Baby Daddy (Ongoing)

De RomanticCrap

"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of... Mais

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51

Part 32

3.5K 259 117
De RomanticCrap

Note – I was writing HILY update but got distracted and started writing this story. I will get back to HILY again and post the next part by tonight or tomorrow for sure.

This is really a short update! I will make the next update long and interesting! Thanks!

(UNEDITED)

~~0~~

"Hi, Madhu ma'am, how are you?"

"Hello Krish, I am doing well. How are you? Your dad back from his business trip?"

"I am good too. No, my dad hasn't come. I feel so alone and i am bored. Can I come there to play with Ruhi?" Krish asked in a pleading tone.

"Sure, sweetheart you can come here anytime."

"Merci, Madame" Krish said in French and hung up the call.

"What?" Madhu asked when Rk kept frowning at her.

"That little boy is coming here?"

"That boy has a name. Yeah, Krish is coming here to play with Ruhi"

"Ruhi doesn't like him." Rk stated.

"You don't influence her, okay?"

"What nonsense? Am I the one who asked her every time to push the boy or to throw ice cream on his face?"

"No but you don't tell her that's not the right way to behave with other kids. You don't correct her when she does any wrong"

"For me whatever she does is right!" Rk said adamantly. Madhu shook her head. He was blinded with his daughter's love.

"Look Rk, Krish is also a small kid so be nice with him"

"I don't have anything against him, Madhu" Rk said. It's his dad I don't like because he likes what's mine. Rk thought but didn't voice out.

"Okay fine. When he comes to play with Ruhi you better try to make your daughter behave friendly with him. I have my dance class. Evening we can take both the kids to the park, okay?"

"Alright, I will babysit one brat and one darling angel"

"Brat is your daughter right?" Madhu teased him.

"No! She is the darling angel."

"I know" she winked at him. "I have prepared lunch for you and Ruhi. Feed her and you eat. Don't wait for me. I will have it later because I just had my breakfast."

"Okay"

"Bye" she leaned forward and kissed his cheek before making her way down to her dance class.

~~0~~

"Hello Uncle" Krish greeted. "This is my nanny Mrs. Jones"

"Hello" Rk nodded to the lady.

"I will pick you up this evening by 7?" Mrs. Jones asked Krish.

"Sure, Mrs. Jones thanks for dropping me here. You can ask dad and take half day leave."

"Oh great" Mrs. Jones smiled widely.

"Where is Ruhi, uncle?" Krish asked shyly once his nanny walked out.

"She is sleeping in her room"

"Oh" Krish said feeling little upset. He thought he will get to play with his girl.

"Don't worry; she will wake up shortly to have her lunch. After that we three can watch any animated movie or play in her playroom and by evening once Madhu aunty returned from her dance class we all can go to park and on our way back we can have ice creams, okay?"

"Sounds like a plan" Krish grinned widely. "Can I see Ruhi now?"

"Why such a hurry?"

"I missed her terribly so please take me to her room, uncle" Krish gave puppy eyes.

"Alright! Follow me" Rk said and walked ahead. Krish tailed him.

"Wow, is this Ruhi's room? It's so beautiful. So girlish"

"She is girl baby so obviously her room will be girlish" Rk said with a shrug.

"Of course" Krish nodded and ran to Ruhi's crib.

"Aww... Angel" Krish whispered and gave Ruhi a flying kiss.

"Don't admire my daughter while she is sleeping"

"Why uncle?"

"People used to say if we admire a sleeping baby then the baby's life span will reduce"

"Oh no! Okay... I won't admire her though it's hard. Just look at her uncle... The way she is sleeping with a cute little smile. Aww... She is so beautiful uncle. So beautiful"

"After all she is my daughter so obviously she will be beautiful only" Rk said proudly.

"You are handsome uncle but she is beautiful like her mommy."

"Well, her mommy and I only made this magical creature right?" he said implying he was also reason of her beauty.

"She is indeed a magical creature. She has put a spell on me uncle." Krish said giving a smitten look to a sleeping Ruhi

"Don't you think it's all too much for your age little boy?"

"What is too much?"

"The feeling thing?"

"Oh. I am not little boy uncle. I am 6 yrs old. And it's not wrong to feel this way at this age"

"Who said so?" Rk asked.

"My dad"

"Oh. Your dad likes your dance teacher, doesn't he?" Rk probed.

"Yes, dad likes Madhu aunty so much. Even I like her"

"I see" Rk scratched his chin. "You want Ruhi to be your little sister?" Rk asked out of blue.

"What? No" Krish shouted. Ruhi jolted up with the loud noise and started crying.

"Papa" she held her arms for her dad to pick her up in his arms.

"Oh darling" Rk took her in his arms and put her head on his shoulder and rocked her.

"Why are you putting her to sleep again? Let her wake up, please, we can play"

"She won't play when she is not fully up. She is still sleepy. If she doesn't go back to sleep now then she will be cranky for the whole day. You want to see a cranky Ruhi?"

"No" Krish shrieked again.

"First reduce your voice. You are scaring my daughter. That's why she is running away from you, always."

"Oh, I am sorry. I didn't realize that"

"It's okay" Rk said "So you don't want Ruhi to be your sister?"

"Yes" Krish nodded his head positively.

"Then your dad should stop growing feelings for your Madhu aunty" Rk said firmly.

"Why?" Krish asked confused.

"Two things. One your Madhu aunty is mine. She is my lover and my daughter's mother. So it's indecent to like someone else's girl. Would you like if any other boy likes Ruhi?"

"No! I won't"

"Right! So your dad liking my Madhu is wrong. I don't like it!" he knew he was being manipulative with a kid but he couldn't help being so. He just wanted to cut the tie between Vihaan and Madhu.

Though he was aware that Madhu didn't have any feelings for Vihaan and it was only him in her life he still wanted to keep that fucka away from her.

What if he charmed his Madhu with his goody goodness? Madhu had only forgiven him and being friendly with him but still hadn't said 'I love you' to him so he had to be careful right?

"Second thing if by any chance your dad and my Madhu end up together then she will become your mommy and Ruhi will become your sister, you want that?"

"No way! I am happy Madhu aunty being my aunty. I don't want a mommy. I want only Ruhi and dad can find some other woman if he ever wants one" Krish said. Rk smirked. Clever boy!

"Look young man, just because you want Ruhi doesn't mean you will get her" Now it's time to safeguard my little girl.

"Huh?"

"Ruhi is not a thing to get easily. She should like you too just like you do. If she doesn't then you should forget her and move on. You should not trouble her."

"I won't trouble her. I promise. If she says she doesn't like me then I will let her go"

"Now you are an innocent kid so saying this. Will you say the same when you have grown up to a big man?"

"I will. I promise. I really like Ruhi. I want to be a good friend to her...so please help me uncle. She seems to be listening to every word of yours so if you say to befriend with me I am sure she will"

Smart and mature boy! Rk thought so impressed.

"Alright. I will tell her but I can't force her to do something she really doesn't want to do, okay?"

"Okay!" Krish and Rk fist punched sealing the agreement between them.

~~0~~

"Hello, Miss. Malik, this is me, Vihaan"

"Hello Mr. Mehra. Tell me?"

"I know Krish is at your place. His nanny just dropped him there and informed me"

"Oh yes"

"Can you please take care of him?"

"Sure. You don't worry about him."

"Rk doesn't like my son so make sure he doesn't hurt my boy." Vihaan said possessively.

"Mr. Mehra, I know my Rk... He will never hurt a kid. Agreed he loves his daughter more and he will blindly support her but that doesn't mean he will hurt your son or any other kid for that matter." she said angrily

"Good then" Vihaan believed her words. "Oh and one more thing..."

"What's it?"

"I will send you a lady's photo now. Make sure Krish goes nowhere near her."

"Oh okay... But why and who is this lady?"

"Krish's mom. She is back. She is behaving like a psych."

"Oh no!" Madhu gasped.

"That's why I was so worried the other day to leave him there in France and go on business trip."

"Oh. When will you be back?"

"In another two days. I have to go to Frankfurt and get my mother to stay with us so that she can look after Krish when I am away"

"Hmm... If you want I can keep Krish safely in my house till you return to Paris. What say?"

"Oh... No... Don't bother. He will be safe with his nanny"

"It's no bother. Let him stay with us. He will like it. He can even get more time to spend with Ruhi"

"Will that be okay with Rk?"

"Rk won't say no to my decision." she had grown that much confidence that Rk will always trust her decision and abide by it. "And Rk will be absolutely okay with Krish staying with us. I hope my daughter get along with Krish." She worried only for Ruhi's reaction.

"Okay cool! Thanks for your favour, Miss. Malik. I will ask Krish's nanny to get his things by this evening and you please don't forget to check the lady's pic I send you now and also show it to Rk and alert him"

"I will. Bye."

"Bye"

~~0~~

"Papa, what he's doing here?" Ruhi asked softly when Rk sat her down on the dining table. Krish was already having his lunch and Rk had just brought Ruhi down from her room.

"Krish is gonna stay with us for few days, sweetie"

Madhu had called him and informed him about Krish's stay with them. He didn't have any objection with that. He kinda liked the little boy's company. To be honest he enjoyed playing XBOX games with him than playing doll house with Ruhi.

Krish beamed at Ruhi. He was overjoyed when his dad told about his staying plan.

"Nah, papa" Ruhi shook her head. She didn't like the idea. Krish's face fell sadly.

"Please, sweetheart, for papa will you let him stay with us?"

"Why, papa?" she asked.

"Papa thought we all can play together. Have pool party. Go to park. Draw on the walls. We will have lots of fun when we have more people to play"

"Really?" Ruhi asked. She looked tempted to add one more member to play with her.

"Yes, baby"

"But you play only with Ruhi" Ruhi ordered. She didn't like sharing her daddy.

"Yes, I will play with you and you play with him."

"Nah"

"Please pretty"

"Okie" she reluctantly agreed. Phew! That was easy right? Rk thought.

"Yay!!!" Krish shouted in joy. Ruhi got scared and jumped into her daddy and straddled him.

"What I told you about shouting Krish?" Rk asked.

"He is scary" Ruhi whispered looking at Krish sideways.

"No, he is not, baby. He was just happy to play with you and he expressed is joy by shouting."

"Ohhh"

"Now, sit back, papa will feed you lunch"

"Papa" Ruhi whined not wanting to eat.

"Your momma will kill me"

"Okie" Ruhi agreed to eat because she didn't want her momma to kill her darling papa.

~~0~~

"Wow, uncle you have an indoor swimming pool?" Krish asked excitedly when Rk took Ruhi and Krish to play in the pool for a little while before they get ready and go to park with Madhu.

"Yep"

"Can I get into the water?" Krish asked.

"Sure" Rk said and knelt down to Ruhi's level to remove her frock and change her into her swim suit.

Krish quickly pulled his T-shirt over his head and removed his shorts and jumped into the water.

"Papa, he got in" Ruhi complained. She wanted to be the first one to get into the pool but that idiot boy jumped first which she didn't like.

Rk was getting tired of her tantrum. She was complaining every damn thing that poor kid did.

"Hey, c'mon Ruhi, get in" Krish splashed the water on Ruhi.

"Papa, he wet me" Ruhi complained again.

"You are going to play in pool so anyways you are going to get wet, darling." He tried to calm her by giving her a valid reason.

"Nah..."

"You too splash water on him, okay?"

"Nah..."

"So what you wanna do, baby?" Rk asked patiently

"Don't know"

"Shall we sit here and watch him swim?"

"Nah... my pool" It was her pool then how come her daddy expect her to sit and watch rather than play?

"Shall I take you to your momma?"

"Nah..." she was in no mood to watch her momma dance or dance along with her.

"You wanna sleep?"

"Nah!!! Nah!!! Nah!!!" Ruhi shouted. Sleep means Big NO from her side. She wanted to play but not with that boy.

"Shall I bring your color pencils? You sit here and color while papa's relax in the pool?" he really wanted to soak in the pool.

"Nah..." she wanted to play with her papa.

"Shall I leave you to Sofia aunty in the café?" Rk asked suggestively.

"Nah..."

Rk sighed. Bittuji and Roma weren't in the bouquet shop. They were gone out to taste the wedding cake and order it so he didn't know where else he can leave Ruhi.

"Papa, ask him to come out... it's my pool" Ruhi pointed to Krish who was happily swimming without any care.

"That's bad, darling..."

"Papa!" Ruhi shouted holding her hands on her hips.

"Okay! Okay! Chill" Rk held his hands up. "Krish, can you please come out of the pool?"

"Okay uncle" Krish swam to the edge of the pool and hopped out.

"Here, wipe your wet body and wear your clothes." Rk instructed passing a fluffy towel. Krish did the same obediently. Ruhi watched him put on his clothes.

Then Ruhi ran and jumped into the pool.

"Ruhi" Rk worriedly got into the pool to make sure his daughter didn't drown in or gulp in the nasty pool water.

Ruhi resurfaced and laughed.

"I told you not to do that baby, didn't I?" Rk asked. He warned his daughter over and over again that she should not jump like that as the pool was little deep and she will drown in but she wasn't listening to him.

"It's fun, papa" she laughed again and splashed water on her daddy's face. Rk too laughed and started tickling her.

"Hey, you, come" Ruhi called Krish to join them. She just wanted to be the first one to play in her pool. She didn't like when he jumped in first so she made him step out and get dressed and now she wanted him to remove his clothes again and play with her in the pool.

"You sure?" Krish asked to confirm. He wasn't ready to get kicked out of the pool by her again.

"Yeah" Ruhi nodded.

Krish smiled happily and without even bothering to remove his clothes he jumped into the pool to play with his girl.

Rk happily watched the two little devils play in the pool with a ball as he relaxed on his inflatable bed.

... To be continued!

Please VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

SHARE!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.5M 19.2K 21
Riya and Kayish were madly in love, so deeply that everyone believed that they would end up in a happy married life. That's how much he loved her. He...
20.1K 1.1K 33
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
30K 824 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...
86.6K 3.8K 24
#1 in short-story out of 325K stories!! on 28 September 2023 Give it a try!! ---‐-------- "So I was not worthy of you?" It was more of a statement fo...