He stepped off the stage, ignoring Taehyung's offer to help, confused by his feelings. He couldn't name all of the emotions brewing in his chest, but he could name one, pushing its way to the front, demanding attention—sadness. He didn't know if it was over the man he was possibly walking away from or the tux he'd never have, because after wearing it for Taehyung, he knew he could never wear it for another man.

-----

A/N: idek what i'm doing with this tuxedo business bc i'm making it like a girl's wedding dress whooops (also, i'm thinking about wrapping this up at thirty chapters or so)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 11K 48
Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok are typical celebrity couple everyone talks about. A cold CEO and a charming model complete each other perfectly. Or that...
104K 4.3K 42
A innocent child hood game which with growing age has growing boundaries. Taehyung and Jungkook both end up moving in with each other to pursue a bu...
859K 25.8K 81
This is a collection of imagines I wrote. * REQUESTS ARE CLOSED * *title* |member| = requested Title |member| = not requested HIGHEST RA...
132K 5K 34
Min Yoongi convinced his secretary to be his fiance because of some reason. They acted. But what if their acting became the reason that a feeling tow...