Me and my 12 brothers. YES...

By wontletyougo_906

~STORY COMPLETED! just in process of editing~ Lexi Walker has 12 brothers. Twelve irritating, annoying, boss... More

CHARACTERS
Me and my 12 brothers. YES....12 brothers!- chapter one
Me and my 12 brothers - Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (PART 1)
Chapter 42 (PART 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 ~ Last Chapter
Thank you!
Sequel!?

Chapter 25

53.1K 1.5K 246
By wontletyougo_906

New Chapter :)

Dedicated to TheTannestOne316    my New York Buddy! :D ;)

Thanks for reading this story still!

OH and PLEASE pretty PLEASE can you go check out my new story....'stranded with a jerk?!' :) would mena alot and what people opinions! :):D

ENJOY!

*************************************

CHAPTER 25

“Whooa...I’m pooped!” Evan breaths out heavily as he drops down on to the rock that I’m sat on, after just playing some very physical game of football with the boys...

I chuckle leaning back on the rock that’s almost like a seat, I found the perfect one...you can dangle your feet over the edge and into the sea below that’s gently washing up into a small pool in the rocks and you can sit up against the rock back...

“So you recovered from being buried...?” Evan chuckles beside me, swinging his legs over the edge of the rock too...

I shot him a dirty look “No....I’m still holding it against you..” I mumble, after chasing him and Chris to the water...and having a ‘play fight’ all over again in the sea, I was now free of sand...but socked once more...so I decided to dry myself out on these rocks...and by now I’m half dry...still my clothes are damp and rather stiff from the salt water....

Evan chuckles once more kicking up water “Yeah.....well it was funny” He smirks I just roll my eyes and wing my legs back and forth as I look up to see everyone else doing their own thing...

We’ve been here for quite a while now...and I’m pretty sure it’s about 4 o’clock or something in the afternoon, but everyone still seems happy...

In the distance of the shore I can just make out Charles and Daisy walking along the by the sea, walking away from us as they have gone on a walk.....I can’t help but smile lightly at that, they really are a cute couple...

The boys, meaning Blake, Chris, Seth, Hayden and Noah are playing some kind of ball game, with half of them in the water and half on the sand....throwing the beach ball around...something like that I don’t really know what goes on in their minds...

Then Lee and Cory are making some well....what looks like sand castles/sand mud pies?...I don’t really know but are building them with Tom...oh and of course April’s there as well...with Darren and Morgan...

I scoff silently at that and move my eyes across the beach searching for the last two...

Joe and Jack.....where are they...?

“BOO!”

I jump as two cold, wet hands grab onto my shoulders and shouting in my ear...

“Oh god! JOE!” I shout frowning at the blonde who comes around and starts laughing hysterically, his twin not far behind as he jumped on Evan....

Evan just chuckles “Come here you little buggar...” He smirks grabbing Jack and pulling him over his shoulder so he rolls onto Evan’s lap, letting out a surprised giggle as Evan starts play fighting with him..

I shake my head at the pair, but somehow lightly smile and look to Joe who’s still giggling from his stunt....

“You think that’s funny huh?” I raise an eyebrow at him shifting position...

“Yes!” He laughs out grinning cheekily at me....

I shake my head at him, smiling lightly amused and push myself up so I’m standing up on the rock and looking down at him with a mock disappointed look on my face....

Joe makes a squealing gasp noise and turns around before jumping onto another rock giggling...

I laugh and move closer, and soon enough I’m chasing Joe over the rocks on the beach..the waves crashing up occasionally on the rocks...

“Joe!” I laugh out as I climb over some jagged rocks, and jumping over gaps to get him....

“You can’t catch me!” He giggles in response flashing me a cocky smile that mirrors Aston’s so much and scampers around the rocks like a fricken monkey!

“Lexi! Careful!” Evan shouts over to me frowning slightly still holding back a giggling Jack...

I wave him off dismissively, yeah, yeah...whatever....and continue to climb around the rocks to catch up with Joe.

Jumping up onto the walkway that’s along the top of the rocks I reach out and grab Joe, spinning him around as he laughs and let’s slip a small scream as I spin him..

I laugh and throw him over my shoulder, his almost weightless body easy to lift...

“AHHA! LEXI!” He laughs wiggling in my grip as I wobbly climb back down the rocks, past Evan and jump down on the sand bringing Joe back over my shoulder as I tickle him laughing as he squeaks and thrashes about to get away.....

“NOO! MUST SAVE JOE!” I hear Jack yell before feeling him jump onto my back from behind...

I make a ‘ooff’ sound from surprise before I laugh, letting go of Joe who jumps up grinning and back s away from me and I hold Jack up on my back and start spinning around with him there....

He shouts in my ear holding on tighter so he doesn’t fall and I just laugh spinning around once more before stopping and tickling him from behind until he laughs too much and slides of my back....

Both Joe and Jack share the same evil look before grinning at me wickedly...

I fake gulp as I know that look....”Oh no...”I mutter before spinning around and taking off running down the shore line, with two six year olds chasing after me.....oh how lovely.

I splash through the waves laughing thou as I’m not taking this seriously, hearing the twins shouting to me and laughing...

As I slow down running to let them catch me up, I suddenly feel one of the two barrel into my legs from behind, causing me to stumble forward slightly but luckily keep my balance...

I turn around laughing to see Jack was the one to bash into me and I smirk ruffling his hair.....

“AHHHHH!”

My head snaps up in alert as the familiar scream hits my ears...

I blink not seeing anything and my heart starts pounding as to what happened...

“TOM!?” I suddenly hear Chris and Blake yell who are in the sea and Evan as well who jumps up from the rock he’s sitting on...

Fear runs through me and I start sprinting back along the shore, my feet slapping against the wet sand and I dodge around people splashing through the breaking waves as I see whoever out of my brothers is in the sea start swimming fast towards the rocks...

Tom.....Tom?....I knew it was his scream! What’s happened?!

Panicked I sprint faster and see my mom springing up from her sun lounger and looking panicked as she starts to fast walk across the sand...

Evan’s climbing up on the rocks, desperately trying to reach the end where the boys are swimming too...what happened?....Tom was on the rocks?! Why the hell was he on the rocks?!

Pushing past April who’s on the sand standing up along with the younger ones I’m just about to dive into the sea when someone grabs me around the waist...

“Don’t!......they’ve got him...” Noah’s voice says as he holds me back...

I struggle out of his grip “What the hell!? Get off!” I shout forcefully pulling out of his grip but he tightens it..

“Lexi!....you don’t need to go...they’ve got him look..” He says pointing towards the rocks where Blake, Chris, Seth and Hayden are all crowded around, the water just coming up to Blake’s shoulder that’s how deep it is...

Still struggling out his grip, I don’t care if they do something’s happened to Tom!

“TOM?!” I shout trying to peal Noah’s arms off me, damn him and his strength!

I see Blake and Chris start swimming back, carrying a small figure between them....my heart starts pounding even more in fear at what’s happened...

As they near the shore line, Noah let’s go off me and I rush to them in the water, coming up to just past my knees

“TOM!?...TOM!?....what’s wrong?! What happened?!” I panic as I see Tom’s eyes are closed as Blake lifts him up into his arms carrying him out the water...

“Lex!....give him space!” Seth calls pulling me back slightly as we reach the sand and my mom comes rushing down her face a splitting image of worry...

“Thomas!? Tom!....my baby!” She frantically gushes at Blake’s side as he lays Tom’s body down on the sand...

“Mom...Mom! He’s fine....” Blake says frowning slightly at looking up to Mom who’s whimpering ever so slightly “He’s fine mom.....he just fell, fell of the rocks into the water and panicked...”Blake says softly kneeling down beside Tom who’s got his eyes still closed but a frowning expression...and starts to cough...

“Tom....”I bite my lip as a small whimper let’s slip and I feel someone behind me and a hand place on my arm.....

Chris helps Tom turn to the side as he coughs up some water and Blake pulls him towards his chest as he starts to whimper.....

“He’s alright mom...” he promises looking to our still worried mother...who sighs with relief crouching down beside him and stroking Tom’s hair as he’s whimpering quietly against Blake’s chest...

I feel the nervous butterfly feeling in my gut drop slightly and I breathe out a breath.....”W-wha....what happened.....?” I ask quietly wanting so bad to go and hug Tom....

Evan turns his sharp eyes to me that has turned cold “He was copying you!” He raises his voice...

I blink taken back by his outburst “W-wha-?”

“He was trying to copying you as you were climbing all over the rocks! He fell Lexi! From something you we’re doing!” Evan shouts now standing up with cold hard eyes at me....

I flinch as he hardly ever shouts and flick my eyes to Tom and back to Evan...and then around to look at Chris and Blake...who avoid my gazes....

“B-but....but...” I stupidly mumble out not knowing what to say...

“I told you to be careful Lexi! You should have thought the others would try that too!....you’re lucky he didn’t get seriously hurt!” He glares at me and I shrink away as angry Evan...is scary Evan...

I look to Tom who’s still in Blake’s arms and feel my eyes start to sting......no...it was my fault?...it was wasn’t it?!.....I should think before doing something!....

I start shaking my head silently whimpering ‘no...no’....and backing up out of the crowd that’s around him...no one else noticing that I am moving except for Seth who was behind me and he looks at me frowning slightly with slight concern.....does he think it’s my fault?....my own twin?...

With once last angry glare from Evan...I feel my chest tighten and I spin around and take off running back along the beach.....getting away, anywhere before my emotions show....

It’s my fault....?......Tom copied me....?

*****************************************

COMMENT?/VOTE?  :)

what do you think?? :)

thanks for reading! :)

---------check out my other story pleeeasse :):D

I'll upload sooon! :)

<3<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 680 23
[COMPLETED] There's something about family, you would do anything for them... especially if your twin brother is threatening you. Livia Murphy would...
71 7 15
Hazel Grace Adams is a 17 year old girl that is in high school who is a junior and has a sibling name Noah who is older than her that is 18 years old...
367K 9.6K 33
When Rebeccas mom passed away from cancer, she finds herself 4 months later moving to a new town with her dad. As she deals with starting a new schoo...
118K 3.9K 84
SEQUEL TO "THE POND TWINS" <><><> Sometimes the universe's greatest mystery... is the person right next to you. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Twenty five years...