Regrets

By BabyDy10

My life changed when I went to school one day. There I saw... the new math teacher and wouldn't you know it... More

Chapter One: Unhealthy Obesession
Chapter Two: Meet Selena and Rey
Chapter Three: Selena's Blues
Chapter Four: Meet DBW
Chapter Five: Heartbreak
Chapter Six: Breakup?
Chapter Seven: Vampires?!
Chapter Eight: Why does Life hate me?
Chaper Ten: I'm An Idiot
Chapter Eleven: Her Mistake
Chapter Twelve: New Beginnings
Chapter Thirteen: The Date
Chapter Fourteen: David
Chapter Fifteen: Rash Decisions
Chapter Sixteen: Unbearable Loss
Chapter Seventeen: Coping
Chapter Eighteen: A Night Of Romance
Chapter Nineteen: It Finally Happens
Chapter Twenty: It's Only The Beginning
Chapter Twenty-One: To Be Or Not To Be
Chapter Twenty-Two: Impromptu Balls and Bitchy Sisters
Chapter Twenty-Three: Cheating Vampire Bastard
Chapter Twenty-Four: Death and Jealousy
Chapter Twenty-Five: Drama Mama
Chapter Twenty-Six: Awesome Randomness
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Train Wrecks
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Over-Eager Feeders and Torturous Game Rooms
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Charismic Bastard
Chapter Thirty: Anger Management and Vampy Outbursts
Chapter Thirty-One: Prelude to a Kiss
Chapter Thirty-Two: Painful Memories
Chapter Thirty-Three: Paper Mountain and Dodging a Punch
Chapter Thirty-Four: Back Room Meetings with Frilly Aprons
Chapter Thirty-Five: Fainting Like A Girl
Chapter Thirty-Six: Hidden Sociopath
Chapter Thiry-Seven: The Setup and Major Foreshadowing
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Petty Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Rage Through a Closed Door
Chapter Forty: Pampered Pets or Savages? That is the Question
Chapter Forty-One: Mary, Mary Quite Contrary
Chapter Forty-Two: Taken 2
Chapter Forty-Three: Less Than Ideal
Chapter Forty-Four: Bloody Knives (Fast Forwarding)
Chapter Forty-Five: Tearful Goodbyes
Answered Questions

Chapter Nine: A New Point Of View

1.2K 27 7
By BabyDy10

So, I had to change the title again. I have every intension of leaving this title on. Okay, so I tried to write the next chapter from where I left off but nothing is coming to me. What was going through my mind was the first couple chapters in Mr. Smith's point of view. I figured that I would upload this and wait until next week to begin from where I left off. Today and tomorrow I'm going to post Mr. Smith's side of the story. Forgive any mistakes, I missed some things. Remember to VOTE and COMMENT! Thanks!

Mr. Smith P.O.V (Before Story Begins)

I was in bed with my beautiful Simone when I got the call. I was reluctant to leave her but the phone was in the kitchen and I had a feeling I wouldn't want to miss it. I slid out of the bed and went to answer it in nothing but my birthday suit.

“Hello?” I answered

“Yes. Is this Mr. Smith?” a man said.

“This is he.”

“Well Mr. Smith, I am Principle Carter from the high school. I am pleased to inform you that you have been hired as our new math teacher. We'll see you bright and early Monday morning.” the man, Principle Carter, hung up without another word. He hadn't liked me very much when he interviewed me so I suppose he wanted to keep any contact between us brief. I had a tendency to make every women I meet want me and every man entirely too unsettled. It was simply part of being an alluring vampire. A hard role to fill but I admit that it had many perks. All that aside, I was very happy to have gotten the job. For some reason, I had always wanted to teach. It was simply in my blood and it didn't matter that I was a vampire that didn't need to make money, I had always longed to be a teacher. It's pretty weird. I smiled and went to wake up Simone.

“Darling, wake up” I shook her gently. We had to get an early start and start for the United States because we were half way around the world and I didn't want to be late for my dream job. You might wonder why I had moved so far from where the job was when I had finished the interview. I didn't think I would get it because the Principle seemed to hate me. Perhaps it was not enough to refrain from hiring me. The idea pleased me. Simone opened one gray eye and groaned when she saw it was light outside.

“Why are you waking me so early? I barely got my beauty sleep. Let me sleep more” she whined, turning on her other side as she was talking.

“My Darling, you do not need beauty sleep. You always look like an enchantress” I said, leaning over to kiss her.

“You flatterer you” she said, smiling and stretching.

“I got that job I wanted” I said, picking up some of our clothes and putting them in an open suitcase nearby.

“I assume we are leaving for the states. Ah! I will never understand your need to teach bratty humans” she sighed and began to help me.

“You don't have to go. You can remain here” I pointed out. She snorted.

“Of course I have to go. Without me there you might fall for one of the bratty human girls and you might never return to me. I will be old news.” she said, bending over to get her suitcase from under the bed. I went over to her and hugged her waist.

“You have no need to worry. You could never be old anything” I murmured in her ear, caressing her flat stomach and reveling in her responses. She shuddered at my touch but she still sighed as if she didn't believe me. We were packed and ready to go in a few hours but we didn't leave until much later. We had gotten to this hotel in the early hours of the morning and we didn't have a chance to christen every room within it before we fell asleep. We took the chance now and, though I didn't want to waste time, I couldn't leave without screwing her over and over in each room. I think we had thoroughly ruined our deposit. Simone was in a better mood, reassured that I wouldn't leave her for some other girl I could find at the school, so I deemed it worth the time we had wasted. A grumpy Simone did not make for good company.

We arrived at our hotel at about four in the morning so I had to leave almost immediately to make sure I was there in time. The students here started school at seven but I had to get settled in. I left Simone with promises to come home at four and would bring dinner. She just muttered darkly and went to sleep.

The school didn't look like anything special but it was refreshing to me. This place was quite a change from the Prince's court and coupled with the fact that I had always wanted to teach, I found it amazing. I found my way to my classroom and arranged my desk after I wrote the fake name we had come up with on the board. Mr. Smith. Simone had loved the movie Shoot 'Em Up so she had come with the name right away. I thought that it couldn't sound more fake but I just shrugged and went along with it to make her happy. The room itself was roomy and very bright, having at least three full length windows. At ten minutes to seven, kids started to stream in. I smiled with excitement. My dream was about to become a reality.

I was disappointed. I had been through three class periods already and two of those classes (The ones with the more girls than guys) didn't pay attention to one thing I had said. All they did was look at me with lust in their eyes. It was tiring and boring. I think I'm going to quit. It was the class period before my lunch break and I wanted to get it over with so that I could have a chat with the Principle about me leaving. What was the point of my trying to teach when no one paid attention? Kids started to stream in and I sighed. Here we go again. The bell rang and I got up from my desk. Every girl was already looking like they would gladly rip my clothes off and the boys looked uncomfortable. I tried to radiate confidence and I stood up tall.

“Hello class. My name is Mr. Smith and I will be your math teacher for the year” I said, pointing to my name on the board.

“Now why don't we go around the class and you can ask me a question if you tell me one thing about yourself” I gave them my charming smile. “Why don't we start with you” I pointed to the girl closest to me.

“Hi my name is Alana and I love student/teacher romances. My question is if you're single” the girl was obviously a slut. She had dyed blond hair and had on clothes that revealed more than they covered. She gave me what I was sure she thought was a sultry smile and she twirled a strand of hair around her finger. It wasn't the first time I had been asked that question. At least five girls from each of my classes had asked me if I was involved with anybody. I gave 'Alana' a flat look and answered.

“No. I have a beautiful girlfriend at home” I emphasized the girlfriend part. I had also been asked if I were gay multiple times. I pointed to the guy next to her while she gave a pronounced pout.

“Hi my name is Ryan and I am her brother. Are you gay?” No, but I would bet you are, I thought. He had pointed at Alana and then asked the question. There it was. 'Are you gay'. Really? Are these kids dumb? I had said I have a girlfriend. A GIRL, not a guy. Besides, do I look gay? I almost banged my head on the wall. Even if I were single, these kids were my students and I would never be romantically involved with any of them. I pasted on a smile.

“No, I am not” the questions went on and I had to keep my fake my smile through it. Yes, I was most definitely going to quit.

We only had five more kids to go when the door opened and a girl came in.

“Hi. Sorry I'm late but I had to stay late last period. You can call Mrs. Himes if you need to verify” the girl said, trying to hand me a piece of paper. I say trying because I was too distracted to notice what it was. I was distracted by the girl. Her looks may be classified as plain but I thought she was the single most gorgeous thing I had ever seen. My insides jumped and whispered 'Soulmate'. I had finally found my soulmate, my other half. Time seemed to slow down and I completely forgot about wanting to quit as I looked at her. She was clearly impatient, shifting from foot to foot and still trying to give me the small paper. My eyes wondered around her body and she looked more uncomfortable under my scrutiny.

I snapped out of it when the half period bell rang. Christ, what was I doing? I was ogling a student in front of everyone here. I quickly took the paper from her hand and saw that it was a tardy slip. I ripped it and waved her to the only empty seat in the back. As I kept going with the questions, I just couldn't rip my eyes away from her. She looked bored and she kept her head down on her backpack. I took the opportunity to look at her more closely without the risk of making her uneasy. She had a full figure, looking nothing like what society would think beautiful. She wasn't fat but looked like she could never be actually skinny either. Full breasts that I had to make out from a heavy sweater and I suddenly wished it were much warmer. Dark brown hair and near black eyes that I only had a fleeting glance at but still found unique and perfect. An hourglass figure as far as I could tell and long, shapely legs that I saw clearly from her wearing leggings. Yes, she was nothing like the pole look alike girls that were deemed the ideal woman. She was far better. It was finally her turn to ask a question and I was ridiculously eager.

“Miss, since you were late, you have tell me three important things about yourself along with your name if you want to ask me something” I said, flashing my heart-breaker smile. I was really excited to know anything about her and to see what she would ask. She didn't even raise her head. I began to worry that she was upset or sick.

“My name is Annabelle” was all she said.

“And?” I prompted her.

“And nothing. You can check my last name from the attendance list and I don't want to ask a question” I frowned. Why didn't she want to ask something? I admit that it was the first time a female student turned down an opportunity to learn more about me. It was unsettling and I didn't like it. I wanted her to like me. She was my other half after all. I wanted to prod for more but decided that I couldn't actually force her to say anything.

“Very well” was all I said. The rest of the period was spent looking at the girl who I would do anything to be with. I had finally found my other half and I couldn't have her. Not because she was under age but because of Simone. I had promised her forever and I wasn't a man who went back on his word. I wouldn't leave Simone but I could still look at my little siren soulmate. Looking couldn't hurt right? So I would keep my job just to look at the Angel who stole my heart in minutes. I would look and nothing more. No one would get hurt. Boy, was I wrong. Lives would be ruined because of this arrangement. I just didn't know yet.

Hope you liked it! : )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 18.9K 61
He looked so innocent reading his book, almost peaceful. I stopped in the frame, admiring his face. His brows were pulled together in a concentrated...
181 10 4
The name's Caster. I'm a demon hunter and a college student. I embark on journey that I did not expect and everything I come to know was a lie. Will...
66.9K 1.5K 31
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...
1.3M 36.4K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...