It's an Accident

By chocolatyangels

He is smart, rich and handsome. A child prodigy. Girls love him and boys respect him. In short he is the epit... More

Prologue
Chapter 1-Plane
Chapter 2-Accident
Chapter 3-Truth session
Chapter 4-Troubles
Chapter 5-Extra Bouncy Ball
Chapter 6-Mr.Hope
Chapter 7-Love Letter
Chapter 8-Room
Chapter 9-Confusion
Chapter 10-Father
Chapter 11-Shock
Chapter 12-Grandpa
Chapter 13-Back
Chapter 14-New guy
Chapter 15-Birthday
Chapter 16-Trip
Chapter 17-Bag
Chapter 18-Photo shoot
Chapter 19-Embarrassing
Chapter 20-Dinner
Chapter 21-Jogging
Chapter 22-Hospital
Chapter 23-Daniel
Chapter 24-Truth Machine Version 2.0
Chapter 25-Home
Chapter 26-Baby
Chapter 27-Baby 2
Chapter 28-Baby sitter
Chapter 29-Reminscing
Chapter 30-Trust
Chapter 31-Issues
Chapter 32-Bitter Truth
Chapter 33-Fake Girlfriend
Chapter 34-Past
Chapter 35-Elena
Chapter 36-Downfall
Chapter 37-Plans
Chapter 38-Start
Chapter 39-Fidio
Chapter 40-G
Chapter 41-Kidou
Chapter 42-Work
Chapter 43-False claims
Chapter 44-Monica
Chapter 45-Big D
Chapter 46-Press meet
Chapter 47-Steven
Chapter 48-Shot
Chapter 49-Hospital
Chapter 50-Something Wrong
Chapter 51 -Cornered
Chapter 52-Tit for Tat
Chapter 53-Dannon
Chapter 54-Marry me
Chapter 55-Mom
Chapter 57-Daniel's Love
Chapter 58-Robert's Love
Chapter 59-Ring in the Dessert
Chapter 60-I love you
Chapter 61-Kiss
Chapter 62-Shopping
Chapter 63-Lip Gloss
Chapter 64-Party
Chapter 65-Morning
Chapter 66-Mall
Chapter 67-News Report
Chapter 68-Horror Movie
Chapter 69-Morning Call
Chapter 70-Fear
Chapter 71-Aram
Chapter 72-Opening Up
Chapter 73-Teasing
Chapter 74-Never Have I Ever
Chapter 75-Drunk
Chapter 76-Dare
Chapter 77-Ken
Chapter 78-Red
Chapter 79-Black
Chapter 80-White
Chapter 81-Wedding
Chapter 82-Reception
Bonus Chapter(1)
Bonus Chapter(2)

Chapter 56-Reactions

83.2K 2.9K 340
By chocolatyangels

Things are going well yet not well. I feel that something is wrong, absolutely and completely wrong though I am not able to pin point what is wrong. I whacked my brain and am trying to search every part of my brain, killing several brain cells in the process trying to find out what is wrong while G and Lillian are busy trying to get me ready by applying make up and whatever it is called to my face and my hair is being curled or uncurled, I am not sure which since a long debate went on, the result of which I don't know. Any ways whatever brain cells survived my thinking process are dead with their hair pulling techniques leaving me as a doll incapable of thinking in front of the mirror.

Of course with my face back since they don't want me to see myself until I wore my dress and slippers which I find pointless because with or without make up it is still me and just because they applied a little powder or is it foundation, whatever that is called my face is not going to be changed drastically. I will still be be me and my face would be the same. G and Lillian insisted that they do the make up for today since as you all know I suck at applying make up and they want me to get ready in a nice way to impress my fiance.

Mentioning fiance you might be wondering what happened since I directly skipped to the part of me getting ready feeling that something is terribly wrong. So let us get back to the point where I concocted a typical cliche story I read in the books and told my mom hoping against hope she would buy it and I was scared she would not believe it because not only is it a common cliche story I read everywhere but my mom is also very furious and very angry at Gouenji. She stared me down for a full ten minutes and I without backing stared back at her praying internally that she would not see through my lie.

So imagine my surprise when she started jumping up and down shrieking like a fangirl meeting her favorite rock star for the first time. Gouenji who was actually staring at me in shock also averted his eyes to gape at her. She was in full on fangirling mode for at least ten minutes and we stood at the door gaping at her which would have continued if not for my father's interference. My dad woke up with my mom's screaming and invited us in before she could explain her 'crazy idea' as my dad called so, to which I totally agreed to later on.

I bet you guys would believe too that it is a crzay idea if I explained the reason. According to my mom our love story as in, Gouenji and mine, is a peaceful one with no one to give a solid push and critical problem is what we needed to get together since we never showed any intention of getting together both of us being stubborn and dense. In other words we needed an evil fairy to curse Sleeping Beauty and put to her sleep until her Prince Charming hears about her and comes running to her to save her. Her words, not mine.

So being the wonderful and creative mother that she is, note the sarcasm if you missed, she decided to become the evil fairy, the villain in our ever lasting sweet love, again her words not mine. The point is she knew that Gouenji meant no harm in those words. In fact she saw the 'love' he had for me and how much he was worried about me and decided to give us the final push by separating us and making us realize our love for each other.I swear she is the teenager of our house watching too many cliche dramas or else who will get such a crazy idea other than my mother? My mom is one of a kind for sure.

After spending on hour with them we started our journey back to New York despite my mother's protests to stay longer. Gouenji took long leave from his duties and his presence is needed in the company along with mine as he stated. He told me that all of them missed me and that I believed since during the one month we bonded great like a family rather than employees of a company. Oh! My father had 'The talk' with Gouenji, though I am not sure what they talked one thing I am sure is he perfectly charmed my dad and my dad gave his full permission whole heartedly to marry off his daughter to our dear Gouenji. Since we are taking a private flight and no standing in line for security check the journey would take one and half hour hour including the car travelling.

If you think the story ends here you are sadly mistaken! You forgot about my gang which consists of crazy supporters for our so called love. I was wondering all over the plane on how to break it to my friends without them freaking out and making them believe our crazy story. But as usual Gouenji with his poker face and nonchalant attitude burst the balloon making all hell loose. In other words when our gang, for some unknown reason present at Gouenji's home when we returned probably because we disappeared without a word overnight, asked where we went he replied Boston and when they asked why he replied bluntly it was to inform about our engagement to my parents.

There was pin drop silence and I winced at his words. Then we had the reoccurence off the scene with my mother multiplied by three time i.e., G, Lillian and Elena and hooting and manly hugging what else is there by the guys, Kidou, Fidio, Aram, Daniel and Robert saying it was about time we got together. Girls were ecstatic that their ship 'Destenji' sailed and boys that 'Gouenji's Destiny' if you consider the meaning of my name. It was very hectic. Let us not forget the loving and relieved look on Richard's face. He hugged me saying welcome to the family and that he accepts me whole heartedly as his daughter.

They wanted to celebrate our getting together and that is how I ended up as the living doll of Lillian and G. Elena had to go back since Aram had an emergency meeting and couldn't come to dinner with us. Rest of the gang is coming. Any ways they wanted to dress me extravagantly and in the 5 hour long shopping, which is way too long for me and let us not forget I traveled to and fro between New York and Boston all in a day, I refused to budge and bought a simple light pink casual dress, the top with closely knitted lace and the sleeves of lace all the way up to my elbows and the bottom is soft silky light pink cloth which falls all the way to the floor.

Despite how simple it looked it costed a lot which came from Gouenji's Platinum card and let us not forget the light pink shoes which looked very delicate as if they might break any second which also costed him a fortune because of the brand and that being a unique or classic piece, I don't remember what they called. Excuse me for not knowing since till date I am used to going to a single shop and chuck whatever dress I like into the bag which costs very reasonable and withing my dad's budget not the huge figures and unknown brand names like today. And the food I ate in the afternoon like the starved animal that I was, all in all I spent a good fortune on Gouenji's card making me feel bad.

Sighing I got into the dress since I can't do anything about it now. No one listened to me and it is not entirely my fault since Gouenji shoved his card into my hands at the name of shopping and told me 'Sky is the limit'. I got out to hear squeals from G and Lillian and my already damaged ears are now deaf. I stood before the mirror and looked at myself. I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped since I looked very different and beautiful, sexy like I changed. I had a new face after applying make up. Just kidding sorry I couldn't help being sarcastic since I don't see the point in their squealing as if my face really changed.

There is not much change like I said, I am still me but a little taken care of, my eyes highlighted with the black....whatever it is, some natural blush, that is what I heard I think or is it natural make up?? and some light pink lipstick to my lips, the dress looking elegant and simple on me perfectly fit and the heels adding a couple inches to my height. No accessories except a bracelet. I felt like the dress needed none, it needs to be simple and fortunately they agreed with me saving another god-knows-how-long-damn-hours-of-shopping. Don't get me wrong I do like shopping but I don't appreciate hours long shopping and particularly on the day I am dead tired with journey.

                                                                                   //Shoes//

                                                                              //Destiny's dress//

Lillian and G got ready before starting with me so I am the last one o get ready and we started to get down. I lifted Dannon's sleeping body in my arms. Poor him! He was so tired today. He was asleep when we reached Boston but woke up with my mom's squealing and he was awake most of the time during our shopping spree. After returning home home I gave him a warm bath and dressed him in bear costume since it's been a long time I dressed him up. I took a photo for which he gave me a cute chubby smile taking away all my fatigue.

I fed him and feeling warm with the dress and all he fell asleep. We are still taking him there. We are taking his stroller to let him sleep good. We can't risk him waking up and crying, moreover which parents will leave their child and go to dinner to celebrate when they know clearly that their child need them? Not me!

After getting down the stairs I arranged Dannon comfortably in his shift-able stroller. I stood up straight to find Gouenji coming in my direction. I gave an awkward smile and fidgeted all of a sudden very nervous. Gouenji smirked as if sensing my nervousness.

"Astrea." He uttered my name sensually as if caressing it. I shivered. Don't ask me why? He just has that affect in me. He stretched his hand as if asking me to take his hand. I placed my hand in his gingerly with a small smile. He pulled me to him and his hands went around my waist. I rested my hands on his chest my eyes down since I am too embarrassed to look at him.

"You look beautiful as always." He whispered into my ear and I could feel him breathing down my neck. He placed a light kiss on my neck as usual. I swear the prodigy Gouenji is obsessed with my neck. Come to think of it G and Lillian stared at neck and giggled whispering something and finally rubbed something on my neck? What could it be? May be they noticed that Gouenji had an obsession with my neck and applied something to my neck to make it look shiny and attract his lips more? But why would they do that? Wait? Are there even things that makes look shiny? I don't remember reading about such products in books too. I mean if a neck looks neck shiny that would definitely be creepy. 

But then what did they do to my neck. My hand went to my neck unconsciously and Gouenji raised an eyebrow in question. I shook my head still confused. If I remember correctly my mom too looked at my neck but she had a secret smile which she thought I didn't notice. I did but I never gave it any thought since I don't know what made her smile. Wait, didn't my father face turn horrified and pale when he looked at it and if I remember correctly that was when he wanted to have a talk with Gouenji in a very serious manner. But then they came out joking and something about having children fast since he wants to have grand children. What is it that I am missing? I am sure that it is something very basic and simple. I also have a feeling that something is terribly wrong with the situation we are. Something is not right and I have to correct  it quick before things get out of hand.

***************************************************************************************

Howz the ship name Destenji? I thought they could not have ship names since it is difficult to mix their name but when thinking about it poof, it came to me and I thought 'not bad'.  Wait for it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 48.6K 59
Book 1 in U-Tale Series: The CEO and Doctor Romance. •|One is the heartthrob billionaire, while the other is the hardcore doctor. •|She playfully ca...
124K 3.8K 47
A princess but abandoned by her own family. A would be wife but abandoned by her own would be husband. A sister but doubt and hated by her own real...
1.5M 34.1K 61
When Charlotte is left devastated by her boyfriend's infidelity. She finds herself persuaded into a night out with her friends. In which she meets a...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...