Loving A Villain

Flowerpetal031 tarafından

I shouldn't have been walking around alone at night. I shouldn't have stopped and watch the obviously crazy... Daha Fazla

Blue Doom
Blake Dun
Saving Me
Evil Plan
Justice TV
Morning Blues
James Bond
Electricity Flies
My Hero
Super Annoyed
PonyBoy
Super Girlfriend
3 Days
Dying Slowly
Mother Mary
Big Capes, Small Personalities
Zombies
The Evils
Super Wife
Baby Doom
His to Claim
You've Been Warned
Villainous
Planes and Powers
The Weakness
Missiled
Don't Forget Evil
Meeting the Family
Cry Baby
Bathroom Adventures
Bathroom Blues
Flying
Tight Rope
Mistakes
Kryptonite
Interviews
Problems
Electrocuted Balls
Bonding
Drunk in Love
Touches
Hell Hounds
Unconventional
End Game
Misery Needs Company
Suck Stones
Bedelia
Betrayal
Betrayal Pt. 2
Transformations
I knew
I Swear
Blue. Blake. Or Blue Doom
Oceans Fury
War Is Coming
Missing
Bosom Buddies ... Or Not
Raw Dogging It
Sharing
Master Manipulator
Man of Steel ... Your Kids
Let Him Go?
Home
Bullets
Struck by Lightning
The Date From Hell
No Chemistry, No Biology
Arrested
Professional Help
Under Attack
Fear, Regret, and Pain
No More Measurements
Not A Girl Scout
Destruction
Calm as a Mother Fucking Cucumber
The Very Beginning
Call Me Daddy
So Quickly
Faster
Over
Since
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
HEADS UP
ITS HERE-SEQUEL
UPDATE***
UPDATE PT.2

Wendy Wu the Hoe Warrior

17.8K 970 629
Flowerpetal031 tarafından

Katrina's POV

"It's nice to see you again too, asshole" Blue's voice stayed calm and relaxed as he stared back at the man who was holding me to their chest. 

Of course he knew it was the whole time. 

All the time we've spent together and he could just drop a small little hint? Maybe even said, 'hey funny thing, but I'm pretty sure the Shadow is really that creepy asshole you use to date'.

Anything would have been a nice heads-up so that I would have been prepared when Lee turned out to be the one terrorizing us, the entire time. 

I was shook. 

I mean its not everyday you realize you dumb ex is way more capable than you could have even imagined. Because when I say this boy was dumb, I mean so very dumb. Like real time dumb. 

He was intelligent, don't get me wrong, the guy was the major for crying out loud. But he had never clicked with societal norms. He was awkward and had no inking of street smarts, and that's all a villain was! 

Mean retorts and street smarts, so how the hell is this guy standing in front of me the fucking Shadow? 

Also, why would someone with as much power as the major even need to become the Shadow? And I know I'm oblivious, but I think I would have at least seen some black mist shooting out of his ass for the time we were dating!

He showed no signs of being a Super! Ever! 

I looked back at Blue who practically had 'I know everything' stamped on his forehead with the smirk that he was sporting on his lips. 

Great. 

He knew how all this worked didn't he? 

"Lee, what the fuck?" I cried out as he awkwardly pushed his sweaty blond locks out of his eyes. 

Blue was so right, he was a greasy looking Clark Kent, on every level. How did I not notice the pedo vibes before? 

Lee's nervous eyes shot to me, "you don't understand Kat, I'm helping us. I'm helping everyone! You too, once this is all over, you'll see just how amazing what I'm doing is!" Lee smiled down at me. 

He was sweaty, like dripping from the face sweaty. His eyes were twitchy and he was looking every bit of a crack head. 

"YOU ALMOST KILLED ME, YOU ASSWIPE! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE POWERS! AND WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO ME?" I screamed as I struggled in his grasp. 

He never worked well with confrontation. He immediately started sweating harder. 

"Just wait" he smiled shakily as he sent out one of his tendrils over to a large ass machine that I was just now noticing. It was thick at the bottom, but grew into a point at the top, it had to be around 10 feet tall as it stood on top of Blue's building. 

This can't be good. 

The tendril flipped some type of switch and the machine immediately started to hum with power. 

"What was that? What are you doing?" I asked confused as the top of the machine started to spin quickly. 

"You are going to help me Katrina. I need that power you have, it's the only thing that will power this machine" Lee stated as he looked at it. 

I blinked at him. 

"Because I'm actually going to do that" I mocked him. 

He's face frowned, "if you don't I'll be forced to kill him, Katrina" he said as he nodded in Blue's direction. 

"Oh go the fuck ahead. No really try! I'd love to see you fail miserably and watch him decapitate you like a fish" I smirked in his face. 

Lee's face frown more, "I didn't want to do this but-"

"AHHHHHHHH" Blue bellowed in pain as he dropped to one knee. A large sharp pole sticking out his shoulder, the blood pooling on the ground in front of him. 

My heart dropped. 

"BLUE!" I screeched as he braced himself on the ground, blood slipping out his lips. 

It had to be titanium. 

I looked above him to find the person who had just impaled him, and my eyes connected with the person who had stabbed him. 

Fucking Lia. 

My ex-best friend stood over my future baby daddy and ex ex-husband, with the smirk of a witch. 

I wish I could say I was shocked, and on some level I probably am, but this devil-like evil ass bitch was no doubt the real mastermind behind this shit ass plan. 

"Awww is little Kat going to cry? Does it hurt you to see him like this? Weak-" she twisted the pole as Blue hiss out in pain, "-and useless?" she cackled as she strutted around him. 

Blue looked in real pain, his face was already going pale, "well look who joined the party, Wendy Wu the Hoe Warrior" he smirked. 

A small weight left my chest as a bubble of laughter slipped through my lips. If he was okay enough to call her a hoe, then he was okay. 

She sent a strong punch to his face, anger slipping onto her small face. "Was that funny?" she growled as Blue spit more blood onto the ground. 

I took a step forward to stomp a hole in her ass, but Lee yanked me back. "I'm going to beat the shit out of you" I hissed at her. 

She smirked in her white pant suit, looking every bit an evil ass bitch. "Oh really? You sure you just don't want to burn my shit again like the little ass bitch you are?" she mocked me. 

"Come say that to my face, and I will gladly show you how much of a little ass bitch I am" I smirked back at her. 

She smirked before whipping around and sending another punch to Blue's face. 

The smirk slipped off my face as I watched Blue's face drip more blood, "if you hit him again, I'm going to kill you. Ex best friend be damned" I growled lowly at her. 

She threw her head back and laughed, her long black hair that was pulled into a high pony tail swishing in the wind. "Don't you get it? He's an abomination, Katrina. They aren't here to help us or save us. They are here to replace us. The heroes aren't any better and the villains just show their true nature. You should know. You told me about it yourself, what she did to you" Lia taunted. 

My whole body shut down as the memories resurfaced. 

"What is she talking about, Katrina?" Blue asked looking up at me, blood seeping through his mask. 

I shuddered, "she was ... sick. She didn't know, she couldn't have known" I stuttered. 

I was being transported back to that moment, back into my 6 year old little body. The fear was washing over me quickly. 

Don't. 

Forget. 

It's over now. 

She's gone. 

"Katrina, what is she talking about?" Blue said struggling to look up at me. 

There was no doubt he could see the fear on my face, "oh you didn't tell him? You didn't tell him about how your sweet cousin Laura tried to drown you when you were just six years old? Did you tell him how she was able to control the water, how she was able to push it into your mouth, up your nose? How it made you stop breathing?" she taunted. 

I winced, it was like a physical blow to the face. 

The water was rushing over my skin. I was trying, begging her to stop. She just kept saying over and over, "the Enemy must die, the Enemy must die. Remember how she screamed that in your face as she held you down in that bath tub, Katrina?" Lia continued. 

By now Lee was holding me up, I was going to collapse, it was like reliving the horrific experience all over again. 

I was six, she was twelve. I didn't know she was a Super, not until the moment she tried to stop my heart. 

She was so set on killing me, I wasn't even her cousin anymore. I was the enemy, that's what she kept saying over and over again. 

Even once they had pulled her off of me. 

Even when the psych unit came and took her away. 

It was all she kept saving. 

Blue's eyes cut to mine, but I could barely see him pass the memories flashing past my eyes. "So this was the 'Oh' at the convention?" he asked me. 

I blinked back at him, "yes ..."

"Like 'Oh, I forgot my Super cousin lost her shit and tried to kill me'. It was that kind of Oh?" he asked me. 

It was like he voice was the line I needed to pull me out of the past. I nodded, my strength coming back. I needed to stay focused, I couldn't let them throw me like that again. 

"More like 'Oh, my psycho Super cousin waterboarded the shit out of me'" I shrugged. I looked back over at Lia, "what does this have to do with anything?" I questioned her. 

"They think they can do anything they want to us. Super's run this city and I'm done with it, they take and take and we just take it. No more. We are going to end this-"

"Lia don't-"

"YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO MY FATHER, KATRINA! AND YOU OPEN YOUR LEGS TO ONE LIKE SOME WHORE?!" she bellowed. 

Trigger word. 

"YOU CRAZY BITCH! YOUR FATHER FELL IN LOVE WITH ONE! AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A WHORE WHEN I FOUND YOU SCREWING MY BOYFRIEND!" I screamed back at her. 

"THAT FLYING BITCH STOLE MY DAD!" 

"YOU SAW HIM AT CHRISTMAS!" 

"MY MOM IS HEARTBROKEN!"

"YOUR MOTHER IS CRAZY AND SHE TRIED TO DROWN YOUR DAD. TWICE!" 

Lee pulled me back to his chest, cutting off Lia and I's argument, "I never meant to hurt you Katrina. It was something that just happened, we didn't mean for you to see us like that, or to find out. I love you Katrina" Lee said turning to look at me. 

The fucking audacity. 

Deep breath, "you mean to tell me, you accidentally fucked my best friend? Did you not ask her to marry you?" I growled at him lowly. 

He gave me a shaky smile, "Lia and I talked about it, you two are best friends, she and I are getting married, but you two are so close ... we could all be happy together, Katrina. It could be the three of us, again" he started, his eyes wide as he honestly tried to convince me. 

Oh he isn't, "What?" 

"I love you both, I can love you both" he said, as he trailed his gloved hand down my face. 

I looked sideways at Lia who just shrugged. She was obviously just using him for his power, she could really give to shits about him. 

This mother fu-

Blue coughed, but we all heard the snort of laughter that came from him. 

We all looked over at him. 

He looked up and chuckled again, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. It's just ... I'm going to really fucking murder you. And it's just I'm going to have so much fun removing your fucking head from your body. Then I'm going to drown your whore in your blood. But, keep going! Sorry to interrupt" Blue stated calmly. 

Lee's face hardened anger as he glared at Blue, "shut up. I don't know what you did to her, but I'm going to kill you for touching her" he growled. 

Just breathe. 

"Oh I touched her you fucking creep, touched her good and hard and long, till she begged me to never stop touching her" Blue smirked at Lee who was shaking with anger. 

"I'll murder you" Lee shouted. 

"Instead of building whatever the fuck that is, you probably should have invented a machine to replace your vagina with a dick, you bitch" Blue shouted back. 

Lia sent another punch to his face, quieting him ... for the moment. 

Oh she was going to get this. 

Lee stared back at me, "with us three, we'd be unstoppable" he smiled down at me. 

I stared back into his eyes, "what are you trying to accomplish Lee? How can this possibly end well for anyone?" I asked him calmly.

"That machine will fix everything. With that serum the machine was able to be programmed into finding all the Super's in the city and killing them. The city will be free, then eventually the whole world. All we need is for you to power it and then all these problems will end. You'll never have to see him again, it'll just be us. You. Me. Lia" he said looking down at me with so much hope. 

And I was desperately trying not to laugh in his ugly face. 

I placed my hand on his cheek, "I'd rather lick a dogs ass, then be her friend, let alone her sister wife and your side piece. You no dick having, little piece of shit" I whispered back to him as sincerely as I could. 

It was at that moment that a blur of blue came out of no where and collided with Lee sending him flying a few feet back on his ass. 

Blue moved like lightning as he, (disgustingly) yanked the pole out of his arm and threw it to the ground. 

He turned and sent a dark look towards a scared looking Lia, "I'm going to have fun with you. Should I start with putting a dirty rusty pole through your arm? Or should I just rip it off and beat you with it? So many options, I'm actually really indecisive, but once I've started torturing you, I think you'll figure that out for yourself" he smiled brightly at her. 

"NO!" I stomped over to him and before he could even more I pulled back and punched Lia, my best friend, the whore who tried to kill me, right in her face.

She sprawled back and landed on the ground unceremoniously. 

Oh shit. I gripped my hand to my chest, "what is her face made out of? Fucking rocks? Why did that hurt so bad?!" I cried as I turned around to look at a slightly impressed Blue. 

He seemed to sigh in relief before grabbing me by the waist and crashing my lips to his. 

The whole world set back into place perfectly, as his lips dominated over mine. He pulled back quickly, "fuck I was worried" he sighed as he leaned his forehead against mine. 

I breathed him in, "I was too, a little bit" I peeked at him, while his lips twitched. 

"What about me? I just saved you, Katrina. I think I get a sappy thank you too" Klaus' loud voice broke our moment as we both turned to look at his goofy smile. 

"Don't be a bitch" Blue smirked back at him. 

"Let's see how fast you can out run this!", Lee's voice called out over us. 

We all turned to look at him, just in time to watch him switch on the machine. It started twirling faster, and something in me pulled. 

"Blue somethings wrong!" I cried as I gripped on to him. 

I tried to blink away my blurring vision as something in me churned. I stumbled on my feet, then the machine was all I could hear. 

Not Blue, not Klaus, no one. 

Then everything went black. 

I screamed. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

42K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...
967K 56.8K 88
SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look at him quite literally knocked me out. S...
25.5K 814 84
I was just a normal girl, despite not being human. Growing up my life was shitty, but still I was glad to be alive despite how dead I felt inside. Th...
14.9K 831 48
Imagine, just for a second, let's imagine you end up somehow travelling into your favourite book. Then you started working your magic and you cosy u...