Destined with the Bad Girl ➸...

By screamingcamren

It's hard to pretend to love someone when you don't. But it's harder to deny you're in love when you already... More

Note Before Read || Prologue
Hate at First Sight Truly Exist
PFH: No Girlfriend? No Boyfriend? No Worries, We Got You!
The Doomed Proposal
Wait! So I'm Really Married?! and I'm Now Mrs. Jauregui?!
Am I Still a Virgin?!
Your Friendly Neighborhood, Jerk Mcdouche Pants
Hot Sauce is the New Tomato Juice
Silly Me! I Thought It's Connect the Dots
Your Knight in Shining Blue Boxer is Here to Save You
Team Camila, We Won!
I'm Jealous and You Know Why
Her Fierce Green Eyes is My Favorite One
Mission X: Ruin Camila and Shawn's Date at All Cost
The Battle Between the Heart and the Mind
Camila
I...I Think I'm Falling for Her
That was... That was Super Awkward
Angels Can Be a Confessed Sinner Too
Oh Boy, I Smell Trouble
Stars. Fireworks. A Symphony. All the Everything
It's Home. I'm at Home With Her
2020 Bonnie and Clyde
Prom? How About No
You're My Muse to Every Song That I'll Write
The "Who Comes First? Chicken or Egg?" Argument
Today on Dr. Phil- Camila "The Horrible Driver" Cabello
The Hauntings of the Past
Special Chapter - Normani
Lauren's Side of Truth
When Tornado Meets Volcano
I'll Ride Till I Die. With You, My Love.
It's Always About the Consequences
The Moon and the Sun
Our Own Paradise and Warzone
I'm Too Blind to See the End Has Begun.
The New Beginning
The Taste of Her Own Medicine
Camila's Wicked Games
Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater
Melt a Little Ice Princess
Then Make Me Need You
You are Summer to My Winter Heart
I Hope You Forgive Me For That
Begin Again
The Wedding Proposal
The Truth About Lauren
Friendships and Closure
The Perfect Master Plan
Slowly Taking Toll
Jealousy is a Very Dangerous Game
The Letter
I Am Meant to Love Her, It's as Simple as That
Clark Zachary Cabello Jauregui
Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer
Keeping Up With Shawmila
The Birthday Bash
I Lost My Sun. I Lost You
Mrs. KM
Lauren Michelle Mendes
Will You Be the Sun or the Pouring Rain?
The Special Donor
Two Strangers Who Shared a Lot of Memories
I Will See You on the Finish Line
After All, Soulmates Always End Up Together
Epilogue: Mrs. And Mrs. Jauregui

What Now, Lauren Jauregui?!

3.7K 379 66
By screamingcamren

If the hurt comes
So will the happiness.
Be patient.
- Perry Poetry

~
~
~
Chapter 18
Camila's POV

First day of the morning, Thursday, Shawn picked me up to our house. I left in a rush because I don't want to see or talk to Lauren after what happened last night. It took me 9 hours before the comforting thought of it's okay. You're human and you make mistakes. It's embrassing, I know, but it will surely pass away sink in my head to make me feel okay in this very horrid situation I've put myself into. When I left in a rush like someone is trying to kill me, Lauren tried to stop me saying she'll drive me to school but I completely ignore her like she don't exist in this Universe like I do.

Right now, we're here in our usual place every morning-Mama Kath's pancake house. My favorite and became Shawn's favorite as well. We ordered the same usual pancake and drinks as Bruno Mars's Versace on the Floor blasting around the place.

My legs are comfortably resting against Shawn's lap while his hands are massaging it gently, "How's your sleep?"

Still browsing my phone, I answer, "Pretty much...okay." I'm about to say horrible and awkward but then I remember how Shawn lash out when our conversation shifted to Lauren and I don't want that to happen ever again. Not in this sunny Thursday morning.

"That's good to hear. I'm wondering since, you know, you and I are together now, why don't you move in with me? To my dorm?"

"You and I will live together?" I asked with a shell-shocked expression. It's not like I don't want it. I'm just surprise that he asked me about it because normally, Shawn never asked any of his past girlfriend to live with him so I feel so special right now.

"Mm-hmm." Shawn nodd his head, "It's not good to look at that you're living in one house with some straight up douche." Right, he's referring to Lauren.

"Uh, I'll-" I didn't finish what I'm saying when Shawn suddenly cut me off by pressing his lips against mine.

"If you really love me, you won't think about it. You want to be with me, right?" Shawn whispered against my lips, leaving a tiny gap against mine. His eyes met mine and speak again, "Right, Camila?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I will talk to her today."

My boyfriend smiled, planting a soft kiss against my forehead. "I love you, baby."

"Love you too." I smiled timidly. The way he talked and how the smile on his face quickly vanish like it wasn't really a smile in the first place and how the mischief look creep on his face all of a sudden tells me something's wrong. Something's different. It's not like the Shawn I used to know before. Before all of this happened. Before Lauren came into my life. Before I put myself in a deal with a trouble maker. But maybe I'm just overlooking at things that don't have any meaning at all. Nevertheless, I think Shawn's proposal to me is also a good idea and he made a few points.

First point: he's my boyfriend now. And he's correct, it's not good to look at your girlfriend living in someone's house-not just someone whom I've had a deal with but a someone who's interested in me romantically and me slowly falling off at the edge of my emotion for that jerk. I don't want to be a cheater.

Second point: If I live with Shawn, it will help me get rid of this feelings, attachment, or whatever the hell is this. A win-win deal for me. Plus, I'll get to spend more time with him.

After we've had breakfast, we headed straight to Carolton which took 15 minutes of driving around the block. Shawn and I parted ways at the hallway casually since in the eyes of everyone, I belong to Lauren. Jauregui of Camila and Jauregui. For the first subject, I'm exempted because of my training at the oval. I stop by at the girl's locker room since Coach Zafira already allotted a space for me. Formally, I'm already considered as an Athlete of Carolton which I'm super duper proud because I've never done that before in my life.

The locker room is deadass silent and there's no one around except for me. I march inside and put down my bag at the bench in the middle. While opening it, I can hear a breathless voice almost whispering. At first, I ignore it because maybe the sound is not coming from here and I'm being delusional again just like last night. I won't let myself fall for that same awkward mistake again. But then when I heard a continuous slip of that sound for 3 minutes straight, I'm finally convince that I'm not alone in this locker room.

Carefully, I walk around and follow where that sound is coming from which lead me to another wall that separate the locker area and the shower area. I step one foot inside and about to say hi to make some locker room friends but my body freeze, my feet's been glued on the floor, my eyes are widen, and I'm wearing a pure shock and awkwardness expression. It's Lauren and she's literally touching herself right now. And this time, I mean, THIS TIME I'm so sure because I can see it with my two naked eyes.

"Jesus!" I breathed out in panic and quickly sprint all the way back to get my things. I don't know if she saw me standing there or heard me but that's not the important thing right now. What I need is to get the hell out of here as fast as I can. I grab my bag and storm off. I think I need to drink 2 gallons of holy water just to cleanse my eyes and my brain as well.

Wow, what a morning!

-

It takes all of history class and most of Art appreciation for my mind to get rid of that image-Lauren jerking off and cum in her own bare hands. I never ever in my life plan or even imagine to witness something like that but it happened. But I gotta admit, I find her so sexy while doing it. And as my brain replays that scene over and over and over again, I can feel the sexual frustration rising through my body, the pulse in between my legs and my breathing also becomes heavy.

God! What's happening to me?? I'm literally having a fantasy towards a girl with a dick? Jesus, Camila! After 5 hours of running, exercise and then running again, our training is finally over, so does the whole class for today. Alex and I walk towards the bench where our stuff at.

"Have you heard? Marco's hosting a lit party all exclusively for Carolton's athletes. We should come."

"I'm not a party type of person, Alex. But you should come. It sounds fun."

"Fun is nowhere to be found when you're not around, you know?" Alex wrapped her arm around my neck, "Come on Mila, please? I'd really appreciate if you will come with me. Your boyfriend will be there as well." And as soon as the words Your boyfriend will be there as well escape on Alex's mouth, she makes a very sour face expression but I just completely ignore it.

I took a sigh and nodd my head yes at Alex as my response and the younger girl squealed in happiness, throwing her arms around me. "Yess!!!! I love you so much, Mila. Mwuah!" She leaned closer to me, making a 'kiss' sound without her lips touching my cheek.

Alex and I basically showered together. At first, she hesitate to have a shower with me for some "personal" reasons which she spill later on. First, she's gay and don't want any issue. Second, she said I already have a boyfriend and it's so awkward since I'm so clingy when it comes to this human being. I mean, can you blame me for it? She's so damn pretty and so huggable at the same time even though she's so freakin' sexy. When you hug her or even touch her, it's so hard not to do it again and that's like Alexandra Caroline Araña's charm. Third, to avoid catching feelings. Joke! My gay ass-I mean, myself made that one up. But Alex still don't have much choice because no matter how many millions of excuses and reasons she threw at me, I'm still going to drag her with me since my experience in this girl's locker room is pretty traumatic- A beautiful trauma, indeed.

After fixing ourselves, we head over to Marco's house which is only a few blocks away from here. Alex drive, ofcourse, because I don't know how to drive and I'm such a horrible driver. It only took 16 minutes before we arrived at the driveway of Marco's huge off white mansion with a huge garden. The garden around here is as beautiful as the garden of Eden. There's a blue and red light motioning up and down, left and right. Typical lights that you'll see outside the clubs. Inside the house, Nicki Minaj's Super Bass is blasting while famous jocks are roaming around inside with a red cup in their hands.

"Oh, my god! I can already sense that this party is going to be lit as fuck!" Alex giggled, clinging her arms around mine.

I'm not a party goer but base on what I can see right now, I kinda agree with Alex. "You're right. This is going to be lit."

"Are you ready to have some fun?"

"Surprisingly, yes!" We both giggled as we swim at the ocean of people. We go to the bar and have something to drink, took couple of shots, and then laugh at how her mom scolded her when she misplaced some of her things.

"I love American moms, you know? Cause they're like really helping their children when they literally lost something. They be like, Oh honey, where did you put it? Did you check your pockets? How about in your drawer?, right? That's like a normal mom would do. But my mom? Ha, good luck."

I suck the top of my lips to prevent myself from laughing as Alex continue, "I always misplace my earphones. I don't know if it has it's own feet or what but I always misplace it. And if I'm looking at it under my bed, I can guarantee you, Cami, my mom is behind me fucking with me. She be like, Oh, what's under the bed, Alex? You lost your earphones again? That's because you're irresponsible. And I was like in my mind, What the fuck??? And If I ask my mom to help me find it, jesus, that's like the worst mistake I've ever made in my entire life! Like, seriously. And my mom be like, Did you just ask me where your earphones are? Isn't that a stupid question? That was a stupid question, Alex. See? Typical Filipino moms. I haven't find my earphones which is the most important thing in my life and at the same time, my ears are bleeding as hell because of my mom's mouth. She will leave me alone for 1 minute just to breathe and then here she goes again saying, Alexandra, when you lose something, do you use your eyes to look for something? Or do you use your mouth? Because everytime you lose something, Alex, you use your mouth to find something. You just walk around, my mom's eyes are close while doing this and she's walking around my room, saying "has anybody seen my earphones? I don't know where my earphones are-OPEN YOUR EYESSS, ALEX! LOOK FOR IT! And I swear, it's so annoying."

Alex and I crack a laugh, "Yeah, that's so annoying. And cute."

"Cute?? Come on! It's a legit torture. My mom never hits us. She just yell. Yell is her language and her talent is rapping like she's Eminem 2.0. And everytime I get a grade of 75 on math, she be like, Alex, you're getting a 75 on math? Why? What are you doing, Alex? IDidn'tComeToThisCountryToGiveYouABetterEducationJustForYouToGetA75OnMathAndThenYouWon'tBeSuccessfulInLifeAndYouWillLiveInPovertyThat'sHowILiveInThePhilippinesAndIDon'tWantYouToBeLikeThat,Alex.AreYouTryingToGiveMeHeartAttack?I'mGoingToDie,Alex and I was like, Just fucking hit me already, mom. Hit me, please. It's a legit torture, Cami."

Our laughter and conversation suddenly interrupted when I felt a hand over my shoulder. It's Shawn.

"Baby," I felt the shiver in my body when Shawn's warm breath touches the back of my ear. He's hugging me from behind, planting a soft kiss against my neck.

"H-hi, Shawn."

"I'm so glad that my girl is here tonight." Shawn unwrap his arms from my waist and move right beside me, "You too, Alex."

"Nice to see you, Mendes. You looked good." And I know it wasn't a compliment but rather one of Alex's jokes or as she preferred to call charot.

I wrap my arm around his waist, resting my head against his bold arm. "Well, what can I say? I think that's the perks of being Camila's boyfriend. You glow differently."

"I hope you too last forever. You honestly make a cute couple. Hmm, see?" Alex made a heart shape using her fingers while looking at us through the hole in the middle before letting out a loud laugh which is obviously fake.

"Silly." I said over a loud laugh to cover up Alex's sarcastic ass. Shawn chuckled before he shift his eyes on me. Lucky for us, he didn't notice it. "Hey, Dinah's here as well. Did you see her already?"

"Dinah's here, really?" I'm surprise to know she's here.

"We should come and get our girl, Cami." Alex.

"Yeah, we definitely should." I replied with a halfway smirk knowing that the Polynesian girl is one heck of a wild party goer.

Shawn nodd his head lightly, "I'll just say hi to my friends over there, okay? I'll see you later. I love you." My boyfriend leaned in to give me a quick kiss before he sprint away from us.

"Ew," I heard Alex groaned so I slap her stomach, making her crack a judgemental laugh. "What?"

"What do you mean "What?"? You hate him, am I right?"

"Nah, I don't. I just hate seeing straight people having a PDA in front of my gay ass, you know? Especially when you two kissed like a fish."

"Excuse me?!" I feel...insulted. I maybe a first timer in everything, but I'm sure as hell that I don't kiss like a freakin' fish and I can bet our whole house in Miami for that!

"I said you two kissed like a fish. Like, what," Alex let out a teasingly yet so judgemental chuckle, "you faces is a huge lips?"

"Hey! I'm a good kisser!"

"Any proof?"

"I kissed Lauren and she didn't even complain about it!" I blurted out, making my eyes widen. The hell did I just spilled?

"Oohh," Alex gave me that gay vibe kind of smirk, "so you're really THAT into her, I see."

"What do you mean THAT?"

"I told you, I may be failed to smell someone's gayness but I'm not numb, Karlita. I have two eyes and gut feeling, remember?"

"Guess what, you're delusional just like that jerk! I'm straight!"

"Sure," Then Alex turn her back on me and started to walk away. For the second time, I feel like my own words makes me a clown and I hate it.

I quickly followed Alex until I catch up on her, "I'm not lying!"

"I never said that you were."

"I guess I'm just saying?"

"Did you know that in denial gays are like that? Always defensive when it comes to their sexuality?"

"I'm..." I took a sigh, pulling Alex's shirt from behind to stop her from walking.

"Camila! My shirt!" Alex groaned so I move closer to her, "Whoah! Whoah! Don't kiss me!"

"Shut up, I won't!" I slap her chest, making her chuckle.

"You love touching my boobs, huh?"

"Shut, up! If I tell you this, will you stop saying that I'm gay?"

"It's not promise but I'll try, okay?"

"Okay. Before everything, I'm going to ask you one question and I need sincere and very honest answer. What makes you think that I'm into Lauren like THAT? And what do you know about us?"

"That you two are married and you're a cheater?"

"Jesus!"

"That you're no longer Cabello but you're still using it because, well, like I said, you're cheating and two timing in front of Lauren's face."

"I'm not!" I said out loud, in a very defensive way.

"Well, that's my perception. And what makes me think that you're into Jauregui like THAT is because I saw the way you look at her like she's the Universe and your world revolves around her. The way you feel jealous in a lowkey way when she's flirting with other girls. How you completely swept away and left dumbfounded when she's near. How you get nervous under her gaze. How you daydream about her in a middle of our practice with your eyes wide open, Cami, there's so many more that I can say that can prove that you're, you know, G and you're In love with L. And even though you kept saying you're not, I know you are. So why are you with that guy? Leave him and be happy. You only live once so you better keep letting yourself fall In love. Fall In love two times, three times, or even."

"I love him."

"But you're not happy."

"I am happy!"

"Sure, but you and I can easily say that you're happier with her, right? We both know it. I know it, you know it. You know better."

My throat gets dry up that I can't even say anything. I'm suppose to spill that everything is a joke, everything is orchestrated, everything is not real except for my damn feelings for her but I guess the reason why I get tied tongue is because Alex is right. I'm happy with Shawn because at some point, I loved and I love this man ever since the very beginning. He's like my dream boyfriend, my ideal man, the guy I'm always dreaming to have with my eyes open and with my eyes close. That's how I want Shawn. But me wanting Lauren is like a need an air to breathe so you can live and last long. Wanting her is like being so desperate to find a water in the middle of the dessert. And it terrifies me how I want her even though I know I shouldn't feel this way. She was never mine in the first place. She was never mine to love and never mine to keep. If I ever let this feelings takes over me completely, I knew I would lose myself and I will be a broken hearted person just like every other girls she dumped because she's bored. That's how Lauren is. That's how dangerous she is. That's the kind of love that she can offer and I don't think I can live with that. Everything about love is nothing but a joke to her and I know for sure that loving her is like jumping in the middle of the sea. Once l jump and take the risk, I'll get drown, slowly dying, desperately trying to breathe but no matter what I do, I'll just keep on drowning and no can save me. Not even her. Cause that's how it is. And I know that we won't work out and having an us for real is impossible to happen. There's a huge difference between us. I date because I see myself with that person in the future. I date that leads to marriage. Whereas Lauren, she date to have some fun. To enjoy what it feels like to taste every girls in the world.

"Lauren and I are not real. Shawn and I are. So probably, what you saw is not real as well. We only get married because we're both desperately need each other's help. I need her so I can stay here in Carolton and she needs me so she won't be force to marry someone she doesn't love. That's what we are and there's no love in that."

"Love moves in mysterious way, have you heard about that? Sometimes, love can be found in times you least expect to find. Sometimes, love can be found between unsaid words and secret glances. Sometimes, love can be found in goodbyes. Sometimes, love can be found in the eyes, how someone look at you. Clearly, you are new to all of this, Cami. You're still In denial, that's why. But trust me, when you slowly let the truth inside of you, everything will start to makes sense. Why love is all about risking, getting hurt, loving, and forgiving, all packed in one."

And another strong point made by the great Alex Araña, "Yeah. Yeah, we should...find Dinah." I dismiss the topic and gladly, Alex let it go as well as we roam around the house for a minute. But instead of Dinah, we found Marco.

"Hi Cami! Oh! Hi there, Alex." I purposely cough at how Marco changes his expression as soon as he sees Alex. I wonder if he knew that Alex is gay cause as I can see, Marco's crushing over my friend here.

"Hi." Alex simply greeted with a tiny little smile on her face.

"Marco, have you seen Dinah?" I asked.

"Oh yes, over there. With Lauren."

I almost got choked at my own saliva after hearing that name. Lauren...? As in Lauren Jauregui? As in the Lauren I'm trying so hard to avoid? As in the Lauren we were just talking about few minutes ago? Before I could even react and say something, Alex already dragged me to where Marco's pointing at. And before I could even pull away and run, my eyes already met green. It really is her. Lauren Jauregui.

"Dinah!!!" Alex quickly run off from my side and of towards Dinah's. And so, I was left alone standing there. There with the green eyes darted on me as if I'm the only person in the room. And the longer her eyes are on me, the more I become nervous and conscious about myself and how I look. I awkwardly cleared my throat, hoping Lauren will ever feel that what she's doing makes me super uneasy but it's useless. She's dense. Seconds later, Lauren move next to the empty chair that was placed right beside me, causing my heart to beat so fast. I flinched as soon as I felt her arm around my waist, pulling me closer to her.

To my nervous, I suddenly blurted out so fast like I'm the 2.0 version of Eminem, "I'mSorryIDidn'tMeanToCaughtYouThisMorningISwear."

Lauren chuckled, "What?"

Before I could even say something stupid again, Dinah suddenly throw herself to me, making me back away a little and for Lauren to remove her arm from my waist. And for that, I'm mentally praising Dinah for saving me. What a true hero.

"I'm so glad that you're here, Walz!"

"Me-Me too." I chuckled nervously. My heart is still racing inside my chest.

"I have something to tell you. Very important, about Shawn."

"What about him?"

Before Dinah could open her mouth, Cindy Bluersmith suddenly speak. "Since we're all complete now, I suppose, we should play a game! Form a circle, hurry!"

Everyone take a seat on the floor including Alex and Lauren. And since my curiosity spikes at Dinah's words to me, I softly nudge her arm. "What about Shawn?" I repeated my question.

"Oh yeah, about that, we should talk in private. Maybe later after this party? I'll drive you home."

I shrugged, maybe it's not that really important as I thought. I mumbled a softly okay and then take a seat on the floor as well. There's a vacant space next to Alex and another space next to Lauren. Ofcourse, I'm not a fool to seat next to Lauren so I hurriedly walk towards Alex but Dinah suddenly barged her body over mine, making me stop from my tracks. And in just a blink of an eye, Dinah's already scooting more and more closer to Alex. What the-?

"Too slow, Walz." The two girls giggled. Obviously, they really want me to take a seat next to Lauren. And so, I did. What other choices do I have, right? The two of them are like the only person I knew around here and Shawn and If I ever chicken out in this just because I'm about to seat next to her, I don't know where will I go.

"I missed you, Camz. I feel like I haven't seen you since forever." Lauren scoot more closer to me, causing me to scoot more closer to Dinah as well so I can keep the distance between us but instead of letting me get close to her, Dinah purposely push me towards Lauren's direction, making my body collided with hers.

Awkward.

"Yeah," The only word I manage to say.

"Seriously, why are you avoiding me?" Lauren turn her body to face my direction. Her eyes are darted straight to mine pretty intensely and I can literally feel it even though I'm not looking at her.

I gulped. "Because..." because I think I'm falling In love with you, okay? That's why I'm avoiding you. "I'm already In love with someone else." I said, still not meeting her eyes. I badly needed to do my very best not to meet her gaze or else I the emotions I'm trying to hold back will explode right in front of my face.

"Okay," Lauren simply answered and I breathed out in relief that she easily let this topic go just like that. Thank god.

"What are we playing anyway?" Dinah.

"We're going to play truth or dare with a twist of spank that ass or leave hicky in that neck." Nelly Sanderson, one of Lauren's teammate in Soccer speak while holding the empty bottle of Korean soju drink.

She put the bottle in the center before she explain in a more detailed way about the game, "So, all of us will get to spin the bottle. Whoever gets pointed by this bottle needs to pick between truth or dare, like the classic game. I'm sure y'all know how it goes, right?" We all nodd our head, "If the doer failed to do the dare or answer whatever question is given to him or her, the spinner of the bottle will either choose to leave a hicky or spank the ass."

"Ohh," I heard Lauren gasp so I glance at her direction pretty quickly to see her reaction. She's smiling mischievously so I know by now she already love this game.

"So, let's start now, shall we?"

The first one to spin the bottle is Nelly Sanderson and it landed on Alex.

"Truth or dare, Lex?" Nelly ask with a flirty grin. Nelly's gay as well.

"I say let's turn this place on fire so dare!"

"Yasss!!!" Most of the soccer team including Dinah and Lauren cheered while I remain silent and just casually smiling.

"Hmm," Nelly think for a moment and then speak again, "Take off your panties and put it on top of your head."

"Oh god, this is so fun!" Lauren leaned even more closer to me. I know she's just trying to see Alex's reaction but seriously, her vanilla scent, her warmth, her mint breath, is making my will shake on it's core.

Instead of focusing all of my attention to Lauren, I instead shift it to Alex who took off her panties and put it on top of her head just like the dare says. It's a pinkish floral panties, in case you're curious.

The next spinner is Dinah Jane and it landed exactly to...me. I'm dead.

"Waaaaaaalz, truth or dare?"

"Truth." I answered and I can hear the beat of my heart right in my ears. That's how loud it is.

"When was the last time you felt aroused?"

I almost got choke-No, I DID choke on Dinah's question. "Excuse me?!"

"Go on, Walz. Answer it."

I don't want Dinah to spank my ass either get mark in the neck by her so I better answer this, "This...this morning."

As soon as I answered it, I heard Lauren jerks off right beside me followed by a small chuckled. Jesus!

"Ohhhh!!! Who caused it, Mila? Is it Shawn?" Cindy asked.

"Or is it Lauren?" Alex added, making this situation even more awkward and embarrassing for me.

"Definitely me." Lauren answered on my behalf, putting her hand against my thigh. She squeeze it gently, making the muscle in my body tense. "Right, Camz?"

"N-no." I mumbled weakly. I took a deep breath to regain my composure and says it in a more firm way that it ended up sounding too defensive cause it's true. Well, it is true though. "No!" I push her hand away from my thigh, "Shawn. It's...it's definitely because of Shawn."

"Alright, let's just pretend it's Shawn that you caught jerking-"

"Alright, I guess it's my turn!" I cut Lauren off by speaking loudly. I quickly spin the bottle and it landed to-seriously?!

"Give it your best shot, CabeLLo." Lauren grin, turning her body to my direction.

"T-truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Okay, hmm," I tried to think of some dare. A rated PG or G kind of dare not Rated 18. But as I rummage through my brain, Dinah suddenly butt in.

"Do a sexy lap dance to Mila."

Huh? "Hey! I'm-" I didn't finish what I'm saying when Alex suddenly took my arms and make me sit in the chair.

"Enjoy the favorable favor, Cami." Alex whispered in my ear with a small teasingly chuckle. And before I could even react, Lauren's already sitting in my lap with her arms wrapped around my neck.

I froze. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to think. I can't breathe. I'm suffocating.

Lauren's slowly grinding against me with her eyes locked against mine. With a dead ass serious expression, the green eyed girl whisper, "They ask me who I love, and I think of you. And I think of you. And I think of you. And I think of you. And I say, no one."

I gulped. Suddenly, I don't know how to speak or to how to even say a word. I'm just...looking at her. My heart keep racing inside my chest at the feeling of her.

"I knew I liked you when you made me nervous, and my heart would beat faster when I saw you. And I knew I loved you when I'm calmer with you than without you."

Lauren leaned towards me, close enough for a kiss. My eyes widen. And the look on my face is some commingling of panic and desire. And I thought, what does it feel to have a power over someone? Over Lauren, who I never thought I would fall for?

"You really do want me," She says, close enough to feel the warmth of my breath as it hitches. "and you hate it."

I look straight in her eyes. I hate it. I hate that I'm slowly becoming one of those pathetic girls that desperately drooling over you. I hate the power you have over me. I hate it.

Lauren stop moving. She's just simply sitting in my lap. Her warm hands suddenly cupped my cheeks and I slowly feeling myself giving in to her completely. "Camila, I lo-"

"Dare's over!" Dinah quickly separate both of us. When Lauren stand up and pulled away from me, creating a good distance between us, I finally felt the air filling my lungs once again. Thank fucking god that Dinah exist in this lifetime of mine!

"How was it?" The Polynesian girl asked with a smirk while nudging my arm.

"Horrible." I said even though it's completely the opposite. I go back to my place while Lauren spin the bottle, wishing it pointed to anyone but me. But it still did pointed at me. How great is this?

"Camila, dare or dare?"

"What? Where's-" I didn't finish what I'm saying when Lauren proceed to her dare anyway. This is so unfair.

"I dare you to go skinny dipping with me in the pool for 3 minutes."

"WHAT?! SKINNY DIPPING-Are you out of your fucking mind?!" I lash out. First of all, I don't want to go somewhere with Lauren. Naked. For 3 minutes. There's no fucking way, okay? Second, there's no way I will let her spank my ass nor leave a hicky in my neck.

And there's only one way that I can see to escape this whatever hell hole Lauren put me to.

Run.

I hurriedly run outside. I had enough of Lauren. Of everything. I need to go home. I pulled out my phone from my pocket to text Shawn to take me home when I felt a hand over my shoulder.

"Shawn, I-" I stop. It was Lauren. Again.

"Why did you run?"

"Why do I need to explain everything I do to you?"

"Because you're my wife? Because we're married? Come one, Camila. I at least have the right to know, you know?"

"You don't! This," I pointed at us, "is a fraud, okay?! We're not in a real relationship. We're just pretending so stop, okay? I had enough. I don't want to be around you, talk to you, see you, and get controlled by you! I'm already in a real relationship. I'm with Shawn now and I will move in with him whether you like it or not."

"Okay," Lauren flash a smug smirk. She's not taking any of my words seriously. She moves closer to me while I back away to keep the distance between us until my back hit the black Audi parked at the driveway. Lauren slammed both of her hands on both sides, leaning closer to me.

"You want your freedom away from me? Fine, I'll let you have it. I'll disappear and never bother you again-"

"Good-" I didn't finish what I'm saying when Lauren suddenly pressed her lips against mine. The muscle of my body quickly tense up as well as the beat of my heart. Before she pull away, Lauren bite my lower lips, releasing a "pop" sound.

"I'm not done yet. Never ever cut me off like that again, princess."

Lauren cleared her throat, "Be my real girlfriend for 3 days, Camila. 3 days. Then after that, you're free to go."

I furrowed my eyebrows, pushing her away from me. "No!" I firmly say, "I'm done playing your games, okay?!"

"This dare is your key to your freedom. Good luck." Lauren flash her devilish smirk before walking away.

What now, Lauren Jauregui?!

____________________________________________

A/N:
How are y'all today? I finally come up with a twist for this story. The kind of twist y'all won't expect so... 😂😂 For the past couple of weeks, I've wrote like 5 different flow outline for this story that's why I'm so late in updating (sorry). But somehow, I'm starting to build a firm idea for this. Don't worry, I'll finish this story (this time). My goal this year is to finish this story before 2021 starts. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm really laughing while writing the part where Alex is telling about her mom because I'm literally describing my mom 😭😂😂 Stay safe wherever you are ❤️🤗 Imma go to sleep now cause I'm really sleepy. Nightzzz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
1.2K 84 17
It love from first sight shawn is your classic football player and camila is the cheerleader is this the love story of a life time
233K 6.9K 14
Camila a hopeless romantic navigates through the struggles of being in love with the most oblivious and closed woman she's ever met. G!p Lauren.
90K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...