Julian&Anna Shane [Sequel to...

By lovemefoeva

Anna Shane was an average 15 year old girl. She's now pregnant with her half brother's baby. With his best lo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

- Final Chapter -

26.3K 530 174
By lovemefoeva

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SO, I know all of you want to virtually slap me or do something horrible! D: BUT, I want all of you to know I found my USB!!! It has all my stories on there and it has the finished Anna&Julian story! So, I’ll be uploading it, under this!! :D Ahahaha. Thought I forgot all about cha! I didn’t!!!! d: how could I!?!? Anyways, there’s this story I have been writing for awhile. It’s Little by Little. I have to say one chapter, I started bawling my eyes out!! I have been watching Asian Dramas, &Dude, those things make you cry!! D: So, I had this story in my head for awhile&just started typing one day! So, just uh say something about it….Okay, one part of the summary is~~~~~~~

*Two boys…Competing for a girl who’s oblivious to their own Love  *

So thanks for always sticking with me! everyone! I hope you really enjoyed the Anna & Julian pairing! I so much wanted her to get with Sam but OH WELLL. Ha, read my *COMING SOON* story Little by Little. It would mean alot to me! ;D

Anyways, here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Final Chapter

It has been two years already. It was going to be a week before Sam and Julian came back! I was so happy. In all this time, I graduated high school and got my diploma. Julianne is walking and the happiest kid around and everyone loves her. she has been my motivation through these two years.

I’m working at the local hotel desk. Julianne goes to day care and is the most cheerful person around. I hope to be like that for the rest of her life.

The only person who ever comes across my life is Vance. And recently, he has been getting serious with a girl I’ve known for quite awhile. My life has went down the hole, to back in the clouds. I loved my life. I didn’t want Julianne to go through what I went through as a kid.

Julian and I have been mailing each other but sometimes, it takes a long time. I told him about my incident with Arik and he wants to confirm those files too.

I’d have to say, raising a child while you’re in high school is hard. I’d have to give up everything. I missed out on some important things but I didn’t regret it. I didn’t have any friends either so I didn’t mind. All I cared about was my Julian coming back.

My family is now Julianne. My attention goes to her. she is all I have if Julian decides to leave us one of these days. I’m sure it wont happen though. Julian wont leave me, and he sure as hell wont leave his daughter.

I woke up crying the other day, I woke up and found Julian dead beside me. I didn’t know what to do. Then I heard Julianne waking me up and she said I was crying and wondered what was wrong. I smiled a her and said it was nothing.

Julianne was excited to meet her dad for the first time! She has been anticipating this day ever since I told her about her dad. She draws him every night and says good night to his picture she keeps of him.

“Mommy!”

I turned around and saw Julianne carrying the picture of Julian. I laughed and smiled. She knew I had been counting down the days of when Julianne will get back. She was hoping he would come on her birthday, which was three months ago but that didn’t happen. He was going to come home in a week.

I put the picture back.

We had moved out of the motel. I found some financial aid and they helped me get a house with the help of Arik. I couldn’t stand living in the hotel any longer. There were precious memories there but I had to leave. I had to start my new life. I didn’t want Julianne growing up in that place. I wanted her to live in a place where she doesn’t have to be ashamed of.

It was the end of our day and I had the skill to cook now. After weeks of almost burning down the house, I became best friends with the stove.

Julianne liked anything I cooked. I was happy that she wasn’t picky.

We started eating our food after I set up the table. I looked around our house and wondered what needs to be done after we ate. I looked at Julianne and she was smelling her food. She looked up to me and rolled her eyes.

I swear that was a Julian move!

“Mommy,” she whined. I laughed and noticed she couldn’t eat it like that. I cut it up into smaller pieces.

I wondered what Julian was doing now. I have been wondering if he ate well in the past 2 years since I haven't seen him. I'm pretty sure they don't get 5-star meals.

I finished Julianne's dinner and she continued eating. I continued eating too. I knew that I had some things to figure out to go back to school. Once Julian came back, I knew he would have a lot of free time and I knew I had to get my life straight.

“Mommy, where is daddy now?” I could barely understand Julianne’s 2 year old English but it was understandable.

“Daddy is saving the world right now so don’t worry. He’ll be back.” I smiled. Julianne smiled too. Her two little ponytails were bouncing up and down. I wondered where he was too. I was worried sick about him. I didn’t want him over there any longer. I wanted him here right now.

Julianne finished her food and she put her dish in the sink. She went back into her room. I ate there and sat there alone. I wish someone could come here and give me company. Unfortuantely, everyone has a busy life while I’m still trying to straighten out mine.

I finished my food and washed the dishes.

I put my pajamas on and went into Julianne’s room to see what she was doing. She was looking through a picture book. I looked around and saw she made a mess with her crayons. I put them all away for her. I looked at her and sat beside her.

“What’re you looking at?” I asked.

“Cookie.”

I laughed and saw a cake. I looked on the other side of her and saw all her Play-Doh. There was something similar to what was in the picture book. She put the book down and rolled up a red Play-Doh. She got the yellow one and made it into a semi-square. She put the red on it and looked at her book. She put the book in my lap and gave me the Play-Doh.

The cake was a yellow cake with red frosting on it. I looked at her creation and an immediate thought came to my mind.

She wanted to be a chef, like Julian.

I laughed, and almost wanted to cry. She was so much like Julian. I set the book down and got up to go get her pajamas. She knew what to do and put the pajamas on herself.

She cleaned up her mess and I walked her to her bed. I picked her up and put her in there. I brought the blanket up to her chest and tucked her in and sat by her side. Her eyes were closing but I could see she struggled to keep them open.

“Daddy…”

A tear came down from my cheek. I kissed her cheek and stood up. I turned off her lamp, walked out of her room, and closed the door.

I put my hand to my mouth from my loud cries. Every night, I still cry for Julian. How can I not miss him?

I went into my room and crawled into my bed. Once again, I would be alone in my bed tonight.

I turned off the light and closed my eyes. Tomorrow, is a day closer to see Julian.

~

I let my dreams run around. It was the first time me and Julian ever gotten so close to each other. I remembered everything as if it was just yesterday.

That time brought me my Julianne. I didn’t regret it once.

I put my arms around Julian as he smiled at me.

~

Thump!

I instantly opened my eyes. I looked at my clock at it was 4:30AM. I sat up from my bed and wondered what had woken me up.

Thump!

I snapped my head up. Julianne! There was someone in our house. I grabbed Julian’s old baseball bat. I walked towards the door. I looked out in the hallway and saw no one. I walked across to Julianne’s room. I opened the door as slowly as I could. It was a good thing the heater made a noise.

I walked into her room and she was soundly sleeping.

Thump!

I heard it again. I picked up Julianne. She was frowning and I wrapped a blanket around her. I opened the door again and this time I heard faint voices. I couldn’t tell what it was but it was a man’s voice. It was too low for me to hear or to even recognize.

I walked through the hall, gripping the baseball bat so hard I thought I might break it. I held Julianne as tight as I could. I had to protect her more than anything.

I got into the living room and looked around. The door was open and I saw bags lying right there. They were just stealing things. I looked into the kitchen and there was nothing. I walked and saw a figure enter through the door.

There were two figures. I breathed as calmly as I could. It was dark towards this way. I hid behind the wall and breathed, trying to calm myself down.

I heard the footsteps coming my way. I got my bat ready.

Close, any time now.

Swing!

“AHHHHH!!!! WHAT THE HELL!?”

The lights turned on. Julianne woke up and lifted her head. My eyes widened as soon as I saw who it was. I’m sure that I was dreaming. I pinched myself and sure enough I was awake. Those green eyes I have been dreaming of every night. That hair I have been longing to touch. Tears started pouring out. His arms opened for me and I ran straight into them.

“Julian…”

I cried on his shoulder. Julianne lifted her head as Julian let go of me. She turned and looked at Julian. Her sleepy eyes widened as she saw who had woke her up.

“Hey Julianne.” Julian smiled. Julianne smiled and she opened up her arms. Julian instantly took her from my arms and gave her a big hug. I looked at Julian and nothing has ever changed with him. He just got more muscular though.

Julianne wrapped her arms around him.

Julian took a look at me. I still couldn’t believe my eyes. I smiled and let my life begin.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“ANNA!!!”

I cringed at whoever was yelling at me. I looked in the mirror twice. I had to make sure this was me. Julian and I planned this very well. We weren’t going to let anything get ruined. I had changed my last name to Wright. I had everything done, at Arik’s cost. He knew I wasn’t going to give up so easily on marrying Julian.

Julian had changed his last name too. It was Shayne. It was just one letter difference and no one would notice. I would still keep my last name no matter what.

We had moved over the week. It had been a month since Julian came home. Sam had came back too but he went to his wife right away. I have been happy for him. It seems though that him and his wife kept getting into fights. It was a joke between me and Julian that she was pregnant.

We were now living in Denver, Colorado. It was away from our Arizona home. No one would recognize us here. That was a good thing. If we had to live in another country, that’s what we would do.

Someone yanked on my hair. I scowled at who it was and it was Liz. She was a girl I had met while we were here. She was a blonde-brown eyed beauty. She was the nicest yet scariest person I’ve ever met in my life. We became friends instantly.

She helped me with our wedding. Julian had so much saved up that I probably could’ve had our wedding in Paris. I wanted it simple. Julian didn’t care how much money I used or who came. Sam was his best man and Liz was my maid of honor.

“Anna, how can you get so red at a time like this!?” Liz complained. Liz got the powder once again and dabbed the sponge on my cheeks. I was flushed. I was nervous.

“I don’t know! Give me some weed!” I whined. Liz started laughing. I pouted at her. I looked at Julianne who was twirling around in her dress.

This morning, I had a hard time getting that dress on Julianne. She didn’t like dresses but once Julian came in, she acted all sweet and nice. Julian totally spoils her. No matter what she wants, she totally gets it. I was the villain to her. I sometimes laughed at her.

“Anna, you’ve got ten minutes until the wedding starts! Calm down, you can do this! You and Julian met in high school now he wants to marry you even though a month ago he just came back from the army!” Liz grinned.

That was our story. We were High School Sweethearts. We separated after he left for the army and now he was back to marry me. He wasn’t going to go anywhere now. He was going to stay by my side. I’m not going to let him go anywhere this time. It’s just not possible.

I nodded at Liz. I stood up. This dress was simple yet beautiful. Julian hasn’t seen anything and I haven’t seen him since last night. We made a lot of friends by coming here. It was nice to have people come here on short notice but I’m just glad they came. Of course, Vance was here. He was the only one who knew about us. He swore to us he’d die before he told anyone about our big secret.

We’re half brother and half sister getting married.

I shook my head and looked at myself once again. Liz walked out before me and it was her and my co-worker as the bridesmaid. Liz walked out, along with Kelly, the other bridesmaid. Liz walked with Sam, who looked very dashing today. Kelly walked with Vance. Arik didn’t come so I had to walk this alone.

I started walking down the pathway. The place we decided on our wedding was a park. It was so beautiful here that I instantly fell in love with it.

I kept looking at my feet, as the music began and everyone stood up. I started walking, very slowly. I couldn’t pick up my head though.

I heard a voice whisper inside me and it told me to put my head up and see my true love before me. I looked up and the voice was right.

Julian had his hair back. His hair grew fast if he kept it healthy enough. His white suit was amazing and his eyes complemented with it well. He stood tall and built. Julianne was at his side with the flowers in her basket. His eyes captured mine and our gaze was locked with each other. I was only looking at him. I couldn’t look at anyone else. There was no other person for me to look at. Julian was standing there, for me.

He held out his held. I gently grasped it and stood beside him.

The pastor read our vows and we answered them, with such honesty in them.

I looked at Julian like I have never before. I didn’t see him as my brother anymore. I saw him as my husband.

“I do.”

I do.” I let those words slip from my lips as I realized what I had just said. Julian turned me towards him. He stared into my eyes. His green eyes were so gentle and cautious. I held onto his hand that gentle caressed my cheek. He bent down and kissed me.

His kiss made me realize my future. He was now mine and I was his. I wouldn’t let anyone take that away. No one can take my Julian.

I looked at Julianne and she was closing her eyes with her hands.

We walked down the aisle, all three of us. We had our lives to start now.

It was just us three.

Anna Shayne.

Julian Shayne.

Julianne Shayne.

This is the life...I'm going to begin now and as long as I live.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 91 41
This is a story about an 7 month pregnant teenager named Marianna Cantores. Marianna and her boyfriend De'Anté are expecting a baby boy. Will this pr...
236K 6.4K 24
When Alana attended her first high school party she had the most life altering experience of her life. Not only did she lose her virginity, (both par...
49K 738 17
This story is about a 15 year old girl, Becca who falls pregnant and her boyfriend of 2 years is the father. Will he stay? Or will he go? Read to fin...
42.9K 681 18
A girl who got pregnant at 15 with kian lawely but he leaves her.. One day they see each other agian will they get back together and raise the child...