The Rival Mates ♥ (VKook/TaeK...

By softieparadise

The cover (fanart) credit goes to @nonconman " I Kim Taehyung reject you, Jeon fucking Jungkook as my mate!" ... More

SOFTIE'S CORNOR
Prologue
Sweet
Tampons
Sexy
Marked
Mate
Reject
Pretty Ass
Horse Guy
Ambushed
Excursion
Unexpected
Pain
Safe
Cheesy
Rogues
Mutual Terms
Wow
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Cruel
But you love him
What my heart says
Sorry
Happy
Grow Some Balls
NOT UPDATE
Orange
The V-wolf
Electricity

Game And Player

59.9K 3.7K 5.3K
By softieparadise

Taehyung stepped into the classroom. It was empty except for Jungkook. The morning rays seeped in through the windows making the raven head look like some god.

"Hello sweetheart"

Taehyung kept quite with a scowl on his face and folded his arms, waiting to see what the other was upto.

Jungkook smirked at the other's silence. He walked forward "are you angry at me babe?"

Taehyung was caught off guard by the other's tone. Jungkook's eyes were turning dark and Taehyung stared back uncertain.
"What do you want?" The brunette questioned.

Jungkook stepped closer until their faces were mere inches apart and body so close that he could feel the buzzing tension of the bond pulling him close to the other.

"You"

Taehyung shivered at the husky voice and the wave of honey and musk it expelled from the raven head's breath that hit his face.

Taehyung looked back shocked "what are you talking about? We hate each other. We rejected each other. Don't try pulling a prank on me."

Jungkook lifted his hand and touched the brunette's face "you are so beautiful"

The tingles sent straight down to his groin and his mate's scent was clouding his mind. Jungkook leaned down and their lips touched. Flowers and every beautiful thing in this world bloomed around them. Jungkook snaked his arms around Taehyung's waist and the latter forgot all rationality as he kissed back. A moan slipped out of both of them and Taehyung rolled his hips grinding against his mate and felt both their hard-ons rubbing, creating explosive pleasure and their bodies were burning with desire. They could set the whole school on fire with the passion.

They pulled back and Taehyung looked back with want. He couldn't think straight. It was pure desire for his mate. The alpha in him was craving.
Jungkook went down on his knees and within seconds, before Taehyung could even protest, his jeans were pulled down along with his brief and his hardened member was being sucked hard by his mate. Taehyung moaned out loud, throwing his head back. Jungkook didn't finish what he was doing, causing the brunette to growl. The other male stood up and began removing his own jeans.

"Do you really want this?" Taehyung asked lust lacing his voice.

Jungkook smiled.

'Taehyung!'

Taehyung frowed at his still smiling mate "why do you sound odd?"

'Taehyung!' The voice echoed through the corridors.

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook in alarm "is that-"

"TAEHYUNG!!"

He gasped snapping his eyes open.

"Taehyung!" Irene hissed again.

Taehyung gulped looking around disoriented. He shook his head clearing his mind and looked wide eyed at Irene who was looking at his with concern.

"You were moaning and you have a fucking Bonner!"

Right. He slept off between their history class and had a wet dream....wait-....what?!

Taehyung looked down to see the bulge in his pants
.

Oh shit! Did I just dream of Jungkook?!! And I got a freaking hard dick by just a dream of kissing his enemy? ! WHAT THE FUCK!

Taehyung looked at her shocked, quickly got up excusing himself to the washroom before anyone would notice his hard dick.

He washed his hands, coming out of the toilet cubicle. He hated jerking off, but there was no other way. He cursed again at the unbelievable dream he had.

Something was seriously wrong with him.

"You know. Your moans are fucking hot."

Taehyung jumped turning to see Jungkook leaning on the wall and smirking at him.

"It kinda turned me on" the raven head walked to the open urinals and unzipped his pants.

Taehyung was still in shock and the sudden appearance of the other reminded him of the dream he had a little while ago. The sound of the other peeing didn't help him either considering the fact that Taehyung would be able to see Jungkook's dick if he peeked a little.

"Do you do this often?" Jungkook asked casually "you know it's not good to do it by yourself always. There are chances of hairloss or so I've read somewhere."

Taehyung glared back "mind your own business"

"Oh. You are my business. Well..part of it."

Taehyung turned to walk out when Jungkook spoke again after finishing his business and zipping his jeans back "you know I recorded your moans. Next time try to be quite"

Taehyung hid his shock and narrowed his eyes at the raven head "what do you want Jungkook?"

"You."

Taehyung's mouth dropped. His heart accelerated. It was like his dream. He had pure disbelief written all over his face while the other man kept it neutral.

Suddenly Jungkook burst out laughing and Taehyung turned red in anger at realising what the other was doing. He marched forward and grabbed Jungkook's shirt.

"Do think you are funny?" He hissed.

Jungkook smirked "no. But you were. Just a moment ago."

Taehyung clutched the other's shirt tighter "stop getting on my nerves Jungkook. I am warning you"

"Really? And why should I?"

"You wanna know? Because we hate each other. You hate me and I hate you. For some fucked up reason we are...no, were mates and we rejected each other. So we should have nothing to do with each other and you should stay away from me. Why the hell do you come irritating me always? Fucking sniff my ass or pass unnecessary comments?" Taehyung spoke rushed in a breath.

Jungkook chuckled "because it's fun"

Taehyung losed his grip. And right then the bell rang indicating lunch hour.

Fun?
Right...what else did I expect from him. Taehyung get yourself together!

"Fun" he repeated and Jungkook raised an eyebrow

"Why did you expect me to say something cheesy or did you expect me to actually say that I want you?"

Taehyung's face was blank. That hurt. A lot.
He never knew hearing something like this would make his heart burn.

Fuck. Why am I such a mess?

"So I am a toy to you."

"No" Jungkook gave a smug smile "you are the game and I am the player"

Taehyung stepped forward, the hatred he had for the other coming in full force "then what happens when the game starts playing with you?"

Jungkook laughed "what ever the game has in store. The one who plays can crack the game. Break it into pieces and enjoy"

Taehyung stared at Jungkook who had nothing but a mocking gaze. "Keep saying that to yourself. But don't cry when you lose the game."

He walked out not listening to the reply Jungkook spoke. His chest felt heavy.

Fucking. Fucking. Fucking mate bond. Why the Fucking hell do I alone feel this when Jungkook stays like a fucking statue?!

                             ~

"Yoongi! Please!!"

"This is not over" Carl spat holding his broken nose "you both will pay for this"

Jimin struggled to keep his mate calm and Carl was not at all helping. Yoongi wanted to punch the fucker again, but he might hurt Jimin in the process as the omega was between them clutching onto Yoongi who was shooting daggers at the human.

"Please. He is not worth it." Jimin pleaded.

He watched Carl limp away with the help of his friends and he slowly calmed down. Carl asked for it.
No one can expect Yoongi to be silent when some sick pervert grabs his mate's butt. And no one can blame Yoongi for gifting that human with a black eye, broken nose and sprained leg. It was just very low level according to the alpha blood.

He looked down at Jimin who was now angry and glaring at him with glistening eyes.

Yoongi sighed "what? I didn't do much!"

Jimin scoffed "it's not just about you beating him up. He is a human and what if you went out of control and shifted. They don't know about our kind!" He hissed the last part lowly.

Yoongi scoffs this time "do you think I am that weak in controlling my wolf nature? And I don't need to shift to kill that bastard. He is just a fly to me. Actually i should have just broken some bones."

"See" Jimin huffed in exasperation "this is what I am talking about. Yoongi violence doesn't solve every problem!"

Yoongi gave him a look "then what? Should I go kiss him and say that he did a good job? He fucking touched something which is mine!"

"I never said that." Jimin closed his eyes "I could have handled it"

"How?" Yoongi questioned crossing his arms.

"Somehow. Something which doesnot include breaking his nose or any other body part."

"And you think he'll stop after that?"

"Carl is a butt maniac. He grabs every nice butt in this school. He even grabbed Taehyung's once-"

"You think Taehyung's butt is nice?" Yoongi narrowed his eyes at the omega, then turning sideways and jutting his own butt out he spoke " I have a better ass."

The students passing by gave them odd looks especially at the certain pale skinned man who usually has a resting bitch face other than when around his boyfriend, Jimin.

Jimin slaped his mate's arm " No, Taehyung has got a better one and that is NOT the matter right now."

"I need to check his butt next time" Yoongi said thoughtful and straightening with a frown.

Jimin groaned.
"Yoongi please. Do you think Carl will stop now? he said he will pay back!"

Yoongi gave a bored look "he's just all talk. He is a coward to actually act it out. And if he does I can take him"

Jimin huffed walking away murmuring about how possessive and short tempered Yoongi is.
Yoongi followed the omega with a smug smile knowing that he won. He wrapped an arm around Jimin's waist and the omega slapped his hand away glaring at the alpha blood.

Yoongi leaned in whispering "have I told you that you look hot when you are angry?"

He smirked seeing Jimin's cheeks grow red. He slapped his mate's ass to which the pink head yelped glaring back again.

"Don't wear this pants again. They are too tight."

Jimin Smirked "why? Does it turn you on?"

"Yes. But that is not the problem. It might also be a turn on for many others and that is a problem"

Jimin turned to Yoongi tilting his head "that's your problem. Deal with it Mr. Angry possessive wolf. And don't forget that i am going to Serene today."

Yoongi held his breath watching his lover walk further swaying that huge meaty ass that he so badly can't take his eyes and hands off. Sighing he continued following.

Damn. Jimin! You will be the death of me..

~

"So truth or dare?"

"Dare" Jimin said and his friends gave him evil smiles.

They were sitting in a circle in the centre of their pack house living room. It was regular whenever Jimin came for visits like this ever since he shifted packs.

"Send a nude to Yoongi and tell him that you are horny" Sungjae said smirking.

Jimin's face heated up and everyone burst out laughing among which Taehyung's laugh stood out the most.

"No!" Jimin protested.

"Why?" Taehyung asked settling down "it's not like he hasn't seen it before!"

Jimin turned even more red and he whined.

"Or else drink up" Jaebum pointed towards the bottles of wolfsbane lined up in a row.

Jimin shook his head "Yoongi told me not to drink when he is not there with me"

Irene groaned "whatever happens all you say is Yoongi this and Yoongi that. God!"

Jimin blushed harder "I-I'll do it"

They all waited for around five minutes until the omega came out of the bathroom looking red like a tomato.

"Done?"

Jimin nodded.

"We need to see it" Jaebum said earning a slap from the pink head.

"You will get the proof soon. I bet Yoongi is on his way here at maximum speed" Irene said smugly.

"Jiminie, what is the minimum and maximum after effect for what you just did?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin sighed sitting down "minimum, I will limp very badly to school tomorrow. Maximum, I won't come to school tomorrow"

"He is wild" Jackson commented.
"So am I" Jaebum whispered into his lover's ear and several gagging sounds were heard.

Jimin turned the bottle and it landed on Jaebum.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth. I am lazy to go for a dare now" he said sipping wolfsbane.

"What is the biggest secret you are hiding from all of us?" Jimin asked.

Jaebum scoffed "if I tell you then the secret is no more a secret"

"Just say" Jackson said.

"I won't spit the exact stuff. But I will give a hint" Jaebum said and the rest reluctantly agreed.

"Something that sums up to the fact that one of the main reasons for the rivalry between Jungkook and Tae is sexual tension"

The responses were different from different persons. Jackson gasped, Irene and Jimin snorted, Sungjae blinked and Taehyung froze in shock of betrayal.

"I had that doubt long back" Irene said.

"Really?" Jackson asked surprised.

"But too bad they won't work out. Two alpha bloods. God they will kill each other fighting for dominance before they can actually even fuck each other" Sungjae chuckled.

"But Jungkook is hot, you know....no one can resist him" Jackson said and a small growl from Jaebum was heard.

"Well they are totally unpredictable. I am not surprised though I am surprised" Jimin said casually.

Taehyung finished his bottle of wolfsbane and stood up "why, Does Jungkook have something I don't have. What makes him so hot and irresistible? Huh? I am not like the bitches who throw themselves at him. I am Taehyung and I don't need him. That the very reason why I rejected him-"

Taehyung paused blinking.

Jaebum whistled "he let the cat out of the bag..."

For a moment everything was silent, even other pack members who were present around them.

"Tae. What do you mean?" Jimin asked frowning.

Taehyung shook his head clearing his mind.

"Taehyung" Jimin grabbed his wrist and stood up not looking elsewhere.

Taehyung laughed dryly "guess there is nothing left to hide huh?"

Maybe it was the wolfsbane. Or maybe he was tired of all this.

"We are mates. Me and that asshole." Taehyung said looking down "we rejected each other on my birthday"

Murmurs filled all around. Taehyung shook his head all the chattering and questions forming an aching dull throb in his head.
He freed his wrist from the shocked omega and walked outside into the woods in his human form.

Taehyung sat down on a rock under a tree. The moon was peaking through the leaves. He breathed in the fresh cold air and leaned onto the tree trunk. It felt good letting things out rather than bottling it up. But somehow saying all those aloud hurt even more.

About half hour later, He heard leaves crunching and knew someone was coming. He got a whiff of Jackson's scent and he closed his eyes not willing to talk with his friend.

He heard Jackson sit beside him and leave out a heavy sigh.

"So you both rejected. Huh?" Jackson laughed under his breath.

Taehyung opened his eyes and raised an eyebrow "what is so funny about that?"

"No..though I have never heard of two alpha blood becoming mates-"

"Neither of us can give birth. Neither of us are a female or an omega. So considering the fact that we won't have an offspring of our own.." Taehyung shrugged "maybe it is possible"

"So how did it feel when you both rejected each other?"

"Jackson I know you have experienced the same thing as me. But if you have come here advising me about mates....please don't"

Jackson scoffed "I won't. I had a better second chance. Jaebum is all I can ask for. But maybe I wouldn't have known about him if Youngji hadn't died. Or maybe whether I knew or not, we might have ended up together" he shrugged "I don't know...anyway, do you still feel the tingles?"

"Yes"

"The funny feeling when you see him?"

Taehyung grit his teeth "yes"

"Well we don't share the same experiences Tae"

"I didn't understand"

Jackson turned to look at him "if you want to know how a real rejection feels, think about being on fire. You feel like you are combusting. I was bed ridden for almost five days with high fever and pain as if I someone was hammering everypart of my body. When I saw her after that it felt like feeling all the agony and pain that I should have suffered during an entire lifetime all at once. Her touch burned me. And here you are walking around like nothing happened and feeling the tingles a rejected wolf must not feel from his mate"

Taehyung didn't know what to say. His head was swimming about all what Jackson told.

"At first" Jackson continued sadly "I didn't want the rejection. But latter on when she....she b-begged me to let her go, I-I agreed. I rejected her back"

"I-I d-don't understand"

"Be true to yourself Taehyung" Jackson patted his shoulder "for once, tell me if you really wanted to reject him?"

Taehyung breathed in. He didn't want to think about it. It was something only he knew deep in his heart.

Only he knew.

How attracted he felt for the other ever since he shifted for the first time- It angered him.
How he saw the good side of Jungkook and without knowing felt something new bloom within himself- He hated that.
How he took pranks as an excuse to talk and fight with the other- He felt stupid.
How he got lost each time he looked into Jungkook's eyes- He cursed himself.

So he buried it deep, knowing that Jungkook actually hates him since childhood. He brought out the anger and hatred he had for his own feelings on Jungkook. He lied to eveyone and himself.

He hated Jungkook. A hatred born from something beautiful and sincere. Something special.

Not like he would admit it...

Tears brimmed in Taehyung's eyes and Jackson hugged him.
"It's okay Tae. Talk your heart out atleast once."

"I...I d-didn't want to reject."

Jackson smiled "exactly. One of you didn't mean the rejection and that means it's not complete. You both are still mates. You both still crave for each other."

Taehyung pulled back and laughed "great!"

"Well. I am great. I know that. My words even made you cry"

Taehyung scoffed pushing Jackson away.
"It is the wolfsbane. My mind is not functioning properly and if you go around publishing this with your big mouth i will catastrate you."

Jackson snorted "yeah right"

Taehyung sighed. But he learned something. The bond affects Jungkook too. Not just Taehyung like he had thought.

Taehyung turned to Jackson, grinning "you know, there can be two players for a game"

"I know" Jackson nodded confused as the alpha blood began walking back to the pack house.

Taehyung smirked "So the game is on"

*.     *.    *.     *.    *.     *.       *.

Was the chapter too lengthy? Sorry if it was boring in the middle....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 96.4K 57
THE ALPHA'S QUEEN "You had the chance to say 'no' to this offer, because you didn't, I'm now stuck with you. I didn't ask for this bullshit", he grow...
127K 11.1K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
667K 20.3K 48
Cover made by @gxc_ava 34 Chapter's Kim Taehyung, a male omega, has been running and hiding to keep him alive. Why is he running and hiding? What hap...
1.4M 91.2K 31
Taehyung wasn't aware there were other werewolves besides him. That is, until he's taken away from his familiar but horrible life and gets pushed int...