Mint. [J. J]

By Ixynoir

"What's your favourite flavour?" "Mint." [oc x jughead] Riverdale. Book 1. [Completed on 16.05.2017] [Pr... More

Extended summary + Cast and their playlist
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
Aesthetics
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
34.
35
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
New Fic.
BOOK TWO.

49.

5.1K 133 131
By Ixynoir

CHAPER FORTY-NINE
"No way in hell, did I just witness my boyfriend join a gang."
-------------------------------------------------------
Warning: Smut.

-------------------------------------------------------

The group were sitting in a booth at Pop's, they had just received their first round of milkshakes and Veronica was making a toast.

"To Archie Andrews, who saved the cheerleader and saved the town," Veronica said and Archie shook his head.

"You know what, actually I think that was Marley's speech," Archie said looking at her and Marley smiled at him.

"Hear, hear to Marley Davis," Veronica said from her space in-between Archie and Betty, and Marley smiled before clinking her glass with the others as they all said cheers.

"Your local brown girl is out," Veronica mimicked putting on a over exaggerated British accent while the group laughed.

"I'm pretty sure my accent isn't that strong anymore," Marley said and Archie nodded.

"It's not as strong as the day we first met," Archie said and Jughead nodded in agreement before putting his arm around Marley and pulling her close.

"Oh, you mean the day you and Jug ambushed me at Sweetwater River?" Marley asked sarcastically while the boys chuckled and Veronica and Betty laughed.

"They ambushed you?" Veronica asked and Marley nodded.

"Came out of nowhere at pushed me into the river, I nearly died," Marley said over exaggerating the story and Archie and Jughead chuckled.

"Guys, I am so proud of us. With all this happened in the past few months we made it through and our friendship is stronger than ever. I'm so happy to call you guys my friends," Betty said and Marley smiled at her.

"Aw, B," Veronica said while pulling Betty into a side hug.
"That means a lot Betty," Marley said to her and Betty smiled.

"So how many people has Marley, psychically and verbally harassed this year?" Archie asked and Marley playfully glared at him.

"Oh my god where should we start," Jughead began and Marley playfully hit him on the shoulder.

"Let's start with the psychical one first," Betty said pausing to think while Marley laughed.

"Ok so first you punched Reggie, at the beginning of the year. Then it you slapped and threw water on Cheryl, then you slapped Chuck at Jughead's party, then you slapped Reggie at school," Betty said before sipping from her milkshake and Marley pointed at her.

"See, it's not that many. Only three people," Marley said and Jughead laughed.
"Reggie has been your victim twice," Jughead said and Marley nodded.

"That's because, he deserved it," Marley said and the group nodded in agreement.

"Okay what's about the verbal ones?" Veronica asked and the group paused to think.

"I think she's verbally insulted everyone except for Jughead," Archie said and Marley shook her head.

"That's because, Jughead holds a special place in her heart," Betty said and Marley blushed before looking at Jughead who just smiled at her.

"What about threats? How many times has she threatened people?" Veronica asked and Archie put his head in his hands.

"So many times. If I had a dollar for everytime Marley threatened me I'd be rich," Archie said and Marley playfully rolled her eyes.

"Archie, I've only threatened you twice," Marley said and Betty, Archie and Jughead all shook their heads.

"In freshmen year, you said you would strangle Archie with Twizzlers all because he was chewing loudly," Jughead said and Betty nodded.

"I remember that. The look in her eyes was scary," Betty said and Marley chuckled.

"He was chewing so loudly in the middle of my favourite film. Can you blame me?" Marley said and the others laughed.

"At the beginning of the year you said you will shove your foot up my ass," Archie said and Marley nodded.

"That was when the whole Miss Grundy ordeal was happening," Marley said licking some wiped cream off of her milkshake. The mention of Miss Grundy made the table fall into an awkward silence.

"God, I hated that bitch," Marley said again and the the whole table erupted in laughter.

"Remember when we broke into her car?" Veronica asked and Marley nodded.

"How can I forget the first time I ever touched a gun. Thanks Betty," Marley said sarcastically looking at Betty who just put her hands up in surrender while laughing.

"Remember that time in 8th grade when Marley made us break into the staff room so she could get her phone back?" Betty asked the boys Archie and Jughead and they nodded.

"Betty, you cried the whole time we were in there," Archie said and Marley laughed.

"I was scared okay, I had never gotten in trouble before," Betty said and Marley laughed.

"And you didn't get in any trouble, remember? I made sure of that, didn't I?" Marley asked and Betty nodded before smiling at her.

"You always keep your promises," Betty said and Jughead nodded.

"I second that, Marley has never ever broken a promise," Jughead said and Archie nodded in agreement.

"She always went out of her way to ensure that she never breaks one. Like that time Marley promised me she would help me study for a big test we were having in biology and then we got into a big argument and we didn't speak for days and a few days before the test she showed up at my front door with her books ready to help me study," Archie said and Marley smiled at him.

"A promise is a promise," Marley said and the group nodded in agreement.

"Maybe my dad getting arrested was a good thing. If he didn't I wouldn't have come to Riverdale and I wouldn't have befriended the best four people I've ever met. Even though the past few months have been a mess I'm so happy to have met you guys and thank you for welcoming me," Veronica said and the group smiled at her.

"It's no problem, V." Betty said smiling at her.

"These past few months have been a mess. They should make a TV show about Riverdale it would probably be a hit. Jughead remind me to pitch the idea to CW later," Marley said and Jughead chuckled.

"We actually solved a murder guys. I'm proud of us," Veronica and the group nodded in agreement.

"I never thought that I would help bring justice to Riverdale," Jughead said randomly and Marley shrugged.

"Han Solo never thought he would help bring peace to the galaxy and he did for a while," Marley said and Jughead smiled at her before opening his mouth.

"Marley you are such a dork," Archie said and the group all started laughing.

The group sat in that booth for hours. Drinking milkshake after milkshake, and finally for once being normal teenagers.

After a few hours Betty's phone chimed and he sighed.

"Hate for this to come to an end but it's curfew and my mom is gonna kill me if I'm late," Betty said slipping on her jacket and climbing over Veronica and Archie to get out of the booth.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow," Betty said and the group waved at her.

"Get home safe, Betty," Marley said and Betty gave Marley a thumbs up before leaving Pop's.

"Marley and I have got to go too," Jughead said and Marley looked at him in confusion.

"We do?" Marley asked him and Jughead shot her a 'really' look and Marley nodded before sliding on her jacket and slipping out of the booth Jughead sliding out after her.

"We do. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Make good choices," Marley said giving them a wave before leaving Pops.

Jughead took Marley's hand and interlocked their fingers and Marley smiled at him as they began walking away from Pop Tate's.

"Wanna tell me why we had to leave?" Marley asked him.
"I want to spend some time with you. Alone," Jughead said and Marley smiled at him before nodding.
---------------------------------------------------
The pair arrived at Jughead's dad's trailer and Jughead unlocked the door before letting Marley in.

Marley looked around the now clean trailer and smiled.

"Looks great in here," Marley said still looking around.

"I cleaned it up. After Sheriff Keller thrashed it," Jughead said and Marley nodded.

"Just in case my dad..." Jughead continued trailing off.

"Until he gets out, I'm not giving up on him, J," Marley smiled while looking over to shoulder to Jughead before turning around to look at the pictures by the TV.

"Hell no, that is why I love you, Marley," Jughead said and Marley's eyes widened before turning around to face a beanieless Jughead.

"I love you, Marley Rose," Jughead said again and Marley took a few steps closer to Jughead.

"Jughead Jones, I love you. And I've been trying to tell you that for so long," Marley said cupping the side of his face.

"I know." Jughead said before kissing her and Marley kissed back for a few seconds before pulling away.

"You knew?" Marley said while Jughead just stared at her lips hungrily before nodded.

"Yes. And I knew I loved you to so I was waiting for the right moment to say it," Jughead explained at Marley smiled at him before kissing him.

Jughead kiss back instantly deepening the kiss before he picked Marley up making her giggle.

Jughead pushed Marley against the wall kissing her neck hungrily as she unzipped her jacket. As soon at the jacket was off she put her arms around Jughead's neck before putting her lips on his kissing him hungrily.

Jughead licked her bottom lip asking for an entrance to which Marley obliged letting him slip his tongue in her mouth.

Marley pulled away while Jughead kissed her neck.

"Do you know what would be hilarious?" Marley asked breathlessly tilting her head to the side giving Jughead some more space to nibble at her neck.

"What?" Jughead asked breathlessly while giving her kisses up and down her neck and the side of her face.

"If the imperial march started playing, right now," Marley chuckled and so did Jughead in between the kisses he was giving her.

"Dun dun dun dundundundundun," Marley said humming the imperial march and Jughead stopped nibbling her neck to laugh.

"You're the biggest dork I've ever met," Jughead said in between laughs and Marley cupped his face and nodded.

"Yeah," she said before attaching their lips again.

Jughead picked Marley up again not removing his lips from Marley while carrying her into the kitchen and placing her on the kitchen counter roughly.

He kissed Marley roughly while Marley pulled away to quickly pull her jumper off while Jughead helped leaving her in a black bra Jughead put his hands on her waist while kissing Marley's shoulders and her chest, while Marley moaned.

Marley moved her hands to Jughead's waist so she can grip his jumper and pull it off his body, Jughead lifted his arms so Marley could take his jumper off quickly. Once his jumper was off Jughead wasted no time and reattached his lips on Marley's. He tiled Marley head so he can get access to her neck and started nibbling on her neck again, they were interrupted by a loud banging on the door.

"Oh my god," Marley said and Jughead turned to look at the door.

"Maybe, if we ignore them they would go away," Jughead said and Marley nodded before attaching her lips to Jughead's again and Jughead kissed back before they were interrupted again by the knocking on the door and Marley sighed.

"We should get that," Jughead said and Marley sighed before hopping of the kitchen counter to pick up her jumper while Jughead did the same. Marley caught a glimpse of her reflection in the toaster and gasped.

"You gave me a hickey?!" Marley asked and Jughead chuckled before he could reply the person banged loudly on the door again.

"Marley, stay here, I'll get it," Jughead said and Marley nodded as Jughead went to answer the door.

Jughead opened the door while Marley watched from the doorway of the kitchen. She heard a dog barking.

"Easy, HotDog, he's family," A voice said.

"Hey," Jughead said and Marley raised an eyebrow an eyebrow eager to find out who was at the door.

"I heard your dad, could have named names but didn't. Serpents take care of their own. We wanted you to know, no matter what happens to him, however long he's gone, we got your back. This is yours, if you want it," the voice said.

Marley watched as Jughead take a jacket from them and she watched as he slid it on, she saw the patch at the back and gasped.

"Jug," Marley said and Jughead turned around to face her as if he completely forgot she was there. She watched as he stuttered for an explanation when a voice spoke.

"Who is in there with you?" The voice asked and Marley gasped.

"It's- its, just my girlfriend," Jughead answered stuttering looking back at the serpent.

"We'll leave you guys to get on. Remember, your family now," The Serpent said and Jughead watched them walk away before getting back in the trailer and shutting the door. He turned around her I face Marley who had her hand crossed over her chest and was glaring at him.

"No way in hell, did I just witness my boyfriend join a gang," Marley said and Jughead sighed while walking back into the living room while Marley followed.

"I didn't join a gang, Ro. They gave me the jacket and called me family because my dad didn't name names," Jughead said and Marley tilted her head to the side.

"Sound a lot like joining a gang," Marley said and Jughead shot her a look.

"You took the jacket because you wanted to and you put it on. I saw the smile on your face as you put the jacket on," Marley said crossing her arms over her chest as Jughead flopped down onto the sofa.

"Marley, maybe I belong with the Serpents. Maybe I'll fit in with them. They're not bad people, they just do bad things," Jughead said taking one of Marley's hands and using his thumb to rub circles on the back of her hand.

"And it's not going to change anything between us. I love you Marley Rose and putting on the jacket won't change that," Jughead said and Marley sighed as Jughead still rubbed circles into the back of her hand with his thumb.

"I thought love was a social construct," Marley said referring to when Jughead has said that and sighed.

"I only said that because I hadn't experienced it. But now I know that I love you," Jughead said and Marley blushed.

"And I guess they aren't all bad. The Serpents did help my aunt when she first came to Riverdale," Marley said and Jughead smiled.

"You really have gone to the Darkside huh? Dark Jughead. I hate to say it but I like the sound of that," Marley said and Jughead chuckled.

"I am not Dark Jughead," Jughead said trying to defend himself and Marley shot him a look.

"Really? Because when you pushed me up against the wall and gave me a hickey was kind of dark," Marley said smirking and Jughead laughed before tugging on Marley arm making her fall onto his lap.

"Want another one?" Jughead said before putting his lips on Marley and Marley laughed into the kiss before kissing back.

The kiss quickly became heated, Marley was now straddling Jughead as she kissed his neck. She pulled away to quickly pull her jumper off her body before reattaching her lips with Jughead's.

Jughead shrugged off the jacket the Serpents gave him before putting his hands on Marley's thighs and lifting her up. He walked to the bedroom not detaching his lips from Marley's.

He put Marley on the bed making her giggle as he quickly took off his jumper before hovering over her as he kissed her neck and her chest as Marley moaned.

He pulled away from Marley breathlessly looking into her eyes.

"Do you....are you sure you...." Jughead began and Marley nodded knowing what he was going to ask.

"Yes." Marley said and Jughead smiled before putting his lips on Marley's again and kissing her roughly.

"Do you have a condom?" Marley asked breathlessly and Jughead nodded before pulling one out of the pocket of his jeans and Marley chuckled.

"You were carrying one, you typical teenage boy,How did you know this will happen?" Marley asked and Jughead chuckled.

"They were giving them out at Southside high. And I hoped," Jughead said and Marley chuckled before reattaching her lips with Jughead's.

Marley unzipped her skirt from the back before sliding it off while Jughead put the condom on before hovering over Marley. He gently kissed Marley on the lips before pulling away.

"I don't want you too feel like you are being pressured okay? Are you sure you want this, Ro?" Jughead asked pushing some curls out of Marley's face as she nodded.

"Are you?" Marley asked and Jughead nodded before kissing Marley gently on the lips again slowly making out with her as he slid in making Marley gasp at the pain.

"Do you want me to stop?" Jughead asked and Marley shook her head.

"Keep going," she said breathlessly and Jughead nodded.

And with each stroke the pain eased and it became easier and Marley was happy she was having her first time with a boy she loved.

------------------------------------------------------
The next morning Marley woke up next to a sleeping topless Jughead with his arm draped over Marley lazily. Marley looked at him and smiled before getting out of the bed and slipped on her underwear before dropping to the floor to look for her phone.

When she found it she unlocked it and saw the time 6:30am it read and Marley couldn't believe she woke up so early on a Saturday morning.

She scrolled through the notifications.

19 missed calls from Aunt Gina
3 texts from Aunt Gina.
3 missed calls Flo
1 text from Flo.

Marley quickly sent a test to her aunt telling her that she was at Betty's house.

"Why are you up so early?" Jughead muttered from the bed his hair messy as he tiredly looked at Marley who was sitting on the bedroom floor.

"I was looking for my phone," Marley said before standing up and sliding into the bed next to Jughead who put his arm around Marley and pulled her closer into his bare chest.

"How many missed calls and texts from your aunt?" Jughead asked tiredly as he struggled to keep his eyes opened.

"Twenty two in total," Marley said and Jughead sighed. Marley ran a hand through Jughead's hair while smiling.

"We had sex in your dads bed,"Marley said and Jughead chuckled.
"Do you regret it?" Jughead asked after a moment of silence and Marley shook her head.

"No. Do you?" Marley asked and Jughead shook his head.

"No." Jughead said before leaning into kiss Marley but she stopped him.
"Morning breath," she said and Jughead shrugged before kissing her anyway.

"I love you, Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third," Marley said calling him by his full name once they pulled away and Jughead chuckled.

"And I love you Marley Rose," Jughead said and Marley smiled.

For a short amount of time they were content and they were happy and at peace until Archie called Jughead's phone a few hours later.

END
-------------------------------------------------------

A/n: When I was writing this I was blushing so hard. This is my first time ever writing smut and I hate that the ending is so cheesy.

And before you all lose your shit at me for making Jughead and Marley have sex, let me just explain. For those who don't know I had made Jughead an asexual but then I changed it when I realised I wanted Jarley to have a more physical relationship.

And with that all cleared up It's been so exciting working on this story and I am semi-happy with the outcome. The first few chapters were a mess as I was still trying to find my way but as it went along it improved. So I'm going to edit the first few chapters.

I also might do a bonus chapter of a flashback to when Marley first moved to Riverdale, if that's something you guys would want to read let me know and I'll get started on it.

I'm going to explain all the relationships in this story just in case any of you are still confused.

Marley and Archie:
They are best friends. They bicker all the time but Archie cares deeply for Marley in a non-romantic way. He considers Marley as a sister and wants to make sure she is safe.

Marley and Betty:
Best friends. Marley considers Betty a sister to her and can never stay angry at her for long. They tell each other everything (within reason).

Marley and Veronica:
New friendship but it's quickly heading in the right direction and they start to get closer.

Marley and Kevin:
Close friends. They bonded over their love of television programs and conspiracy theories and are both really sarcastic which brings them closer.

Marley and Nick:
Marley considers him like a little brother. She takes him under her wing because he reminds him of herself. Nick looks up to Marley. Nick will play a crucial part in the second book. ( He's honestly my little sweetie, I love him so much).

Marley and Drew:
They've got along since Marley first met him at the diner. Ever since Drew opened up to Marley about his past they have become closer but Marley hasn't been spending much time with him due to what's been happening. Drew will be so crucial in book two so watch this space.

Marley and Dakota:
They didn't always get along but started to. They find each other slightly annoying but their friendship will get stronger.

Marley and Gina:
Marley loves this women with all her heart. Gina is basically like Marley's mom. She loves and cares for her. A mother and daughter bond so tight no one can break.

Marley and Lena:
Marley loved Lena but after what happened she's finding it hard to love her again. Lena tries so hard to repair their relationship. Lena becomes VERY important in book two.

Marley and Flo:
Marley looks up to her. She admires Flo's determination and wants to be like her. They have a very close bond.

Marley and Kian (her father):
He is currently suffering from cancer. Father and daughter relationship. Someone Marley holds close to her heart.

Marley and Liam (Lena's finance):
Marley's feelings for him is complicated. One minute she hates him next she can tolerate him. He becomes a Crucial person in book two. Spoiler alert: you'll hate him.

Marley and Reggie:
They didn't get on at first. Marley helped tutor him in French and Reggie stars forming feelings for Marley but hasn't acted on it yet in respect of Marley's feelings towards Jughead. But Reggie also becomes an important character in book two.

Marley and Jughead:
Marley's first love. Marley would kill for Jughead, she loves him with all her heart and Jughead loves her too and would do the same. They have over come so many obstacles together and they will overcome so much more in book two. Will they last? Maybe.

Those are all the relationships explained. I just want to say a special thanks to all the readers and a bigger thank you to all the people who have been voting and a special special thank you to those who have been commenting and adding my story to their reading lists. It makes my day thank you guys so so much.

I am so excited for season two and I'm so excited to start book two. Until next time, Hugs and kisses x

Anddddd that's a wrap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.9K 28
jamais vu [Κ’a.mΙ›.vy] never seen. refers to the phenomenon of experiencing a situation that one recognizes in some fashion, but nonetheless seems very...
254K 3.4K 37
I'll do Imagines and one-shots of every character of Riverdale.
49.4K 751 64
{completed} When the riverdale cast get loads of followers from there recent show they started: riverdale. There is going to be a made up ship in th...
964K 22K 43
The new girl in town somehow does the impossible and manages to tear down Jughead's walls within hours of meeting him. Jughead's confused, but he's...