You Ridin? [An Offset Story]

By ChampagneeRosee

Rumi and Offset have been bestfriends for years now. She's caught feelings for him when they were in high sch... More

1 .
2 .
3 .
I M P O R T A N T R E A D!
4.
P L E A S E R E A D!! ๐Ÿ™
G O R E A D I T "H E L P M E."
5 .
6 .
7 .
I W A N N A W R I T E . . .
8 .
9 .

Coming Soooon!

2.4K 70 13
By ChampagneeRosee

"You Ridin'?" Kiari looked at me.

"Don't I always?" I put my shoes on getting ready for the trouble.

"Nah, not what I meant." He got serious grabbing me by my waist. "You ridin' as my girl?"

I bit my lip looking at him, "I've been waiting for that."

He chuckled a little, and bent down giving me a kiss, "Come on, you drivin' you already know where we hittin' tonight." He picked up his Draco, and grabbed my hand.

Time for the excitement of the week hopefully we don't get caught up this time. I've taken the heat a couple times for him, so that I could see him continue the rapping with his family. When you ride or die what's one more time, right?

Coming Sooooon To Wattpad!
Also, Another Story Coming Soon As Well.
Bow, Bow, Bow🔫🔫🔫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 38 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.
137K 3.7K 65
They met at a carnival. Had a rocky start but eventually became friends and had a beautiful friendship until he moved away to California to pursue hi...
9.4K 317 54
you always have the stories where the bully becomes your bestfriend right? well in this story the bestfriend becomes the bully. Two childhood bestfr...
95.6K 3K 52
Loni is a hard working woman trying to achieve her dreams but when she's hired to be a assistant for the rap trio Migos she starts to fall hard for T...