What She Fights For (On hiatu...

By _rudimentary_

"Please don't tell anyone.....just please" I pleaded looking wearily into his eyes. I felt tickles of his min... More

prologue
Chapter 1- Little blondie
Chapter 2- Blame it on the Alcohol?
Chapter 3 - Perks of Detention
Chapter 4- I'll do it
Chapter 5-You owe me
Chapter 6- Property of Dean Taylor
Chapter 8- Fight Night
Chapter 9- "Kingston?"
Chapter 10- "On one condition Kingston "
Chapter 11- Friends with Dean Taylor???
Chapter 12- B.A.D: Broke. As .Dude
Chapter 13- "Your kidding Right?"
Chapter 14- Run Dean Taylor, Run
Chapter 15- All in this together
Chapter 16- I'm not Lacka......
Chapter 17 -Makeover Time: pt 1
Chapter 18- makeover Time pt 2
Chapter 19- um is it just me or is it awkward in here?
Chapter 20- Who's the hot chick?
Chapter 21- Screwed
Chapter 22- I don't dance
Chapter 23- Join the club
Chapter 24- Party too hard.
Chapter 25- Apologies and kisses (part 1)
Chapter 26- Apologies and Kisses (part 2)
Chapter 27- If you insist
Chapter 28- Not the reaction I was expecting
Chapter 29- Starlight
Chapter 30- The supposed older guy

Chapter 7- He's Mine

9.7K 344 16
By _rudimentary_

Chapter 7- He's Mine

What She fights for

All rights reserved

© 2013 CaliGuuurrrlll

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Skylar's POV:

Recap:

I guess its time to face the music, I sighed.

When I walk into class everyone's jaws dropped at the sight of me and whispering begins instantly. I look down seeing what everyone's looking at.

Dammit. I'm property of Dean. fricken. Taylor.

Its going to be a long afternoon.

~*~

It's been 35 minutes since class started and I can still see people stealing glances at me. It's either boys trying to check me out or gape at me in surprise or girls glaring at me; as if they think staring at me will make me disappear. To be honest I wish I could just disappear. Some much for keeping a low profile. Ever since I met him, all he's caused me is trouble. I've never met someone so infuriating. I mean who gets back at someone by practically claiming them as their property? That's pretty much social suicide even for me.

“What's Dean doing with a girl like that. She's not even pretty. She must have blackmailed him because he certainly go for someone like her." a girly voice sneered from behind. Uggh, this is why I don't have a lot of girl friends, too much drama, jealously and gossip. if I'm being brutally honest, her jab at me did sting. If I wasn't use to insults, it probably would have hurt more. What does she even thing she's talking about? He practically blackmailed me, not the other way around.

Ten antagonizing minutes later, I rushed as fast as my legs would carry me to my last subject. I tried to hide the words on the T-shirt as best as I could but news must have spread fast because everyone was looking and whispering.

Dean is so going to get it the next time I see him.

“What are you going to do pipsqueak, bad mouth me to surrendering?" he asked in a bored tone suddenly in front of me.

“You're not in my English class." I asked more as a question then as a statement as I glared at him.

“But pipsqueak, I am." he smirked clearly enjoying the moment.

“Don't call me pipsqueak and you are not in this class."

“I could stop, but I won't ... pipsqueak." he had the nerve to add a playful wink. idiot.“ For a nerd you sure are dumb though. Just because I don't show up, doesn't mean I'm not in this class."

“Shut up." I grumbled looking down in defeat.

He swiftly welcomed himself to the seat beside me not bothering to comment. He put an arm around me making me flinch back a bit.

“What's wrong?" he asked concerned turning my face to his.

I couldn't tell him why I flinched back. Strangely enough I wanted to tell him. knowing it would be for the best I kept my trap shut.

“Uhh... nothing just a little jittery. You know everyone's watching us right?" I partially lie successfully avoiding the question. Everyone was watching us though  making me slightly more uncomfortable with his close proximity.

He looks around the room quickly breaking into another one of his annoying Taylor smirks. haha Taylor smirks. *pun not intended* “it doesn't matter. They're all just jealous you belong to me."

I groaned blushing into my hands making him chuckle.“Shut up." I mumbled trying to hide the blush.

Wait blush? I haven't blushed like this since... since.....

“Miss Kingston, Mr Taylor could you stop your shamelessly flirting, I would like to get on with the lesson.. today." Miss Hill our English teacher instructed trying to sound strict, but you could see the amusement in here eyes.

Miss Hill is one of my favourite teachers in the whole school. She's 25, and can be overbearing at times, but she's still fun. Despite that it didn't make it any less embarrassing getting caught out by her when we weren't even flirting.

“You heard her Pipsqueak, stop flirting with me." he declared loudly sneaking a cheeky grin at me that made me what to slap it right off his face.

Everyone's attention was once again drawn at us, making me want the ground below me to swallow me whole.

“Oh my gosh, you were talking to me. I wasn't even flirting." I hissed slapping his arm.

“No but I bet you would like to." he said suggestively making me literally bang my head against my desk.

“I give up." I murmured into my into the desk my hair surrounding me like a shield. I must a sounded like I was saying 'I gife umpff.' though.

“Mr Taylor give the girl a break. Now open your books to where we left off." I could practically hear miss Hill's smug smirk.

So much for favourite teacher.

~*~ 

“Come on ?"

“No"

“Please?"

“No"

“Kingston.?"

“…………Pipsqueak?"

“No!!!"

Dean had been annoying me trying to persuade me that he suddenly needs tutoring. He's probably right, but I don't have time for that. I have to go to the gym and help mom most of the time and I don't have space in my schedule to be tutoring someone; especially some as annoying as himself.

“Please, please, please!!!"

“Fine! Just leave me alone!" I huff in defeat.

“Thank you!" with that he goes running off just as the bell rang. I'm surprised we didn't get trouble again seeing how loud DEAN was. I'm pretty sure he has made it his life's mission to annoying me.

I've never noticed it before but why do all my classes suddenly include him. I mean ive seen less of Tori and Cam these past two days then ever.

As I made way to my locker someone bumped into me..  hard making me fall.
That person being no one other than Queen bee Courtney and her little minions."

“Property of Dean Taylor huh?" she commented eyeing me up like I was something she would find at the bottom of her shoe.

I said silent wishing I never came to school today.

“Listen nerd I don't know what you think you have with him, but whatever it is, its all in your head. Dean doesn't go for you type."

“I don't know what your talking about."

“Oh quit playing innocent nerdy, he's mine so back off."

“I don't like him like that though." I stated confused at her reasoning.

“She came closer gripping my hand tightly. I flinched back although I saw it coming and she dug her nails further into my skin.

“There better not unless there will be consequences. So I will tell you one last time. He's mine, so back off."

She removed her hand from my wrist and gave me a false smile before leaving with her posse in tow.

I turned around to see the one and only Dean Taylor literally 10 meters behind us.

“What did she want?" he asked curiously.

I quickly his my hand Behind my back making sure the the sleeve of the hoodie went over my now bleeding wrist. I guess what he doesn't no won't hurt me. It's just another lie to add to the others.

“Oh you know, she wanted to know if these were for sale." I said sarcastically pointing down to the hoodie.

he immediately began chuckling.

Great another crisis averted.

***

Hola!!! Another early update. you no the drill. not proofread so sorry. No writers block so this should hopefully be good one.  Who do you think Skylar was talking about when she said she hasn't blushed like that since . .. Since Who? if you look closely to previous chapters you might find who it is. What about Courtney isn't she such a... drama Queen ;) getting jealous over hoodie. do wonder if those hoodies are for sale though....

would like to take this moment to thank all you people that read this book. since it was the first book posted on wattpad I'm happy to see it has over 1000 reads and is currently #492 in the humor category.

if anyone would like to make any banners etc for this book. please feel free and send them through private message. will mostly likely attach them to the next chapter post and if you're lucky you might get dedication ;)

Anyways don't forget to:

vote

comment

share

& follow

EnjoyGeeklings :) <3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Secret By Trina Maria

Mystery / Thriller

592 2 34
I have a secret, one I cannot tell. If I do my mother dies but if I don't I might. ---------- Maya was a sweet girl she loved wearing dresses, she ke...
6.4K 1.3K 72
"I..." "Stop it!" he shouts, stopping me in mid sentence "I hate you." "B-But why? Why do you hate me?" "Oh! You know the reason." "If I would've...
265K 10.7K 24
Sudden death changes everything. Started with a slap, a punch, a kick or two. Until it got to more, more than Skylar Rose can handle. Skylar's mom to...
1.2M 18.6K 60
Amara Brady, the schools nerd, her name unknown to any normal persons ears. Straight A's and perfect homework, but what if it's just a coverup? Ou...