UNCHAINED TORTURE TO BLISS, A...

By missg08

A MC Romance Anastasia struggles to find herself after the cruelty her father has put her through. When she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 28

6.1K 258 10
By missg08

Drew

The next days are quiet.
Things are moving along like we aren't being watched! But my gut is churning, which I believe means that something is gonna happen.

We have church today, Prez wants everyone there!So must be important.

I feel my pocket vibrate, It can wait till I finish lunch I'm sitting at the café Stasia works at and she's on her break with me.

She has taken all this in her stride, I really thought she'd run, but she hasn't.
She's told me heaps about what happened to her growing up! The things Nana did with her and how she always had a backup plan, I'm great full to her! More than she will ever know!
If I ever meet this Frank guy he's dead..... I've always seen her scars but never knew how she got them. Well the night she revisited by telling me was bad, her nightmares came back and she needed showers to feel clean again.
I tried my hardest to ease her pain and she tells me I do, but I don't want her going back there ever!

Once we finish Stasia takes our plates,
"I'm on kitchen duty so I'll see you when I'm finished, only 2 more hours."
I nod and kiss her before going out to where Krip is, he says he has some news.
I walk across the road to see what Krip has found out but as I arrive he asks,
"She in front or out back."

"out back but, Tommy's there so she's covered."

He starts talking about a guy he knows, that use to talk to Frazer and I listen, till I hear a noise that sounds like a dog whining then it stops. We're both looking at each other trying to figure out if it's an animal.

I suddenly remember about the text I got before I grab my phone as Krip says,

"Someone must have kicked a dog..."

I nod, But what happens next tells me it's not a dog. As I open my text it's from an unknown number there are no words just 2 pictures! Ones of the back of the shop and the other is of Tommy's surprised face just before something hits him you can see the bat in the picture, I curse and we both start running. I run into the shop and Krip runs around the back.

But by the time we get there I know I'm too late. Stasia is crawling over to Tommy whose head is bleeding out and so is Stasia. She has blood seeping down her left side. She has tears running down her cheeks, just as I get to her Krip comes around the back, he sees her and comes to us but I shake my head.

"Krip check on Tommy call an ambulance NOW! "

He's on it, calling 000 I take off my shirt pushing it into Stasia's side, how the hell did this happen we had the place covered.
It doesn't make sense.
Tommy's good at what he does and we all know it, his training was from the army he was the one we got to put the boys through some steps! That's how good he is.

I hear Krip say
"Yeah there's a pulse but it's week, I have pressure there just hurry the fuck up!"
With that he hangs up, I can hear the sirens in the distance. Stasia just keeps saying
"He found me, he found me."
Over and over and I think I know who, it's not just her dad, it's Frank! There's no sign that anyone was back here but I'm looking from the floor ..... shit.

Once the ambos get here my dad and Prez are here too, plus more of the club.

The paramedics have Tommy up and in one ambulance there's another one here now for Stasia she's awake but in shock, the next paramedic tries to get her to talk, but gets nothing she only keeps mumbling the same thing! That she's been found!!

I'm in the ambulance with her when she makes eye contact saying,
"I'm sorry... He can't be here....I'm not his, I swear I'm not"

"No baby you're not.... Stasia looks at me you're not his your mine all mine you listening to me!"

I don't even know if it's what she needs to hear but I need to hear it.... shit .....the medic moves me out the way for a bit then takes her vitals,
"On the outside she is ok but she is in shock, she will need some stitches but it looks like nothing significant has been cut with the knife. But it looks deep so scarring is probably going to happen"

I nod knowing that is what this sick prick wanted!

As we get to the hospital she's still looking at me and she seems to have something in her eyes .. hope maybe .. I'm not sure but I know she's not going anywhere!Not even work! I don't care now!

Once in the hospital, we're waiting for Tommy to come out of surgery, Stasis has her own room that's where Dad, Krip and I are.
Stasia's asleep at the moment, doc wants her resting so he gave her something to help.

"Any word about Tommy?"
I ask Krip who just got back from doing rounds.

"Nah.. not yet, but your Prez wants to see you and he told me to tell you sooner than later!"

"Not happening! He can come here, but I'm not leaving her.... Not now!"

"Drew go! I got her son. I won't let anyone in here but us 3, he could have something."

I don't want to agree with him.
It's killing me thinking someone got to her and I was there... Fuck... just across the road.

I get up reluctantly and kiss her on the lips, telling her I'll be back. As I go to leave Krip goes to follow, as we get to the door I look at him,
"Where are you going!"

He looks at me as he pushes the door open.

"Nowhere, gonna stand guard outside the door."

I nod going to the waiting room where everyone is.

As I get to Prez, I see Mira, she is biting at the bit I'm not sure if it's because she was close to Tommy or if she wants to see Stasia.

Prez tells me to follow him then he pulls out his phone.
"I got these this morning that's why I called church, they have eyes and ears on us and I don't have a damn clue who is this close in my own club!"

Shit !!
"Who else knows about these texts."

"Just you, Bullet will soon as he gets Soph calm, she found out and wants to be here and he wants her and Keata safe!"

"Who told her? Any ideas"

"No we kept it quiet but someone new and she's not telling. Mira was with me but she knows the code so I know she didn't tell"

I'm thinking she might have, Mira's never had any girls she could be friends with before, and these girls seem to be forming a bond fast, but I'll address it later.

Looking at the pictures Prez has on his phone, they are way too close not to have been taken inside the club.
"We have to have some sort of breach.... Someone inside is doing this we need to find them... and soon."

Prez nods then tell me,
"Only the top guards are to know anything... So Nova, Knight, Krip your Dad, Bullet and Trigger, he wanted in... He came to me, he's worried about Keata, I trust him! He was always Mira's guard. You know he's safe, but I think that's it for now, shits getting bad with one of ours down and Tommy's too good to be taken off guard. I even want him under guard I think he knew the attacker!"

"Yeah, was thinking the same thing! Anything else ?"

"Yeah, take Mira and keep her in eyesight ! ... You think her and Tommy had something going on?"

Shit!

"No, but who the hell knows... she's your daughter, the master of everything. You haven't even been able to hide your sex life from her, but she has her own locked down hard"

He squints his eyes at me,
" You think she has a sex life?"

Fucked if I know, shit!
" I don't know but that's might point. And she's 18, what 18 year old is a virgin, Prez?"

Shit how the hell we get here!

"I gotta go"
He nods and follows me to get Mira, I nod at her and point in the direction I'm walking. She knows what I mean.
As soon as we are out of earshot I tell her,
"He's on to you. You better spill it!"

I'm bluffing but it's worth a try shaking her head she tells me,
"Well you're both wrong... of course, you two both think I'm sleeping with him... I live with idiots I swear."

Well that proves I don't know shit either does Prez!... she still shaking her head then tells me,
"We have a friendship, but it's not what you think. He's trying to get his own life sorted, with the girl he's in love with. I'm his sounding board you know, like yours. I have my interest, but there out of my league so don't stress still a virgin!"

As she finishes the last bit she is staring at Krip and he's staring at her.
She goes red and barges past him walking to see Stasia. I'm not sure what I just saw!But I'm just glad he's not staying because she's right... out of her league. Shit if Prez knew he'd be out now! sent back no matter what my Dad thinks!

When we get in the room Mira goes and sits next to Stasia and Dad moves to the window and leans against the ledge that's there, as I gently move Stasia so she is cuddled into me, Krip walks in and Mira doesn't make eye contact with him but he's staring holes through Mira, interesting..... after a bit he looks at me "Hear anything!"

"Nah not yet, Prez had some interesting photos, too close to be not one of us. But that's what we're gonna talk more about soon."

Dad nods and Krip just looks at Mira then back at me "She always present when you talk club business!"

"Not always but her dad wants her in the know on this so she's good.... That way she's aware... But not everyone will have the privilege, we are compromised so only top patch holders will be in the know and that's limited too."

We start talking strategies for a while. After a bit, I feel Stasia move but it's not good, she's dreaming and she starts to fight me. Looking at dad he gets everyone to leave the room. I call her name and gently stroke her head
"Stasia it's me Beauty, come on wake up girl I got you, you're safe"
I repeat myself a few times before she wakes up.
When she does she is crying.

"Beauty I got you don't cry. I'm not going anywhere!"

She tries to wipe her eyes but I wipe them for her, she buries her head into my side then puts her arms around me
"how's the pain, you still sore"

"I've had worse from him.. the memories are worse than the pain"

"You want the doc?"

"Nah is there any news about Tommy...and does Mira know? god, this will kill her!"

"Is something going on with her and Tommy."

"No... but they're good friends."

"Babe, don't worry about the others ok, just get better and then we can figure out Tommy...ok"

She shakes her head,
"I'd rather know, keeps my mind active so please let me know "

I nod.... Then ask her more questions about the attack but other than saying she only remembers Frank and after that blackness, she's no help.

I spoke to the doc, he says the brain will block out traumatic events, that in time she will remember when her brain allows her to. Which is shit for us!
We need to know who's betraying the club!
ASAP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 3.6K 34
New! 🍾 This is not as much a fantasy as a romance book! Book one of the White Witch of A Stór series. Completed uploading on 06/20/19 In a time a...
Who Knew By

ChickLit

21 0 8
Carmen's life was turned upside down when she found out about her ex and her sister slept together. 3 years later Carmen finds out that now they are...
55.5K 2.2K 71
*Book 3 of Queen of the Underworld Series* It's do or die for Anastasia and her family as an old foe disguised as a new threat circles them like a sh...
Hidden By Brenna

Teen Fiction

2.1K 26 25
Alexandrea thought it would be a good idea to live with her father, only to get away from her "abusive" mom. She then finds out her father is the re...