My Heart || Emmett Cullen

By etherealrose9

"You don't understand how much you mean to me. You are my heart." "I've love you a thousand years, hell maybe... More

Summary & Disclaimer
epigraph
Cast
~1.0~
~2.0~
~3.0~
~4.0~
~5.0~
~7.0~
~8.0~
~9.0~
~10.0~
Authors Note!!!
....oooh hi!!

~6.0~

1.3K 43 17
By etherealrose9

Camila have been out of the hospital for a couple of days now. Dr.Cullen gave her prescription for the slight headaches she have been having from the accident. Ever since she woke up to see Emmett by her side they have become closer than ever. They spend their times together with each other every second of the day. Emmett feels the pressure of telling her the whole truth about him, but he doesn't know how would she take him being a vampire. The family including Rosalie love Camila already. Emmett was in the parking lot waiting for Camila to arrive to the school so they can go ditch as they were seniors and didn't have to come to school as much.

"Ooh look at our brother Emmett waiting for his mate to come to school." Jasper teased Emmett.

"Shut up Jasper." Emmett scolded. He hated that the family makes fun of him when it comes to Camila. 

"I think it's sweet that Emmett is waiting for her like this. Unlike Edward, he is accepting that a human is his mate. And I like her unlike that other sister." Rosalie said while filing her nails down.

"What is it about Bella you don't like Rose, but you like Camila?" Emmett asked curiously.

"Unlike Edward's mate, she doesn't bother to find out what you are. On top of that, she isn't as depressing as Bella. Bella takes your mood down, while Camila makes life of the situation. I think she's in love with you and doesn't care you are a blood thirsting demon." Rosalie smiled at Emmett.

"I like both of them. I'm so happy that our brothers finally got someone they love. Even if Edward doesn't want to admit it, he knows he's falling for Bella." Alice chirped in.

"Emmett you have to tell her, I don't think she cares about what you are. She loves you for you. She will stand by you no matter what." Jasper said.

"Emmett even though I think it would be a terrible idea, but it needs to be done. I mean if she doesn't take it well, you can always dispose of her." Rosalie joked, while Jasper hits her shoulder out of disapproval. 

It's weird that the two people in the Camila that totally despise all humans, is actual defending one now. Maybe he does need to tell her, he love her too much for him to lie about what he was.

His thoughts was interrupted when the familiar floral scent brushed against his nose. Camila

Camila and her sister arrived at the school as everyone in the parking lot are getting ready for the field trip.

"I wish you could come with me, you know moral support," Bella said as she walked out of the car.

"Well I'm a senior so you got what another year in a half to reach my status." Camila joked as she came in front of the car. She scanned to see Emmett smiling at her. She bit her mouth and waved.

"Oh that's why you decided to come with. You wanted to see him so you guys can spend time together." Bella teased her sister.

Camila glared at her sister and shoved her playfully. Soon enough she sees Bella's biology teacher, Mr. Molina collecting field trip slips. Mike makes his way to the sister so he can ask one of them to prom.

"Look at you guys, huh? You guys are alive." He said. Camila rolled my eyes at his gesture. She could tell he was trying to flirt with them and honestly she felt he sucks at flirting.

"I know yeah. I had false alarm while my sister really got hurt." Bella said while turning to her sister.

"Ehh, I live. Besides I think I got hurt because my inner self was not ready for that big test coming up in English." Camila hunched her shoulders. Mike and Bella laugh at her comment.

Unbeknown, Emmett was hearing the whole conversation. He knew that Mike was liking Camila and he didn't like knowing guys flirt with her. She's his and no one else's. Emmett's knuckles almost cracked as he gripped his folder.

"Um.. now, I wanted to ask you, you know if, you know.." Mike started out saying.

"What he want to ask is if you want to go to prom... with him." Camila finished for him.

"Oh.. prom?" Bella started off saying. "Dancing? Not such a good idea for me. Uhh I have something that weekend anyway. I'm going to Jacksonville that weekend" Bella replied

Mike shook his head slightly, "You can't go another weekend?" He asked. Bella explained to him that she couldn't.

"Oh no, he's going to ask Camila." Edward told Emmett. Emmett eyes widen as Edward told him this information. He started to walk to Camila and Mike.

"Emmett don't." Edward warned Emmett, but Emmett didn't care what he said.

"Okay well what about you Camila?" Mike asked hopefully.

"Well..I.." Camila started off saying until an arm came around her shoulder. She looked up to see Emmett. She smiled that he saved her from this guy. Emmett's stare told enough and that was he didn't want Mike anywhere around her giving the fact Edward tells him what he be thinking about Camila.

"She going to be with me Newton. So I sugest you walk away if you know what's good for you." Emmett scowled at the boy while turning Camila away wand walking her to his car. Camila turned to see Bella waving at her sister while chuckling while Mike is looking flustered.

"Oh Emmett I can't thank you enough. That guy really gets on my nerve." Camila thanked him.

As they walk to his car as mostly everyone left to the field trip, they was all alone in the parking lot. He stopped and stepped in front of her and bend down to her height.

"No need to thank me, you're mine. No one will take you away from me." Emmett said. He leaned over and kissed her cheek. She blushed and smiled.

"Aww I love the romance, but I want to go home to hurry up so we can go please." Rosalie said in the backseat of the car. Emmett rolled his eyes, as Camila giggled. Emmett turned to her in awe as her giggle sounds heavenly. He shook it off and hopped in the car to drive to his family house.

"So where are we going considering the fact that this is our last year in high school?" Camila asked them.

"Oh you didn't ask her what we told you to ask her?" Rosalie asked her brother. Emmett shot her a glare as he drove.

"Well he was suppose to ask you do you mind coming to our house for dinner, to meet our parents?" Rosalie asked Camila as Emmett glared at her. She patted her shoulder softly and sat back in the car.

"Hm, no I don't believe he did." Camila squinted her eyes at Emmett. Why didn't he ask her?

"Rosalie come on, you know that would start as fight." Emmett whined.

"Oh well, deal with it." Rosalie teased.

"I would love to come. Emmett why didn't you ask me? You know I always wanted to meet your parents and of course to get food." Camila pouted at him. Emmett looked at her and saw how incredibly adorable she was pouting.

"You know you look cute pouting, but I didnt know what you would say." Emmett assured her as he slide his right hand on her thigh and squeezed it.

Camila sighed and sat back. They finally arrive to this beautiful open glass house. Camila open her mouth wide in amazement. Rosalie caught her expression and smiled as she opened the car door and walked up slowly to her house. Emmett got out the car and opened Camila's door.

"If you have your mouth open any wider, I would think you want something on your lips to close it." He smirked as Camila got out the car.

"I probably want something on it and in it." Camila teased Emmett and gave him a wink.

"Ew gross you two." Rosalie groaned as she opened the door and left it open for the couple to walk in the house. Emmett roared in a laugh while Camila giggled. As they calmed down, he reached for hand.

"Come on, my parents cooked you some food." Emmett said as pulled her in the house. Camila walked in and look around the beautiful house. She always dreamed to be in a house like Emmett's. She instantly smelt some delicious food. When they arrived in the kitchen, she see  brown, curly, beautiful woman. Esme look up to see the beauty name Camila that Emmett have talked about since he met her.

"Hello, Camilla I heard so much about you. I'm Esme, Emmett's mother." She said.

" Hello, you can call me Cam if you want. I hope he said good things about me." Camila said turning to Emmett.

"Nothing, but the good things about you love." Emmett said brushing his hand on her cheek.

"He talks about you so much, all the time. It feel like I basically know everything about you now." Esme teased her son.

Mom really?" Emmett whined like a kid would. Camila smiled as she looks up to see a blonde haired, handsome, but older guy. He comes behind his wife, and smiled at the young girl.

"Hello Camila, its a pleasure to meet you, in the flesh and not in the coma." Carlisle joked.

Camila laughed, "Yes fortunately."

"We cooked you some food if you don't mind." Carlisle offered Camila.

"Oh I don't mind at all. I'm grateful you guys took the time to cook for me. Camila thanked them.

"It's no trouble really, well we will give you guys privacy. Camila it was greet to meet you and hopefully you can visit us as much as you like." Esme said and she hugged Camila. Camila felt Esme was just like her mother so she hugged back. Carlisle hug Camila as if she was his own daughter.

Esme and Carlisle finally had the chance to meet Camila. They see why Emmett is in love with her. Alice was right, they bond is closer compared to Esme and Carlisle.

Camila was on her way to make her a plate when Emmett threw her over his shoulder and ran to the couch and sat her down. Camila scrunched her eyebrows at his gesture.

"You're the guest, I'll make you a plate. So sit down and relax while I fix you a plate." Emmett said. Camila was about to interject when she already saw him in the kitchen making her a plate. She huffed and sat back in the couch and dangled her feet around till he came back.

"Here you go m'lady." Emmett said giving her the plate.

"Thank you so much for treating me like princess. I really appreciate it." Camila said digging into her meal.

"It's no problem Cam. I will forever treat you like a princess." Emmett said brushing her hair and tucking it behind her ear. She blushed at his comment and finished eating. After she ate, they decided to play Madden. Emmett of course thought he would've won, but that didn't seem to be the case since Camila won 14 times in a row. Jasper and Alice finally came home from the field trip, to see the commotion between the couple.

"Oohh! Haha, in your face Em." Camila teased him.

"How is that possible?" I play this game everyday faithfully." Emmett said throwing his controller in front of him.

"Who cares, it's not my fault you suck." Camila said doing her happy dance twirling around. Emmett glanced at Camila's hips while she's dancing. He thinks about all the things he can do with her hips.

Jasper and Alice laugh at the sight of the couple. Jasper can feel Emmett's emotions and his emotions are saying he is lusting Camila. Seeing how his eyes are traveling on Camila, Jasper took this time to pat Alice shoulder, silently telling her that the couple needs alone time.

"God I never thought I see this day. Emmett you finally met your match." Jasper said before he left patting Emmett's shoulder as him and Alice walked upstairs to their room. Alice and Jasper are happy that Emmett finally have found someone to love.

Emmett stared at Camila feeling lust building within his chest. His eyes travel to her body and back up to the side of her face as she watch the screen. The animal erupted in him and he grabbed her waist forcefully and slammed her on the sofa. Camila with her eyes closed haven't seen the lust within Emmett's eyes. She squealed in excitement as she have been having fun with Emmett for the past couple of weeks. She finally opened her eyes to see the passion and lust in his eyes. His normal colored golden eyes was no more as it turned black.

She gulped as she stares deeply in his eyes. They both waited to see who would make the first move. With what seems like hours of them staring at each other till Camila opened her mouth to say something. Emmett took this opportunity to kiss her. She gasped within the kiss shocked that he kissed her. She slowly closed her eyes and kiss him back. He kissed her with so much passion that she didn't know if she could keep up. But none the less, she kept up. He made sure not to crush her with his body weight as he softly put his body weight on her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, while his hands travelled his hands under her shirt and gripped her hips.

He growled as he was able to touch her soft skin what he've daydreamed about. She started to move her hips around and grinded her body on his when she felt his hardness. He lips left hers and he kissed her chin to underneath her chin till he found his target. He left pepper kisses on her neck. She slightly moaned which made the animal inside of him growl and he felt his teeth elongate. He immediately let go of her, while Camila looked at him. She was wondering was she a bad kisser? He swallow the lumped that was in his throat.

"I think I need to take you home." Camila pouted and looked down in embarrassment as she felt she did something wrong. That prove to be wrong when he grabbed her chin for her to look at him in the eye as he said the infamous words...

"Doesn't mean we have to stop when you get home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Oooh, things are going to heat up! I don't want to rush their relationship, but I don't want to drag it forever you know what I mean. But I will say probably within the next chapter or so they will be together. I know I haven't updated as much, but I will make it my mission to update at least once a week. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 562 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023
244K 5.4K 17
"For so long I wondered what love, then you showed me how to love unconditionally." Book 1 | New Moon
1M 26.1K 57
"𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 π’„π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’†, π’Žπ’π’•π’‰π’†π’“. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 π’˜π’†π’“π’Šπ’…." - π‘¨π’Žπ’†π’π’Šπ’‚. πš˜πš› πš’πš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšŠπšŸπšŽπš›πšŠπšπšŽ πšπš’πš›πš• πš πšŠπš”πšŽπšœ 𝚞...
156K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...