Y-You're Cimorelli...

By JournalArtist

What will happen when Aurora bumps into her idols (literally) Cimorelli. Will they want to get to know Aurora... More

Intro
Prologue
C1 ~ Family Reunion
C2 ~ The Park
C4 ~ Meeting Up
C5 ~ Aurerine
C6 ~ Coming Over
C7 ~ Aurren
C8 ~ Alexis
C9 ~ Aurni
C10 ~ Sydney
C11 ~ Aurstina
C12 ~ Hannah
C13 ~ Stressed
C14 ~ Aurmy
C15 ~ Dawn
C16 ~ Liora
C17 ~ 'Best Friends'
C18 ~ Family Time
C19 ~ Unwanted Attention
C20 ~ Simrelli
C21 ~ Leaving
C22 ~ Dream
Epilogue
Author's Note

C3 ~ DM's

2.5K 74 20
By JournalArtist

~Aurora’s PoV~

“Thank you for the breakfast Aunt Samantha, I’m going to go relax for a little.” I smiled as i walked up the stairs. Pulling out my laptop i go straight to twitter and look through my news feed. I hover over one of my ‘old’ friends tweet trying to decide whether to reply or not. Just as i was about to hit the reply button i see i have a new DM. I wonder from who though ever since Lisa tweeted out about meeting me last night i was spammed with questions, so i had to turn my account on private. Quickly going to my DM’s I see its from… Katherine… Katherine Cimorelli.

~Katherine’s PoV~

I was writing poems and song lyrics when i decided to get on twitter, i remembered i followed Aurora last night and i decided to DM her.

‘Hey! It was really nice meeting you last night!” - Kath

‘It was great meeting you too last night!’ - Aurora

‘I remember last night that when you're brother pointed us out he called us pretty girls, why is that?’ - Kath

‘its how he was able to remember you guys...’ Aurora

‘But why pretty girls?’ - Kath

‘er… it may have been the way i first described you guys to him...’ -Aurora

‘OMG! thank you!’ - Kath

‘Its nothing i only speech the truth.’ - Aurora

“Katherine! Wanna help me cook?” My mom asked me.

“Ya sure hold on.” I replied.

‘I got to go, but it was nice talking to you!’ - Kath

‘Same here!’ - Aurora

~Aurora’s PoV~

After DMing with Katherine i couldn't help but fangirl. I ran to my cousin Callie, we both started fangirling, i got Callie addicted to them also.

“OMG! I can't believe Katherine Cimorelli DM you, first Lisa last night now Katherine!!” She squealed.

“I KNOW RIGHT!” I yelled.

*Ding*

“Hold up i got a message.” I told her.

‘Hey Aurora!’ - Christina

“Holy Shi-z! Christina’s DMing me now!” I yelled.

“No way! Well respond to her!” She cheered. I nod my head typing away at my phone.

~Christina’s PoV~

Midway through another Psychology book i started getting bored, well not bored as in tired of reading. Deciding to take a break i whip out my phone. Remembering i still haven't followed Aurora i go over to her profile, interesting thing about her page is there's hardly any Fangirling done on her twitter. After pondering for a bit i decide to DM her.

‘Hey Aurora!’ - Christina

‘Hi Christina!’ - Aurora

‘So i was looking through your profile (stalkery I know lol) and i noticed you don't fangirl much, do you?’ Christina

‘Oh no i fangirl plenty, but its on my other account...’ - Aurora

‘Oh really? What is this other account?’ - Christina

‘i uh… @AForeverCimFamS’ - Aurora

‘Cool name, why do you have a separate account?’ -Christina

‘Lol the CimFam took up most of my feed and wasn't able to see my friends tweets so i made a fan account so it was separate from my real account.’ - Aurora

‘Thats a smart idea!’ - Christina

‘Thanks.’ - Aurora

“Christina! Its time for Lunch!” Katherine yelled.

“Coming!” I responded.

‘I have to go eat lunch. Talk to you later.’ - Christina

‘Ok bye!’ - Aurora

~Aurora’s PoV~

“OMG i cant believe Cimorelli is DMing you Aurora!” Callie squealed.

“I KNOW RIGHT, i think i'm going to die!” I gasped.

“You and me both!” Callie exclaimed.

“What are you both yelling about?” a groggy Olivia asked, lifting her head up from her pillow.

“Sorry we didn't mean you wake you, we’ll go else where.” I apologized.

“Mmm ok…” Olivia hummed before falling back asleep.

“Come on Callie lets go to the backyard.” I whispered.

*In the backyard*

“Stop! OMG Aurora!” Callie laughed as i tickled her.

“Ok ok, will you hand me phone now?” I asked.

“Here you go.” She smiled.

“This is why you don't take it away from me, i have so many tweets and text messages to read now!” I laughed.

“Please your text messages are from tweets.” She laughed.

“Callie pinch me” I said.

“Why?” she looked confused.

“L-Lauren followed and DMed me…” I stuttered.

“What!? No way! Its official i am very jealous.”  Callie gasped.

“I'm dreaming right?” I asked. Callie smirked, raising my eyebrow at her i then saw the glint in her eyes. I got up and ran from her.

“Oh come on Aurora! Where are you?” She laughed. Hiding behind a bush I get comfortable, pulling out my phone i go to respond to Lauren.

~Lauren’s PoV~

“That was a great lunch Kath, like always. Thank you mom and Katherine.” I thanked.

“No problem sweetie, you can go ahead and go.” Mom smiled.

“Ok, see ya!” I smiled walking up the stairs to the bedroom. I sat down on the bed pulling out my phone going straight to Twitter. I looked through a few tweets from the CimFam but a certain tweet caught my attention.

@AForeverCimFamS: ‘Oh my shiznits! Both Katherine and Christina have DMed me!’

I looked at the name more closely, clicking on the name the bio said ‘Fan account for @AuroraCSimons’ at the end. Going to her personal account I clicked follow almost immediately granted permission to follow her. I went and DMed her.

‘Hey Aurora!’ - Lauren

‘Hey Lauren’ - Aurora

‘What are you up to?’ - Lauren

‘Currently hiding from my cousin’ - Aurora

‘Why are you hiding from your cousin?’ - Lauren

‘Oh you know how families are, you freak out and tell them to pinch you the next thing you know they're chasing you lol’ - Aurora

‘Why is your cousin chasing you?’ - Lauren

‘Shes jealous and shes crazy lol’ - Aurora

‘haha, Why she jealous?’ - Lauren

‘cuz all of ya’ll are DMing me lol’ - Aurora

‘Aww, what's her Twitter?’ - Lauren

‘wait seriously?’ - Aurora

‘ya i'm serious now what is it?’ - Lauren

‘Her twitter is @CallieCade17’ - Aurora

‘I'll DM her’ - Lauren

‘Thank you so much! I got to go, i think she knows where i am lol’ - Aurora

‘haha, ok bye!’ - Lauren

‘Bye!’ - Aurora

~Aurora’s PoV~

“Oh Aurora, you got to get better at hiding” Callie smirked looking down at me.

“Wait, wait before you do anything check your phone!” I cowered. She may be 3 years younger than me but that doesn't mean she ain't strong or smart.

“Holy… OMG THANK YOU AURORA!” Callie yelled jumping up and pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

“No problem now can you let me go? I need some air!” I laughed.

“Ya sorry but you are the best cousin ever!” She gushed.

“I know, now lets go in and eat lunch!” I smiled. Standing up i rushed her to the kitchen laughing with her as she made a stupid joke.

*Beep Beep*

“Hold up.” I pull out my phone.

“Ok do you want a PB and J?” she asked. I nodded my head looking down at my phone.

“Callie! Will you come help me i can't get this unlocked.” I sighed.

“ya sure, finish the sandwiches.” She laughed.

“The passwords 16110126” I told her pulling out the ingredients.

“Ok Aurora i am now so jealous i don't know what to do with you anymore.” Callie sighed.

“What why?” I laughed, finishing the sandwiches.

“You got another DM from another Cimorelli sister.” She passed me my phone.

“Wait really?” I asked passing her the sandwich.

“Yes, ugh i'm so jealous!” She laughed. I laughed and looked at my phone seeing a DM from Dani.

~Dani’s PoV~

“What are you up to Lauren?” I asked walking into our room.

“Just finished DMing Aurora, you know the girl from the park?” Lauren answer.

“I know who she is! Gosh Lauren” I laughed.

“Sure you do Dani sure you do.” She joined in.

“You know what i'll DM her too!” I decided.

“Alright Dani, i'm going to go skateboarding” Lauren said jumping off the top bunk.

“See ya fatty!” I smiled scrolling through my phone. Finally finding her user name.

‘Hi Aurora!’ - Dani

‘Hey Dani!’ - Aurora

‘What are you up to?’ - Dani

‘Eating a PB and J with my cousin, What about you?’ - Aurora

‘Just chilling in my bed, What's your cousins name?’ - Dani

‘Her names Callie FYI she is reading this over my shoulder thinking i haven't noticed.’ - Aurora

‘Aww! how old is she?’ - Dani

‘She is 13 years old, and jumping around like a weirdo at the moment’ - Aurora

‘Why is she doing that? lol’ - Dani

‘because we are talking about her and you're asking about her’ - Aurora

‘Aw so she's apart of the CimFam too?’ - Dani

‘yes she is, i kinda got her addicted lol’ - Aurora

‘Thats so cute’ - Dani

‘She has officially made me deaf, thank you’ - Aurora

‘Thank you? why thank you?’ - Dani

‘She started screaming in my ear because you called her cute, like i said shes reading over my shoulder lol’ - Aurora

“Dani! Band meeting!” Christina yelled up the stairs.

“I'll be down there real quick!” I yelled back.

‘Hey i got to go’ - Dani

‘ok bye’ - Aurora

‘bye’ - Dani

~Aurora’s PoV~

“OMG OMG OMG Dani knows my name! She knows my name!” Callie squealed.

“Callie! Callie you're going to make me deaf!” I yelled over her squeals.

“I'm sorry but Dani CIMORELLI knows my name!” Callie gushed.

“I know right! i still cant believe I've met Cimorelli and that they are DMing me!” I squealed.

“We need celebrate!” Callie exclaimed.

“Yes we do, lets go the park?” I asked.

“Oh yeah! i'll race you there?” She asked.

“Let me just go plug my phone in.” I smiled.

“Alright i'm just going to sit here and wait.” She smiled.

“I'll be right back.” I ran up the stairs to the spare bedroom.

~Amy’s PoV~

“So what's Aurora like?” I asked Lauren and Lisa as we rode the skateboards

“She is really cool, and shy” Lisa answered.

“That and she loves her family” Lauren added in.

“How do you know?” I ask.

“The way she talked about her cousin, you could feel the love.” Lauren laughed.

“Have you not talked to her?” Lisa asks.

“Not yet, i was planning to later today” I smiled.

“Hold up someones calling.” Lisa called out as she pulled off to the side.

“Who is it?” Lauren asks.

“That was Christina, band meeting!” Lisa smiled.

“Race ya!” I yelled.

“You're on!” Both Lauren and Lisa answered at the same time.

*Time Skip*

After the band meeting i snuck upstairs to the balcony pulling out a book to read. Halfway through the book i decide to post a selfie. When i posted the selfie i realized i still have yet to talk to Aurora. Going to her profile i click on the DM button seeing that i already followed her.

‘Hey there!’ - Amy

‘Hi!’ - Aurora

‘What are you up to?’ - Amy

‘Just got back from the park, and am currently chilling in my aunts spare bedroom. What about you?’ - Aurora

‘Reading a book.’ - Amy

‘Cool what book?’ - Aurora

‘The Fault in Our Stars’ - Amy

‘I haven't read that is it any good?’ - Aurora

‘Yeah it is great.’ - Amy

‘I heard there's a movie are you going to watch it?’ - Aurora

‘I am planning on it! What about you?’ - Amy

‘Probably, my cousin Callie will most likely drag me to go see it with her’ - Aurora

‘Thats awesome! How old are you?’ - Amy

‘I'm 16 years old’ - Aurora

‘Thats cool! so that means you're either a Sophomore or Junior in High school ?’ - Amy

‘I am a sophomore’ - Aurora

‘Is your school fun?’ - Amy

‘Its alright, i'm pretty new to this school though’ - Aurora

‘Whys that?’ - Amy

‘We moved for my dads job’ - Aurora

‘What does your dad do?’ - Amy

‘He is a lawyer, he got a new partnership in my new town’ - Aurora

‘That is so cool, so where are you originally from?’ - Amy

‘Elizabethtown, Kentucky’ - Aurora

‘My middle names Elizabeth!’ - Amy

‘Haha, i know!’ - Aurora

‘Thats so cool. What school do you go to now?’ - Amy

‘Brown Junior High School’ - Aurora

‘Is that in your town?’ - Amy

‘No its not’ - Aurora

‘Why do you go to a school that's not in your town?’ - Amy

‘My dad wanted us to have a more nature like lifestyle so we only live 6 minutes away from the school though ’ - Aurora

‘Thats cool’ - Amy

‘Hey i got to go, dinners ready’ - Aurora

‘you know i should probably go eat too bye’ - Amy

‘bye!’ - Aurora

~Aurora’s PoV~

“I cant believe i have talked to all the girls! All 6 of the Cimorelli sister! I had conversations with them!” I gushed to my brother Elliot.

“I'm jealous! i may not be a huge fan like you and Callie but i mean come on that is amazing!” Elliot responded.

“Hey no problem i would be jealous too.” I smiled.

“Here are you're chicken nuggets and fries.” My dad passed me.

“Thanks.” I smiled before eating my fries.

“Sissy! You're phone is blinking!” Ryan ran over to me.

“Can you go get sissy her phone?” I ask. He vigorously nodded his head before running to the spare room. Minutes later he ran back in with my phone in his hands.

“Thank you buddy.” I smiled.

“You're welcome sissy!” He smiled back.

“Now go eat.” I gently pushed him towards my mom.

Unlocking my phone i see its twitter, another DM.

~Lisa’s PoV~

Laying in bed playing candy crush, an idea popped into my head. I exited out of the app, going to Twitter.

‘Hey Aurora i was wondering if you'd like to meet up again?’ - Lisa

‘Sure is it ok if i bring someone?’ - Aurora

‘Of course!’ - Lisa

‘When do you want to meet?’ - Aurora

‘Tomorrow? Starbucks?’ - Lisa

‘Yeah ok, what time?’ - Aurora

‘Noon?’ - Lisa

‘Alright, see you then’ - Aurora

‘See ya!’ - Lisa

I got up and walked into the living room where all the girls were sitting watching a movie.

“Hey girls i invited Aurora to go to Starbucks tomorrow, want to go?” I asked. I received an assortments of yeses and nods.

I don't know why but i am really excited to get to know her, and i know that my sisters like her also. I hope shes as nice as she seems. It also gives me the opportunity to find out why she doesn't talk about her friends.

~~~~

Oh my, you have no idea how long that took me to write! Since i woke up this morning and then some. I've been home all day, my brothers are all back in our hometown for the week.

QotU: What was your favorite birthday and why?

My Answer: That one is a hard one, but id have to say when i was in 6th grade so must have been turning 13 or 12 not sure, but anyways, i had this big sleepover with a whole bunch of my friends. We stayed up most of the night watching scary movies in my basement then watching funny movies in my living room. We laughed so much that night it was great!

Quote of the Update: "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chappy! and have a GREAT night/day!

∞ForeverCimFam∞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 711 16
Their parents left them all alone. It's been a whole year since the parents of the 6 sisters left them. They didn't tell them anything, they didn't w...
94.3K 2.4K 38
Lauren Cimorelli is broken. She has been kicked out of the band, and all her sisters have been ignoring her. All except one that is. Lisa is the only...
64.3K 1.2K 34
When singer and YouTube star Lauren Cimorelli starts falling for a 17 year old high schooler who never wanted to be famous with a bad life. What will...
42.6K 593 16
The Cimorelli's lives are about to get turned upside down when one of them gets attacked by a severe illness and two of them are involved in a very s...