The Charmer [COMPLETED]

By sharslotte

"He is the one. The one that every girl searches for. He is the one for me, and he is mine now. He is what li... More

1. First Day
2. The Rain
3. Oh Hell No
4. A Thong
5. Mercedes Benz
6. Freedom
7. Always
8. Movie Night
9. Crisis
10. Jealous
11. The Date
12. Nonesense
14. Take Care
15. Friend
16. Innocence
17. Four Years
18. Awkward
19. NJSP
20. Disgrace
21. Birthday Girl
22. Trust
23. Beautiful
24. You Have Me
25. A Call
26. Stop
27. Mitchell
28. Changes
29. Forgiveness
30. The One
31. Family
32. Home
33. More
34. Love
35. Our Story
Epilogue
-Fun Facts-
Bonus Chapter: Romeo West Senior
Thank You!
New Book!!!

13. Pain

67.2K 2.2K 237
By sharslotte

Romeo's POV
Not edited - Not proofread

How could I be so stupid?

That's the question that has been in my mind since the morning.

What was I thinking when I took that stupid girl on a date, right where I knew Bloss would be with Josh, just to make her jealous? What was I fûcking thinking?

Did I actaully believe that she would come running to me if she saw me with another girl? She's been seeing me with other girls since beggining of highschool for fûcks sake!

And now she is not at school today. It's after lunch time, and she still hasn't arrived. I called her this morning, but she ignored my call. At first I was thinking that she was just avoiding me, and that she was very angry with me because of last night. Though as the day goes by, I can feel myself starting to worry about her. My thousands of unanswered calls being one of the main reasons.

So many scenarios cross my mind. So many occasions she could have been in, bad things that could have happened to her.

She is probably just sick. I try to convince myself. She is either sick or just hates me so damn much that she doesn't even want to see my face.

Though I can't really wrap my head around her absence. She wouldn't miss school for a stupid reason like me. Blossie never, ever misses school. She once came to school with a fever last year. She was almost dying. I remember always keeping an eye on her, thinking she might faint any second. She really wasn't in a good state that day, but she came nevertheless. I heard her talking to Emma, telling her that her studies were much important, and that she would prefer not staying at home anyways.

I still can't understand why she said that. Any student in our school would prefer staying at home rather than waking up at six in the morning and come here. But I never thought too much of it, she probably had a fight with her parents or something.

"Hey, Emma!" I shout, trying to reach her. The school corridor is crowded as always, but it's eaiser for me to walk through the plathora of students since most of them take a step back to let me walk when they see me. Mostly girls do that really, to check me out.

I might be sounding very cocky right now, but that's because I am pretty cocky to be honest. I know I'm quite the charmer.

"Emma, hold up!" Emma finally hears me and stops before turning around.

Her face doesn't possess her usual, bright smile. She is actually frowning at me, looking very pissed.

She knows what happened doesn't she? Oh perfect.

"What?" She spits.

"Have you seen Blossie?" I ask, hoping to get an answer.

"Why, was your one night stand not enough for you?" Her voice is filled with venom, it's obvious that she hates my guts right now because I made Blossie cry.

Fûck, I made her cry.

The memory of a tear streaming down her cheek flashes through my mind, and I remember the feeling of my heart being squeezed into nothing as I watched it going down her soft, delicate skin.

"Look Emma, I know how it all looks like, and I will explain it all later. But Blossie didn't come to school, and isn't answering her phone."

Her pissed off expression softens a little, and she sighs. "I know... I've been calling her nonstop since the morning. I called her mother and she told me that she stayed home to watch movies with her brother. I guess they are going to have some sibling time or something." I can see in her eyes that she doesn't really think everything's right either.

First of all, Blossie won't skip school for a reason like this. Second of all, that Brandon prick won't 'stoop that low' as to hang out with her sister. That guy might look like a good one to everybody else, but I've seen what he secretly does with his friends. He is no good.

So he is probably not with Blossie now, because he thinks that that's pretty lame. He has to be out somewhere with his friends. Which leaves us with Blossie, being all alone.

"I'll be back." With that I walk away. I probably won't be back, at least not without Blossie.

"Wait!" Emma stops me by holding my arm. I turn to her with a questioning look on my face.

"The spare key is under the rug. If you can't fnd her in her house, call me. I'll go out looking for her." She orders very seriously, and I just nod before walking out of the school building with fast steps.

I don't care if I'll be skipping classes today, or my soccer practice. I need to make sure Blossie is safe. I have many reasons to be worrying right now, and my gut feeling isn't a very delightful one.

***

Soon I'm in front of Blossie's house. I quickly park my car and get out of it without wasting any more time.

My strides are big, which saves me time and I instantly reach the door. I look under the rug to find the spare key. Once I have it, I don't use it. Because who knows, they might as well be legitimately having a sibling day together. So I go with ringing the bell.

I tap my foot on the ground as I wait for someone to respond. I pray for someone to actually open the door, and for that someone to be my little, beautiful Blossie.

But unfortunately no one does. So I ring once again. Then once again. No response.

Left with no choice, I unlock the door. I get in in a flash, looking around. I check the living room, the bathroom and the kitchen. No Blossie. I go further in, soon finding no one on the first floor.

So I go up the stairs. I check a few rooms, but don't find her until I storm into that one last room. My one last hope of finding my girl.

That's when I see Blossie curled up in a ball, crying in the corner of the room.

What the hell?

"Blossie?" I quickly near her, and sit on the floor next to her.

I see her flinch a little, which makes a hell lot of questions form inside my head.

Her small sobs break my heart more than anything, and all I want to do is to sooth her, to stop her from crying any more.

"Blossie, hey, look at me." I place two of my fingers under her chin, and lift her face up.

Oh, how much I wish I didn't.

She looks absolutely devastated. There are bags under her eyes, and her left cheek is awfully red. Her eyes are red and puffy from all the crying, and her pink, swollen lips are quiverring still.

Her eyes fill with hope when she sees me. "Romeo..." She lets out a weak whisper, making me want to cry. But I don't, because I know that I have to be strong for her, and help her.

"Blossie, come on, relax. It's me." I see her tense muscles loosen up, and her arms that are around her legs fall to her sides.

"I'm going to lift you up now, okay?" I calmly inform her, and she just nods quietly.

I place my one arm under her legs, and another under her back before I scoop her up. She winces for a second, which causes pain to shoot through me also.

"I'm sorry." I whisper. "I'm going to clean you up now, alright?" I speak as softly as possible, not wanting her to panic.

Whatever happened, made her so scared. I can see that so easily.

She nods again, and I take her to the bathroom. After placing her into the bathtub, I turn on the tap and hot water starts filling up the bathtub.

I try to wash everything off of her as much as possible, then hand her the shower head so she can clean some parts herself that I can't touch without her permission. And even if she gives me permission, I don't think it will be a valid one since she is not so okay right now.

After fifteen minutes or so, we are done in the shower, so I lift her up again before placing her on the sink. I ask her to take of her shirt and wrap the towel around her while I'm not looking. I wouldn't mind looking, no not in a horny way, but yeah I just wouldn't be uncomfortable with her being naked with me. Though I can't expect for her to think the same way as I do.

Soon I lay her in her small, messed up bed and sit next to her, carressing her hair slowly.

"What happened Blossie?" I ask.

She turns around, her back now facing me. I hear a tear drop fall onto the matress. "I can't... I- I can't tell you.." She whispers out before falling asleep.

I assume that she is just too tired to talk, so I leave it while making the desicion of staying with her until her parents come home.

I place a strand of her smooth hair behind her ear and leave a small, tender peck on her cheek.

"I'll be here, Blossie."

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

I meant for this book to be light-hearted dammit.

But Blossie has so much learn, and there are many things coming her way. That's why we have our cutie boy Rom - Rom to help her get through them :) <3

Btw I just finished writing the plot for this story and y'all... There are a shît load of things waiting to happen.

Also guys wtf? Two updates in a day??? Well, this should cover up for the upcoming two weeks that I'll be studying and only fricking studying for my exams.

Don't forget to vote and comment! <3

Love you :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 1.2K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
652 1 5
Powerfully passionate, breathtakingly sexy and completely addictive. This is no ordinary billionaire romance. Read the first few chapters of my deb...
10.9K 107 11
"Get the fuck away from me, Leo." I lean down a little, so we're barely eye level. "You followed me to New York. Are you really that desperate?" "If...
357K 13.7K 20
"Haven't you been told to not follow a guy into his room? He can do things to you," he smirked. "I trust you," I said, looking at him. It was the fir...