Opposites Attract(A Rosewick...

By RenoAndAxel4Life2016

What if,he came back?Torchwick somehow managed to blow up the beast and escape,before the plane crashed,schem... More

He's Back!
A Light
"Tori!"
Whoops!
The Accident
New Partner
The Upcoming Dance
Neo V.S. Torchwick
The Un-accidental Accident
The Dance
Afterwards
Swap Day
Say Hello to Our little Friend!We Call Her Neo!
A Little Less Lonely
Holding On
After Graduation
Young
Marriage
Scarlet and Chess
Wait!An Ending?!

How?

726 10 5
By RenoAndAxel4Life2016

OMIGASH!!! This is so amazing! 11.33k views, and it's all thanks to the people who took their time to read this story, even though my writing was pretty awful a few years ago. Look! I've finally learned spacing! Anyways, thank you so much, and sorry if any of this was confusing or out of place, because as I said, I was really bad at writing still... anyways, thank you so much again, and I guess I'll work on a few other stories and get them out soon. Goodbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 138 13
turn out Conner doesn't have Lex Luthor DNA but someone else DNA and it was woman. He has mom too like other people. How is his life after he meet hi...
41K 1.8K 21
This is my second year in camp half blood and I hoped everything stay the same as the book. But, of course it is not. My involvement from last year q...
6.2K 67 5
In this gender swap story, Anakin Skywalker is transformed into a thirteen year old teenage girl named Ana Kay Skywalker. She deals with the struggle...
1.3M 53.6K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...