The Undercover Model (Editing)

由 chiz_oba

Continuation of @AWOG14 The Undercover Model read her description to understand and read her first 13 chapter... 更多

Description Details
Ch. 14 Play, Dodge, Break (Edited)
Ch. 16 Drink Dance and Do It Again (Edited)
Ch. 17 Fun In The Sun (Edited)
Ch. 18 No Problem (Edited)
Ch. 19 Americano (Edited)
Authors Note
Ch. 20 Scrubs (Edited)
Ch. 21 I Like You? (Edited)
Ch. 22 Throwback (Edited)
Ch. 23 Mr. Moore (Edited)
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE 😂😂
Ch. 24 Are We Lost? (Edited)
Ch. 25 The Kiss (Edited)
Ch. 26 Murderers (Edited)
Ch. 27 Busted (Edited)
Ch. 28 See Ya (Edited)
Ch. 29 First Class (Edited)
Ch. 30 The Flight of a Lifetime (Edited)
Ch. 31 In Germany (Edited)
Ch. 32 Alarm? (Edited)
Ch. 33 Oh Sh*t (Edited)
Ch. 34 Kidnapped (Edited)
Ch. 35 ESCAPE! (Edited)
Ch. 36 Rescue (Edited)
Ch. 40 On My Mind (Edited)
Ch. 41 Some Bark Most Bite (Edited)
Authors Note !Urgent, and Actually Important!
Ch. 42 Rumors (Edited)
Ch. 43 Girls Night 2? (Edited)
Ch. 44 Kermit (Edited)
Ch. 45 Mushrooms (Edited)
Ch. 46 Feelings (Edited)
Ch. 47 Who Do I Choose
Ch. 48 Personal Alarm
Ch. 49 Tears
Authors Note, Who Should Breanna End Up With?
Ch. 50 A Choice
Ch. 51 Cupid
Ch. 52 Some Tips
Ch. 53 Beginnings
Ch. 54 Our End
A/N Don't worry
Ch. 56 Bro's Before Hoe's
Ch. 57 Our Finale
Finally Back
Bonus Chapter: Jake Ending Ch. 1
Bonus Chapter: Jake Ending Part 2
Bonus Chapter: Jake Ending Part 3
New Book

Ch. 15 Something Important (Edited)

2.4K 60 27
由 chiz_oba

(Picture above is of Becca)
(Breanna's POV)
"You...you really want me to clean that badly?" I sigh looking at Jake through the window.

"No don't worry, I can leave," he says turning his car around.

Stepping out of the way as his car swerves and exits the streets.

I open the door of the car, "What was that all about?" Becca and Megan ask in unison.

I laugh saying, "Somebody was following us and when I noticed I pulled over so I could shew them away."

"Whatever...enough about that let's see how rich you are," Becca laughs.

Sighing and getting into the car I take a deep breath and drive off.

As we approach my house my breath quickens, I really don't want them to judge me or use me.

"Why are we need the richer side of town?" Megan asks.

I frown "I guess you need evidence before believing anything."

I pull up to the house, turning I look at them both. There faces were filled with astonishment and surprise.

"This can't be your house!" they say.

I put in the pin so that it could open the gate. I say hi to one of our security guards, receiving a nod back, and enter the house. I could hear the squeals of joy behind me as my friends eyes wander around the house.

"You...really are...rich!" Becca manages to say with her mouth wide open.

"The only question is why didn't you tell us before?" Megan asks.

"Umm..." I fidget with my hands and take a deep breath, "I'm sorry guys I couldn't risk anyone finding out, you guys are the only ones I can manage to tell."

"Awwwww!" they smile at me holding out their arms for a hug.

"How are you so rich is your dad a governor or something?"

"No," I say scratching the back of my head, "I'm going to tell you why later, I cleared my schedule for you two so we better start having some fun."

I give them a tour of the house and then we go to my room.

"This is your room!" Megan says astonished.

"Ya, what did you expect," I say giggling at her astonishment.
"Well no offense but I expected a hobbit house and a library in your room."

I look at her, "Do you even know me!"

"Not really..." Megan sighs.

The room goes silent, I look at Megan. I feel bad, they entrusted me as a friend, and I've been hiding so many secrets from them.

"Well enough talk," Becca says, "I have everything planned out for today."

She brings out her list and starts going over it.

(Becca's POV)
I went down the list of things we were supposed to do, childish I know but I like to plan things out.

"Wait what do you mean make me not look like a nerd?" Breanna says, "Also we don't have to go shopping for hot outfits."

"Why?" Megan asks with a wierd look on her face.

"Well...," Breanna says skimming down the list and going to a door, "I got all the clothes you need here!"

Breanna opens the door and runs in, Megan and I walk in looking skeptical. I take one look around and my eyes were almost in tears.

"Screw everything we can buy at the mall, these are all designer in many different colors!" Breanna says.

I'm pretty sure I was drooling at this point, Megan and I look at each other and squeal.

"I'm not gonna ask about how you have all this stuff Breanna but why don't you wear it?" I ask questionably.

"Let's pick out our outfits." Breanna says excitingly, ignoring my question.

We scroll through the closet and almost try on everything in it, finally everyone settled on an outfit.

I chose a cute black dress with floral chest designs.

Megan chose a casual but cute short shorts and flower strapless top.

And Breanna chose a hot pink skirt and a no strap top.

(Breanna's POV)
We all did our makeup and by surprise we were done pretty quickly and I took out my fake braces.

Since we were done earlier than suspected we decided to make our "BROWNIES" before the party so they would be ready. We put the mix, eggs, oil, water, and something special that Becca surprisingly had on her and mixed it together, we poured it into a pan and put it in the oven.
After it cooked we decided to put them in my room so that neither my parents or brother could eat them.

We still had 30 minutes left till we had to leave so we drove around the city. But instead of driving in a gross minivan, we drove in one of my amazing cars. It was a tough decision picking from all the cars, but I finally decided on my 2016 Ford Mustang GT.

I was so happy to show the real me in front of my friends, also to finally get those stupid braces out of my mouth. I missed riding Black Smurf places, that's right I name my cars, but my names are cool unlike other people's.

"Transformers, roll out!" I shout.
Everybody gets in the car and I start driving. The guards open the gate and we cruise through the city, receiving a few gross catcalls during the drive.

At a stoplight there was a truck full of college boys trying to get our attention.

They started dancing like maniacs out the windows and one of them actually took off there shirt, got on top of the car and gave me the call me signal.

Megan, Becca, and I just laughed and when the stoplight turned green we sped away.

We decided to stop at Dunkin and I bought everyone BlueBerry Coolata's and by the time we were done it was almost 8:00 so we headed to the party.

Becca gave me the address and we drove there.

《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》
Hope you liked this continuation chapter, here's another one of my humored pictures that are on my camera roll.

Webtoon for the win!!!
*Punches air*

As always:
Comment
Follow me ;)
Vote
Share
And all that other stuff
(^~^)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

91K 3.3K 32
(LOVE'S SPECTRUM BOOK ONE) I've been awake for a few minutes, I'm just lying there loving the feeling of my angel in my arms. I feel her move and her...
17.8K 647 61
*DON'T READ THIS ONE FIRST!! It won't make much sense! ~Sequel to Who She Is~ Mature Content After making her mine and learning some of her dark secr...
53.1K 2.1K 51
IN WHICH a girl's heart yearns earnestly for a boy who doesn't deserve her. *extended summary inside* [a series of text messages] (third story in my...