KiLL la KiLL - Preternatural!

By cruzg443

Ryuko vows to crush Satsuki's ambitions in order to get the answers she seeks... However, another transfer st... More

Meet & Greet
Meet & Greet (Part 2)
Meet & Greet (Revamped)
Oppressive
Recompense
Vie
Squish The Toad
Trap The Snake
Trap The Snake (Part 2)
Plight
Restraint (Lime)
Reclamation (Lemon)
Breaking Point
Singularities (Lemon)
Unpretentious (Lime)
Reigned!
Dreadful (Lemon)
Treachery
Rehabilitate
Tease
Rectify
Black & Blue
End Tease
End Tease II
Final Announcement
Undisclosed (Lemon)
Raison D'Γͺtre
Cold. Her kiss... So cold... Tease
Deliverance - END
Epilogue
Meet & Greet Once More...
Undisclosed Once More... (Lemon)
The Patter Of Tiny Feet
The Two Hybrids
Parallel
Undisclosed One Last Time... (Lemon)
BEYOND THE LOOM
FRAYED CONNECTIONS [Lime]
EPHEMERAL WEAVES (PART ONE)
EPHEMERAL WEAVES (PART TWO)
STITCHED IN TIME
SOULFUL STRUGGLE

Affinity

24K 372 388
By cruzg443

Chapter V

" " = Speaking
' ' = Thinking
- - = Time Skip
▪▪= Sequence of event
(F/n) = First Name

(F/c) long sleeve crew neck shirt that hugs his body showing off outlining of his pecs and abs and some jogging stitch (f/c) washed-out sweat pants with (f/c) sneakers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• • • A Few Days Later • • •

[Mankanshoku's House] --Night--

"Let's eat!"

The Mankanshoku's family including Ryuko & (F/n) are having a feast as every other night, enjoying the food and one another's company.

Mako: "Yum!"

Matarou (Brother): "Your croquettes are as awesome as ever, Mom!"

Barazō (Father): "Yeah! When it comes to deep-frying mystery ingredients, you're the best in Japan, dear!"

(F/n) smiling a bit at the boys, talking with their mouth full, Ryuko glances at him, relieved of his recovery.

Sukuyo (Mother): "The trick is to chop everything finely and mix in some potatoes."

Ryuko: "Your croquettes really are great, ma'am!"

(F/n): "No doubt about that."

Sukuyo smiles, "I'm glad you both think so. Please, eat all you like."

Ryuko: "Oh, I'm already full. Thanks for the meal."

Sukuyo: "If you're done eating, Ryuko. The bath is drawn and ready."

Barazō and Matarou drop their chopsticks, with sweat drops, "The bath?!"

Ryuko heads to the bathtub with a closed curtain, as she was about to undress, she starts to laugh a bit, making Senketsu curious, "What is it? What's so funny?"

"Lively meals are a great thing." Senketsu hums to her response, "Mom died when I was little, and Dad sent me off to a boarding school. So I never had any family meals before. I always thought that was just how it was. But now I see that eating with the whole family makes even the food taste better."

"However..."

Ryuko quickly opens the curtains to see the boys all beaten up by (F/n) who is dusting off his hands, "Just handling the peeping toms for ya! Now be kind gents and apologize."

Barazō and Matarou groaning, "We're sorry!"

- - - - -

[Honnouji] --Lunch Hour--

Ryuko unboxes her lunch, Mako's Mom gave her to see a buffet for more than three people to eat.

Ryuko stunned, "That looks good!"

Mako and Ryuko clap their hands together, "Time for lunch!"

Just when Ryuko was about to eat, a knife knocks her croquette down.

Up on a small story building, a man with a knives all over his jacket introduces himself. "Ryuko Matoi! President of the Knife Throwing Club Jack Naitou, will take you down!"

Ryuko irritated, "You got some nerve, ruining the lunch that Mako's mom made for me! You'll pa-"

Knife President is knocked off the building then gets stomped down by (F/n), he then kicks the scum off to the side "It's rude to ruin a lady's lunch, you know."

Ryuko puts a hand on her hip, "Hey (F/n), I could've handled that."

He sits down by Mako, "True, but you were going to enjoy some tasty lunch so might as well handle it. Hey Mako."

Mako greets with her mouth full, "Hey (F/n)!"

Just when Ryuko was about to sit down, a thick thread of life fibers stops her in place, she and (F/n) turn to see another challenger, "The one who will defeat the both of you is me, Nanjing Lily Club President Kagera Kagesaburou!"

They both have boring expressions of the overconfident club president, Ryuko simply slashes him down "Thread Stripper."

Then a tight rope is shot at a wall between Mako and (F/n) "Tightrope Walking Club President, Watari Masuyo!"

(F/n) punches her towards Ryuko, "Thread Stripper!" She finally sits down, annoyed. "A Nanjing Lily..."

(F/n) playing with one of the knives, "A Knife Throwing Club..."

Ryuko: "And a Tightrope Walking Club? What's with all these ultra-specific clubs?"

Mako: "Oh, those guys used to be the Acrobatics Club. They split because of you two."

Ryuko raises an eyebrow, "Because of us?"

(F/n) lays his head back on Ryuko's lap, making her blush at the contact but doesn't doing anything about it.

Mako: "Yep. If someone beats you guys, They'll jump up to Three-Star status. But since you can't get a Two-Star Ultima Uniform unless you're a club president..."

(F/n): "So they're all founded new clubs and are gunning for us?"

Mako nods to his question.

Ryuko on edge, "Say what?"

(F/n): "It makes sense since more stars means a better life. Call it desperation."

Ryuko: "Man, this academy's system is seriously messed up...Hey, hang on! If that's how it works, then..."

▪▪▪▪▪

Ryuko slams down a sign 'Fight Club', (F/n) and Mako are standing by her, then Gamagoori comes by, "What are you playing at, Matoi?"

(F/n) responds, "You have eyes, don't you?"

Ryuko snickers, "I'm starting a Fight Club."

Gamagoori: "Quit screwing with us."

Ryuko: "You're the ones who are screwing with us! You're forcing students to start stupid clubs to go after me and (F/n)."

(F/n) steps up, "So we're gonna do the same."

They fist bump.

Ryuko stands up from the chair, "Say hello to the Fight Club Presidents, The Might Ryuko and (F/n)!"

Mako whispers to (F/n), "She's starting to get you involved of everything huh?" He smiles at the question.

Gamagoori: "Do you seriously think that a club like that will be approved?"

A light shines from above the Top Tower of Honnouji revealing Satsuki Kiryuin, "I'll approve this 'Fight Club'!"

Ryuko anger builds up, "There she goes again, looking down at us peasants from on high."

Satsuki: "Are you trying to integrate into my system, Matoi?"

Ryuko: "Bitch! I'm gonna make your precious system fall to pieces around you!"

Satsuki smirks, "How amusing. Try your best not to let it get the better of you..." She glances at a smiling (F/n) then walks away.

Ryuko: "Just you watch. I'll get my answers out of you before you know it!"

Gamagoori interrupts, "Very well. Let's begin the paperwork!"

(F/n): "You switch gears real fast, don'tcha?"

Gamagoori: "Lady Satsuki has spoken. I must abide by her decision. Matoi! (F/n)! I assume you will be presidents of this 'Fight Club', then?"

Ryuko: "Yeah. And I don't need no Ultima Uniform. I already got my Kamui."

(F/n): "I prefer my own attire."

Gamagoori: "Understood..."

He puts a table and throws a stack of papers, "Club presidents are to submit a club activity log every Friday..." Ryuko goes wide-eyed the amount of paper coming in, "At the end of each month, expenses are settled and expense applications for the next month are filed." Table becomes filled of document papers, "You must also file a club room request form, club member organization chart, and a list of club member families. You are also required to attend Club President Council meetings, which are held every morning at 7am! Tardiness will not be tolerated!"

(F/n) whispers to Mako, "I regret being involved."

Ryuko looks at all the document papers, reforms, charts, organizations, etc. and has a stress-feeling expression...she looks at (F/n) and they both nod to each other.

Ryuko & (F/n) unison, "Mako Mankanshoku here says she'll be club president!"

Mako goes from happy to 'what the hell?!'

▪▪▪▪▪

(School Halls)

Mako holding the documents, betrayed. "That was so, so mean of you guys! How could you make me president like that?"

(F/n) puts his hands behind his head, "Everything's set up."

Ryuko adds in, "Yeah, The Fight Club is all about fighting." Mako is scared as Ryuko continues, "When 'we' beat the other club presidents, the clubs achievements will be recognized, and your reputation will skyrocket!"

(F/n): "It'll also improve your living situation."

Mako: "But I can't! I can't! I just can't be a club president!"

- - - - -

Ryuko: "Prepare yourself! I'm Ryuko Matoi from the Fight Club! Folk Dance Club President, Okurahama Maimu! I'm here to take your Ultima Uniform!"

"Suits me fine! Prepare to have the tables turned, sister!" Maimu blows a whistle that starts a jukebox.

Mako and (F/n) stand by for Ryuko, "High Speed Mayim Mayim! Let's dance!" The girls circle dancing around Matoi.

Ryuko bored already, "It'll take more than this lame dance to defeat The Mighty Ryuko." On que, the girls come in close, kicking her everywhere.

(F/n) laughs at her reaction, "See what happens when you talk shit!"

They keeping going in and out stomping her then she transforms, stripping them from their uniforms, "Thread Stripper!" Gaining Life Fiber then holding her scissor blade high, "Oh, yeah! Let's keep going!"

Mako and (F/n) unison, "Kay..."

Many Battle Later

Ryuko and (F/n) having been taking out clubs left and right while Mako attends meetings...she struggles through all the assignments but has determination to have a better life for her and her family.

- - - - -

[One-Star Apartment]

Barazō and Sukuyo view their new area outside the balcony.

Sukuyo: "What a lovely view. We finally have a condo, honey."

"It's a fine place. It even has a clinic." Putting his sign outside on the ledge of the balcony.

Matarou: "In this town, if Kiryuin okays it, it's all good!"

Mako and Matarou are running around in their new apartment, filled with joy while Ryuko and (F/n) stand by smiling at their happiness.

Mako sitting in the tub, "It even has a bathtub that's inside the house!"

Sukuyo's eyes gleam with stars, "It's got a fully automatic washing machine! There's even a dishwasher!"

Matarou and Guts (pug) stand in front of their first A/C Unit, "An air conditioner! And there's one in every room!"

Barazō: "This is incredible! It's a flushed toilet, guys!"

(F/n) facepalms, making Ryuko chuckle a bit.

Mako and Ryuko are in their own room now, "Ryuko! This one's our room! Yay! Three cheers for being a One-Star!"

Ryuko looking outside the window, "I know she said your lifestyle is tied to how well your club does but..."

"You can't believe they're this in-your-face about it." (F/n) stands beside her.

She turns to him, smiling, "It's awesome! Why didn't we make a club earlier?"

He shrugs, "Don't know...but my place is better though"

Ryuko playfully punches his arm, "Whatever, just glad that we're living a better life now..."

Later at night, the family is having a better feast and the Mankanshokus are in tears of joy.

"To think that we'd actually be able to live like this..." Barazō pulling in Mako, Ryuko, and (F/n) for a hug, tearing up. "Thank you, Mako, Ryuko and (F/n)! We owe it all to you three!"

Ryuko a little uncomfortable, "Oh, you don't need to thank us! Just knowing that you guys are happy is thanks enough for me!"

(F/n) is dead-panned, "Please let go of me...or I'm gonna have to hurt you."

- - - - -

After dinner, Ryuko turned the shower on before stripping off her clothes. Hot steaming water hit her bear body, did she fully allow herself to relax. "Ah~ What a relief."

She soaked every inch of herself, as she began to massage her scalp underneath the water. "Damn, can't believe we're living the good life. Thanks to me...and (F/n)." She groaned, closing her eyes as she brought her arms down to cross them over her chest. "(F/n)..."

Suddenly, she hears a noise outside the window. She covers herself to see (F/n) on the wall, dangling the boys including the dog to their feet by a rope.

"Ain't weird that they're still gonna pull this peeping tom crap here, huh?" He shakes his head.

Matarou: "Location has nothing to do with it!"

Barazō: "What he said!"

(F/n) glances at Ryuko, who is blushing. "Shall I drop them?"

She thinks for a moment then asks, "Are you guys going to keep doing this?"

Barazō & Matarou answer nervously, "Maybe..."

Ryuko looks to (F/n) and nods, he let's go of the rope.

- - - - -

"I'm so glad you've come, Matoi and (F/n)! You're up against the Ping Pong Club President, Fuguhara Aizenbou!" She throws a handful of ping pong balls in the air, drinks a carton of...oil? Spitting out fire but is quickly stripped by Ryuko.

- - - - -

"Let's fight! You shall face the Origami Club President, Otte Tatamu!" Ryuko was about to strip them but (F/n) puts a hand on her shoulder, she turns to see him have a dark look. "...You've let down my hopes, I thought this was the Transformers Club..." Walking towards them, and beating the pulp out of them, making Ryuko cringe.

- - - - -

Mako has been at it with reports, documentations, and status to step up their level with the Elite Four, "Given the circumstances, I hereby propose that the Fight Club's standard of living be raised!" 'I'm gonna do whatever I can to make sure everyone's eyes stay sparkling!'

- - - - -

[Two-Star Mansion]

Living in luxury, the Mankanshokus lives have never been better...but at what cost? Family? They're having a small dinner eating over-the-top French food.

Sukuyo notices Barazō walking out, "Oh, you're going out, dear?"

Barazō: "Indeed. I have a Medical Association meeting."

Sukuyo: "Oh right I see. Would it be all right if I bought that diamond necklace I showed you the other day?"

Barazō: "Of course, I rather like that necklace. It looks wonderful on you."

Matarou then interrupts, "What kind of Medical Association do back-alley doctors have?"

Sukuyo: "Matarou..."

Matarou oblivious, "Damn! I almost forgot, I got invited to a friend's birthday party." Leaving the dining room, as does Sukuyo, "I'm going out as will. Enjoy your dinner, Ryuko and (F/n)."

Ryuko: "Oh...sure."

(F/n) playing with his food, "So much for 'Family' meals..."

Mako then comes in wearing a professional suit, "I'm sorry. The Club President Council meeting ran late. Huh? Where is everyone?"

Ryuko looks down a bit, "I guess they're all busy doing their own thing."

Mako: "Oh, I see. Okay then, Ryuko and (F/n), once you're done, head to weight training in the gymnasium. You both have a packed schedule tomorrow and the day after that. I really must say, though. Being able to live in a huge mansion like this, right in the lap of luxury, is enough to make anyone's eyes sparkle with joy, isn't it?"

(F/n) gets up from his chair, walking off to the frame of the dining door, leaning against it. "Let me guess? We do everything we must to keep this lifestyle, right?"

Mako: "Yes, I want my family to be happy with the things they have now. I'm gonna go to bed, see you two tomorrow."

(F/n) questions after she leaves, "What kind of family is this?"

Ryuko gets up and turns to him, "But they're happy..."

(F/n): "Are you, though?"

Ryuko looks around the Mansion, "I thought I would be, but you're right. This ain't family anymore...except..."

He raises an eyebrow, "Except what?"

Ryuko walks up to him, her pinky intertwined with his. "Except you and me... I hope."

(F/n) has no expression for a moment then chuckles to her say. "A little weird for you to say that."

Ryuko rolls her eyes, "Oh shut up, you know what I mean."

(F/n): "Yeah..."

They look into each other's eyes, slowly lean into each other.

But he sighs regrettably, making Ryuko concerned, "Is something wrong?"

He smiled, "No. Let's just get these last couple of days over with, okay?"

She returned the gesture, "Yeah."

- - - - -

[Honnouji] (Gymnasium)

Mako: "All right, Ryuko and (F/n)! You're going to fight every single person in thus gym!"

(F/n) eating an apple "Cool."

Ryuko is terrified, "What?!"

The gym is filled with bunch of Two-Star Athletic Wrestlers, battling one another then Mako takes out a megaphone. "I am the Fight Club President, Mako Mankanshoku! Club members Ryuko Matoi and (F/n) hereby challenges all of you to battle! Let's have a good, clean fight!"

(F/n) pops his neck side to side, "I could use a warmup." Running into the crowd of Two-Stars as Ryuko sighs heavily and charges in as well.

Moments later, Ryuko is exhausted and (F/n) hasn't broken a sweat.

Mako walks by, "Good fight, you two. Let's head out to the field for your next few."

Ryuko exhales out deeply, abruptly (F/n) picks her up bridal style, making her face go red. "Let's go kick some ass, Mighty Ryuko~"

Many Battles Later

Ryuko and (F/n) have been taking out top sports like Football, Track, Basketball, etc. while is pulling up the status to the front row before the Elite Four.

Jakuzure: "What right do you have to be here, lowly student?"

Mako responds confidently, "Our club's achievements should answer that for you. That's the best part of Honnouji Academy. Personal ability is everything, remember?"

▪▪▪▪▪

(Top Tower)

The Elite Four are concerned of the Fight Club almost reaching their top ranks.

Jakuzure: "Are you going to let these people have their way, Lady Satsuki?"

Gamagoori: "Unless something is done. Mankanshoku, Matoi and (F/n) will become part of the Student Council's inner circle."

Satsuki: "That just means anyone they beat to get here wasn't qualified to begin with."

Sanageyama: "Let me fight them again. I'll bring them down for certain this time."

Satsuki: "Be patient."

Inumuta: "You must have some plan in mind to have authorized the Fight Club as you did."

Satsuki: "Wait a little longer, and observe. Are they bringing down this academy, or are they being assimilated into it? We shall find out soon enough."

- - - - -

[Two-Star Mansion] --Night--

Later, she lays down in her bed while (F/n) is laying on the small couch besides her bed, sleepy peacefully with a small snore, 'He seems to be in peace.'

Senketsu is hanging on the wall, sound asleep.

"Tell me, Ryuko. Is this really victory?" (F/n) asks waking up.

Ryuko has a disapproving look, "I don't even know anymore."

(F/n) sits up on the couch, "I'm thinking of retiring early. Want to tag along?"

Ryuko sits at the bedside, "It be bad to turn my back on Mako."

(F/n) lays his hand on her shoulder, "It be better to live the old days."

Ryuko smiles, placing her hand on his arm before using her other free hand to cup his cheek.

(F/n) smirked, "Trying to get close?"

She leaned down and pecked him on the lips. "Does that answer your question~?"

However brief the contact was, it was enough to cause a spark.

(F/n): "Just a peck on the lips isn't going to be enough~"

"Humph, one more then." Whispered Ryuko.

Without hesitation, (F/n) leaned up, the contact lasted longer than before, their lips lingering against each other before they pulled away again. Her heart beat quickened and cheeks flushed. That familiar tingling and shivering sensation swept over her, her body becoming sensitive to his touches.

"One more?" (F/n) snickers.

This time Ryuko met (F/n) half way, her hand cupping his cheek to deepen the kiss as their lips moved against one another. She could feel her knees slightly buckle, hands trembling as they found the support of his arm. Lips so soft and warm against his own... They didn't want the feeling to end when they pulled away again.

They stared at each other through half closed eyes, each thinking the same thing.

Ryuko voiced those thoughts with a whisper, "Sleep with me."

- - - - -

[Honnouji] (Center Grounds) --Early Noon--

Mako stands tall, admiring the academy. "The day when we face off against the Elite Four is here at last! If we win this battle, the Fight Club will stand supreme on the Student Council! We'll have all the honor and luxury we can handle!"

A sound of footsteps are heard from behind, Mako turns to (F/n) and Ryuko. "You're both late. The final showdown is here at last!"

They throw envelopes at her face, confusing the bob-cut girl "What's this?"

(F/n): "Our letters of resignation"

Mako taken back, "Huh? What are you saying?!"

Ryuko: "We're quitting the Fight Club."

Mako: "You can't! If you quit now, we'll be sent back to the slums!"

Ryuko grasps (F/n)'s hand, "We're okay with that."

Mako becomes infuriated. "I'm not! I'm never going back there!"

A wardrobe lands behind her, causing her to fly forward.

Ryuko: "What the--"

(F/n) taps her shoulder to point up at the Top Tower.

Satsuki: "Fight Club President Mako Mankanshoku! Your Two-Star Ultima Uniform is inside that wardrobe!"

Mako gets up from the floor, "My uniform?"

Satsuki: "If you want to keep your current social standing and lifestyle, fight and defeat Matoi and (F/n)! If you do, I will grant you a Three-Star Ultima Uniform."

Ryuko: "That's playing dirty, Kiryuin."

Satsuki: "The choice of whether to accept or not lies with Mankanshoku."

Ryuko now furious, "You bitch!... Life Fiber Sychronize: Kamui Senketsu!"

Satsuki smirks, "Don't be so hasty. I'm not your opponent today."

Ryuko and (F/n) turn to see the wardrobe explode with Mako coming out wearing her new uniform, "Fight Club-Spec...Two-Star Ultima Uniform! Fight Club President Mako Mankanshoku!"

It's a two-on-one battle, Mako Versus Ryuko and (F/n).

(F/n): "It looks like we're falling out."

Mako then charges towards the two, "Say your prayers!" Drop kicks against Ryuko's scissor blade, pushing off into the air, throwing gold branded tools at her, Ryuko ricochets them.

(F/n) comes up from behind Ryuko and charges at Mako, she pulls out a bat and swings at him, making an impact of debris.

He blocked it with his forearm, "Enough, Mako."

Mako: "I can't! Not now that we're finally living in luxury! I can't go back to being poor!"

Ryuko runs up to them, "Snap out of it, you idiot!"

They both stop to see the Mankanshokus riding in a luxurious vehicle, Mako puts more force and launches (F/n) to a wall.

Ryuko: "(F/n)!"

The Mankanshoku stop a good distance, questioning the confrontation that is happening.

Barazō: "Mako, what are you..."

Ryuko stands her ground, defending them. "Stop! Mako's not in her mind right now! If you try to stop her, you'll put yourselves in danger too!" She turns to see them sit at a stand, rooting for Mako.

Barazō: "What are you standing around for?! Hurry up and beat the tar out of Ryuko!"

Sukuyo: "Like a bolt of lightning!"

Matarou: "Send her straight to hell!"

Ryuko baffled, "You're not gonna try to stop her?!" She then gets wrapped in chains.

Barazō: "Sorry, Ryuko, m'dear. But we can't give up the lifestyle to which we've become accustomed."

Sukuyo: "Don't worry! We'll make sure to enjoy life for you too!"

Ryuko is in shock, then gets lifted up in the air, getting thrown everywhere.

Satsuki: "Observe, Matoi! This is human nature in its purest form! Prosperity leads to greed, and greed leads to their inevitable downfall! Once they taste those wordly pleasures, they're enslaved by them forever! They'll become slaves to this academy I created! Truly, they are pigs in human clothing! Pigs which must be tamed by force!"

Mako shouts a battle cry, slamming Ryuko into the floor, she then shoots a rocket out of her bat at the Kamui-girl.

Just when Ryuko was about to hit the projectile, she gets pushed out of the way by... (F/n), taking the hit.

Jakuzure chuckles, "Well, there goes the newbie."

The dust settles to see (F/n)'s clothes tattered up with little scratches, coughing up a bit of smoke. "Well, that was a thing."

Ryuko comes by aiding him "Mako, it's you against me, now!..." Transforming back to normal uniform.

Senketsu: 'What's the matter, Ryuko?"

Ryuko: "I'll be fine like this."

The Elite Four are watching from the high stands, questioning Matoi's turn of event.

Sanageyama: "What's she thinking?"

Gamagoori: "She's choosing friendship over her own life?"

(F/n) concerned, "Ryuko, are you sure? Cause if she goes too far, I'll ki--"

Ryuko placed her hand upon his cheek, "Don't worry, I got this." He stares coldly at Mako and walks off to the side.

Mako then walks over to Ryuko, while she stands there with no expression. Mako then starts beating on Ryuko not holding back, (F/n) is becoming tense of Ryuko getting beaten without countering back.

- - - - -

Hours later, Mako runs towards Ryuko, who is bleeding on the head, bruises and cuts all over her body. Senketsu a bit damaged...

(F/n) charges in just when Mako was about to land the finishing blow.

But...she stops with her fist an inch away from Matoi's face, everyone is staggered including Satsuki.

(F/n) stops as well, only to hear Mako sobbing. "Wh-Why? Why aren't are you stopping me?! If I keep this up, Ryuko's gonna die! Dad, Mom, why aren't you trying to stop me?! And you call yourselves parents?!"

Barazō confused, "Y-you're mad at us?"

(F/n) walks up to Mako, crouching down comforting her as she continues, "When I became club president and our lives improved, I thought our eyes were sparkling. I thought our whole family was glowing. But we weren't, were we? Was it just a wicked glint? Were we just being blinded by our desires?..." (F/n) holds her close as she cries into his shoulder. "Was it not sparkling twinkle of joy, but the gleaming glint of greed? We're the worst!..." She pushes (F/n) and Ryuko far enough, for her to slam her fist into the ground. "The whole family's terrible, me included!" Making everyone else except Satsuki (since she's high up) fly back.

Mako looks around the devastation, "So that's the true strength of your Ultima Uniform, Mako." (F/n) dusts himself off.

Ryuko: "You never attacked me all-out."

Senketsu: "Did you stand there and take that beating because you knew she was holding back?"

Ryuko: "Mako was fighting hard, too..."

(F/n): "Against her own desires."

Mako sobbing, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Ryuko and (F/n)!"

He crosses his arms, smiling. "Take that silly thing off."

Mako wipes her tears, "Yeah!" She then crosses her arms 'Hallelujah!' "As of today, the Fight Club is disbanded! Mako Mankanshoku will go back to being a No-Star!"

Ryuko shouts up at the Queen Bee, "Kiryuin! Humans aren't as weak as you say they are! People can supress their desires through sheer willpower!"

Mako rips off the uniform, tossing it in the air, "Ryuko, do it!"

Ryuko transforms, extending her blade "With pleasure! Finishing Move: Thread Stripper!" A collage of fireworks fill the sky.

(F/n) catches Ryuko in his arms, "That was nicely done."

Ryuko smiles and looks on to the sky, "Humph, you could say that again."

Satsuki walks away from the little celebration with a small smile.

The three watch the lights then they see the Mankanshokus running down the crater, "We're really sorry!"

Barazō rips off his suit, "I, Barazō Mankanshoku, will never live this down!"

Sukuyo also takes off her dress and wig, "I'll never act so disgracefully ever again!"

Matarou lastly rips his suit apart, "I'm so ashamed for letting my desires get the better of me!"

All three of Mankanshoku roll down towards Ryuko, Mako and (F/n), "We're so very, very sorry!" Mako also joins in, "We're so sorry!"

Ryuko and (F/n) are taken back a bit, then she speaks playfully angry, "Pull a stunt like that again--''

(F/n) finishes the sentence, "And 'we' won't be so nice the next time, got it?"

Mankanshokus unison, "Yes, sir! Yes, ma'am!"

- - - - -

[No-Star Slums] (Mankanshoku's House)

The Mankanshoku's family including Ryuko & (F/n) are having a feast back to their normal lives, enjoying the food and one another's company, as it should be.

Matarou's mouth all full, "Nothing beats your mystery croquettes, Mom!"

Barazō's mouth is also full, "You said it! They're the best in Japan!"

Sukuyo eating like a lady, "Eat all you like, boys!"

Ryuko enjoying herself once more, "Yeah, these are so good!"

Senketsu: "I see your lively mealtimes have returned"

Ryuko: "Yeah, this is how this family should be."

(F/n) lays his hand on her lap, she glances at him, "You said it, Ryuko."

- - - - -

[Honnouji] (Top Tower)

Sanageyama: "What did you just say?"

Satsuki and the Elite Four are in a meeting, discussing about the clubs taken out by Ryuko and (F/n).

Satsuki: "The fact that all those clubs were defeated by the lowly Fight Club meant that they were not worthy."

Jakuzure: "You're serious, then?"

Gamagoori: "Enough with your impertinent questioning, Jakuzure! Lady Satsuki has never been anything less than deadly serious!"

Satsuki: "He is correct. I will rebuild Honnouji Academy's order once more from the ground up. Honnouji Academy will hold its first ever Naturals Election!"

The Elite are stunned, Inumuta speaks up, "Wait, surely you didn't just use Matoi and (F/n) to purge this academy of its undesirables?"

A close-up to her lips, a small grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 187 20
It's been almost nine years since the defeat of Aizen Mephestio. Y/N, Ryuko and the others have lived in a village high in the mountains, where Demon...
854 20 16
A Saiyan/Human hybrid has made his entrance into Honno Town with only one goal. To claim revenge against his parent's killer. But it appears it may...
23.1K 294 26
AJ Mankoi is a transfer student at Hannouji academy with his Kamui who he calls Blackberry or B.B. for short what should happen when the pair run int...