Destined with the Bad Girl ➸...

By screamingcamren

It's hard to pretend to love someone when you don't. But it's harder to deny you're in love when you already... More

Note Before Read || Prologue
Hate at First Sight Truly Exist
PFH: No Girlfriend? No Boyfriend? No Worries, We Got You!
The Doomed Proposal
Wait! So I'm Really Married?! and I'm Now Mrs. Jauregui?!
Am I Still a Virgin?!
Your Friendly Neighborhood, Jerk Mcdouche Pants
Hot Sauce is the New Tomato Juice
Silly Me! I Thought It's Connect the Dots
Your Knight in Shining Blue Boxer is Here to Save You
Team Camila, We Won!
I'm Jealous and You Know Why
Her Fierce Green Eyes is My Favorite One
The Battle Between the Heart and the Mind
Camila
I...I Think I'm Falling for Her
That was... That was Super Awkward
What Now, Lauren Jauregui?!
Angels Can Be a Confessed Sinner Too
Oh Boy, I Smell Trouble
Stars. Fireworks. A Symphony. All the Everything
It's Home. I'm at Home With Her
2020 Bonnie and Clyde
Prom? How About No
You're My Muse to Every Song That I'll Write
The "Who Comes First? Chicken or Egg?" Argument
Today on Dr. Phil- Camila "The Horrible Driver" Cabello
The Hauntings of the Past
Special Chapter - Normani
Lauren's Side of Truth
When Tornado Meets Volcano
I'll Ride Till I Die. With You, My Love.
It's Always About the Consequences
The Moon and the Sun
Our Own Paradise and Warzone
I'm Too Blind to See the End Has Begun.
The New Beginning
The Taste of Her Own Medicine
Camila's Wicked Games
Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater
Melt a Little Ice Princess
Then Make Me Need You
You are Summer to My Winter Heart
I Hope You Forgive Me For That
Begin Again
The Wedding Proposal
The Truth About Lauren
Friendships and Closure
The Perfect Master Plan
Slowly Taking Toll
Jealousy is a Very Dangerous Game
The Letter
I Am Meant to Love Her, It's as Simple as That
Clark Zachary Cabello Jauregui
Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer
Keeping Up With Shawmila
The Birthday Bash
I Lost My Sun. I Lost You
Mrs. KM
Lauren Michelle Mendes
Will You Be the Sun or the Pouring Rain?
The Special Donor
Two Strangers Who Shared a Lot of Memories
I Will See You on the Finish Line
After All, Soulmates Always End Up Together
Epilogue: Mrs. And Mrs. Jauregui

Mission X: Ruin Camila and Shawn's Date at All Cost

3.9K 399 60
By screamingcamren

I feel you everywhere, I look for you in everything.
- Butterflies rising

~
~
~
Chapter 13
Lauren's POV

I watch Luke do his tricks before I fix the beanie in my head and step on my skateboard. Here goes nothing, I thought to myself as I ride out my skateboard, rushing down at the ramp and then up in the mid air doing some flip over before I landed back on the tracks again.

"How does it feel?" Luke asked with a smile written on his lips. He toss another can of soda towards my direction in which I quickly catch using my right hand, "Great reflexes."

I chuckled, "Thanks. I kinda miss being here In Mccaren. It's been a long time since I step a foot in here."

"And I miss hanging out with you here with Keana back in the day."

I smiled at the series of memory flashing back in my mind, "Good old days."

"It really was. Honestly, you did not change at all. You're still good at doing tricks."

"I doubt about that. I almost fell at the ramp."

"Hey, can I ask?" I look at Luke, analyzing his face. He suddenly looked so serious with a hint of curiosity written on his face.

"Should I be nervous for that question?"

"It depends." He chuckled lightly, "It's kinda personal though."

"Go ahead."

"Are you in a relationship with Camila? It's not like I don't know you guys were married but..." He leaned closer to me, "Is that real? I mean, the marriage? Cause I talked to Shawn a few days ago and he said he's dating Camila."

"The marriage is real, Luke. Besides, don't listen to that insane jerk. We're in a happy relationship, me and Camila. We truly love each other."

"Good for the both of you. I really hope this time, you take that girl seriously. Cause dude, you're lucky to have her!"

....
"Lauren, please let me take you to the doctor. If your fever doesn't come down-"

"Don't worry about me, Camz."

"Ofcourse I'm worried about you. So please, let's go and see a doctor, okay?"
.....

A smile naturally formed on my lips when I remember how much she's worried about me yesterday and how she take care of me throughout the whole day.

I'm lucky to have her.

"I know. Camila is the type of girl you shouldn't let go. You're stupid if you do."

"True!" We both chuckled. I glance at my watch and I'm 45 minutes late already.

"Shit! Luke, I have to go now. I forgot I'm suppose to meet Kendall today."

"Alright, drive safe. Thanks for hanging out with me, Lo. I'm glad you're doing better now."

"You think so?"

Luke nodded, "Better than ever." He smiled, tapping my shoulder gently before he started to walk away.

I guess I'm better everytime I'm with Camila.

I walk towards my car. I slipped my hand through my pocket to get my car keys and unlock my car. I open the passenger door and put my skateboard on before I reach for my towel to wipe away my sweat.

I hurriedly jogged my way towards the driver's seat and revive the engine of my car. I'm sure Kendall will surely kill me for being late. I switch the gear of my car when my phone suddenly buzzed in. It was Kendall, speaking of the devil.

I answer the call but I make sure my phone is away from my ear because I know Kendall will yell at me.

And she did...

"YOU'RE LATE AS USUAL! WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT? YOU'RE LAUREN JAUREGUI!"

I bit my lower lips to prevent myself from laughing, "I'm sorry. I'll drive as fast as I can, okay?"

"Jerk! It's fine, take your time. I don't want Camila to blame me because something bad happens to her wife."

"She's not my real-real wife, remember?"

"Then make it real though." Kendall laugh, "I know you want it."

"Whatever. I'll hang up now cause I'm driving. Talk to you soon, bye!" I pressed the end call button and started to drive off towards our house to get change.

The drive only took 25 minutes since the skatepark is not that far from home. I park my car at the side as I grab my skateboard from the passenger seat before I exit my car and hurriedly go inside the house.

"Lauren," I stop from my tracks, only to see my mom and Brie slacking off at the couch while looking at me with a smile written on their lips.

How come she's still here?! I thought she went back to where the hell she came from?!

A frown and furrowed eyebrows is what my response to their smile, "What the hell is she doing here?!"

"Lauren, have some respect. Brie's our visitor." My mom tamed me since she probably know by now what I did to Brie when she visited Carolton the other day.

"Hi Lauren, I missed you." Brie run towards my direction and before she can cling her long arms against mine, I used my skateboard as my shield.

"Don't you dare!" I glare at her before I quickly run towards my room. I lock the door and check it for like 10 times just to make sure I'm safe and no hermit can invade the room I'm currently in.

I'm quite surprise that this room is empty. It's Saturday morning yet Camila is no where to be found. She's probably spending some of her time with Ally and Dinah. Worst, with that asshole, Shawn!

I quickly stripped down my clothes and took a 20 minutes bath, wrapped the towel around my body, and hurriedly walk over to my closet. I put on my grey soccer hoodie, a black ripped jeans and my baseball cap that my dad bought me when we visited Chicago last year.

I grab the stuff I needed for today before I storm off the room, "Going out again?" My mom asked who's currently preparing the table for lunch.

"Yeah. I'm going to meet Kendall today."

"I'll go with you, Lauren. I also want to meet your friends." And before I could even react, Brie is already hugging me from behind with her arms wrapped around my waist.

"No, you can't!" I said disgustedly before pushing her away from me using all of my strength.

"Please? Promise, I'll behave."

"Mom!" I protested because she's starting to get on my nerves again.

"Take her with you and enjoy your bonding. I will also go to the spa today."

I let out a very loud sighed while looking at Brie who's giving me a wide grin, "Let's go!" She squealed excitedly before she grab my hand and drag me outside.

"Back off!" I pulled my hand away from her.

"Why are you so mean to me?" She asked using that childish innocent kind of voice with a pout.

"Answer your own question!" I rolled my eyes on her before I started to walk and head over to my car.

"Lauren, I want to fix our relationship. I know there's still a chance."

"Fix it yourself! What we had is just a big damn joke! Get over it, Brie!"

"I can't! I love you, Lauren. I need you. Can't you see that?"

"I don't care what you feel! Just leave me alone, okay?! And stop following me like you're my goddamn tail!" I walk more faster and once I enter my car, I immediately lock the car doors so she can't enter.

I revive the engine of my car while she's busy knocking on my window, begging me to let her in.

"Bye, stupid fool." I smirk devilishly as I started to drive off.

***

To: 3 inches dickhead 👹:

Camz, look how sweet we are 🙈 u snore like a monster but u're still cute though 🤗
sent: 11:32 am

To: 3 inches dickhead 👹:
Oops, sorry wrong send! My bad
sent: 11:33 am

I mentally laugh out loud as I slip my phone back to my pocket. I wonder how he will take seeing that photo. I walk inside the restaurant where Kendall and I will meet. As my eyes wonder around, my green eyes met a very sharp glare coming from the left side corner table that made me laugh.

"Our meeting time is 9:00 am and yet you came here at 12:30. You're really Lauren Jauregui."

I crack a small laugh once again, "I'm so sorry."

"Treat me a lunch since you're late."

"Alright, alright, it's on me." I raised up my hand as the waiter walk over to our table to get our order. I order some smootie and Pizza while Kendall's a healthy living person so she order lemonade juice and a salad with caviar as the dressing.

As soon as the waiter left our table, Kendall suddenly speak. "I'm going to leave New York for 2 weeks."

"That's so long. Why?"

"Photoshoot."

"I will miss you though."

"I will miss your pain the ass self too, Lauren."

I chuckled, "You're-"

I didn't finish what I'm saying when a beautiful girl suddenly called my name, "Hi Lauren."

My eyes immediately check her out. Her hair is in a messy bun, she also had a blue eyes, and not to mention that she's too damn sexy for this world.

"Hi, Miss beautiful." I smiled as I reach for her hand and plant a soft kiss on it, "You still look beautiful as always..." I looked at her and I honestly can't remember her name. Shame on me for forgetting the name of such a beautiful woman like her, "...Ashley."

She chuckled shyly while Kendall was busy eating her food. Don't tell me I got it right?

"My name's not Ashley. I hate you, Lauren."

Oh. Shit.

"That's Sam. She's your 27th ex-girlfriend, Lo." Kendall suddenly butt in.

"I'm glad you still remember me, Kendall." Sam shift her eyes on Kendall and smile.

"Oh! Is that so? I'm so sorry I slipped out a wrong name." I chuckled awkwardly, "Anyway, how are you?"

"Slipped a wrong name my butt. How can you remember Sam when you have 200 ex-girlfriends in just 2 months?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, shifting my eyes on Kendall. "Could you please shut your mouth?"

Sam chuckled, "Can't blame you Lo, you're so goddamn attractive especially those eyes. They're so captivating."

"Thank you, Sam. You're wonderful as always."

"You too, Lo. I should go now cause my boyfriend is already waiting for me." She chuckled shyly yet it sounds so cute in my ears, "I just really stop by to say hello. I missed you, Lauren." Sam pulled me in for a hug before she walk away, leaving me and Kendall all alone.

"I'm so glad she already had a boyfriend. At least she's safe now."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What do you mean she's safe now?"

"Cause you're the kind of person who will just put the dick inside the pussy of every girl you've met. I'll definitely feel pity if another Lauren Jauregui will be born in this world. Virgins are so close to extinct if that ever happens."

I chuckled, "You're such an ass."

"I'm just telling the truth. Besides..." I'm waiting for Kendall to continue what she's going to say when I notice that she's looking something over my shoulder, "Is that Camila?"

My eyebrows furrowed at the sound of her name. I turn around to see what she's talking about. And there, I saw Camila standing not so far from the restaurant that we're currently in.

She's eating some waffles and then seconds later, Shawn appeared making Camila smile widely as they started to walk away hand in hand like they are the sweetest couple ever.

I quickly stand up from my seat and grab my stuff. I won't let him solo Camila.

"Let's go." I said with a sense of urgency, "We're going to ruin someone's date today."

Kendall raised her eyebrow while looking at me, "Be honest to me Laur, why are you doing this?"

I shrugged her odd question, "Because I like Camila? I mean, isn't it obvious?"

"Do you like Camila because you feel something when you're with her or you like her only because she's with Shawn?"

"I like her because," I chuckled at her silly question, "I like her, Keny. Like, a real like-like." I answered quickly as I knitted my eyebrows, "You don't believe me?"

"It kinda confused me. Back in the party, you were so jealous. I can see it in your eyes and that somehow gives me a feeling that maybe this is just more than a deal. That maybe Camila means something more to you and you're about to settle down in a serious relationship. And right now, there's one thing that I can see in your eyes. Revenge."

I scoff bitterly, "It's not about it."

"Whatever happened between you and Shawn in the past, no matter how ugly it is, I think it's not fair to used Camila just to get back for what he did."

....
"What is this?! You...you slept with him?!"

"Lauren, no! Listen-"

"-Yes, Lauren. We've slept together. We had sex. Twice-I mean, so many times I've actually lost count."
....

I clenched my jaw, trying to calm myself down at the series of memories came crashing through my head, "It's not...about that, Kendall." I breathed out.

"You're so hard to read, Lauren. You're like a manual that's been written in french."

"Je peux lire le Français(I can read French)."

Kendall playfully rolled her eyes on me, making me to chuckle. "I'm serious, Lauren."

"I'm serious as well. I like Camila that's why I need your help. I don't want Shawn to make any move to Camila."

"I thought we're going shopping??"

"After." I smirk causing Kendall to shook her head in disbelief, "I can't  believe Kendall Nicole Jenner will stalk someone. I really can't believe this."

"I love you." I giggled as we quickly to finish our lunch so we can start our very important mission for today...

Mission X: Ruin Camila and Shawn's date at all cost.

***

"Are you ready?" Kendall asked while fixing her short black wig.

"I looked like potato in this." I chuckled while looking myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a black male wig with a mustache on. My arms are also covered with tattoos.

I look super weird and I honestly can't even recognize myself. Even though I look weird and I hate it, I'll bare with it if that's what it takes for me to prevent this date to happen or should I say the sweet moments between them.

"No, not a potato. You looked like a drug addict." Kendall chuckled so I hit her head.

"Shut up! Let's go, we have to find them."

"I'm so excited for this!" Kendall giggled as she pulled the door of the restroom and started to walk away. When I'm all set, I followed Kendall outside but I stop and froze like a statue at the door frame of the restroom when I suddenly bumped into Camila, Dinah, Ally, and Normani.

I can feel the beads of sweat slowly falling down to the side of my cheeks and neck along with my heart hammering inside my chest. I'm nervous.

I didn't expect to see them here and up this close.

"Uhmm, are you alright?" Camila asked. I felt her hand against my shoulder while she's trying to look at my face so I quickly turn my head on the right side, facing the wall to avoid any eye contact.

"What are you doing, Laur-" Kendall suddenly stop with her eyes widen in surprise at sight of our target.

I mentally slap myself while looking at Kendall who almost say my name. We haven't started and yet we're already busted. I guess I have to start composing my lame excuse as to why I'm dressed like this and about to see the movie they're also going watch.

"-Lungs." Kendall tries to save our ass from getting caught by coughing so hard, causing the people around to look at us, Kendall in that matter. "I mean my lungs are aching. This cough is killing me so bad!" Kendall change her voice into a tiny sound so I bite my lower lips to hold back myself from laughing.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot to take my meds." Kendall excused herself after the epic fake cough.

"Let's go, babe?" Kendall flash a smile to me before she grab my hand and hurriedly drag me away from them.

As soon as we enter the cinema, I let out a very loud laugh. "You're such a stupid."

"At least I tried. And surprisingly, it worked."

"You almost gave me a heart attack, do you know that?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do it." Kendall chuckled.

"What's the movie by the way?"

"Titanic."

"Are you kidding me?!" I let out a loud sighed, "This is the 100th time I'm going to watch that movie and I can tell you exactly what happened to every scene."

"This is what you want, right? To ruin their date? So stop complaining, Miss Peevish."

"Fine!"

"They're here!" Kendall suddenly speak with her voice filled with panic.

"What?! Where?!"

"Let's hide." Kendall suddenly grab my hand as we stand beside the stairs.

"Are y'all exicted?" Normani asked while walking with Dinah and Ally,  behind them are Camila and Shawn. I rolled my eyes when I saw his hand against Camila's waist.

"Gosh, they looked so sweet!" Kendall whispered and even though it's dark in here, I know she's smirking.

"No one cares." I shrugged.

"I'm super excited!" Camila giggled as they go upstairs.

"Be careful." Shawn's hand is now on Camila's back, assisting her and it's so annoying to see, honestly! My eyes are fucking aching.

"Let's go." Kendall whispered as she slip through Shawn's back like a ninja.

"Hold on! I can't see." - Dinah

"Here, take my hand." - Normani

I hurriedly followed Kendall as I quickly slip through his back as well when suddenly, I got caught in the middle of Shawn and the chair beside me when Camila suddenly lost her balance and got tripped over someone's foot, causing her body to collide with mine. We both fell on the floor with Camila on top of me.

I can feel my heart hammering inside my chest when I realize that my arms are wrapped around her waist.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." The brown eyed girl chuckled as she quickly stand up, so did I.

"Baby, are you okay?" I raised my right eyebrow when I notice that Shawn is already standing behind Camila. He's about to hold her hand so I quickly walk straight up to them, hitting his shoulder to prevent him from doing so before I walk towards Kendall.

"This is gonna be fun for sure!" Kendall chuckled as we eat some popcorn. The movie begins to play and as I expected, I'm facing Shawn's back while Kendall is facing Camila's back.

While they're all busy watching the movie, I'm busy watching these two freaks in front of me. My eyes landed on Shawn when I notice that his hand slowly reaching Camila's seat.

I glance at the movie and the scene is Jack and Rose standing in the railing of the ship as they hold each other's hands.

"Aww! They're so sweet." Camila.

"But we're the sweetest." Shawn replied alluringly.

He was about to do his first move to Camila by putting his arm around her shoulder so without any word, I took some popcorn and throw it to him and then I quickly pulled Kendall closer to me so it will look like we're making out.

"I miss fucking you, babe." I said in deep tone of voice, "Is he looking at us?" I whispered, making sure Kendall will only hear it.

"I miss your dick too, babe!" Kendall replied alluringly before she whisper back, "Jerk! Shawn and Camila are looking at us."

"What is it?" Camila.

"Someone threw a pieces of popcorn." Shawn hissed as Kendall and I laugh silently.

"Just don't mind it." Camila.

Once their attention is back on the movie again, Kendall and I immediately pulled away from each other.

"I didn't expect that." Kendall chuckled, "Now I love jealous Lauren."

"Whatever." I shrugged as I lent my eyes on the screen when Camila suddenly speak again.

"You want some?" I lift myself up from my seat to see what she's offering to Shawn. It's a hotdog sandwich.

"No, I'm fine. Wait." Shawn took something from his bag. I can't clearly see what it is until he hold Camila's cheek, "You have a sauce stain on your lips." Shawn giggled which I find it sooooo fucking irritating to hear.

I furrowed my eyebrows while looking at them. The hell?! Camila is not a child anymore. She can  wipe the goddamn stain on her lips  all by her own!

He was about to wipe it down and my brain cells started to go panic mode. What should I fucking do???? I need stop this.

"Keny!" I whispered.

"What?!"

"Grab the tissue! Hurry up!" I said freaking out.

"What tissue??? Where???"

I glance at them and his hand is so close to touching Camila's lips.

"Don't ask too many questions, will you?! Just do it!" I push Kendall towards their direction as she immediately snatch the tissue from Shawn's hand and sneeze on it pretty loudly, making me laugh silently in my seat.

"Sorry, emergency." Kendall shyly said, "You son of a bitch!" She whispered under the tissue, making me laugh even more.

"You need more?" Shawn asked.

"Please?"

"Here."

"Thanks."

Shawn ran his hands to his hair before he return his gaze to the movie. I'm sure his stinky balls is mad now since he can't make a move to Camila like I do.

Ha! What a very satisfying feeling.

The movie is almost done. We're currently watching the part where the ship finally sinked.

"Winning that ticket Rose was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you and I'm thankful for that. Promise me you'll survive that you won't give up no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose and never let go of that promise."

After Jack said those words to Rose, I heard people started to cry because we all know what will happen next.

It's such a tragetic love story. They destined to meet each other but not meant to be together and I think that's the best description of my first real and last relationship. So tragic to the point where I'm still being haunted with the memories of her.

"I hate this part! If he really love Rose he will make a way to save himself so they can be together! What the hell is wrong with you Jack Dawnson?! I hate you! You and Rose are meant to be together!" Kendall hissed while wiping her tears away.

"Not every love story get it's happy ending like a Disney movies who's stories always ended with they lived happily-ever-after. That's the reality of life, Jack died to let Rose live. And for me, that's what true love really means. It's like the sun and the moon. The sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe."

"Sun and Moon, huh? I've never seen you be this deep."

"I'm just telling the truth."

I return my gaze on them and I saw Camila's head resting against Shawn's shoulder with his hand around her shoulder.

"Let me guess, you will push me again to make them apart, am I right?"

I chuckled, "Can I?"

"You want this?" Kendall clenched her fist and point it in front of my face.

"Chill-oh wait! I have an idea!" I slip my hand through my pocket to get my phone. I dialed Camila's number and press the call button. Not so long when Camila sit up straight and took something from her bag. A devilish smirk formed on my lips before I press the end call button.

"Genius, I love it!" Kendall chuckled while clapping her hands silently.

"I know."

"Who's that?" Shawn.

"Nothing. Someone who's not important." Camila.

I furrowed my eyebrows after I heard what Camila just said. I don't know why but her words hurt me. I feel like I was being stabbed in my chest and I don't even know why I feel this way.

"Someone who's not important, ouch!" Kendall teased while giggling so I turn my face to her direction just to give her a death glare.

"You don't need to repeat that."

"Someone who's not important, ouch!"

"I said!" I hissed angrily at Kendall, making her laugh.

"Sorry, I thought you said repeat it again."

My attention suddenly drift away from this annoying person sitting next to me when my phone suddenly buzzed from my pocket.

The most ugly virgin I've ever met:
Why are you calling?
sent: 1:23 pm

I read her text over and over again. I wonder why does she even bother to text SOMEONE WHO'S NOT IMPORTANT?!

Monster 👹👺:
Why do you even bother texting me?!
sent: 1:27 pm

The most ugly virgin I've ever met:
Because you're calling me in the middle of the movie!
sent: 1:27pm

Monster 👹👺:
So?! Did I disturb your mini date? Remember, I still own you!
sent: 1:28 pm

The most ugly virgin I've ever met:
What's your problem?!
sent: 1:29 pm

Monster 👹👺:
*Message is not yet sent*
You, okay?! I'm jealous Camila, can't you see?! I...whatever!

I read the text that I composed over and over again. I glance at Camila who's still holding her phone. She's probably waiting for my reply.

I let out a sighed and slip my phone back to my pocket when Kendall suddenly push my arm with all of her strength.

"What the fuck was that?!" I groaned while looking at her.

"Jack died! I'm so fucking done!" Kendall sobbed.

"Keny, you watched that movie a thousand times already and yet you still looked like this is your first time watching it!"

"Is it my fault that I'm being emo because of their love story? Is it my fault, Lauren? Tell me?" Kendall dramatically said while pulling my hoodie.

I just shook my head and laugh at her before I return my attention to Camila's back.

Today, you've hurt me. I know it's not new of you cursing every fiber of my being but those words hit differently. And I don't even know why and how. All I know is that...it hurts. I thought to myself, still feeling the tight grip of her words against my chest, squeezing my heart tightly.

The movie finally comes to an end so I quickly grab Kendall's hand and storm off the cinema before all the lights turn on. I swear this is the worst, fun, and tense day I go through with this freak.

We headed straight to the restroom to fix ourselves before we continue our REAL plan for today which is to have a shopping spree.

I hop in at the counter while waiting for Kendall impatiently when I felt my phone buzzed in from my pocket.

I slip my hand inside to get my phone as my eyebrows immediately furrowed at the text message I just received.

3 inches dickhead 👹:

How's the movie so far? I knew it was you. If you think you can ruin our relationship then try again. And I suggest you try harder 😇
sent: 1:35 pm

This is just the beginning, Mendes! I thought to myself with a clenched jaw, feeling my blood boiling rapidly inside my body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 355 20
The trouble life with Lauren and Dinah...
92.6K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
3.8K 172 18
233K 6.9K 14
Camila a hopeless romantic navigates through the struggles of being in love with the most oblivious and closed woman she's ever met. G!p Lauren.