Idol Situation

By FairySalvatore

The super popular 5 - member Boy-Band VICTOR is perfect. They top the charts, steal millions of hearts, are g... More

Extended Summary
Idol Solution
Idol in house
Idol Meeting
Idol Schedule
Idol Competiton
Idol Photo Shoot
Idol Manners
Idol Awards
Idol Problems
Idol Sale
Idol Promotions
Idol Substitution
Idol Weekend
Idol Advertisement
Idol Fan Meeting
Idol Outing
Idol Manager
Idol Recording
Idol Mother
Idol Drama
Idol Concert Practice
Idol Family
Idol Brother
Idol Boys
Idol Memories
Idol Torture
Idol Home
Idol Scandal
Idol Plan
Idol Dinner
Idol Realisation
Idol Boyfriend
Idol Fairy Tale
Idol Newbie
Idol Situation

Idol Show

1.1K 130 31
By FairySalvatore

Before the concert begins the promotions and with practice, promotions seem like walking dead. Members were sleeping less than four hours a day now and I was totally exhausted. We never talked in the car since that was the time everyone was sleeping or trying to sleep anyway.

I had only five days left with the boys and I leave on the same day concert begins. The practice was rigorous now and I was dreading my time with boys will end too soon.

"We have a show recording scheduled for the evening," I informed them and heard a collective groan.

"Just Brent and Zaidan though." And then there were two.

"Why me?" Zaidan asked looking a whining baby.

"Because you will be promoting the upcoming drama as well," Brent answered in a tired tone.

"Thank God," Ross said and dragged his feet to his room for a sleep.

Other nodded and scattered to either eat, sleep or take a bath.

I sat down in the empty hall and switched on the TV to keep myself awake. I muttered thanks to God when I found Dark Knight on some channel and settled back to watch it till Zaidan and Brent got ready.

After fifteen minutes Zaidan came and sat down next to me and we silently watched the movie.

"Christian Bale is my favorite batman." I shared almost in a whisper.

And the next thing I know Zaidan was lying down on my lap. Instinctively I stiffened in response. There were many cushions on the couch and yet here he was. 

I wanted to say something but my voice was being stopped by my mind before I say something stupid. His eyes are closed and he looked peaceful. I blinked a few times just to make sure I was awake and not dreaming in my super exhausted state.

My heart was beating unbelievably fast and I could not lift my gaze from his face. He curled in a comfortable position his hand resting on my knee now. I tried to turn my attention to the movie but my hands were struggling to stay in place. I wanted to touch his soft hair or trace it over his nose and cheeks but I decided to behave and hold my breath as my bias slept on my lap.

A few minutes later Brent walked out and was surprised to see my current state. I gestured him to be quiet by placing a finger on my lip and he nodded. He made himself a coffee and sat down on the carpet next to the couch.

I messaged him to avoid any noise.

We leave in fifteen minutes, when should I wake him up?

He answered with a grin.

It is amazing to see him sleep peacefully, he is usually perturbed.

I looked at him with raised eyebrow and he nodded to prove his statement.

Wake him up after ten minutes. And please you can run your fingers through his hair.

I  swear I blushed but the dim light in the room came to my defense.

Is it that obvious?  I wrote and stuck my tongue at him.

He covered his mouth and shook with laughter. And just because my secret was out I did what Brent said. I had to stay his hair quality was better than mine. I enjoyed running fingers through hair even when it for mom and Maddie. And it was double the enjoyment when it came to my bias.

He is going to freak out what you did to his hair, he got it styled.

I instantly pulled my hand away and Zaidan mumbled sound displeased. Brent just looked amused as hell at my misery.

"Zaidan, dude get up," Brent called out exactly after ten minutes slightly shocking me.

Zaidan opened his eyes and for a minute analyzed his sleeping place.

"Yes get up Prince charming." Brent grinned in a teasing tone.

He got up immediately looking at me and I just smiled not sure how to react.

"I think I messed up your hair," I said and it sounded weird for some reason.

This made him smirk and he said, "I am sure you did."

***

The show was a cooking show and our team was doing really bad at it. Both Brent and Zaidan was terrible at it though Zaidan did manage to do few things better than Brent. Between the shots and rounds, Brent got to promote their new song, upcoming concert. He was really eloquent as his position demanded while Zaidan had an alluring charm to him that added bonus to his handsome face.

He was funny, sexy and then suddenly ignorant. This made hard for others to keep up with him. And not to mention they both looked adorable in aprons.

At the end, the host subtly added how Zaidan will be seen in a romantic comedy with Camila. Zaidan kept the smile and nodded that he was excited to start filming as soon as the small tour ends.

But it can never be this simple, "According to our sources, we have heard that you and Camila were good friends and seen together many times last year."

That is when Brent looked annoyed while Zaidan's face hardened.

"Did you guys have a fallout?"

"No, just super busy schedules. We only able to sleep few hours a day so we don't even have time to call our parents." Zaidan answered promptly.

"Oh, we know and that is why we have a surprise for you to catch up and let us see the drama couple in action."

I panicked as did the two boys when Camila walked out from behind the curtains in an elegant cream and peach dress. Her long legs very sight of envy for many and she carried herself with poise.

Without even hesitation, she walked to Zaidan and gave him a side hug earning a cheer from the studio audience. Zaidan looked absolutely pained with this as she sat down next to him. It was a relief that show ended in five minutes and they were done with the shooting.

Zaidan walked away from Camilla quickly but she caught up with us at the parking lot.

"I bought tickets for the concert." She said with her flirtatious smile.

I stayed near the car to avoid any extra drama.

"Camila, I hope you understand that we don't like talking to you." Brent took the charge. 

But she just laughed as if this was not a big deal.

"I am going to be in a romantic  drama with Zaidan, there is going to be a lot more than talking." She looked confident and not the least bit deterred by boy's cold behavior.

"And just a reminder, this scum leaves in a week." She pointed at me but I ignored it with little energy left in me at the end of the day.

"Look who is talking," Zaidan mumbled.

"Zaidan, love, it is a matter of time before you realize that you still love me. We will be together before that drama ends."

"Why did you do it Cami?" He asked using her nickname and I felt a slight ache in my chest.

I tried to ignore thinking radical stuff like he was a star, she was a model and he loved her and stuff which was not helping.

"I was stupid." For the first time I heard sincerity in her voice.

"You hurt me too much." Zaidan sounded like he was still heartbroken.

"And I will make it up to you." She said looking vulnerable.

Brent just stood there not uttering a word while I felt sullen all of a sudden.

Zaidan looked distraught and I had to step in.

"We have practice at four in the morning, we need to leave."

He nodded while Camila glared at me.

And as soon as he turned he interlaced his fingers with mine surprising me and sending a shock of warmth through my body.

"Please, let's go." He said and I did not turn to look at Camila but I could feel her cursing me and we walked to the car together.

------------------------
Zenna is going to leave soon :'(
And Camila is still in the scene , thoughts please?
Vote and comment 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 143K 65
* The Fiction Awards 2020 Winner * In Goodharts, the small town beyond the hills, nobody knows how Ferry Donovan looks. His mother has been keeping h...
66.3K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
36.7K 386 2
When the Sigari came to Earth seeking refuge, a whole organization was created to make sure relations remained peaceful. As a new Agent of this organ...