Family Visits.

"Hey sleepy" Cameron's voice said softly as he entered the room, "where are the kids?" he asked, "Michelle came and picked them up, she's going to take them on a day out so the family can meet Matt" I laughed while slowly sitting up. Because the Foster family is rather large we can't allow everyone in at the same time so each brother is going to come in with their spouses and children.

Steven and Rachel walked in the room, Steven holding Charlotte and Rachel holding Travis' hand as he walked, "Auntie Avy, did you have a baby?" Charlotte asked in her sweet voice, "Daddy said you did" Charlotte smiled, "I did. Would you like to see him?" I asked causing both children to nod. I handed Matt to Rachel as her and the kids sat on the sofa talking to him. "How you feeling?" Steven asked, sitting on the edge of the bed, "I'm okay, I've been through it enough" I laughed, "When are Andy and Ellie flying out?" He asked, "tomorrow. They wont be visiting till Wednesday though" I said with a side smile, in the past 10 years we've not seen much of each other.

Liam and Amelia came next, hand in hand. Amelia with a slight wobble due to her huge stomach. "Hey guys" I smiled, "I'm going to get coffee" Cameron announced before kissing mine and Matt's head and leaving. "So, what did you name him?" Amelia asked excitedly, "Matt Evan Foster" I smiled, "Dads going to be impressed" Liam laughed, "Can I hold him?" he continued, "sure" I smiled as I handed him Matt. "Have you thought of names?" I asked referring to their new addition that is going to make a appearance any minuet, "not really. We want to see the baby first" Amelia smiled, "what about tour? Don't you start again in 2 months?" I asked, "We'll join him eventually but until the baby is a certain age we'll have to stay at home, but for the first few venues aren't that far from home so we could just go with him sometimes. We've not really figured it out" Amelia smiled sadly, "plus with all the doctors appointments and check-ups it will be difficult, but we'll figure something out" Liam smiled before giving Amelia a kiss.

Lola walked in with a bright smile and Rebecca's hand in hers while her other hand was on her bump. "Hey Sweetheart" I smiled down at Rebecca, "Hey" Lola smiled as she gave me a hug, "How is he?" She smiled over at Matt in his cot, "he's alright. We should be able to leave on Thursday" I smiled, "Where's David?" I asked, "getting coffee with Cam" she returned while lifting Rebecca onto the bed. "What's his name?" Rebecca asked looking over at the cot, "Matt" I replied simply, "are you excited for you little brother or sister?" I asked her, "not really" she shrugged.