Because He Lived [Aarmau]

By _TheBatGirl_

Aaron woke up in a forest, he couldn't remember anything, then it all came back Zane....and Aphmau he needed... More

~Chapter 1~ Revived
~Chapter 2~ Long Time Gone
IM SOOOO SORRY
~Chapter 3~ His Family
Omg THANK YOU ALL
~Chapter 4~ Phoenix Drop
~Chapter 5~ Lilith Garnet's Father & Confessions
100 FREAKING VIEWS?!?
Made a Tag! :D
~Chapter 7~ The Dark Priest
Quick A/N
THANK YOU Q&A
~Chapter 8~ Saviour
A/N
WHAT!!!!!!!
Im at a loss for words
~Chapter 9~ Priest VS Warrior
Just wow!
~Chapter 10~ Shadows of Evil
Tag!
~Chapter 11~ Darkness & Light
~Sick~
1k O.o
Taking a Break (Hopefully Small)
Tagged (ps I'm back)
~Chapter 12~ Because He Lived Part 1
Q&A
RP Book Published
...um what is this?
~Chapter 13~ Because He Lived Part 2
Massivecraft
~Contest~
~Chapter 14 ~ Possession
Q&A
Contest End
~Chapter 15~ A Healing Light
~Chapter 16~ A Long Overdue Rest
Short Stories?
~Chapter 17~ Venmir's Revenge
~Chapter 18~ The Lord of Light's Reward
Oi!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Happy New Year!
Question.
~Chapter 19~ Happiness Is The Key To The World
~Chapter 20~ Love is All We Need
~Chapter 21~ The Best of Them
~Chapter 22~ Church Bells
I Need Your Help!
Friends
~Epilouge~
New Story Is Up!
New My Street Episode
Question
WHAT (also random book.)
Lets Do This

Shipping PSA

229 6 3
By _TheBatGirl_

Okay. So if you are following Jason on his twitter, you have been seeing that there is now a problem with Aarmau, again. There are people, creating hate communities just for the sake of hating on Aarmau and the shippers, and if I'm being honest here, it's making me sick. I've been part of the Fandom for years, and seeing it like this, once again, hurts.

I'm not saying this just because I'm and Aarmau shipper, I'm saying this because I am an Aphmau fan. Now, you shouldn't just be in a fandom for ships. You should be there for the content as well. Jess and her team and BluJay Studios work hard to give us the content we want, even after treating them like shit. We should be extremely thankful that they even after all this crap some of the people in their fandom are putting them through, that they still work hard to make videos for us.

You don't have to ship anything to be a part of a fandom, you can ship multiple things, but don't hate on people for what THEY ship. It's not affecting them, so why the Hell are some people getting all pissy about it? And if you hate the cannon ship that much, then leave the fandom! Don't just stay for the sake of hating on other ships. And here's the thing, what about if a ship doesn't happen in a Anime, or a TV show, do people go and harass the creator(s) just because? I'm sure people do, but people get over it after time. People are harassing and hating on Jess, and her team, because they are easily reached, so people can get to them easier, compared to other shows.

If you're a real Aphmau fan, you wouldn't leave the fandom, and hate on the team, because of a ship. That's not a real fan.

I have so much more to say, but I can't put it all out there.

Goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 369 71
08/22/23 #9 reunion #10 final battle #18 forgiveness this is my predictions on the final season of Mystreet Aphmau has been stuck in the hospital for...
31.7K 327 64
This takes place after Aphmau and Aaron get married (in the story). I will try to post a part at least once every week! SWEAR WARNING!!
4.7K 123 22
In this Story, Nana Ashido, Aka Kawaii~Chan tries to commit suicide by jumping off a building, luckily, she survived the fall (she landed in water.) ...
20.4K 236 12
After the events of what happened in Starlight, it was time for everyone to get back home. Although, questions still remain: Will Aaron retrieve his...