Step sisters

By breathingok

"I loved her. But now I also hated her. " More

Bright side
How to play.
We're What?!
Her hair.
So not in public?
Its a Date Offer.
Precautions.
Just hanging out in the same place...
Just hanging out in the same place... Continued
Red handed.
Uncelebrated event.
Content.
Just want-
Base.
Keys.
What Did I Do?
Problem.
Invite.
Orange Painted Closet.
No Reminder.
Her kiss.
Me Too.
Be Proper.
She'd been..
Pretty Blue Eyed Dancer.
Ice cubes.
Fresh
Affection
Holidays
Walls
Breezin'
Am i on speaker?
Am i on speaker? Pt. 2
Am i on speaker? Pt. 3
Am i on speaker? final part
Square patterns
I do
Touchy feely
Tempest
Chemistry
Collide

She's not ugly...

31.7K 914 324
By breathingok

Clementine's P.O.V

My mouth tasted of blood. Like iron. It was so gross.

And my head was pounding so much but after some self counciling I crawled up from the floor and walked off to my home room.

After nodding at, my Math teacher. I took my usual seat by the door, dropping my navy blue backpack on the floor, I looked at the front of the room, where a algebra problem was written as a warm up. It was still early so the class was mostly empty.
As I scribbled down possible answers, the class slowly started to fill up.

Angee, the girl that sat next to me, Frowned the minute she saw me. She was one of Caitlin's friends, and didn't like me because Caitlin didn't.

Caitlin's hatred for me was known throughout the school. I don't know what I ever did to her. Could I have done something and forgot? What could I have done?

I blinked, why was I blaming myself? Shutting my eyes I pressed my hand to my forehead and decided to stop thinking.

From the corner of my eye I can see Angee narrow her squinty eyes at me.

Usually she didn't pay attention to me.

"Why's your face all reddish?" Her high pitched voice asks.

And I made a mistake and look at her.

Her eyes widen understanding.

"Caitlin?" She predicted, bringing her fingers to her mouth.

She looked up at the ceiling, deep brown eyes concentrating on the expensive looking overhead lights.

I didn't say anything, afraid of my breath. Instead I looked down wanting to escape.

She makes a sound.

"Good, I heard you were trying to get at her boyfriend. Don't touch things that aren't yours."

I shoot her a menacing glance, pushing my glasses up. My heart beat racing at this bravery as I tried not to stutter my choice of words.

"I didn't do shit."

Angee's  raises her eyebrows this was probably the first time she heard me talk, much less cuss.

The class shut up, apparently they were all listening.

My maths teacher looks up at me.
She stood up, then walked over.

Leaning down she locks eyes with me "Clementine since this is your first time saying improper language, you'll have a warning, but next time it's off to the principles office I don't want that type of language in my classroom."

I look down, giving a stiff nod.

She walked away and class went on silently.

After school..

sorry I got lazy so there for have decided to skip the other classes and the lunch scene.

Sorry my sincere apologies, I'll make it up! probably...

Caitlin's P.O.V

"Look I don't care, if you guys are going to be a sappy about this leave me alone and go comfort that man whore." I mumble, as Celeste and Elizabeth tell me they're sorry, as if to reassure me.

"Stop it!" I hate it when people get sympathetic and involved in a break-up, it's none of their business and I'm not a touchie touchie person anyway. I knew Eric and I were only temporary. Dating him was only something that was expected of us. He didn't love me. And I wish I didn't either, or I don't. But I must've felt something because why do I still feel infuriated at the memory that disgusting kiss.

Celeste and Elizabeth take their hands back, fast. We take a sharp right turn, walking to the parking lot.

"It's just that you guy's were a cute couple, you went our for a pretty long time." Celeste goes on making air quotes.

Elizabeth nods in agreement.

"Honestly I was starting to get sick of him, always trying to get my pants." I stated.

"It was bound to happen." Yet, Eric's surprisingly cute cocky grin and sad dark eyes flash before my mind.

But those nice things came with possessiveness and, dirty kisses since he smoked, his party animal façad, and what we had didn't feel real, it like it was just me treating it like one and him playing the part.

I was just tired answering for both us. People would ask him "Hey Eric you going to the party this (pick a day of the week)?" And all he would do is tilt his head towards me.

Aren't relationships supposed to be a two people thing?

Celeste and Elizabeth waved goodbye as we walked our separate ways. I looked over my shoulder in acknowledgement not in the mood to humor them.

Hitting the gas pedal I sped off into the sunset, then took a right.

Parking my black Mustang in the garage, I walked into the house by the porch door.

"Dad?"

When there is no response I take off my leather jacket and place it on a hook by the door.

"Dad?" I say a bit louder while I walk into the little passage way, how come he's not answering? He's always home at this time. I get a sinking feeling. The same feeling I got when mom-

"DAD!" I don't notice, but I'm scrambling, tossing the bathroom door open, his office door, my bedroom door, still no sign of him I hesitate before opening his (and mom's used to be bedroom door.) the door squeak uneasily at not being used.

His golden like brown eyes got wide as he turned towards me, a nice dark blue, button down dress shirt in his hand. As I stood in the doorway. I stared at the blue shirt it reminds me-

I let out a breath, "You're okay." I say flushed.

He looks at me smiling slightly, then looks down, in an ashamed manner. Letting his brown hair fall, making his complexion look young.

"Caitlin you might not like what I'm about to tell you..."

He sat on the white sheets over the king size bed.

I bit my lip.

"What is it?" I replied. Sitting next to him.

"I'm getting married with Michelle. We will move in with her and her daughter in about a month."

"What?!" He gives me a sorry look as I press my mouth in a thin line, out of nowhere he decidedly things by himself ugh.

"But you said you liked, Michelle-" he started, but I cut him off.

"I do like Michelle, and I'm happy you guys are finally getting married, but you never told me she had a daughter! This is too sudden Dad!"

I pace around the room, rubbing my cheeks.

"I- It's just- We thought-" I cut him off once more.

"What's her name?" I imagine a cute blonde with soft happy green eyes, maybe this won't be that b-

"Her name is Clementine, she's sixteen." He answered, looking down.

A little older than I had imagined- I freeze, Clementine?

"Clementine?"
I snarl my hands clenching at the memory of what she did today fucking-

"That's what I said-" He started.

"Clementine Wilson?" I tried calming myself down, biting the inside of my bottom lip. But it doesn't help at all the anger is still there, ragging on like a wild beast.

He hesitated then nodded.

"Fuck!" I scream.

He flinched.

I took a breath.

"I."
"Hate."
"Her."

Then I lose it "Dad I hate her! I fucking hate her!" I stomp around the room. Even thinking about her made me want to hit a wall.

He finally stands up, his eyes narrowed down at me, I look up clenching my jaw.

"Caitlin... I love Michelle." His golden brown eyes plead to me.

"But-" I start, my insides burning in protest.

"Caitlin I've given up so much for us. Can't you please just-"

I raised my hand "No dad."

His eyebrows connected in frustration a look I hardly ever see on him.

"Listen here Caitlin, Your mother said that if anything ever happened to her, and I would take full custody to make the decisions. And I have chosen to start over."

His voice was firm, unflinching he looked at me, "Go up to your room and get ready, we're going to Michelle's house tonight."

I stared at him dumbfounded.

"Now." He ordered, anger debating whether to take over his bad mood.

I walked out glaring at him before I left.

When I got in my room all I could think of was that Dad can make me stand their marriage, but he can't change what I feel.

•*•*•*•*•

Dad knocked on door that belonged to a cozy looking gray house. He had happy eyes and a smile on his light face.

"Why am I here again?" I muttered an he glared at me.

"Because you have to get to know your soon to be sister-" I scoff.

"And me and Michelle are making pizza."

"I don't wa-" I shut my mouth when the door opened showing Michelle.

Music was blasting in the house, I looked over her shoulder mortified wondering if this was the type of person Michelle was. My idea of her started to waiver when I found out who she was related to.

"Caitlin! Albert! Come in." She opened the door a little wider.

When dad and I stepped in, she motioned for us into the little hallway.

I heard someone singing loudly, that voice-

"That is what you are!" My thoughts went blank as she appeared from behind the door..

Dressed in a big white shirt, way to big to be hers and cotton grey shorts, and white socks, is a person with no sense of style.

She hadn't heard us coming, and she was standing there swaying.

"Mom don't you think they should put this song in just dance?!" She asked, her voice had a tiny accent and it struck me that this was the first I could hear it clearly.

"Sure do." Her mom replied loudly, because of the music's volume.

Clementine pushed her thick nerdy looking glasses up her eyes closed, before following her mom's voice, she did the electric slide, "You are my treasure!" Stopping right in front of me, heat rushed into my cheeks what the hell, she spread her arms wide crushing me in a hug. My hands shook at my sides not sure if I was allowed to shove her away from me.

"Mom you feel different." She said in that voice of hers. That was strangely compelling to listen to.

"Um honey-  that's not me." Michelle spoke up from behind me.

Clementine jumped back, looking down embarrassed.

"I'm sorry I-"

Looking up she finally saw me her blue eyes flashing with fear... that's what dad's shirt reminded me of her eyes because they were blue, because that was my dad's prettiest blue shirt her eyes were the prett- I clench my teeth frustrated, this girl... I hated her.

She stepped back and looked at her mom helplessly then stopped and tried wipe the terror off her face and I realized I've never actually looked at her.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly, backing away from me.

Something was bubbling in my stomach.

We heard mumbling, Dad and Michelle saw us looking at them, and they hurriedly walked in to the kitchen laughing like children.

Clementine looked at me from under her long, curly black lashes. She looked up and her glasses catch the glare coming off the lights and shoots it in my eye. FUCking- I hold my eye and just when I thought maybe she wasn't that ugly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 2.6K 134
she left me without a care and it hurt like hell. but despite the useless tears and arguments another person wanted to change that
183K 4.9K 34
She hate me so much and I love her unconditionally
283 0 27
"She made me so happy and now when I think of her I want nothing more but to stop myself from being sick."
13.7K 225 72
#hatred #love #romance #fights #bullying