Annoying The Gangleader #Watt...

Bởi zealna

"What the hell do you think you're doing on my property?" He shouts really loud. What's the point? I was s... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1// "Drive, just flipping drive"
Chapter 2// What Is She Doing Here?
Chapter 3// Solo Dance
Chapter 4// You Don't Know Me
Chapter 6// Hideaway
Trailer
Chapter 8// All You Had To Do Was Stay
Chapter 9// Lush Life
Chapter 10// The Greatest
Chapter 11// Sit Still Look Pretty

Chapter 5// Mom

990 148 115
Bởi zealna

Hey guys!

First of all, Ramadan Kareem to everyone and I wish you all luck.

Second, I'm really grateful and happy that THIS BOOK HAS OVER 700 READS (Thank you all so much) but I'm kinda disappointed that the votes are less than a 100. So please, vote for all the chapters even if you hate them anyway. You can vote for it and then comment how bad it is or how you didn't like it BUT PLEASE PEOPLE JUST VOTEEEE.

Sorry about that. Lol. Anyway, bye.

OH YEAH ONE MORE THING.

I WANT YOU ALL TO COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER: "IT'S ONLY HOT CAUSE YOU'RE HERE NOOR". I swear I'll love u all so much if you do. (it's this joke between me and my best friend)

Ok now I'm gonna stop. Bye peeps.

The next morning Dad got up early. I could hear him go downstairs and walk into the kitchen. There was a quiet sound of running water then a clatter as something, I'm guessing a mug, fell onto the table. He was probably trying to make himself a cup of tea. A couple of seconds later there was another loud crash and then Dad mumbled a swear word. He'd broken the mug. From the sound, I could picture him struggling to make a cup of tea as he stumbled around the room like a mad man.

I wish I could just lie in bed and let him struggle on his own. As much as I dislike the fact the he drinks all the time and ignores me like I don't even exist, he is my father after all.

I got up, brushed my teeth and  made my hair look presentable before going downstairs.

"Hey"

He ignored me and looked ahead at the kettle. I sighed, grabbed his mug and made him a cup of tea. He nodded as if he was thanking me.

Although my dad is always drunk and always ignores me, I am still grateful to him. I mean, he could have turned out much worse right? He could have been one of those abusive dads but he's not and for that I am happy.

There was no school today and since I had nothing else to do, I decided I'd go visit my mom. Work today starts in the afternoon so I had plenty of time.

I grabbed my phone and my coat, bid my father goodbye - which he just ignored, like always - and walked out the door. The sun was out today which me kind of angered me. Don't get me wrong, I like the sun and all, but I'd much rather the rain. I don't know, there's just something so calming and soothing about the rain.

After twenty minutes, I had finally reached the gate. I opened quietly and went inside. I looked around trying to find my mother. It has been a long time since I've visited her. I can't really remember where she is.

After waking around looking for her, I finally spotted her. I took the flowers, that I had bought on the way, and gave them to her.

"Hey Mom. How are you?"

She did not reply. She couldn't.

"Well dads still drinking, not that that's what you would've wanted  to know. I guess if you were here, you'd tell him to stop drinking and he'd listen, because he was so madly in love with you. Still is, I think. One time I caught him staring at your picture. If you weren't his wife, that'd be kinda creepy, you know?"

I gave her a glance and carried on talking.

"Anyway, so there's this guy. He's so annoying, he got me fired the other day. He wanted me to let him steal some things  from the shop, but I wasn't going to let him do that was I? I'd be crazy if I did. So I got mad at him and started yelling then I told him to leave the shop. But obviously being the stupid, stubborn idiot that he is, he didn't leave. He just stood there. Like a stupid cow. So I started shouting at him again, but you can't blame me, I bet if it was you, you would've done the exact same thing" I took a deep breath because I was tired that I had just spoken without stopping.

"Unfortunately, what I didn't realise was that Lucien, the stupid cow, who was also known as my boss was right behind me. And just like that, he fired me. That's his loss though, I mean I was the best, most amazing staff he had and now that I'm gone, his business is gonna go down"

"I miss you, I really do. I wish you'd come back. But I'm not gonna be like dad, I'm not gonna and drink my sorrows away hoping that one day you'd come back, because I know you won't. But that's ok, right? You're in a better place right now where no one would ever bother you. I envy you sometimes, I mean you just sit there peacefully while I'm over here being hated by everyone. But it's going to get better, I know it is. Do you remember, that's what you always said to me, 'it'll get better Sky, don't worry, it always does'"

"Well I think better go now, I need to start getting ready for work. Bye mom. I love you"

I wiped away the few tears that managed to fall out my eyes and kissed my mothers grave. After promising that I'd be back soon, I left.

I love my mom. I always have and I always will. You might have a mom, she might be the bomb, but trust me, nobody has a mom like mine. Her love is to the end, she is, and will always be my best friend. She loved me like nobody else.

I know this sounds so mean and horrible, but I am happy for my mom. I am happy that she is gone. People always talk about death as if it's a bad thing, well it is, but it's also not. I mean once you die, nobody will be able to bother you. You can just lie there peacefully as everything and everyone around you live in a chaotic mess.

I reached McDonalds quickly and quickly put the apron on. I like working here, the staff here are nice, well most of them anyway and the customers are usually nice as well.

I quickly made all the orders for the people and gave them their food once they had given me the money.

"Sky get over here please"

Not wanting to anger my boss, I quickly put the money in its place and ran over to him. He said hi¡ I said hi then he gave me my money. I thanked him once he told me I'd been working hard today and he gave me permission to go out early today. I thanked once more and ran to the changing rooms. I took off, well more of yanked off, the apron and put it in my locker then made my way outside.

I stood outside for a few moments, arguing with myself whether I should go home or not. I mean, if I went home, dad would be there sitting on the couch drinking his beloved beer and he'd probably ignore my presence. But it's already quite late, and I didn't want to be wandering around a dangerous place where I could easily get kidnapped. Or maybe even killed.

Deciding that going home is probably better than getting killed, I walked to the nearest bus station and waited for the bus. I was really tired and I can't be bothered to walk home right now, especially since it's about twenty minutes away.

Opening the front door, I walked inside. I looked around and saw that the downstairs was really quiet. The tv was switched off and there was no alcohol lying around. For once. It is one of the rarest things when I come home and find out that my dad isn't drinking, so like anyone would be, I was surprised.

I walked upstairs and was about to walk into my room, when I heard something nearby. I looked around and saw that the noise was coming from the room that nobody ever goes in, the room that used to belong to my mom. The day she had passed away, dad took all her belongings out if their room and dumped it in this one. I was angry at first. I was angry because he treated her things as if they were rubbish, he just picked them up from his room and threw them on the floor in this room.

But I couldn't stay angry at him because I knew he was just upset. Honestly, I can't imagine how sad he was, how sad he is, that the woman he'd been in love with for more than half his life had died. They were the typical bad boy, good girl couple. Apparently, my dad was one of the biggest players in his school, but once he met mom, he changed. He promised that he'd give her anything she ever wants. Treated her like a princess too, at least that's what my grand parents (from my mothers side) said. But my dad told them not to call her a princess, because to him, she was a queen.

I know, cute right? I can't imagine my dad ever doing something like that.

But I'm proud of him though, when he told my mom he was done messing with girls, he was saying the truth. Although mom has been dead for a few years now, I have never ever seen him with any woman.

The door of the room was open a bit, so I bent down and looked through the small space.

It took me nearly everything not to gasp loudly.

My dad was in that room, perfectly sober.

He had tears coming down his face.

And he was singing and playing a sad song on the piano all while looking at a picture of my mom.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

44.7K 806 38
jack manifold x reader fanfic "you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do" "i guess so, but i really never...
159K 2.6K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
21.6K 613 36
" I lunge forward at him hitting his groin with my knee then right between the eyes. As soon as I do, he crashes to the ground, out cold. I go for mo...
160K 5K 36
He pulled me from the waist towards him. I landed on his chest. My boobs were nearly touching his hard chest. "So tell me why do you wear these short...