Update

Hi Everyone.

First I would like to apologise for my lack of updating in the last year or two but I need you all to understand this from my point of view.

I am a 20 year old woman now, when I started writing I was 16, as a 16 year old I had a lot more free time than I do now.

I have a full time (8am-5pm/Mon-Fri) job, this requires early mornings since I have to travel an hour to and from work. This gives me little free time in the morning. Also due to these early mornings, I got to bed early – this girl needs her sleep. So from getting home at 6pm I have around 3 hours to have my tea, a bath and go to bed.

On top of that, I also care for my mum. Some of you may know this, some of you may not.

Any free time I get where I am not doing any of the previously mentioned I do write, I do; I promise. But with my busy schedule I am always rushing through the things that I am writing but I don't publish any of them because I would rather write something that I truly pored my heart into rather than something I am rushing to write just to get something out.

I promise I am working on trying to give myself more time to write, but I don't know how long that will take.

I understand as a reader it is frustrating having a book you like stop being written half way through but all I am asking is please, be patient. I am trying my very hardest and I will get something out soon.

Writing is a passion of mine, it has been for a very long time and it makes me incredibly happy that so many of you want to read my work, but I want you to read the very best of my work, not something that I haven't truly pored everything into.

I have many new stories planned that I am so excited to start writing, I also have so many ideas for my current books that I can't wait to hear your opinion on. If you have any ideas please feel free to message me or comment down below.

My plan is, now I don't know if this is going to work but any time I have free if its 5 minutes to an hour I'm going to write, take my time and write. If doing this means it takes me a week of stopping and starting to get one good chapter written then so be it.

Please be patient, I am working on making it better.

I love all of you and want to thank you so much for making me feel like my work is good and means something to somebody. I am so grateful for each and every one of you.

rBn4