Other Worldly Harem X Sensiti...

By SeramLumie

A boy who was abandoned by his parents and everyone he knew because he was the only survivor to an airplane i... More

1-Transported
2-Dinner and Introductions
3-Morning seduction
4-Familiar Language
6-Magic of Magic class
7-Magic and Truth or Dare
8-Pure hearts
9-The start of a headache
10-MOOOOOM!!!
11-M-Miku?

5-First Lessons

7.9K 99 155
By SeramLumie

Yo yo yo what up dude it's Death back with another chapter. Yeah I'm sorry I can't

Y/n's POV

I slowly wake up and silently put on my uniform​ then make my way down from the roof sneaking through Luna's room and heading to the dining room. "Where do you think you're going (Y/n)?" A voice asked from behind "away" I said nonchalantly before braking into a sprint, I recognized the voice, it was Luna.

I don't know why I was running I guess it was just out of habit, I ran from bullies, girls, girl bullies, I guess years of habit turn into instinct. I shrugged the feeling off and slowed my sprint to a walk. When I finnaly reached the dining room I was greeted by mother, "you're early today aren't you?" She stated calmly "well keeping track of time isn't really my thing" I announced taking my seat.

Eventually all the girls entered the room and we started to eat breakfast. "So uhh (y/n) where were you last night" Luna asked "and why did you run away from me?" Everyone stared at me.

I explained to them that I slept on the roof cause the sky was beautiful, then you told them about running from the bullies back in My world and that it just became normal to me to run.

After dinner mother gave me a bag, my books, and my lunch. I smiled "thank you mother for everything oh before I forget" I made my tail and ears disappear  "no problem (y/n)" she answered. I walked out the door with the girls and stayed a good three meters behind not to attract attention.

People stared at the sisters mumbling about how cute they were. Midna was getting home schooled. Thankfully I blended into the crowd avoiding attention. Until Rose and Georgia grabbed both of my arms and kept me there, when I tried to escape Luna pulled out the sword she killed (bff/n) with and held it at my throat "don't even think about it." I sighed and nodded then she put the blade away, I could hear people already gossiping as Rose and Georgia clinged to my arms.

When we arrived at the school I split from the group as Aria led me to the principal's office seeing as she was the student council president. The principal's office was gigantic with swords, animal heads, and trophy's on the walls. The president turned his chair around towards me. "Well you must be (y/n) welcome to Argrove before you attend you classes I would like you to take a placement test, to see what classes you should take." I nodded as he gave me the test

5 seconds later

"Done here you go" hands test over "WHAT!!!" Grabs test and reads it over... It's all right you're smart enough to be a third year." "Yeah okay" he looked at me, shocked. "W-we'll get you right to learning magic seeing as you don't need anymore wisdom" hands me my schedule. No learning classes just physical ones like self defense, sword fighting, and of course magic.

After thanking the principal I left trying to find my way to self defense class until I bumped into someone and fell to the floor, when I looked up I saw a guy who looked like a typical jock I apologized and tried to walk away until he grabbed my throat and threw me against the wall "why were you with the goddesses" "w-wha-what" he starts punching me "stay away from them" he kept punching me as I flinched in pain "Back off Jacob" called a feminine voice "who do you think you ar-, Ooooo Luna you know my name, are you finnaly gonna confess you're feelings towards me?" "Nope" she responded with a straight face as she pushed the bully off of me as I covered my face in shame. "C'mon (y/n) let me see" she asked worryingly I stopped covering my face, it was covered in blood. I stayed silent as I grabbed my handkerchief and wiped all the blood off "where's self defense class?" I asked "shut up you're hurt" she stated "where. Is. Self defense class?" She sighed and grabbed my arm clinging to it "h-hey you're attracting too much attention!" "this is your punishment for not letting me help j-jerk" she said with her cheeks puffed out.

When we reached self defense class it was inside of a dojo, the moment we entered class started. Seeing as it was the beginning of the year we went over the basics of self defense, it was easy seeing as I know every single martial arts, but I still don't stand up to bullies because of the damage I'm capable of. Being infuriated too much causes me to "lose control" and kill, alot. After self defense Luna took me to sword fighting, a class I'm used to since I used to use alot of swords back home.

"You may bring your own blades to school" when I heard the teachers announcement I got excited, Everyone else in class pulled out a normal looking sword except for Luna of course I was the only one without one, well until I used a power I had since I was little "eternal chest" to pull out a katana like sword but waaaay bigger.(sorta like aurons sword from ff x) Everyone​ gasped as I pulled it out some were just questioning how I could hold it in one hand. I didn't ever really call it magic until the teacher asked how I knew magic "I don't" I replied as the room gasped. The teacher told them not to mind it and said that she was gonna test our skill with the blade.

Everyone was tested in front of the  class, when Luna went she showed off an amazing amount of skill.

3rd person POV

(Y/n) was the last one to be tested, he had his blade in it's sheath on his waist, he got in a fighting stance putting his hand across his body and on the sheath of his blade. The moment he striked the dummy was sliced in half and he appeared to disappear, everyone thought this was magic but it was just a result of many years of physical training. He sheathed his blade and went back with the other students and sat down cross-legged next to Luna as everyone started whispering. Just then class finally ended. It was time for the class he and been waiting on, magic class, but first lunch.

Y/n's POV

Me and Luna made our way to the back of the school where the others were already waiting, we all pulled out small boxed lunches and started eating, "so (y/n), how do you like  Argrove academy so far" Aria asked me "let's see here, it's funny the way people think pulling a sword out of thin air is magic" the group went silent "when I put it that way it does sound like magic" we all giggled at that statement I finished my lunch and sat happily "what are you so happy about?" Asked Sakura "it's the first time I'm ever gonna see magic of course I'm excited.

Me and Luna have all the same classes seeing as everyone in the family was smart enough that they didn't have to take any learning classes seeing as we all know more than we should for our age, all the other girls have the same classes but in a different order. As we were on our way to magic class Sakura, Aria, Julia, Rose, and Georgia started clinging to me "p-p-please you're attracting too much attention I already got beat up once" Luna looked at me "but you were so strong during self defense and sword fighting class" I pretended not to hear her, up until Jacob I think it was ran, grabbed my head, and smashed my head against the wall rendering me unconscious"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BEING WITH THE GODDESSES!?!?!"

I woke up, my head bandaged and the warm, wet feeling of what I could only think was blood. I got up to find Georgia and Rose on either side of my bed, smiling at me, I smiled back. "So uhh what did I miss? And where is everyone else?" "Umm let's see after Jacob​ smashed your head against the wall you got knocked out, then he and his gang tried flirting with us, but we just ignored them well everyone except Aria she started sculding them and Sakura was strong enough to bring you here to the infirmary" Rose said "The others went home and we stayed here to watch you, it been about  an hour or so since you got knocked​out" Georgia explained with her quiet voice. I smiled "thanks guys, let's go Home" they nodded acknowledge.

I gathered my things and followed Georgia and Rose, "it sucks that I missed my first magic class" I stated sadly. "It's not your fault it's Jacob's for being a jerk" Georgia said encouragingly I smiled. "People are hard to deal with because I don't know how much strength to use when defending myself but when fighting enemies I can let loose all I want" I said as we arrived at our house, when we opened the door, prepared to sneak in and avoid mom, she was there, waiting.

She embraced me as soon as I opened the door then she backed off "are you alright? Are you hurt? Who's bullying you?" "I'm fine I've taken worst beatings before" I said smiling "if you're sure get some rest, we're still getting your room ready so umm sleep with..." Georgia and Rose interrupted "HE CAN SLEEP WITH US!!!"
"Are you okay with that (y/n)" "yeah it doesn't matter to me" the girls squeeled. "You missed dinner do you wanna eat?" Mother asked "I'm fine, but what about you girls" they shook their heads "alright then, let's go to sleep" I said smiling, they giggled and led me to their room, 'they're my sisters it's not like they're gonna do anything bad' I thought.

It was quite a big room with one Queen sized bed and two twin sized beds, I was so sleepy, I floped on the bed after changing, forgetting my shirt, and fell asleep.

Third person POV

Georgia and rose both undressed down to their underwear and snuck into bed with (y/n) hugging him, enjoying the warmth of his skin and whispered "goodnight"

Word count: 1772

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 8.7K 26
◤ He was only 14 years old when his ◥ brother was assassinated. Leaving him with the role of taking over his families neko company. With the pain o...
57 0 11
Chester loses his memory of everything after he saves his boyfriend, Quinn, from being hit by a car. His Mom sees this as an opportunity to change he...
402K 21.6K 31
Guren transmigrated into a harem novel he read that he thought was trash. Having realized this he was given a mission with the title "Matchmaker". He...
426 3 9
Alex is a out of shape, ugly boy with no friends, well one friend. He falls in love with a beautiful girl and saves all his courage to confess to her...