Once Upon A Reject

By dizzyamor

Random thoughts that I needed to get out of my mind. More

23/5/16
26/5/16
3/6/16
8/7/16
28/7/16
10/8/16
18/5/17

15/5/17

16 1 0
By dizzyamor

Words can hurt and I let it control the person that loved me. I didn't want to see her. I didn't want to speak to her. I didn't want for her to be alive. I didn't eat because of her. I skipped meals because of her. She caused me so much emotional damage yet I'm crying over her.

I miss the way she would sing to me. I miss the way she'd dance around the room. I even miss her holding my hand as we crossed the street. I miss her sporadic cooking where she'd throw in whatever she found in the fridge into a pot. I wear one of her nightgowns when I sleep every night.

She would've been seventy-four today and I resented her. She apologized and I resented her. She cried as she held me for the last time and I still resented her for it.

I wish I hadn't let a few skips of the mouth effect my attitude towards her and towards myself. It took so much rebuilding after she was gone to love myself but I can't help but miss her.

I've cried every night this week knowing she's looking down at me.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 56 7
#1 ranking in POETRY as of June 2024 Love is here. Love is there. Love's in the air,everywhere. Enjoy your favorite love poems and fall harder for yo...
14.2K 777 15
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku
94.3K 4.4K 36
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
12.7K 346 19
رواية تتكلم عن قصة خمس بنات وكيف كانت حياتهم مع اهلهم ف الديره وكيف بتكون حياتهم بعدين وكيف شخص حب وحده لكن الحياه تمنعهم عن بعض، و.....