My Ticklish Adventures

By Luna_And_Walnut

My name is Maritza, and I'm a 13 year old wolf girl. I have my own click in 7th grade, but I'm still friends... More

The Math Teacher
The English Teacher
Cute 6th Grader Cheer
History
Science
Disneyland Hotel
A Day In The Park: Splash Mountain
Familiar Faces
The Bus Ride Back
The Accident
A Day In The Hospital
Homeward Fun
Fitting In

New Home

1.2K 2 0
By Luna_And_Walnut

I woke up and was adopted by Summer and her family. But it wasn't the same....my mom was dead. Summer was great with me though.
"Come on Mari, cheer up."

"...."

"Please?"

"...."

"Ok then......TICKLE TIME!!"
     She began tickling under my arms and I was already laughing. Summer seemed like she enjoyed tickling me, I certainly had no problem with it.
She slowly began to lift up my shirt and asked, "may I?" I nodded swiftly and she stroked my soft, slim belly. I burst out into uncontrollable laughter! "Wow! Even in the hospital you're the most ticklish person on earth!"

"Hahahaha nohohot true hahahaha!"

"Is too! You know you love it when I tickle you!"
She was right. Her dad, mom, and sister walked in. Her mom is a fluffy white and grey Persian, and her dad is a large, burly orange tabby. "Hello sweetheart, I'm your mom Maria. And this is your father, Rocky. And that's your little sister Snowdrop. The doctor said you only have stage 1 cancer, so you will beat it by Friday."
Maria was very nice, and Rocky seemed like a nice cat, he just doesn't speak much English, he spoke Spanish. Luckily I am fluent, so I might get pretty close to my dad. "Hi, I'm Snowdrop but call me Snowy."

"Hello Snowy, nice to meet you. Hola señor, mucho gusto."

"El gusto es mío. Hablas español?"

"Sí, yo hablo mucho."
We got along very well, and I was excited to live with them! We talked about my personality, what I like, and my mom. Turns out my mom got shot on her way home in front of Summer's house, and Maria called the police. I love that Maria had the kindness to do that for us. I saw them signing papers, and I knew I finally had good parents.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 30.9K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
116K 438 32
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
1.7M 110K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
274K 38.5K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း