Y-You're Cimorelli...

Por JournalArtist

What will happen when Aurora bumps into her idols (literally) Cimorelli. Will they want to get to know Aurora... Más

Intro
Prologue
C1 ~ Family Reunion
C3 ~ DM's
C4 ~ Meeting Up
C5 ~ Aurerine
C6 ~ Coming Over
C7 ~ Aurren
C8 ~ Alexis
C9 ~ Aurni
C10 ~ Sydney
C11 ~ Aurstina
C12 ~ Hannah
C13 ~ Stressed
C14 ~ Aurmy
C15 ~ Dawn
C16 ~ Liora
C17 ~ 'Best Friends'
C18 ~ Family Time
C19 ~ Unwanted Attention
C20 ~ Simrelli
C21 ~ Leaving
C22 ~ Dream
Epilogue
Author's Note

C2 ~ The Park

2.3K 76 11
Por JournalArtist

~Lisa’s PoV~

*At Cimorelli household*

“Lisa! Wake Up!” a voice yelled in my ear.

“Leave me alone” I mumbled.

“Lauren! Help me get Lisa up!” I heard Dani say. I heard them whispering probably plotting something but i was too tired to care. Stayed up too late last night on twitter, but who can blame me! The CimFam is very entertaining.

“3… 2… 1…”

“Ahh!” I screamed, jumping out of my now damp bed. before i could say anything i heard Lauren scream ‘run’ and a whole bunch of footsteps. Instead of racing after them i got up and walked to the restroom, in the process passing a still half asleep Amy.

“What happened to you?” She asked.

“Dauren.” I grunted before walking into the restroom. I took a quick shower, changing into a clean outfit.

“Morning.” Katherine greeted me as i walked into the kitchen.

“Morning, anything on the agenda today?” I asked.

“We are filming a new cover today, i hope it doesn't take all day, i have plans later.” She responded.

“Do you know where Christina is?” I asked.

“I think out back writing.” She responded.

“Thank you.” I smiled, walking out the back doors. I approached Christina, sitting next to her on the porch.

“Hey Lisa” She smiled up at me.

“Hey, i was wondering where we were going to film today.” I said.

“We are going to the park, and the boys are going to tag along.” She replied.

“So whatcha writing?” I asked.

“Just some random lyrics, wanna help?” She asked.

“Sure.” I smiled.

*At the Park*

“Hey Amy come with me to the water fountain?” I asked.

“Yes! I was getting thirsty.” She smiled, walking up to me.

“Can Lauren and I go too?” Dani asked.

“Yup, lets go.” I responded.

“Where are you guys going?” Christina asked.

“To the water fountain, wanna come?” I asked.

“Yes! I need to refill my water bottle.” She responded.

“Wait i don't want to be here alone, i'm going too.” Katherine smiled.

“The more the merrier.” I smiled back.

We started walking towards the water fountain, it was a quiet day at the park, well except from the giggling of a little boy. Just as i was getting ready to turn the corner a little boy ran by and the next thing i know i'm on the floor, with a girl on top of me.

“OMG I'm so sorry, i wasn't watching where i was going.” The girl apologized, standing up.

“Its ok, neither was i.” I said. All of the sudden the little boy comes running back jumping up on the girl.

“Sissy you ok?” He asks.

“Ya I'm ok bud.” She responded.

“He’s so cute!” Amy said.

“Isn't he Dani?” Lauren asked.

“Sissy look its Pretty Girls.” the little boy said pointing at us. ‘Who’s pretty girls?’

“Y-You’re Cimorelli…” She stutter looking at us in awe. ‘Ooh She must be apart of the CimFam!’

“Ya, you know of us?” Dani asked.

“Of course i know of ya’ll.” She smiled.

“Where you from?” I asked.

“Fairfield Kentucky.” She responded.

“I love your accent!” Amy said.

“T-Thanks” She blushed.

“What are you doing here in California?” Lauren asked.

“Family reunion, Most of my family lives here so we came for a visit.” She responded.

“What's you're name?” Katherine asked.

“I-Its Aurora.” She stuttered.

“That's an awesome name!” Dani beamed.

“T-Thanks.” She blushed.

“What's your brothers name?” Christina asked, smiling at the little boy.

“H-His names Ryan, say Hi Ryan.” She smiled at her brother.

“Hi Ryan.” Ryan responded. We all laughed at his cuteness.

Time seemed to fly by as we got to know Aurora a little more, she had to go once Ryan started getting tired.

“Its was great meeting you guys.” She smiled.

“It was great meeting you too.” Amy smiled.

“I got to go, bye.” She waved.

“Hey, wait! What's your Twitter?” I asked.

“I-its @AuroraCSimons” She responded.

“Thanks, i'll DM you.” I smiled.

“O-okay, i got to go,it was really nice meeting you, and I'm sorry for running into you.” She said.

“Its ok really, it was nice meeting you too.” I smiled.

“Bye” She said.

“Good-Bye” I waved.

*Back at The Cimorelli Household*

“So what did you all think about Aurora?” I asked sitting down.

“She seemed really nice!” Dani said.

“And shy.” Lauren added in.

“Yea! So why'd you run after her when she was leaving?” Amy asked.

“Oh i wanted to get her twitter account so i could DM her.” I smiled.

“Ooh Can i have it too?” Katherine asked. I nodded my head.

“Ooh me too!” Christina intervene.

“Me three!” Amy added.

“I want it also.” Lauren stated.

“I want to DM her too!” Dani said.

“Ok, Ok i'll give all of you her Twitter, calm yourselves.” I laughed. After giving them her twitter i went to my room. I laid down opening Twitter on my phone. I scrolled through twitter, and replied to some of them before tweeting.

‘Meet a really nice fan today! It was great meeting you @AuroraCSimons’ I tweeted out. Going to her profile, i noticed i already followed her. I sent her a DM, and we stayed up for most of the night DMing back and forth. We talked about random things, mainly about family. It was like 1 am by the time i fell asleep. Even though Aurora seemed really great, i could tell she was hiding something. Anytime i brought up her friends from her home, she'd immediately change the subject. ‘I have got to know what's she's hiding.’

~~~~

So my other Cimorelli Fanfic has ended which means this one will get most of the attention. So im going to be doing the QotU like in CSG and I'm also going to be doing a Quote of the Update!

QotU: Do you like scary movies?

My Answer: DUH! I love them, except there aren't very many movies i would consider scary any more lol.

Quote of the Update: 'Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.' - Carl Jung

What do you think happened to Aurora in the past? Why doesn't she like talking about her friends? Hmm...

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

∞ForeverCimFam∞

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

80.4K 1.3K 29
16 year old Bella hasn't had the easiest life. Then she meets Lauren and the rest of the Cimorellis and everything changes.
8.7K 375 20
An old family member makes an appearance in the lives of the Cimorelli sisters. Is she back for good? And what exactly are her motives for showing up...
2.1K 50 16
When Alia gets added in to a groupchat with the cimorelli girls, she doesn't tell them the truth until they find out what's wrong. what will happen t...
25.1K 572 24
After the Cimorelli's moved to Nashville, Lauren Cimorelli is starting all over by making new friends and meeting new people. What will happen after...