Searching For Heaven (Luke He...

By nia_loms

I have to go touring with my brother Ashton and his band .. I also have to pretend being Lukes girlfriend and... More

Searching For Heaven (Luke Hemmings)
Chapter 1 .
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15

Part 6

278 6 2
By nia_loms

Lukes POV 

I woke up t with Caras head on my sholder and my hand on hers and there was Asthon taking a picture . 

''Ashton can you please stop ? '' Cara said and she went out of the room . 

''Soo , what happened with you guys ? Do you hate each other or what?! '' Asked Ashton and raised his eyebrow . 

''Well not anymore as you can see , but we're not friend okay ?! '' I said and I went out to find Calum . I know that Cara is bestfriends with Michael and that Michael is best friends with Calum who is my bestfriend and I knew that they were talking about the stuff me and Cara were saying with them but I didn't cared , I needed to talk to someone . 

''Cal , good I found you '' I said . He was caddling . 

''What's wrong , where you slept last night ? '' He asked . 

''Well , we were watching a movie with Cara and we fell asleep  .'' I said quietly . 

''WITH WHO ?! ''  He asked with wide eyes .

''Cal , I thing I might like her now ...'' I whispered and fell next to him . 

''I KNEW IT ! '' he was so fucking excited ! 

''Why are you so happy?! '' I asked getting angry now . 

''Because you hated each other for so long  time that me and Michael were shoure that you to would fall in love ! ''

''What do you mean you two ?''

''Nothing...'' He said and rushed to the bathroom . 

Caras POV 

''What do you mean you two ?'' I asked Michael with a raidef eyebrow . 

''Nothing...'' He said and rushed out of the room . 

Michaels POV

I rushed out of the room and went to find Calum . I found Luke at the room and I asked where Cal was soo I waited for Cal to come out of the bathroom , I grabbed  him and we went outside , leaving a confused Luke behind . 

''Soo..?'' I asked . 

''Well I've done my worke . You ?'' He asked whispering . 

''Me too'' I said and gave him a cheeky smile . 

------

Caras POV

We  were having breakfast , it was a lovely  day so we decided to go for a wolk in the city . We were walking there and I had to be holding Lukes hand but this time he wasn't hurting me so it was okay , but this time it felt awkward . I couldn't get it , we have done this so many time but it never felt awkward before . 

Some fans came and they asked for some photos it was cute , but then thay asked me and Luke to kiss , we didn't and thay looked confused so Luke grabbed me by my waist and his lips tuched mine , it last for about 2 mins but this time i like , felt batterflys or what the hell ?! 

After that we really felt awkward and we haven't talk for a the day and there I andertood that he was falling for me too now , because this time he was felling akward too and we have done this many times before and we had the  felling of  hate . But this tiimmee... 

Guys soo yeah , sorry for any mistakes I'm really in a hurry . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 10.1K 46
โWe can cuddle all night long, Your head on my chest, My arms wrapped around your waist, Your soft breathing ringing through my ears, As I draw small...
48.1K 866 110
โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ‹† ใ€€ใ€€ ยท * . ยท . ใ€€ ใ€€ * ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ . ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ * . ใ€€ ใ€€ . ยทใ€€ . ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ . ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ *ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ . ยท ใ€€ ยท + ใ€€. ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ยท ** หš ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€.. ใ€€ . . ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ยท +...
121 0 10
You're Ashton's sister, the one of three siblings of world rockstar Ashton Irwin. You went to University and will graduate in photography. Photograph...
8.1K 505 20
Michael will never have Luke when he already has Ashton, and if the only way Calum can have Michael is through one night stands then he'll take it un...