Saudade // c.h.

By omghemmingsx

"A story in which a young girl who fears the world meets a young boy who fears loosing his world." 2013 © All... More

saudade: calum hood
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
author's note
contact me!

twenty-one

14.6K 490 170
By omghemmingsx

Twenty One:
Fay's POV

It had been weeks since the arrangements of living with Emma in her apartment had been made and today was finally the day it wall all coming together.

All the furniture in my bedroom had been moved into my new room which was slightly smaller then my current room, but decent enough.

The apartment itself however was quite large. The fact that Emma was able to afford it all surprised me at first, but that was when when Emma explained that her parents had helped her pay off her rent until she got roommates that could take their place in doing that.

So that was where Hailey and I came in. In exchange for us being able to stay there, we were to both get jobs and pay our half of the rent. At the moment, Hailey was the only one with a job, but I was working on it.

I stood in the doorway of Emma's-well our-apartment and admired all the simple yet lovely furniture that sat, on every corner of the living room.

"It's-wow." I smiled as Hailey nodded in agreement with a grin planted on her face.

"Holy shit." She gasped.

Emma giggled and took a seat on one of the couches, "you guys are free to take a look around, but just a warning in advance, I leave at like 7 in the morning for work so I probably won't be around a lot on weekdays."

"Yeah that's fine." Hailey nodded, "I leave at like 10 on weekdays for my new job I got down at the bakery, so I guess until Fay gets a job, the apartments all hers on the weekdays until like five."

"I'm still working on getting that job." I admitted, "it's pretty damn hard you know."

Emma laughed and shook her head, "just remember, no guests on Sunday because that's my relax day and I hate it when people come over then."

Hailey and I both nodded and gave her an assuring smile, "will do."

~

The next couple hours had gone by pretty fast and before I even knew it, it was three and Calum and his friends were on their way over.

My mood that day had been rather strange. It had been a long time since I had thought about Annette, but now I couldn't even get her off my mind.

"Knock knock." Calum's familiar accent spoke through the other side of the door.

"We're here," Luke added, "and we brought FIFA."

"I don't have a video game council." I said as I opened up the door.

"That's okay." Michael grinned appearing from behind Luke with a rather heavy looking ps4 in his arms, "we brought our own."

"Fancy." I smiled as I let them in.

"Yeah I know, I just got it the other day. Isn't it great?" Michael beamed as he began to set it up on the television.

"Yeah," I nodded as I gave Calum a quick peck as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on the top of my forehead.

"I missed you." He whispered into my ear, leaving soft kisses by it."

"I missed you too," I smiled as he sat down on the couch, bringing me down on his lap with him.

"So where's Ashton?" I asked as Luke began to turn on his controller.

"With his girlfriend." Michael mumbled.

"He has a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes." Luke groaned, sharply.

"Don't mind him, it's just Ashton has been hanging around Luke's ex so you know-it's complicated." Calum said.

"Oh." I stated, "sorry Luke."

"Not your fault." He sighed, "how pathetic is he? Even tries denying it-right after I catch them getting it on."

I pressed my lips into a thin line and shook my head, "shame."

Calum nodded in agreement.

"so are you guys just not friends anymore?" I asked.

"I hate to think so." Calum sighed, "but he's always just spending so much time with her-we don't even see him that much."

"He broke the bro code." Michael added, "and that's serious."

"I bet." I chuckled sitting up from Calum's lap, "do you guys want to do something other then well-FIFA."

"One of my mates are having a party." Calum said.

"You'll just end up leaving me again though." I complained.

"Please." Calum pouted.

I rolled my eyes and groaned, "fine."

"But make sure to not let me get raped by someone." I said.

"Deal." Calum grinned.

~

The party took place at the same boy as last time and like always, was rather loud and had a power stench of alcohol and cigarettes.

Calum tightly clenched onto my hand and walked me towards the kitchen where I had met Hailey in the past.

"Don't take any cigarettes form anyone." Calum mumbled in my air, "as fun as these people are, they're not trust worthy."

"Okay," I nodded as Calum leaded me towards a boy with dark, shaggy brunette hair.

"Calum!" The boy chuckled, pulling Calum into a small hug, "whose the pretty lady?"

"My pretty lady?" Calum stated, "oh yeah, this is Fay."

"Hi." I smiled, holding my hand out for a shake, but to my surprise the energetic boy just pulled me into an embrace.

Calum narrowed his eyes and let out a fake cough as he intertwined our fingers, right after the boy released me.

"And you are-" I questioned.

"Ray." The boy grinned.

"Like a sting ray." I chuckled.

"Yes." Ray smiled, "like a sting ray."

"Okay-" Calum said, furrowing his eyebrows together, "Fay and I have to go now."

"We do-" I started but Calum cut me off.

"Yes." Calum snapped sharply, "we do."

And before I could protest he dragged me out of the room and sighed.

"I don't want you hanging out with him." Calum said.

"Why-he seemed nice." I said, "and clearly you guys are good friends."

"Being your friend isn't the only thing he wants-" Calum groaned.

"Calum, you're being ridiculous." I rolled my eyes.

"No I'm not, Fay!" Calum said, "just because he's my friend doesn't mean he's a good one."

"Calum-stop." I said, all to suddenly, "I can be friends with who I want-and plus, I have you. I don't need anybody else."

"Yeah, whatever." Calum rolled his eyes, obviously thinking that I was lying, "just-go do whatever you want."

And with that he stormed off, leaving me in utter confusion about what had just happened, in a crowded room, feeling all alone.

"Fine," I muttered as I walked briskly back towards the kitchen.

"Hey Ray." I said tapping on Ray's shoulder as he turned around with a grin plastered on his face.

"Fay!" Ray exclaimed, pulling me into another hug, "glad to see you again."

"Yeah uh-have you seen Luke or Michael?" I questioned.

"The Australian boys? Haven't heard a word from them." Ray shrugged, "why? Boyfriend leave you?"

"I'm afraid so." I mumbled, sitting up on the counter as he handed me a plastic red cup, full of what I supposed was beer.

And to my own surprise, I chugged it down, willing to try anything to just forget about Calum and I's argument.

"Slow down." Ray chuckled, resting his hand on my thigh.

I shivered at his sudden gesture and scooter a little further from him, just to have his hand scoot further up my thigh.

"Let me take you somewhere." Ray grinned as I shook my head.

"Please stop." I said.

Calum was right. He was always right.

"Calm down." Ray smiled, "I'm not going to do anything-in fact, I think in just saw one of your Aussie friends, come on we can get them."

I nodded and followed him out of the kitchen towards the staircase.

"Why would they be upstairs?" I questioned blankly.

"You know Luke-doing whatever he can with whoever he wants to forget about that little ex of his." Ray shrugged, leading me upstairs.

"How did you know about that?" I asked as we reached the top of the stairs, but before I could get an answer, Ray spun me around and pushed me into a room, slamming the door behind him.

"You know sometimes you should consider listening to that little boyfriend of yours." Ray grinned.

"Please don't-" I cried, pushing past him and attempting to escape the cramped room as Ray pulled me back to him.

"Stop." I cried once more as Ray slipped his hand under my shirt.

And just as he began to leave kisses on my neck, the door slammed open, not revealing Calum, but Ashton instead.

"Oh shit-" Ashton breathed out, with a blonde girl clutching onto him.

"Help." I choked out.

Ashton shook his head in disbelief and charged at Ray, throwing him to the floor, pounding him in the face, an endless amount of times repeating the same sentence over and over again, "don't fucking touch my best friend's girl friend ever again."

Then, the blonde girl who had once been clutching onto Ashton, grabbed me and pulled me closer to her.

"Are you okay?" She gasped as she stared at me with a sympathetic expression washed over her face, "did he do anything?"

But before I could answer, I broke into a fit of tears as the girl attempted to calm me down.

And just as Ashton crawled off Ray, Calum barged in looking at Ray then me, then Ashton, before realizing what had happened.

Calum began to charge at Ray, but Ashton held him back, "I think I gave him enough, mate." He stated as Calum began to throw swears at Ray.

"That's my fucking girlfriend." He spat at Ray as he turned to face me and grabbed onto my arms and pulled me close to him.

And for the first time since we arrived I felt safe.

~

Oh shit. Okay haha I knew a lot happened in here and everything was really just crammed together, and it was confusing. So, sorry. But ayyee sorry for being inactive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 26.9K 200
A collection of all the preferences I've written about the lovely fellas from 5 Seconds Of Summer ツ Enjoy and happy reading x
429 3 21
Chelsea was just your ordinary girl. A good student, gets good grades, a sweet loving girl. There is only one problem behind her sweet loving smile...
508K 23.5K 63
in which a girl fears for her life while trying to save his. 2014 © aeryncole
173K 4.5K 27
❝say hi, this is your new babysitter❞ ❝hey, i am calum. wanna fuck?❞ started: 5-7-2015