Being a Foster!

De AmyTraceyHale

*Living With The Foster Boys Sequel.* 10 years after Living With The Foster Boys. Avery and Cameron have kids... Mai multe

Matt Evan Foster.
Family Visits.
Family Revelations.
Character Updates!
Dead Beat Dad.
Are You Okay?
He's Gone.
Goodbye Dad.
Robert Matthew Foster.
It's Okay.
Distractions.

Update

691 15 1
De AmyTraceyHale

Hi Everyone.

First I would like to apologise for my lack of updating in the last year or two but I need you all to understand this from my point of view.

I am a 20 year old woman now, when I started writing I was 16, as a 16 year old I had a lot more free time than I do now.

I have a full time (8am-5pm/Mon-Fri) job, this requires early mornings since I have to travel an hour to and from work. This gives me little free time in the morning. Also due to these early mornings, I got to bed early – this girl needs her sleep. So from getting home at 6pm I have around 3 hours to have my tea, a bath and go to bed.

On top of that, I also care for my mum. Some of you may know this, some of you may not.

Any free time I get where I am not doing any of the previously mentioned I do write, I do; I promise. But with my busy schedule I am always rushing through the things that I am writing but I don't publish any of them because I would rather write something that I truly pored my heart into rather than something I am rushing to write just to get something out.

I promise I am working on trying to give myself more time to write, but I don't know how long that will take.

I understand as a reader it is frustrating having a book you like stop being written half way through but all I am asking is please, be patient. I am trying my very hardest and I will get something out soon.

Writing is a passion of mine, it has been for a very long time and it makes me incredibly happy that so many of you want to read my work, but I want you to read the very best of my work, not something that I haven't truly pored everything into.

I have many new stories planned that I am so excited to start writing, I also have so many ideas for my current books that I can't wait to hear your opinion on. If you have any ideas please feel free to message me or comment down below.

My plan is, now I don't know if this is going to work but any time I have free if its 5 minutes to an hour I'm going to write, take my time and write. If doing this means it takes me a week of stopping and starting to get one good chapter written then so be it.

Please be patient, I am working on making it better.

I love all of you and want to thank you so much for making me feel like my work is good and means something to somebody. I am so grateful for each and every one of you.

rBn4

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.5M 112K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
563K 30.6K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...