Son Of A Gun (Zarry AU)(seque...

By HAILYBLOOMS

Just when you think you can't love someone more than you already do you start falling harder. Just when you t... More

Son Of A Gun (Zarry AU)(sequel to The Mobsters Boyfriend)
Ch.2 All of Me.
Ch.3 Tonight.
Ch.4 Welcome Home.
Ch.5 We all hurt.
Quick note:
Ch.6 Voices.
Ch.7 distractions.
Ch.8 you're a bit pathetic.
Ch.9 A New Low.
Ch. 10 disturbing the peace.

Bad news: Don't be mad.

1.1K 34 6
By HAILYBLOOMS

A/N:

This story is beginning to feel forced and I don't want it to be complete shit so as of right now this sequel is on Hiatus.

I'm going to come back to it Ofcourse but I want quality and you guys deserve nothing but that. so when I get out of this slump I shall continue Zayn, harry, and James story.

Pleeeeeeeaaaassssse dont get mad or stop reading my stories because of this.... my other Zarry story (I'm his secret) will be updated very often, because I have so many ideas for it....just not so much for this one quite yet I hope you understand.

Love you all :*

comment if you have any complaints or questions :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.5K 31
“Brianna!” he said. Great. I pretended I didn’t hear him and ran down the hall. To my surprise he ran after me. “What?!” I screamed at him. He looked...
58.2K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...
16.3K 443 22
"Ella, please." He said. "What are you doing here?" I looked at him confused. "Please don't shut me out of your life." "Shut you out of my life? What...
10.6K 191 23
Running a successful international gang is hard but even harder when you're only just turning 18 and running it with your best friend from childhood...