I am possessive...Very very p...

By srithabhya

Highest ranking...... #91 in fan fiction Hi friends....my first story....with lots of t... More

CAST
SHOT ONE
SHOT TWO
SHOT THREE
NOTE
SHOT FOUR
SHOT FIVE
SHOT SIX
SHOT SEVEN
SHOT EIGHT
SPECIAL THANKS
SHOT NINE
SHOT TEN
SHOT ELEVEN
NOTE
SHOT TWELVE
SHOT THIRTEEN
SHOT FOURTEEN PART 1
SHORT FOURTEEN PART 2
SHOT FIFTEEN
SHOT SIXTEEN
SHOT SEVENTEEN
SHOT EIGHTEEN PART 1
SHOT EIGHTEEN PART 2
SHOT NINETEEN
SHOT TWENTY
SHOT TWENTY ONE
SHOT TWENTY TWO
SHOT TWENTY THREE
SHOT TWENTY FOUR
SHOT TWENTY FIVE
SHOT TWENTY SIX
SHOT TWENTY SEVEN
SHOT TWENTY EIGHT
SHOT TWENTY NINE
SHOT THIRTY
SHOT THIRTY ONE
SHOT THIRTY TWO
SHOT THIRTY THREE PART 1
SHOT THIRTY THREE PART 2
SHOT THIRTY FIVE
SHOT THIRTY SIX
SHOT THIRTY SEVEN
BONUS!!!!
SHOT THIRTY EIGHT
SHOT THIRTY NINE
SHOT FORTY
SHOT FORTY ONE
SHOT FORTY TWO
SHOT FORTY THREE
SHOT FORTY FOUR
SHOT FORTY FIVE
SHOT FORTY SIX
NOT AN UPDATE
SHOT FORTY SEVEN
Made Private!
SHOT FORTY EIGHT
SHOT FORTY NINE
DARE GAME...
AT LAST!!!
SHOT FIFTY
SHOT FIFTY ONE
SHOT FIFTY TWO
FINALLY TOGETHER!!!
EPILOGUE

PART THIRTY FOUR

1K 87 18
By srithabhya

R: Darlu pinch me naa...

P: why ?...

R: its like a dreamland darlu....I'm married....can you believe it.
I was my bhai's princess....but now I'm Ajju's queen....I....I'm Mrs. Riya Arjun....

              They were just married an hour before....and now she was getting ready for her suhaagraat.....Pragya was smiling at....

P: haan....now you understand na....sweety you have more responsibilities....as a wife...as a bahu....as a..

A: as a princess....hey na fuggi...

        Abhi cuts off as he entered in the room.....Pragya glared at him....

P: you're the one who's spoiling her....

A: my lover will take care of her you just take care of me fuggi...that's more than enough....

            he said huskily...making pragya to turn crimson red.....Riya was laughing heartily....

A: enough.....my Ajju is waiting desperately for her....so come soon....

P: you go....we'll make everything ready and call you....now go and enjoy with YOUR Ajju...

A: haan....my Ajju....

            pragya was irritated and she gave a spank on Abhi's butt...He ran out of the room and Riya was rolling in laughter....

                       *******

            The room was fully decorated for suhaagraat....It was an elegant setup....

Arjun pov....

           Oh my god.....Oh my god....Oh my god.....I am married....that to my love....I can't even believe it....my love....my baby...my biwi....I'm very excited....but I can't find my love....where she went???

Ar: baby....baby....where are you?

R: Ajju....here....

         She was removing her jewels standing near the balcony
Aahhh.....she was so hot....I couldn't control myself....her flawless body.....I had an immediate urge to catch hold of her petite waist.....but I don't want to scare her on our very first night...

Ar: you....you're so....

R: hot....hey na...

            she said childishly....I can't resist anymore....so I pulled her towards me and kissed her passionately.....within a second or two....she started to respond increasing my passion....the first ever kiss...

              We pulled apart after good lovely minutes....

R: th...that...was amazing Ajju...my first kiss....

           she said breathing heavily..I was so happy and we both chuckled happily....and hugged...

R: Ajju...you wait here....I'll change to comfortable one...okay....

Ar: come soon....I can't wait anymore....

            She smiled and went...hhh.....my hormones...rushing up and down....god....I'm waiting.....

            After solid half an hour she stepped out of the washroom....my heart skipped a beat.....she was....damn hot and s...y....omg...

R: sorry I'm bit late....come let's sleep....

           Sleep????.....my world darked out for a while.....

Ar: sleep????

           I was really pissed by her..
for the first time I really hated her childishness...

R: Then what to do Ajju....I'm really tired....we had a long day...

Ar: so??

R: sleep....

Ar: riya....you poured buckets and buckets of water in my dream....

           I whined and threw myself on the bed....leaving her clueless

Ar: for god sake change something good for you and
me...

           I suppressed my anger in the pillow....covering my face completely......Over...everything
over....She ruined my hot hot dreams....I never thought that my suhaagraat will be like the one in movies.....a kiss and lights off....hhh....

End of pov...

Riya pov...

         oh god....I never thought that my Ajju is so innocent to think me innocent....I can't control my laughter....I thought that he'll manage to seduce me...
but he went to sleep....he really thought me as baby....Arjun....wait honey...see what I'm gonna do.....love you Ajju....

End of pov....

           She smiled and crawled on the bed in seducing manner....which disturbed Arjun very badly....he tightly closed his
eyes...she lied and placed her long creamy leg on the other
one....which gave her white thighs full view....Arjun slightly opened his eyes and it was ready to pop out from the socket anytime....he saw her long creamy legs....he was struggling to control his emotions....and at last closed his eyes....

           Riya scolded him in her mind and decreased the AC temperature to extreme....that Arjun started to shiver....

Ar: Baby....increase the temperature.....

           There was no response for few minutes and he repeated it for few more time.....

           He lost his temper....and turned.....

R: What honey ?.....

      She was half lying upon him and ran her fingers seductively on his well toned abs....

R: you're shivering.....shall I make you sweat honey ?....why are you spoiling our suhaagraat. are you not aroused....shall I check?...

Ar: no....He shouted with full energy...

R: come let's make it a memorable one....

Ar: are you....

          he started she slammed her lips on his....she kissed him hungrily....Arjun switched their position....

Ar: you're gonna enjoy this night baby...

R: I'm waiting......

            They consummated their night with pure love....

                    **********

                 I know I'm late....I think you remember the story.......its more than a week.....first reason is I was busy in travelling to places and second is I didn't get any ideas on storyline....I know its not at all nice.....next shot is Abhigya hot romance....and its strictly not 18+....hope I'll give better one....I'm very sorry for late update......

                AshwiniPattanashetty
ruvani   requested to update me...I am typing this from yesterday.....but couldn't update it....I'm sorry for disappointing you all by giving this shot....once again sorry...

                if you like it drop your votes and comments.....hope I'll get at least 20 votes for next update

                See you soon guys....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 2.3K 22
Abhi, a normal office employ married an innocent and timid girl,pragya for his mother happiness neglecting his concept about the future wife to be a...
57.3K 5.4K 40
A love story of a possessive girl....
615K 30.4K 84
"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I fisted his collar even more tighter and pulled him close to me. He was not even ready t...
48.3K 3.3K 23
Winner of Best Humor story in Abhigya awards 2018... He is a rockstar... She is a typical village girl... He hates city life and carves for real love...