Piece of my heart

De sunina_s

{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Bonus chapter to all you loyal ones ❤️

Epilogue

24K 1.2K 262
De sunina_s

أنت صوتي الذي لا أريده أن يسكت، (you are my voice that I don't want it to keep quiet )
❤️❤️❤️
و أنت نبضي الذي لا أريده أن يخمد... (You are my pulse that I don't want it to get suppressed)

SOFIA
"I told you not to give him ice cream. He's coughing now." I told and looked at Ammar as he was avoiding me.

"Love.. he was crying and I can't see my lion cry.." He answered me.

I gave him a death glare, and narrowed my eyes at him. He looked at me and smiled and I blushed looking away. He still made my unfaithful heart melt.

I was now a mommy and I had my cute little son with me who Ammar gave ice cream to just now. Ammar wanted to name him Aarif and we decided on this name.
Aarif turned two years a few months back and it still seems like yesterday when Ammar and I got married... He was still as romantic as ever and handsome enough - I could stare at his details all day - He made my heart loyal to him.

"Ma ma.. dady ith cumin," Aarif came running to me as Ammar followed behind him. It was Friday and all of us were at home.

"Lets hide from daddy, habibi," I told him and we went, our laughter filling the hallway.

"Aarif, where are you ?" I heard Ammar say in his bold voice.
We changed places every time and Ammar always got tired looking for us although he always found us anyways !!

"Ma ma shhsss... dady ith here" his cute voice telling me.

We started crawling slowly behind the bed and Ammar was at the other end.
He came close to us and said, "Haah Aarif, I caught you..." and Aarif was laughing and giggling while hugging me.

I left them to play as I went to the kitchen to make lunch. We were going to Hudaa's house in the afternoon. Aarif was so happy he was going to meet his friends. Hudaa had two children... Her first one was a boy, they named him Awadh and then a girl who was younger than Aarif - Sara.

"Babe, I am going to the masjid, I'll be back for lunch then we'll leave.. do you want me to get you anything ?" Ammar told me as he stood at the door with me.

"I just want you to come back safely love," I told him.

He smirked at me and came close - making my heartbeat move uncontrollably fast - He still got me going mad. Ammar gave me a hug and then kissed my forehead. His smell was so enchanting and he was looking so cute.
I could date him all my life.

"And mhmm... why did you put so much perfume," I started teasing him.

"Mhmm... is someone jealous around here ?" he said turning the tables on me as usual. I just blushed - my cheeks pink - and he left.

I took Aarif, and, we were, as he puts it.. "heping ma ma food"
Haha.. He was actually messing me up but he was my sweetheart - I enjoyed these moments - We got everything ready. After some time Ammar was back and we had our lunch together. Aarif was disturbing Ammar purposely and then coming to me. There was always drama at the dining table with Aarif.

Later that day we went to Hudaa's house and we stayed the whole afternoon. And after Asr prayer, we were going back home.
I was in the car with Ammar and Aarif was sleeping on my laps. He was so tired because he played a lot in Hudaa's house. And anyways the AC was like a lullaby, it was making me feel sleepy too. I was mentally yawning so much.

Ammar saw me nearly sleeping then he said, "You've gained weight love, I can't carry you these days so don't sleep,"

He was literally indirectly telling me I'm fat. I told him,"I am going to sleep purposely now so you will carry me, you're calling me fat and it's all because of you !"

"Allah Akbar, (God is great) I cant dare call such a beautiful lady fat and what did I do ? It's not just my baby is it ? he said.
My cheeks went red again.
Basically I blushed at everything he said.

I was so tired these days because I was expecting. Aarif was going to get his younger sister or brother inshaallah (If God wills).

"I see... thank you for the compliment love, and *sshhhh* don't laugh loudly Aarif is sleeping," I turned to him. He looked at me and sighed.

I told him, "Look ahead hubby, you might keep on staring at me and we end up in a tree," and I chuckled at his face - he had raised an eyebrow and shook his head sideways - I didn't lie though !

Aarif was sleeping and Ammar was just on his phone and I was bored. I went to my husband and started nagging him to play PS4 with me. I sucked at it and he knew it too but he always played just to make me happy.

I sat on a sofa and he sat down below me as usual and we started playing. Ugh I felt so annoyed I was losing.
I wanted to win him and so whenever he was going to score I covered his eyes.
He got irritated and whenever I touched him he just held me and kissed my hand. But irritating him was fun !!!
And then he said, "You're not playing fair love."

I answered,"Who told you to sit below me."
And all he did was give me a "look".

"You came above me..." he said.

"You should've moved then, but I won the game hun," I told him - shoulder hugging him -
He turned and looked at me and then smirked, he pulled me below - my chin on his forehead, so close.

"I don't mind losing to you a million times as long as you're happy," he told me.

He made me smile and laugh and I hugged him like he was all I had. He was always there for me. Anytime I needed him. And.. I always won our arguments anyways.

AMMAR
Sofia hypnotized me more everyday. I woke up and she was still sleeping. These were like her rare days of over sleeping. And then she'd wake up hyperistic and start hurrying up like it's the end of the world. My wife is crazy.

I started playing with her hair and she smiled... she'd felt me. She opened her eyes slowly looking at me and she seemed in a romantic mood today. Although she won't talk.
She says - "Ammarrrrrrr... my mouth stinks in the mornings habibi... don't make me talk before I brush !"

But I once tried making her talk. I told her, "Sofia, I have a headache, tell me the name of that medicine..."
She looked at me and raised her eyebrow and then continued staring at me.
I told her, "My love.. it's paining a lot. Tell me, I can't wait till you brush."
She still just stared at me blankly. All I got was mmhmm and nods.
She didn't even believe I have a headache. She knew me too well in this time we've lived together.

I neared her and whispered, "This morning is a blessed morning for us, the birds sing for you, the world dies for you but you are mine,"
And she blushed and smiled. We woke up and went to our respective jobs.

Sofia gave me Aarif - I'm thankful and I love her more for that everyday. We always dropped Aarif at school first. He used to just play in school and him and I used to go out to the park after school and come back home dirty everyday.
Aarif and I have to listen to 1 hour lectures everyday from Sofia.

Later that day we went to visit my mom as usual and stay there for a while and then go back home. Aarif wanted to sleep with his grandma and so we left him as he had no school the next day.

When we reached home, Sofia removed me clothes from the cupboard and they were really good ones. I asked her, "what's the special event love ?"

She looked at me for a while then came close and answered... "We have a date today and I'll make sure the bank calls you, I want to go shopping too !! I have so many things I want to buy."
I just stared at her blankly, giving her the *lol are you ok* expression. And she just went to the washroom to get ready.

After a full half an hour she came out and she was looking beautiful. I was always mesmerized at her beauty and till today I've never seen someone more beautiful than her.

She came and said, "can we leave now I'm so hungry - I want pizza, no !! I want KFC .. umm no !! I want grilled chicken... ah no... just nachos ? But I'm so hungry.. no !! I want ah... Ammmmmar !! look here !! I want a barbecue feast ... ah I want everything I mentioned plus some popcorn and ice creammmm - chocolate and vanilla with a frappuccino from Starbucks ... can we leave ? and by the way, you're looking handsome love," and she chuckled.

This was going to be her millionth frapuccino. Since she got pregnant all she's been drinking is frapuccino - she says she's making use of my Starbucks membership card. She's mad. And her love for icecream, when I open the freezer it's just tubs of every flavor of icecream - chocolate dominating them !!

"Can you help me with my button here first,"
I purposely broke it so she could sew it. I enjoyed when she did that because I could feel her so close. I knew she won't tell me to change my clothes because she chose them.

"Are you serious Ammar, you broke it !" She said looking like she wants to swallow me. I said it - she knew me too well -

"I love you..." and she just blushed again. She was so sweet. She came to me and started sewing my button.

She said, "Stop staring at me,"
She even felt my gaze on her. This girl was a drug. A beauty I'm lucky to own.

"Ouch !" I felt the needle nearly piercing me.

"You deserve it... now let's go !!" My wife was crazy I say again. I just chucked as I saw her getting irritated. I loved irritating her too but not more than she does to me.

I forwarded my hand to her and told her while pulling her close, "And you're looking dazzling love."

"Our date is a special one today..." She smirked.

**************

The story is now officially over 🙈 I hope you all enjoyed it and loved it. Comment moreeeee... I'd love to know how all of you feel 💖
Sunaina ❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

103K 5.7K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...
328K 10.3K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
559K 24.2K 105
this might come across as another attempt for romanticize abuse but have faith and read till the end Amal's pov: "please leave me" i pleaded to him b...
5.8M 456K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...