Science

Science is my ULTIMATE favorite subject! I've always been a science whizz since elementary, and I've loved it from the start. 7th grade science is tough for those who don't pay close attention to the lessons, but it's easy for me.
         Mr. Carse is a great teacher and he had a lesson perfect for todays situation. "Hello students, today we are learning about the nervous system. Is anyone ticklish in here?"
        Everyone just looked at me and I slowly raised my hand. "Ah, Maritza my favorite student, come up and be my example." I was terrified but did as I was told. "Now, the nervous system makes you feel nervous, stressed, worried, excited, and senses touch on the body. If you're extremely ticklish, it's because you have a lot of nerves in your body. If your not ticklish, you don't have a lot of nerves. Maritza, how ticklish are you?"

"E-extremely..." I couldn't lie to him.

"Ah, you have a lot of nerves. May I demonstrate?" Helen wasn't in this class, so I agreed. He started tickling my extremely sensitive belly and I almost screamed. "Hahahahahaha!!!! Nohoho hehehahahahaha!!!"

"You really are ticklish!" Mr. Carse started tickling inside my soft, super ticklish belly button, and I lost it. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOT THERE HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" My classmates were giggling at how ticklish I was. I'm sure they've never seen ANYONE laugh so hard.
         To my surprise, he didn't stop and tickled me for half the period. Then, he gave us a worksheet to do over the weekend, but I finished it in class. The bell rang and I left school. I had never been tortured like that in my life!