Mcsm Lemons (Replacement and...

Oleh XxTheDarkBeatXx

Here is another book of lemons for Mcsm since the other one was deleted! Stay out if you hate lemons! All Shi... Lebih Banyak

A/N
Male Jesse x Petra (Warriors)
Female Jesse x Petra (Gone out, not really)
Lukas x Female Jesse (Calm down)
Male Jesse x Petra (Predator and Prey)
Lukas x Female Jesse (High school sucks, let's party!)
Lukas x Female Jesse (Human and Demon)
Ivor x Harper (It all started with a cup of Coffee)
Male Jesse x Petra/Lukas x Female Jesse (Punishment)
Male Jesse x Lukas (Happy birthday)
Male Jesse x Female Jesse (Neighbors)
Male Jesse x Petra (Criminal's helping hand)
A/N: Request Close!
DanTDM x Stampy Cat (Projects suck!)
Petra x Olivia (Cheering up)
Lukas x Female Jesse (First time for everything)
Lukas x (OC)Shibe(Love is always found deep in a heartless world)
Torguedawg x Captain Sparklez (This is satisfying)
Male Jesse x Petra (Old friends)
Aiden x (OC)Shira (A friend should always keeps their promise)
Ivor x Harper (Everyone needs a break once and a while)
Magnus x Ellegaard (The bad boy lurking in the streets)
Hadrian x Female Jesse (You got yourself a deal)
Axel x Olivia (Prank gone wrong, yet right)
DanTDM x Stampy Cat (What are friends for?)
Male Jesse x Petra (Run away)
Lukas x Female Jesse (Jealousy)
Gill x Maya (Take out night)
Lukas x Female Jesse x Petra (Threesome?)
Magnus x Ellegaard (From mornings, enemies. From night, secret lovers)
Axel x Olivia (Secret Tryst)
A/N
Soren x Female Jesse (Affair)

Male Jesse x Petra (High School sucks, Lets Party! Part 2)

4.3K 37 72
Oleh XxTheDarkBeatXx

Petra's Pov

Everything went too fast. One minute, I was talking to Jesse and Jess with Lukas. Then Suddenly, i'm in a room, in which I think it's Lukas' parents room with Jesse who was smirking and locking the door after he closed it. He slowly made his way to me with that smirk never leaving that face. He pushed me down and pinned me.

"Be honest with me Petra. How do you feel about me?" He asks me, within my ear.

I shivered at the sound of his deep and irresistible voice. Just one sound of his voice and it would get all the girls head to their heels.  I looked into his shinning emerald eyes that I wish I could stare at everyday.

"Well?" He asks, the smirk never leaving.

"I-I-I..." I tried to say the words, but they wouldn't come out of my throat.

"You can trust me." He spoke, the smirk turned into an assuring smile.

"W-well, I-I...I..."

"You what?"

The sweet smile on his face, his beautiful face, was too much to handle. I couldn't take it anymore! I manage to get his hands to release mine, and I grabbed him by his shoulders, which surprised him and pulled him down, making our lips smash to each other. He was in total shock, I could tell that his eye were wide open as my lips danced around his. Eventually, I felt him kiss back. The kiss was so soft and gentle. This was my special kiss and it was not because it was my first kiss, but because I was sharing it with the boy I fell with. After a few seconds, the kiss slowly became rough and passionate. Our tongues were now dancing around before he began to suck on it. I moaned on the our heated make out section. After a few minutes, we pulled away, due to the lack of oxygen we needed to regain. We panted as we slowly regained it.

"Well, there goes my first kiss." He muttered.

I was kinda shocked at this. I mean I knew he was never in a relationship, but I always expected that he had shared a kiss with someone at least. To my surprise, he licked his lips, showing the fact that he enjoyed the kiss.

"Not bad though. In fact, best thing that ever happened to me. So? Now do you have the courage to say your feeling towards me with words without action?" He asked teasingly as he pulled me close.

I smiled sheepishly and nodded. "After all that, yeah. I have feelings for you Jesse and not because of how you look. I mean, sure you have the looks every girl wants, but I mostly fell for you because of your personality." I smiled.

Upon hearing my words, he was speechless. I could see the shock on his eyes before they blink, causing him to smile.

"That's the first time someone admitted that to me. Normally they admit their empty feelings to me. It really is depressing. Having many girls adoring you just because of your looks. That really pisses me off. But hearing someone love me because of who I am, that really brings a ton of wight out of my shoulders." He said, his smile never dropping.

I giggled and he leaned down for another kiss in which I happily applied to. The kiss was so gentle and loving, yet rough and passionate. I had my first kiss with the guy i'm in love with and it was simply amazing.

"Do you want me~?" He asked me, rather huskily before biting my earlobe.

I shivered at the way he sound. It was so irresistible, just like his appearance, only this time, even better. He chuckled at my reaction and began to remove his shirt, slowly as if he were in a strip club. I was in awe when I saw his well built body.

"I'll take that as a yes.~" He huskily said causing me to shiver once again.

I will admit it, I definitely want him and the way I saw his shinning emerald eyes, he wanted me too. I simply nodded and let a blush creep over my face with a smile on it. He chuckled once more and removed my bandanna. We removed our shoes and socks and left them somewhere in the floor. I helped him remove my shirt and all there was left in my upper body was my bra in which did little thing to cover my harden nipples.

"Seems like i'm not the only one horny." He chuckled.

I blushed harder and looked down at his jeans and he wasn't kidding. There was a massive bulge trying to break free from it's restrain and boy was that making me want him more. With him that size, i'm definitely going to enjoy myself in more than one way. He removed my bra to expose my breast and they dropped a little once their restrain was gone. Jesse was awe and I was very embarrassed on him looking at my exposed chest. Before I could cover them with my hands, he grabbed them and pinned them on top on my head.

"Don't hide from me.~ You've never looked so beautiful.~" He huskily whispered in my ear before biting it again.

I mewled as he kissed my cheek and slowly made a trail of kisses down to my neck. He bit the flesh gently but still roughly causing me to groan on pleasure. Jesse gave those eye that are filled with lust and passion, but I could see promises and nervousness within them too. He leaned down and began to kiss chest, softly. I moaned at the touch.

"Jesse.~"

He only roamed around with kisses and bites to give me a couple of hickeys on my chest and collarbone. His bites were hard, but gentle at the same time. After he every hickey he created, he licked it and moved on to create another one with the same process. I moaned softly and I sneaked my hand down to his jeans to feel his hard tent. I cupped it and he hissed with satisfaction by the simple touch. He groaned when I began teasing him there, that was until he removed my hand and kissed it.

"You're a little too good at that. A lot actually." He examined which made my eyes widen.

"Y-you mean..." I didn't even bother finishing what I was going to say as he nodded.

"Wow..."

"More?"

"More." I nodded.

He smiled and hands made their way down to my shorts. I blushed as he grabbed the helm and slowly removed them along with my panties, leaving naked. The heat around us grew as did my blush. Jesse simply smiled and went back on kissing my neck. He began leaving a trail of kisses down from my chest to my stomach. I shivered as I felt his warm lips going down. He made a quick stop and licked my belly button, in which made me shiver again, before he continued his way down until he reached my thighs.

"Mmm~ God Petra you are so wet. It's so small, so, tight. I'm going to enjoy this a lot." He flirted which made me giggle and blush a darker shade of red.

"So beautiful." He mumbled after he gave my clint a quick kiss.

"Ooh~" I moaned as he gave it another kiss.

"Mind if I have a taste~?" He flirted and I giggled again before nodding. 

He lifted my thighs so that he could expand them and have more space and then gave me a large lick. I caught my breath on my throat and moaned louder as I felt his warm tongue lick the lips of my entrance. I groaned deeply when I felt his tongue enter me. I felt him suck me as his tongue swirled around, tasting my insides. He removed his mouth and then replaced it with his fingers, making me gasp at the sudden contact. He thrusted his fingers at a fast past making me moan louder that I was getting worried that someone might hear us, despite the loud music down stairs.

"Mmm~ You feel so tight Petra. I can't wait to have myself inside you.~"

I could have responded, but I instead moaned and continued to enjoy everything Jesse was doing. He began thrusting his fingers a little bit more faster in which I lost my senses to the world for a moment before I felt a strong tug in my stomach. The muscles of my walls also tightened around his fingers and I knew that I was close to my climax. I had a feeling Jesse knew too, but even so, I decided to warn him anyway.

"J-Jesse! I-i'm gonna-i'm gonna-"

Jesse removed his fingers at the last second in which made me groan, only to gasp when I felt his mouth replacing his fingers. I screamed and my climax exploded on his entire face. He manage to get some of my mess on his mouth while the rest stained some of his face and the rest on the bed sheets. Jesse licked his lips after he swallowed my mess and began cleaning himself by wiping my juices of his face and then eating them

"You taste good." He complemented.

I only continued to blush as I panted from that powerful orgasm I given. I had ever felt anything like this in my life. As I regained my breath, I saw the bulge that was still in his jeans and wow did it look bigger than before. Now all I wanted to do now was to taste him, just like he tasted me. I sat up and gently pushed him so that he was on bottom now. I shakily grabbed the zipper and unzipped his jeans. I was blushing madly as he helped me remove his jeans and boxers before throwing them in the floor with the rest of our clothes. I was loss of words when I saw it.

He was so freaking huge! I was drooling and I was excited to know that he will make a perfect mark inside me. Although, I was scared too. I'm wondering if he'll ever fit at all.

"Seems like you enjoy how huge I am." He chuckled at my reaction.

I nodded slowly, and I grabbed him with my shaky hand. He groaned at the touch and began to moan when I began stroking him.

"Y-you can do better that that." He groaned.

I blushed and looked at his hard shaft. I was a little frightened on ow big he was, but I pushed some of it inside my mouth in which made him groan. I couldn't take him all, but that didn't really mattered. I sucked what I could and what I couldn't put in my mouth I used my hand to stroke it.

"Y-yeah. M-much better."

His deeps moans were already making me so wet, I just wanted him there and now, but I want to be fair and let him come first. Besides, i'm curious on how he tastes. I swirled my tongue around his tip then went on sucking again. His moans increased a bit that it was as loud as the loud music down stairs. I'm quite surprised no one heard us, and maybe if they did, they would have ignored us either way. Of course, if the girls found out I slept with the most wanted guy of the entire school, I will no longer see a tomorrow.

"Yeah that's right Petra. Ngh! Suck me dry, suck me as if I were your favorite piece of candy. Ngh!" He growled at me.

In response, I blushed rather reder and continued to suck him, only harder. "As you wish my love.~" I cooed before going back to sucking. I let my other hand grab his base and rub it, making him go numb with pleasure. I could tell that his mind went black, but only for a few seconds when he hissed with pleasure.

"P-Petra! H-here I come baby. If you want me-Ngh!...Then eat my cum. I want you-Ugh! Eat it all." He demanded over the moans.

I only continued to suck him until I felt his semen come out. I manage to catch it, but it was too much. I pulled out and let most of it fall on the bed sheet. I swallowed the ones that were in my mouth and looked at him. He was panting and he didn't look disappointed that I didn't drink all of it, in fact, he looked impressed.

"I wasn't expecting to cum that much." He panted and chuckled.

I panted and laid down, waiting for him. I saw him get up and went to pick up his jeans to grab his wallet.

"W-wait! W-what are you doing?"

He didn't responded at first, but he didn't need to when I was him pull out a familiar looking packet out from it.

"Protection." He simply said. "I don't want to get a girl pregnant this early. My guardian will kill me if I did."

I simply nodded. I was glad he brought it. I'm not in pill and if we were to risk it with out protection, I might end up getting pregnant. My dad would have not been happy to learn that I had sex before marriage or protection. Same with my mom.

"Besides, I been preparing myself for nights like this." He smiled as he came back in the bed with the packet in his hand.

I brought him close and kissed him, hard and he responded the same way. Jesse pulled away and gave the packet, I knew what I had to do. I ripped the packet open and grabbed the condom inside it. Once I pulled it out, I began to organize it and then help Jesse put it on. I laid back down, clearly wet on my thighs, and my aching entrance begging to get some attention. Jesse positioned himself on my thighs and teased us a bit by rubbing them together. We moaned in satisfaction before he stopped and looked at me with concern.

"There is no turning back after this Petra. So if you want to stop know, please do so."

He was so caring and I thought about it. I did say that I wanted to wait until marriage, but after I met him, I wanted to lose it to him, whether I was married or not. I smiled and kissed him which he returned. Once I pulled away, a smile was in my face.

"I want this Jesse. I want you. Please continue." I pleaded.

He smiled warmly at me and gently pushed in. I yelped when I felt him tearing apart my virginity. Blood came out and stained the bed sheets while tears fell violently out of my eyes. Jesse didn't seem to care and only continued to push in until he was fully inside me. He was so big and I still can't believe I manage to handle all of it. He stopped so that I could get use to the feeling and for the pain to ease. I grunted as the pain slowly went away and the pleasure began to take over. I moved my hips and we moaned at the small movement I caused.

"Move." I manage to say as I moaned.

Jesse began moving his hips. His thrusts were so gentle and were going on a slow steady paste. My moans were so quiet as I enjoyed every piece of pleasure Jesse was giving. My mind was in a process of confirming it was all real. That Jesse was here, giving me the pleasure i've been longing for.

"P-please." I chocked on my words.

"Please what?" He grunted, his steady thrusts never stopping.

"P-please go faster!" I pleaded.

Jesse slowly packed up the paste and soon I was a moaning mess once again. As Jesse increased the paste, I began to move my hips in order for me to meet his thrusts for more pleasure to consume us. Jesse leaned down and began to use his mouth to suck on my breasts. I moaned much louder that they were close on becoming screams. The size of his member only made it worse. My walls were still aching as they were being touched by the sensitive and solid private of Jesse. He groaned as he began to pick up the paste and I was now having a hard time breathing that i'm wondering how am I still alive.

"Feel this dick Petra.~" He whispered huskily in my ear. "Feel the solid muscle and pleasure my baby making machine is giving you.~ I want you to feel how much seed I let out after the condom catches it all.~"

I completely broke within him to his words as he continued. Now he was slamming in and out of me that I was screaming so loudly that i'm sure everyone who was still awake from their drunken state heard me, despite how loud the music still was.

"Mine!" He suddenly sneered as he slammed his huge throbbing member inside once again that it feels like i'm going to feel it for the entire month. "You're mine! No one else! I want you to say you're mine!"

With his thrusts still going, I had a hard time getting the words out of my throat. "I-I.....Oh....Uhhhhf.... mmmmm...."

"Say it!" He groaned.

"I-i'm- ugh! I'm yours!"

"Say my name!"

"Jesse!"

After a few more thrusts, I felt myself tighten around his long member. I felt the familiar strong tug I felt earlier, meaning I was close again and that I had to warn Jesse.

"J-Jesse! I-I-I..."

"M-me too! L-let it out!" He moaned.

After a few moments, we screamed in pleasure as we released our big load. The condom cached all of Jesse's semen while my juices stained the semen filled balloon. Once we were done, we let out a large sigh of bliss while the sweat only continued to grow. Jesse slowly pulled out of me and I moaned at the movement. Once he was fully out, he pulled out the condom, tied it up and discarded it in the trashcan. He laid down next to me and pulled me closer as he pulled out the bed sheets to cover our naked bodies.

And, well, you know the rest.

A/N: Here it is rockers! This was requested by many of you after the Lukesse "High school sucks, let's party" one shot. Well then, that's that and up next is Female Jesse x Lukas/Male Jesse x Petra. That one takes place after Jesstra one shot "Gone out, not really". See ya later! And if you need holy water, I got a pool filled with it! *Points at pool of Holy water* See ya!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

23.3K 202 21
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED AS WELL AS DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Feel free to send in requests (once open again) I will do any ship you request! Jus...
14.2K 494 63
"He's loved you before, he loves you now, and he'll love you forever!" - Jesse to Jesse (F) about Lukas. A sneak peek from Chapter V. //My first and...
9.1K 128 16
Ships: Petra X Aiden, Lukas X F. Jesse, Axel X Olivia, Gabriel X F. Jesse, Lukas X Gabriel X F.Jesse, Magnus X F. Jesse, Magnus X Ellegaard. Main: Th...
17.4K 251 47
Lukas lives with his family, Lukas parents don't know hes gay. Till he met Jesse and he fell in love and wants to be with him forever. Jesse also lov...