P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)

By BritishBums

"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at li... More

P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18 + Camping Experience :).
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 | pt. 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 *last chapter*
Epilogue
Author's Note
P.S. I HATE YOU 2

Chapter 52

1.1M 23.7K 15.9K
By BritishBums

.

.

- Blue -

*ONE WEEK LATER*

I sighed, looking around the empty apartment. Once again, it was time to leave. But this was kind of a forever thing..

Hannah was officially going to New York for the job she's taking as a fashion designer there, and I'm moving to London, accepting my job as an assistant nurse temporarily. Also, as a mom taking care of two kids.

This was going to be quite a life I'm up for. Was this how it was, being an adult and growing up? I absolutely hated the thought of growing up, being all.. Old.

I didn't like it at all. 

Smiing to myself, I reminisced back to my early teenage years, when me and Harry didn't have a care in the  world. I mean, I had a care for reality, yet he didn't have that either. But anyways, I had the best teenage part of my life, ever. And no one could take that away. 

Harry was somehow one who.. Corrupted me, but in the way that I wished to be. So I thank him for that.

"Blue, are you ready to go?" I hear Hannah call from the living room, as I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yeah! Yeah, ready. Just wait a sec."

I was looking around and thinking once again, before I spot the sheet of paper on the bedside table.

Tyler's letter.

Smiling delicately, I take it with me and put it into my coat pocket.

Walking out, I adjusted my beanie as Hannah smiles at me.

She was in a coat and some skinny jeans, both of us dressed quite casually.

"Are the kids good to go?"

"Yep, still sleeping, but ready to go." Hannah chuckled. "They're in the car."

There was a silence, before I glance at her sadly. "Hannah.."

"Oh Blue." She sighed too, before we take each other into a hug.

We're both crying as of now, my head buried in her shoulder as I hear her sob.

We were a mess, at the front door, me embracing her tightly.

"I-I'm going to miss you so much, what the hell am I going to do without you?" I cried, closing my eyes.

This was my best friend ever since the first day at UCLA, for goodness sake. How am I supposed to just watch her easily get onto a plane to New York?

Our flights were at different times though. She would be leaving first, and my flight would be about an hour later.

"You have to promise to call me everyday okay, tell me everything! Don't forget to tell the twins, their Aunt Hannah loves them." She beams, her hands on my shoulders as she looks at me urgently.

I smile, tears blurring my sight as she sniffled. Nodding, we end up hugging again. "I'm going to miss you. So so much."

Hannah breathed out, before wiping her tears away. "We should get going."

"Yeah, we should." I agreed, as we both walked to the car, Hannah getting into the driver's seat as I sat in the back with the twins.

.

****

I sipped from my coffee as both twins were asleep in the double stroller next to me. I would have to eventually take them out because for some stupid reason, the plane doesn't allow me to take a stroller inside apparently.

I would just have to keep them in a carrier of some sort throughout the whole plane ride.

"What time did the boys say they were going to come by?"

"They should be here right now.. But there isn't a sign of them anywhere. Oh, and Louis texted saying that they would probably be late because they were trying to get the paps to stop following them and tried to get them lost."

"Well did they lose them?"

"Yep, I think they did." Hannah assumed, smiling as she looked at something behind me.

It was the boys. 

They were literally running up to us, me chuckling.

Louis seemed to be sprinting towards me, holding his arms out in an embrace.

"Oh, Lou--"

Turns out, he was actually making his way towards the twins.

"Oh I'm going to miss you two!" He sighed, kneeling down to the twins and holding their hands.

Wow. Smirking, I shook my head, as I turned back around.

I got to give the rest of the boys a hug, and then following Harry.

He smiled weakly at me, obviously not wanting me to leave. I didn't want to leave either, somehow.. But with all these problems on our backs, then we kind of had no choice but to separate for now.

Sighing, I hug him longer than usual, my arms wrapping around his neck.

I nuzzled my face into his neck, a tear streaming down my face.

Sniffling, Harry's arms were around my waist. "Blue, please don't cry, babe."

"I.. I don't know if I can do it." I bit my lip, crying.

"You can, okay? You'll leave me, the exact same way you did the first time. I want you to. Blue, I don't want you to put you through hell, knowing I'm not there with you anymore. You know.. Fate is just another bullshit excuse for not letting me see you ever again, and I absolutely hate it. Because Blue, I never stopped loving you.. I don't think I ever will." Harry looks at me, tears brimming his eyes.

My heart just sunk at his words, as my eyes closed. "I don't think I'll ever stop feeling this way about you either.. But Harry, what if we forget?"

"Do you fear oblivion?"

I gasped, pulling a small smile. Just because I told him what my favorite book was, he starts to quote from it now.

"I fear the oblivion of you." I admitted.

"You really do?" He asks again, in repeat, me nodding once.

His hands find mine, before he has this.. Look on his face.

"Harry?" I ask questioningly.

"Do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?"

His question startled me.

''Harry, of course I do." I whispered, licking my lips slowly.

"Okay, then let's do it now."

"Wh-what?" I stuttered, confused.

"I want you to marry me.. Someday. But I want to promise to you that we won't forget, and that this can be something we'll keep for a long time."

He smiles, me gasping as I continued to cry my eyes out.

Harry slowly and quite dramatically gets on one knee, with the same cheeky grin on his face.

"We should get married." He smirked, pulling out such a beautiful ring.

"Shit," I was the one starting to fangirl this time, me looking at Hannah with wide eyes.

She grins, throwing a bit of a spasm before she nods heavily. "Say yes."

"Well, I don't have a choice, we already have kids." I chuckled lightly. "But.. Oh my fucking god Harry, I'll marry you." A wide smile makes its way onto my face.

Harry cheers, me giggling at his excitement.

He easily slips the ring onto my ring finger as I was still in tears at the moment.

"I love the ring." I murmered, him nearing me as he kisses me.

Slowly drawing away, we touched foreheads.

"It was my mum's. Err, I actually talked about all this to her the other night and she kept telling me that she knew it. She knew that we'd eventually.. Be together. Any reason?" He chuckled, my fingers making its way to his curls to fix them.

"Well.. I was talking to her, that day we were there. And she was all like 'You like my son, don't you?', but I basicslly kept denying it, because I had no idea about my feelings then. But yeah, I guess she was right all along." I shrugged. "As soon as I see you again, I'll marry you."

I nodded, as a tear streamed down my face. "Harry, I love you. So much."

"Liam told me." He smiled, me smiling back.

I near him, leaning in slowly as his lips met mine.

I was crying fully now, as our lips moved in sync.

"I love you too, Blue." His voice shook dangerously. Harry seemed to be crying too. He managed to pull a small but reassuring smile.

"Tell Kendall to go fuck herself." I whispered, our noses brushing as I looked him in the eyes.

He chuckled, smirking. "I will."

"And tell her I hate her. A lot." I added, Harry laughing.

"She'll never be as good as you.. Because she isn't Blue Anderson.''

My eyes lit up at his words, me grinning.

"And no one else will be as good as you.. Because they aren't Harry Styles."

"You tell em." He joked, as I giggled, him kissing my nose playfully.

"Hey, you two!" Louis called. "Cut all the lovey dovey shit and get over here!"

Smiling, I look down at the ring on my finger. 

"You like it?" He whispered.

"I.. I love it." I chuckled, nodding.

"I can't believe I'm marrying you. Out of all the people I thought I'd be with for the rest of my life.. It's the girl I spent most of my high school life hooking up with."

"I didn't know it'd be you either. I thought I'd hate you for the rest of my life, not be with you for the rest of my life." I slightly chuckled.

.

.

.

Pretty soon, the moment I dreaded soon came.

Hannah's flight was leaving.

"No." I cried, hugging her tightly as we both weeped, just in each other's embrace.

"Shh, it's going to be okay, I promise." Hannah's voice was shaky as she sniffled. "I'll visit you when I can."

"But it won't be the same without you, Hannah..You're my best friend."

"You are engaged, Blue. Your life is getting to be at its best right now. I promise, you'll see me soon." She smiled weakly, squeezing me once more before we let go.

"You promise?" I cried, forcing a smile on my face.

"I do." Her hands were on my shoulders. "Now smile, alright?"

"Mmm." I hummed, trying to smile, but it just ended up in tears again.

"Alright. I'll go say bye to the other boys."

.

.

- Hannah -

.

"HANNAH BANANA!" Louis exclaimed, hugging me tightly as I aww'd, ruffling his hair.

"Oh Louis. I'm going to miss you." I sighed, smiling as I hugged him back.

"Bye Han. Ugh this sucks." Liam pouted, me chuckling as I hugged him, following the others.

"Don't you dare hurt Blue, or I'm hunting you down. You are engaged for a reason, and that is to get yourself together, and stay loyal. Emma and Tyler are counting on you too." I grumbled.

"I'll see you soon, alright?" Harry smiled, sighing as he took me into an embrace.

.

Niall. This was going to hurt.. Saying bye to someone you actually had feelings for.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this sooner." I sighed, pursing my lips nervously.

"Hannah, I like you so.. Much. I'm not going to hide it anymore. I don't care if you'll be in New York while I'll be travelling the world. I really, really like you. No matter what." He gushed, running a hand through his hair stressfully.

Tears started to prick at my eyes. "I hope one day you'll forgive me, okay? Niall, I like you too.'' I whispered.

"Last call for Flight 180!" The flight attendant called, me cussing.

"I've gotta go, Niall."

"No, not yet.'' This sad look was on his face as he shook his head.

His lips met mine unexpectedly as I gasped slightly before my eyes squeezed closed.

His soft lips were a sensation against mine, as I slowly smiled through the kiss.

A tear streamed down my face, the kiss being somewhat bitter sweet.

.

.

- Blue -

.

"Bye you two. Be good to mommy and daddy alright?" Hannah coo'd rushfully, kissing both of them on the foreheads. "Love you little rascals."

I chuckled. "Bye, Hannah."

"I'll see you soon, Blue!'' She called, looking at me once more before she had officially left.

Niall looked really depressed, tears brimmed in his eyes.

Rushing towards him, I hug him in comfort.

"I don't get why this has to happen." Niall cried into my shoulder, finally letting go and breaking down completely.

''Hey, hey.. Shh. She said she liked you. I used to tell myself one thing, and that was if it was meant to be, then it will be. And look at where I am now." I motioned at the kids, and pointed at the ring on my finger. "All you have to do is sit and wait sometimes."

Niall sighed shakily, nodding once as we pulled away from the hug.

He wasn't the only one heart broken today.

.

.

__________________________

.

A/N:

Heey so I'm gonna be making me a Q&A video on my channel (: I won't be able to make one without questions, sooo..

Comment on this line your questions to me about anything! Anything about this fanfiction, my favorite music, or anything about my fanfics or about my acc, or 5SOS *wink wink* lol so yeah comment any questions you have here!

.

Alright, so yeah! I'll tell you guys as soon as I post it and put it on the side of a chapter as soon as I can!

Well hope you liked this chapter! BLUE AND HARRY ENGAGED WAT <3

Sorry if it's kind of short then usual, I barely have time to write these days *cries*

But I will pull through for you bbys♡

ILYYY

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

.

- BritishBums xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.4K 22
As I leave, the cold British wind greets me. I zip up my sweater, and start walking home. Thanks to my parents, I don't have a car. "You're too irr...
255K 6K 51
"Look Harry, I don't know what you're getting at here, but I'm really not looking for anything right now, and I am so busy with work, and -" "You wo...
3.1K 203 38
I'm dangerously inlove with my bestfriend bummer is, he doesn't feel the same. ...
156K 5.4K 36
Every night she brings a different guy to her apartment - - - "Wh...why're you in th...the g...guys bathroom?" I tilt my head as I turn around to fa...